Mom's in Town Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Max, while Christine and I go out on the balcony for a bit of fresh air, why not take your clothes off and get us each glass of wine. I think you should be naked, so she can see what the fuss is all about. In the meantime she and I will think of some ideas for tonight."

Rachael put her arm around Christine's waist and steered her toward the large transparent glass enclosed balcony. The illuminated city sky line cast a gauzy erotic glow over them. It washed over their bodies, accentuating their curves, and added to their allure. Christine looked out over the city and felt Rachael step behind her and spooned herself against her back. She relaxed and let the young girl's breasts press into her back and her thighs spoon with hers. She left a pair of soft lips on the nape of her neck. The small kisses and nips travelled down the exposed right shoulder as the young supple body undulated sensually against her. A pair of unseen hands began to touch then caress her shoulder and work their way down her body. When they cupped her ass, Christine let out a moan of acceptance. Rachael pulled back and pulled up the hem of the dress.

"Don't move."

The light from inside the suite, spilled out onto the balcony and highlighted the shapely white ass against the black dress and glass balcony. A dark shadow grew and moved past her as Max carried out two glasses of red wine. The ominous shadow stopped moving as he came to a halt and admired the exhibition set up by his niece. Between the two strong male legs of the shadow was a huge dangling monster like an oversized bell clapper. It swung to and fro as Rachael's naked uncle began walking toward them.

"Thanks uncle Max. What do you think so far?"

"So far, I think she is ideal. If she fucks and sucks cock like we have been led to believe, then I think we have a keeper. What do you think?" Max offers matter of factly, as if Christine was not there.

"I agree. She is perfect. Beautiful, sexy, can carry on a conversation, has style, manners - and she eats pussy!"

"Your wines ladies."

Christine turns around and faces former porn star. Not bad for a middle aged man she thinks to herself. He has kept himself in decent shape and OMG...that is huge cock. Rachael and Max watch as the now speechless Christine stares at the monstrosity hanging between his legs.

"May I?"

"Certainly" they both answer simultaneously.

12