Mom's in Town Ch. 28

Story Info
Mom leaves to head home and gets stopped by the police.
3.9k words
4.61
15.3k
11

Part 28 of the 29 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/07/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christine smiled at Juan as he held open the door to her convertible Mercedes.

"See you soon, I hope. If you get a chance, say hello to your daughter for me as well."

"Thank you Juan. I think I might be back fairly regularly and thank you for respecting Brianna's wishes last night."

Then, leaning in and in sotto voce, he adds - "No worries. She is very sexy and I was dying to fuck her but she sucks cock almost as good as you do and besides she let me cum all over her ass. Maybe next time she'll let me fuck her. Take care now and drive safe."

"I'll do that. There is a wooded rest stop about an hour out. I'll stop there for a break."

"If it's the place I think it is, I'm not sure you will get a rest."

"I hope not." Christine quipped as she slipped a five into his hand before letting her fingers give his crotch a light touch. "You take care of that too!"

It was an easy drive out of town. The morning rush had ended, the streets were busy but not clogged and she soon found herself heading east on the four lane highway. The low strong sun shone through the windshield of the family's Mercedes sedan causing Christine to lower the sun visor. She loved a mirror and did a quick check in the vanity mirror to find her hair and make-up perfect. She kept the windows up to reduce the buffeting wind, adjusted the auto-temp to 74, set the cruise control to 67 and relaxed for what should be an easy drive.

It was almost idyllic. The smell of the luxurious leather. The softness of the plush interior. The quietness of the premium radial tires on the road. Her thoughts of the last few days' surprises - the sexual heat of the images in her mind combined with the warmth of the sun rekindled her latent desire. She placed her hand on her thigh, let it begin to caress the toned leg. The car was an automatic and her left leg fell open as she continued to softly stroke. The stroking got more languid - longer, more fluid and her fingers found the inside of her thigh. She pulled up the hem of her light cotton driving dress and felt the air of the a/c on her exposed naked skin. The goose-bumps were the first sign - then a bolt of wanton energy surged to her cunt. She let out a small gasp as her little finger grazed her labia through the thin panties and the sexual excitement began to cascade through her. The toes on her driving foot curled. The long right leg quivered. The smooth thigh spasmed. She drew the narrow damp crotch of her panties aside exposing the hairless nether lips encircling her clit. The current of cool air excited the pink nub as she slipped her finger under the gusset. She felt the center of her sexual desire swell in size responding to the surging blood flow. Her swollen vaginal lips opened like a flower bud. She touched it. She pressed it. She let her fingers caress it. The obscene nature of the semi-public act flooded her cervix with female juices.

She shifted the focus of her self-touching to her left breast. First, she cupped it as she drove with one hand. Then, using her naked left thigh on the underside of the steering wheel she steered while she used both hands to undo the dress buttons and then unhook the front clasp on her lacy white bra. She slipped the cups off her large breasts and let the sun shine directly on her large areolas and nipples. The miles went by as she alternated between tweaking her nipples and slipping a few fingers into her now very juicy pussy. She frequently brought her fingers to her nose to smell and then mouth to taste her female scent.

The highway patrol beside her blipped its siren. Startled out of her almost dream like state, she looked to her left to see the black and white Prowler. Over the roof top mounted loudspeaker she heard.

'Keep your hands on the wheel and pull over."

Her shock at the police presence did not stop her from trying to make herself decent and pull her dress together over her naked breasts.

"I said, 'Keep your hands on the wheel and pull over.' "

She realized she had better obey and gave up trying to pull the loose billowing top together. She signaled carefully and pulled over on the shoulder. She kept her hands on the wheel as she watched in the rear view mirror, the patrolman get out of his vehicle and come up to the driver's side.

"Well miss. You likely know why I pulled you over." the officer said as he casually stared at her near nakedness.

"I don't think I was speeding officer and I was not changing lanes."

"No, the reason I stopped you was because dressed as you are, you were giving my overhead spotter a huge hard-on and the sky team asked me to take a closer look. I have a body cam on right now. It is a live stream to the 'copter. Let's start by lowering your window and taking a closer look, shall we?"

"Officer, I would have to take my hands off the wheel."

"That's OK. Just lower the window with your left hand. Then put it back on the wheel."

The body cam transmitted the soft whir of the electric motor lowering the window and then the unfettered view of the almost topless driver. The air crew could clearly see the large firm tits, their contours highlighted and shadowed by the sunlight. The high resolution video feed resolution displayed her bumpy areola and long firm nipples. The officer touched his hand to his earpiece to hear the air crew better. He smiled to himself, reached to this belt and withdrew his long black truncheon. He lifted his black leather gloved hand holding the hard rod, pushed it through the open windows and traced the round wooden tip over her nipple. He poked it, he bent it as he and his spotter team in the sky watched it get even fatter and longer. He slid it between her breasts, following the shadow line. The baton slid lower down and the smooth glans like tip touched her juicy extended clit. He felt her hips, thrust forward against the seat belt restraint, , seeking more contact. Silently he withdrew rod, rubbed his tactical leather glove over the end and then smelled his fingers. He smiled to himself.

"My license and registration are in my purse in the trunk." she offered as she held her breath during the assault on her exposed breast.

"Let's do the license and registration thing out of the traffic, down road at the rest stop. Drive to the far end where there is special police parking. Pull into the space on the right. I'll be right behind you." he instructed her as he slid the baton through his fingers before sliding it into its holster sling.

The two or three minutes it took to get to the exit seemed to take forever. Christine shivered as she thought of a possible fine being given or worse - a mug shot being taken. She had just pulled into the spot, when the Prowler parked itself at right angles behind her. Effectively blocking her car in or more importantly, as she would come to find out, shielding her car from the other motorists.

"Now. Your license and registration plus I am considering adding a Lewd and Lascivious charge."

"Oh No Officer. Please. As I said earlier Sir, they are in the trunk in my purse. May I get of out of the car and get them." Christine offered, still clutching the wheel with both hands."

"Yes you may, but I want to see your hands at all times. Get your purse, close the trunk and put the purse on the trunk lid to open it.

The stern officious officer watched her do that. She knew her bare breasts were exposed and on display but was afraid to move and powerless to cover them up.

"Ma'am we have a new protocol for roadside stops "Basic Automobile Roadside Evaluation Assessment Security Standard" or BAREASS as it is known in the corps. I need to ask you. Do you have anything on you that you should not have? Are you concealing anything?"

"No, officer."

"That's a no, Sir, next time. Just in case I will need to check. Turn around and put your hands on the patrol car."

Christine complied nervously and felt the ominous presence of the officer behind her. She felt his strong hand in the middle of her back pressing her naked breasts against the driver's side window. Her tits were being squashed flat against warm glass when she heard the menacing snap of the leather truncheon holder. Seconds ticked by before she felt if tracing a line on her left calf upward past her knee. The weapon teased her inner thigh as it searched. As the patrolman pulled it higher it raised the rear hem of her light weight dress. The inverted Vee of her spread legs seemed to have its apex right where the probing tool was headed. He felt her sag a bit, her knees bend a little as the anticipation became too much. She lowered her self onto the end of the hard shaft.

"MMMmmmmm. Oooooohhhhh." she whimpered as her anxious labia nestled around the warm shaft. The smooth ebony exterior grazed her inner lips. Before it began to slide back and forth along her now very wet vulva, he was pretty sure that she had begun to orgasm.

"Turn around!" brought her out of her daze.

"NOoooooo. Pleaaaasseee.

"Back against the car. Put your hands up and out in a Tee. Nothing to be afraid of, but I am going to cuff you to the car while I finish."

'Officer, please..." she pleaded

"Standard procedure Ma'am. Just until my partner gets here."

He took his cuffs and put them loosely on her right wrist and hooked the other end on the Prowler's light bar.

"Now the other one."

With his secondary cuffs he secured her left wrist to the roof mounted spotlight over the rear door. He stepped back and let the body cam capture the sight of her. Her left breast was almost totally exposed as the bodice of the dress was still hanging open.

"I am going to finish my body search. I'll ask you again. Are you concealing anything?"

"I told you before, Sir. No."

"Thank you for your understanding. I'm just doing my job. I'm going to have to undo the buttons on your dress. You don't object do you? I didn't think so." he stated firmly without giving her a chance to really say no.

His long strong fingers, still encased in the black leather tactical gloves, were clumsy as he started just below her breasts with the first button that was done up, He worked slowly and deliberately ...first one, then the second, then the third. The little wind there was gusted slightly and as he neared the hem, the light cotton billowed out like a parachute. If she was concealing something it was well hidden he thought. But you can't bet too careful. The air crew watching the unfolding events, thought the same thing. With the last button finally undone, the dress hung open from her shoulders. With her arms outstretched and secured, the officer pushed the dress slightly off each shoulder. It took with it, the thin white bra whose front clasp had been undone earlier in the car. He stepped back to take it all in. Her large natural breasts hung nicely on her well-toned body. The tan lines highlighted her large pinky red areola and accented her now aching nipples. Her waist, a mature one with a small stomach topped a narrow black thong that was still askew, exposing her pussy lips, from the fingering in the car appeared to be thrust forward - demanding attention.

He moved to his left, then his right. He moved closer then he moved further away. He let the body cam capture scene. Stepping close, the wide angle of the camera caught the flawless skin, the goose-bumps on her breasts, the bald pubic area and how wet the thong was. He saw his partner's car enter the rest area and soon Christine saw it pull around the two stationary vehicles, drive over the curb and park facing her. She was standing spread eagle, almost naked as she saw the second officer adjusting the dash-cam.

The door of the car opened and a loud SNAP rang out. Christine saw the female officer fitting on a pair of purple latex gloves.

"What'cha got Sarge."

"Hey Marge. Thanks for responding. You know the damn new BAREASS protocol - requires a female officer for female intimate search for concealed items."

"Yeah, they had me down to do a tranny here last week. For some reason those t-gurls like to hang out here. It must be a hook-up spot. Got'ta say though Sarge, doesn't look like she could be concealing too much. But I'll take a look."

"Howdy Ma'am. Anything you want to tell me before we begin?"

"Nnnnnoooo Officer."

"Okay then. I am going to start at your arms, then your head and then work my way down."

Marge steps up close to Christine letting her stiff dense uniform rub along the naked body. The latex gloves caress the restrained fingers, palms before sliding down the forearm and then upper arm. Moving across the body to the other hand, Marge's heavy metal shield slides across and its edge catches the bare extended nipple. She hears a small yelp from the cuffed detainee.

"Sorry Ma'am. I didn't realize how large and extended your nipples were. They look awfully red and puffy. Did I hurt you? Did someone else hurt you?"

"No. It's just been a long few days. I had been pumping them and recently I have been trying out some nipple clamps that I bought. The chain might be a too bit heavy I think. I guess I did it to myself. No real harm done."

"I'm glad. Just to let you know - woman to woman - I am wearing a pair now. Usually do under my uniform." Marge offers quietly leaning to speak directly into her ear. "Under this tight shirt, I love the way they hang and then bite in when I run "

"Mmmmmmm" Christine moans at the thought and at the soft touch of Marge touching her head and running her fingers through her hair. The gloved hands do a gently search and the strong thumbs circle her ears and ear lobes. They were always an erogenous zone of hers. 'How did Marge know?', she thought. The officer's fingers caress the nape of her neck under her hair all the while her thumbs continue to shoot bolts of sexual energy through her hyper sensitive ear lobes.

Marge leaned in again and whispered, "If you want to get out of this without a fine or jail, the boys need a show. If you know what I mean. Boys will be boys and these boys have all the toys."

Christine meekly acknowledged the advice. Her arms were beginning to ache, her knees were getting weak and her torso beginning to writhe in response to the stimulation. She felt the officer's hands slide under her arms then behind her to run over her shoulder blades before coming back to the front and cupping her breasts. Marge squeezed and kneaded the large breast while at the same time using her thumbs to tweak the already hard nipples.

"These are real. Nothing hidden inside." Marge called out as she continued to mash and play with tits. She gave each nipple an extra squeeze before pulling on them

"These are real too."

Releasing the heaving tits, her strong hands began to travel down the naked and exposed body to the captive woman's waist. She saw the Sergeant move closer with the body cam as Marge knelt in front her and begin to fondle the cuffed woman's ass. She adjusted the thong at the rear and ran her fingers along the leg holes and moved the sheer material between the protruding labia. There was a gasp from Christine as she felt the material taut across her clit. It must have been a magnificent camel toe as she felt Marge's index finger trace a path between the two nether lips.

'I'll need you to step out of these." Marge instructed as she plucked at the waistband of her thong.

Christine nodded fearfully but Marge peeled them down gradually allowing the strip tease to be filmed in detail. The air crew and spotter who had been glimpsing the pat down, now watched the reveal with full concentration. The juicy thong was peeled away slowly revealing the swollen lips in their entirety. The previously hooded clit was clearly visible because there was not a single pubic hair on the baby bald pudenda. Marge pulled them down to ground. Christine stepped out of them and Marge held them up to the camera. Lacey edges trimmed the narrow strips of material. The gusset was substantially darker and obvious to everyone it was sopping wet.

"Do you want these Sarge? Don't let your wife find them or she'll cut your newly married dick off!"

"I'll take them for the spotter in the helio, he keeps these kind of souvenirs."

Except for her driving flats and the dress and bra which were hanging open off her shoulders, Christine was virtually crucified, naked and on display. Arms spread apart and wrists cuffed to the patrol car. She was still scared and vulnerable but she hoped that what Marge said was right.

Marge fondled the naked pussy, played with the swollen lips and then ran her hand back up to pull the hidden ass cheeks apart. Christine felt a finger glide over her asshole then push through the sphincter.

"Ass is clear. Nothing concealed."

"I'd like to conceal my cock in that ass!" the pilot of the air crew exclaimed as he watched the streaming cam content on the large screen.

Marge ran her hands tantalizingly down the thigh and calf of one leg and up the other. She was back at the engorged cunt - the sexual center of the woman. She splayed the lips open to enable her Sergeant to get a close up. Her own body cam recorded one, two then three fingers being inserted. The pushed deeper and heard Christine moan -

"Pleeeaasseee."

Marge knew what Christine both wanted and needed. It would be the same as she would need after being leered at, fondled and now finger fucked. She needed release. The purple latex gloves were covered in pussy juice and she began to slide them in and out while at the same time, thumbing the rampant clit. With her other hand she reached behind and inserted a finger into the vulnerable ass. She felt the sphincter resist, then give way allowing entry past the knuckle. It took only a few minutes of abuse before she saw the legs beginning to quiver, felt the hips starting to buck and thrust onto the fingers and the ass twerk to encourage the index finger deeper.

'OOOOOOOOOOOOhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" Christine wailed as the orgasm ripped through her body. She was helpless in its throes and let herself go. Her body writhed and twisted, her breasts heaved and jiggled. Her hips thrust back and forth as she released a spray of pussy juice. It arced out and left a wet puddle on the ground.

"Yee Hah!!" came the cry from the cockpit. "I told you she would be a squirted didn't I?"

Christine hung limply, a sagging naked spent crucifix.

"I think we can uncuff her now. Unless you want to fuck her while she is still restrained." Marge offers to her Sergeant.

The CB radios from the patrol car crackles.

"Don't think I have time to fuck her, Marge. Sounds like we gotta go."

Sergeant steps up to Christine, "I'm going to uncuff you now, but like I told last time, if there's a next time, the punishment will be different. Tell your husband, we'll send him the videos, as usual, after we post them at the precinct and bury the originals in archives."

Christine shakes her arms out, rubs her wrists and sees the red bruise on each one. She is left standing with her dress hanging open as the cars drive away. Realizing she is visible to the other rest stop users, she turns her back on them and does up a few buttons on her dress.

She walks over to the toilet areas and peeks in. Checking to be sure all the stalls were empty, she feels it is OK and safe to go in. After relieving herself she went to the sink to wash her hands and clean up her very damp pussy. Pushing down on the only tap, a gush of cool water ran out. Coating her hands with soap she washed them thoroughly, dabbed her forehead then, pushing aside the hem of her dress she ran her damp hands over the swollen labia. Leaning forward to look at herself in the mirror, she saw the outline in the door of a tall woman in a short skirt. The woman minced in and came up behind her.

"Let me help you with that darling?"

Without waiting for an answer, she put one hand on Christine's back, ran it down caressing her ass then continued sliding it around to grope her bald aching labia.

12