Mom's in Town Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I saw you with the police. They did the same to me a week or so ago, but boy did they get a surprise." she said softly as she pushed her erect cock against Christine's hip.

"You feel that? They had to know I was a tranny but they had me get naked anyway. They made me jerk off in front of them while they took pictures. Then I had to give the Sergeant a blow-job. It wasn't so bad but I also love eating shaved pussy. I guess I'm a lesbo - maybe bi." she whispered in Christine's ear as her fingers spread her juicy labia apart. Putting her foot inside Christine's foot, she forced her legs further apart. Christine gripped the sink with both hands to keep her balance.

"This is the hand I use. I just gave the driver of that silver pick-up a hand job." the woman said as she slid it under Christine's nose. It had a distinct aroma of musk, special to a sweaty man who had just cum. Running her fingers over Christine's lips, she traced a line to her chin, down her neck, over her shoulder to the cleavage in the front before rubbing it over one of the hard swollen nipples. She lingered on it for a moment then withdrawing. She put her hand under the hem and plunged her fingers into the prominent ass crevasse being offered. She touched and anointed the moist rose bud and slid further down until she plunged it into Christine yielding cunt. Forcing herself closer to Christine, the woman ground her long hard cock into Christine's hip as she rubbed her clit and finger-fucked her. Christine eyes were closed tight as she enjoyed what was happening. So different from a man, she thought.

"The handicapped stall on the end is vacant." the stranger whispered into Christine's ear.

12