All Comments on 'Mom's Injured Friend'

by DevlinMea

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
GrandEagle53GrandEagle53about 1 month ago

How could she take a bath while in a cast?

BuckTeasdaleBuckTeasdaleabout 1 month ago

Incredibly hot. And well written. And hot. Did I say hot? Thanks, and I think it stands alone beautifully. It doesn't need a sequel.

Musicalcat2019Musicalcat2019about 1 month ago

Loved it. My cock is now rock hard and needs attention. Love to knownwhonthe new girl is in Samantha's car? Sounds as if it could get exciting. Hope for a second chapter.

Daddydodaddy78Daddydodaddy78about 1 month ago

Great story please make a part 2

AardieAardieabout 1 month ago

Poor guy will be edged forever. The only way out is to film it and have her arrested.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

meh.. having the mom be a lesbian pretty much ruined whatever this might have been.

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit24601about 1 month ago

I think you made a little mistake. It seems that you posted the outline of the story instead of the complete story.

Is that right?

Mr_BradyMr_Bradyabout 1 month ago

Wondering about Emmanuelle's cast. With her totally submerged in the bathtub, was it waterproof? I liked his mom submitting to her friend, even while her son could possibly wake up and see her eating pussy.

Is there a second part to this story that I’ve happily rated 5 stars? ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

DevlinMeaDevlinMea29 days agoAuthor

Since several have commented about it... yes, you can take a bath with a cast on your leg. I did it for several months. You prop your leg up on the side of the tub while you sit in the water. In this case, it made things even better for her because it kept her legs continually apart.

ManningDP69ManningDP69about 22 hours ago

A Beta Man WTF and he didn't even fuck his mom! What a waste she is just asking for a master.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDevlinMea@DevlinMea
I'm an older man writing erotica for my own enjoyment and for the enjoyment of others. Please let me know when you enjoy my stories. I really enjoy your feedback.