Mom's Injured Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hand slid over my abdomen and down onto the front of my shorts, her fingertips grazing my cock, feeling its hardness. She exhaled in delight right next to my ear sending chills down my spine. I squirmed and heard her giggle a little as her fingertips teased my cock, tracing its outline in my shorts, moving along its length, circling the head.

I didn't know what to think or feel. She had me so excited that I wanted to explode! But with my mom right there... I couldn't do it... could I?

Her palm then rubbed my shaft as her fingers partially encircled it, stroking me through my cotton shorts and I grunted from the pleasure. I needed this so badly.

She licked my ear. "Mmmm... I knew you'd be hard for me," she whispered. "So fucking hard. But I didn't know you'd be so big."

I'd never had a girl... or woman... touch my cock before. I'd never even had one talk to me like this before. Being a virgin meant I didn't even know if my cock was big or not. But it thrilled me that she was pleased with what I had to offer her. She kept stroking me and stroking me, making me so very hard. I kept squirming, but had no where to go. She was so forceful in what she wanted. Her hand was going to make me cum and there was nothing I could do about it.

"Did you enjoy watching your mom lick my pussy, baby? Ooh, I bet you did. I bet you were stroking this big, beautiful cock while you listened to her sucking on my clit, begging me to cum all over her face." I moaned softly, her words, breathing, and stroking were making me crazy. "Mmhmm... I bet you wanted to lick me yourself, didn't you? I bet you want to taste my pussy yourself, don't you?"

She was breathing heavily in my ear when I finally came with soft grunts. "That's it baby... just let it go..." she whispered, stroking faster as I came in my underwear. "Give me all that cum." My thick cum was flooding my underwear, creating a sticky, smelly mess that she smeared all over my crotch.

I lay there panting, with her behind me, her arm continuing to stroke my abdomen and occasionally graze over my cock. I felt her hand slide underneath the elastic band of my underwear and then slide out, coated in my cum. I felt her lift it to her mouth and listened as she licked it clean, moaning softly.

"Mmm... your cum tastes delicious, baby," she said and then she kissed my ear and neck. "I'm going to want more where that came from... a lot more. Good night baby."

Then I felt her slide out of the bed behind me. I could hear her work her way around to the other side of the bed and felt her get in. And then I fell into a deep sleep.

*****

For the next three months, Emmanuelle taught me what it means to be a man. She taught me all about how to please her and make her happy in every way possible. She taught me that the woman who loves me owns me, owns my cock and my body, to do with as she pleases. She taught me that is was my responsibility to demonstrate my love by giving her everything she asked for.

I was sad when I had to leave at the end of the summer when my mom came back and picked me up. That first week at home was very depressing, so much so that I couldn't even play video games. My mom tried to cheer me up, tried to get me to do things and get out of the house, but it was no use.

Then one day, just a week after I came home, my phone rang. I didn't recognize the number but I answered it anyway. It was a woman named Samantha, a friend of Emmanuelle's. She lived close by and wanted to meet me. She picked me up two hours later dressed in a beautiful sun dress.

"Hi! Are you Vince?" she asked through the driver's side window as I came out of the house, walking towards her car.

"Samantha?" I asked.

"Yes... hop in."

I opened the passenger-side door and sat down. When I put my seatbelt on I noticed that a younger woman was in the back seat. She was probably only a little older than me and was wearing a crop-top shirt and shorts and she sat quietly back in the corner. I smiled at her but she didn't seem to want to talk to me.

"Ready?" Samantha asked as she put it in reverse and backed out of the driveway and started towards her home. Like Emmanuelle, she was in her late 30's early 40's and was still very much in shape. I noticed her fingers were perfectly manicured and the few rings she wore looked expensive.

She put her hand on my thigh as she made small talk and I instantly became excited, just like I had been with Emmanuelle. "So, Vince, Emmanuelle vouched for you and said you were someone I should take under my... wing." Her hand slowly slid up the inside of my thigh, her pinky just barely touching my ever-hardening cock. "I thought we'd get to know each other a little bit better and see where this goes." Her hand then moved and covered my cock, feeling its length fully and stroking it slowly. "What do you think?"

I was breathing hard as I pressed back into the seat, loving the sensations that were flowing all over my body. "I would... I would like that..." I stammered, barely able to talk.

"Mmmm...," she purred. "Let's get these off you then." Her hand moved up to the buttons and she tugged at them, encouraging me to open my pants and pull them down. I moved my hands down and helped her, pushing my jeans all the way down below my knees. Her fingers wrapped around my shaft and she slowly stroked me. "Mmmm... very nice... What do you think pet?"

The young woman in the back seat leaned forward, her hand sliding between the seats to grip my shaft, too. "He's nice and big mommy," she said softly. I sat back in the seat as Samantha's hand left me, leaving only the young woman's hand, stroking me a little faster.

"If you can make him cum before we get home, you just might get to have a little fun with him yourself tonight," Samantha said.

I knew then that I had found what I needed. I didn't need school. I didn't need work. I only needed someone to love and take care of me.

12