Mom's Inner Mountain (Rebooted)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So... Since this is probably going to be a highly inappropriate and intimate conversation... I thought you'd feel safer talking to me about it in the privacy of the tent. But it's your call."

I love you. Miles's forehead burned to where he felt feverishly ill. He wished he had gotten a haircut. He stared at his mom's patient eyes and still lips. She had made a solid argument. "Yeah. Ah. Makes sense. In the- Yeah, inside the tent works."

Hannah bit the insides of her mouth to suppress her biological grin. "Before we go in there though," she spoke sweetly, "I need you to take your shirt and shorts off." She watched his face go blank. "It's just that... I'm in a vulnerable position right now. And I'm perfectly fine being zipped up in a tent with you in nothing but my underwear -- because I trust you, Miles. I trust you more than anyone. And if we're going to go in there together, I want to know you trust me just as much."

"Like... Like right here."

Hannah shrugged. "I'd certainly prefer it that way."

Miles's fingers were trembling and it was difficult to grip the hem of his shirt. He then closed his eyes and froze. He knew his erection was lurking beneath the white fabric.

Hannah smiled empathetically. "Honey... I already know what I do to you."

It was naive to think his mom would care -- considering what she was wearing. But Miles wasn't in his normal state of mind. He anxiously shuffled backward and unlaced his boots. While he stripped away his socks and shirt, Miles admired his mom's tight, underwear-clad figure. She was perpetually stunning. With a huff, he let his shorts fall to his ankles. His mom's eyes widened as his cock pushed into his soft boxers, angling at the night sky.

Fuck me... Hannah gaped. She had felt how healthy and thick he was when he rubbed against her. But seeing the tent of what was likely a six-and-a-half-inch cock... It was pleasant. Hannah picked at her fingers and gently swayed her hips. She had planned to lure her son into the tent, get him talking, and slowly seduce him. That plan could go fuck itself. "How long did you plan on hiding that from me?"

"I, um... I wasn't hiding it. I mean... I touched it against you last night. I guess I just-" Miles stopped. He realized his mom was having fun with him again. Dude, she's flirting you, you fucking idiot. Relax, he urged himself. Miles straightened his spine and found the courage to smile at his mom. He felt comfortable in front of her. He knew he could embarrass himself and her opinion wouldn't change one iota. "I hid it because I wasn't ready to show it off yet." He tried to play it cool, hoping his banter would meet her standard.

Hannah lit up. She flirtatiously swept her hair behind her ear. "You're right. I did feel it last night. Unfortunately, though, I was a little preoccupied with some things going on outside. So, I didn't get to pay as close of attention as I normally would have. But tell me... Why were you scared to show it off to me last night? What did you think I was gonna do with it?"

"I don't know... Maybe you would've told me to get it away from your face and go back to grinding it into your pajamas while we pretended to sleep," he quipped.

"Haha! Yeah? Did rubbing it on my pajamas bother you?"

"No, the pajamas felt great! It was a lot of fun."

"Yeah, it was a lot of fun," Hannah wistfully sighed. "Unfortunately, I don't have my pajamas on me..."

Miles gulped and centered himself. "Um, well... Maybe your plan was to grind into me with just your thong on?"

Hannah exhaled heavily. She tapped cheek with her finger and mulled. "Yeah, I mean, that's an idea... It would be much easier for me to help you cum if I used my bare ass. But... Then again, with how big your load was last time, I imagine it'd smear all over my ass. Not that I care about it getting on my ass... But I can't risk spoiling my only clean thong for tomorrow."

"Yeah, true..." Miles didn't know how women packed underwear. A bead of sweat ran down the side of his face. "Umm... Maybe your plan was to let me put my cock between your tits, and then you'd use them to help me?"

She bit her lip and grazed her fingers over the top of her breast. "Huh. That's another idea... It wouldn't be hard for me to squeeze your cock in them. I could help you fuck 'em until you blew your load. Joking around with each other while your cum runs down my tits... That does seem like our kind of activity, doesn't it?" Hannah pulled the strand of hair clinging to her forehead. "Wow, honey... Heh! You, uh, certainly have a lot of good guesses for what my plan was, don't you?"

"Yeah."

Hannah softly touched her son's arm. "Maybe it was a little selfish of me to come up with the plan for us on my own? I think you and I are always best as a team. And I think once we get inside this tent, zip the door behind us, and brainstorm together, we'll come up with an even better plan."

Even though his head was spinning in an erotic haze, Miles deciphered his mom's intoxicating gamesmanship and knew was going to get at least a handjob. He had never been either more excited or more terrified in his life. "I think we're good as a team, too," he nodded. "Let's, um- Let's go in."

With a fluttering heart and overwhelming emotion, Hannah squatted next to the tent and found the zipper. She took her time -- both because she was nervous, and because she wanted to give her son his first full view of her ass. Well... His first intentional one, anyway. She could feel his stare on her butt, and she appreciated it -- especially given how most men were usually too distracted by her tits, face, and eyes to recognize what she believed was her best asset.

Hannah leaned in and crawled on her knees into the tent. Wearing only his plaid boxers, Miles followed her into the dimly lit hole.

16*****

Hannah knew how to avoid awkwardness before sex. The instant her son sealed the flap shut, she attacked.

"Ooof!" Miles's eyelids flew open. He then clenched them tightly, feeling the foreign sensation of his mom kissing his lips. Her arms held him longingly while her nose rubbed his. She passionately nudged her head in and out while humming and moaning from her throat. Once the initial shock subsided, Miles kissed her back with just as much romantic intensity, showing her how he felt for her.

It was like she was rising into the air -- floating from the padded ground. Hannah melted from the feeling of her son's skin on hers, the feeling of his muscular arms constricting her lower back and pulling her in as tightly as physically possible. But she still didn't feel close enough. He smelled like hormonal sweat and campfire, and Hannah lost herself in the charged kiss.

Miles surprised his mom by slipping his tongue into her mouth, which she graciously received and massaged with her amorous tongue. She tasted like mint, and Miles's loins swelled from the realization that she had prepared to make out with him. She planned this. She wanted this all along. He found a way to pull her in even tighter.

Hannah could no longer control her body. It was in her son's control. She could only control her face and how badly he wanted her. She had never wanted a man more thoroughly and completely, and she wanted him to want her more than anything he could ever imagine. She moved her tongue sultrily, knowledgeably, as she gave her baby his first lesson in mastering the French kiss.

For minutes, the mother and son sucked on each other's soft lips and massaged each other's swirling tongues. The air inside the tent heated quickly. Hannah's boobs were just under Miles's chin. As much as he loved it, he got off of his ankles and sat up straight on his knees, allowing his mom's bulging chest to press directly into his heaving pecs. More moisture flooded into Hannah's pussy as her son's erection dug into her tummy.

Unable to hold out any longer, Miles slid his hand down his mom's spine toward her thong. He poked her with his fingers to test her, and she showed no signs of resistance. Miles palmed and squeezed his mom's fatty, round buttcheek. It was a feeling he had dreamed about and missed sorely.

Hannah broke off the kiss so she could rest her chin on his shoulder and give him a clear view of his hand on her ass. She continued to grunt and purr in his ear to encourage his scandalous touching. When his second hand palmed her other cheek with a gentle smack, Hannah moaned. Then she lovingly licked and sucked on her son's neck, rewarding him for his behavior.

The soft, dense, bouncy tissue in his kneading fingers was heavenly. But Miles was even more turned on by how much his mom loved it. She could kiss his neck forever. He smacked, squeezed, gripped, and lifted... anything to win more attention and favor from his mom.

"Mmmmm. Oh, Miles."

Miles shuddered to his core. His mom's breathy voice filtered into his burning ear and lingered. He was frozen, and he tried to think of something hot to say. But his only response came from his testicles, as his loins lurched and he awkwardly flexed his cock into his mom's stomach.

"Haha!" Hannah laughed and smirked naughtily. She wiggled her butt into his hands. When she jolted from the light, responding smack, she bit down on her lip. "Harder." Her son complied. "Uhh." She opened her lips against his ear and breathed, "Harder." She heard his excited giggle, and she then yelped from a firmer, stinging smack. "AHH! Ah, yeah..." With a grittier tone, she urged her horny son, "Tug my fucking thong and do it again."

Miles wiped the perspiration from his face and eagerly did as his mom suggested. He hooked his rough-hewn climbing fingers around her thong tail and pulled on the stretchy, black fabric until he heard her wince. Her butt cheeks looked even bigger and rounder. He delivered a forceful, loud smack that echoed in the small tent.

"GAHHH-AHH!" Hannah clenched her teeth and grinned widely. She shimmied her flat tummy against her son's cylindrical erection, then she pushed away from his shoulders. The mother leaned back and admired her son's maturing body. His hard chest heaved with each deep breath. There were signs of tan hair growing in the valley between his pecs. His hard abdomen was cut with chiseled lines, ending in a V, which pointed to his healthy manhood. His legs were powerfully built and stable. He was a young athlete, and Hannah knew he had more thickness and height to add. Miles had her dream body, and she knew he'd let her do whatever she wanted to it.

"Woah! Uhhh!" Miles threw his head back into the mesh screen. His spine arched and his chest tingled. His mom was back on her ankles, leaning forward and swirling her tongue around his nipples. She sensually kissed and licked his chest. Miles didn't even know this was a thing a woman could do to a man. His thighs rattled while she scraped her fingernails up and down his abs. "I love that!" he moaned.

"I've never been with a guy whose body I could do this to..." Hannah kissed all six of his defined ab muscles. She grinned and laughed before going back to suck on his nipples.

More euphoric tremors coursed through Miles's body. "Oh god! I wanna do that to you," he blurted out.

"Oh, yeah? You want me outta my bra? You want my fucking tits?" Hannah growled. She excitedly planted her lips on her son's and carnally made out with him before pushing away from him. "You have these sexy strong arms... Why don't you put 'em to good use?"

With his mom's hairy head nestled into the side of his face, Miles looked down her tilted back and saw the thin, powder blue straps of the cami sports bra running over her shoulder blades. Suddenly, Miles jerked his shoulder from the wet, tickling sensation of his mom kissing and sucking his neck again and again. Despite the involuntary shrug, she forcefully kept her head there, refusing to stop. He looked down at her bra again and knew what she wanted. He saw only one way to take it off without fail and he knew she'd love it. His fingers found the soft material.

"WAHHH!" A rough, powerful motion jerked Hannah up off of her ankles, as her bra was torn from her body. Her hair fell over her face, and she landed with her butt back on her heels and her naked tits rising and falling with her breath. It was incredible.

"Fuck!" Hannah swallowed and brushed her long hair back with both hands, looking at her firm tits hanging from her chest in all their glory. Her pink nipples were hard and swollen. She saw her mesmerized son's stare, and she decided he needed more.

Miles was startled and had the instinctive fear of suffocation. His mom held his shoulders in place, so he had to crane his neck up to breathe clean air. Then he plunged his mouth and face back into his mom's large boobs. He was overwhelmed at first but quickly did what he knew how to do. He took an ambitious mouthful of her right boob and sucked on it, twirling his tongue around her nipple. His right hand found the areola of his mom's left boob.

"Ahhh. Ahhh, yeahhh..." The sultrily gasping mother tried to remain composed and in control. Her son was just so fucking cute and sexy. Plus, the sight of his mouth around her tit... The light graze of his palm on her hard nipple... The waves of erotic pleasure he was sending through her body and down to her pussy with his tongue and hand... Fuck. "Ohh, Miles..." Hannah purred when he switched nipples. He couldn't get enough, and neither could she.

They're fucking amazing, Miles thought. The young son was in heaven, and he cursed himself for going so long without realizing how perfect his mom's body was. Her hefty tits spilled out of his hands whenever he tried to grope them, yet it was like they belonged to be there. In the dark, his adjusted eyes could see a sexy, mature character to his mom's pink areolas. They were larger and round, but with uneven and slightly stretched edges. The teenager was astounded by how her breasts were so beautifully mature yet had a firmness and jiggle that put most girls in his class to shame.

"Don't stop. Keep going. Mmm, yeah." Her emotions and tension were escalating, and Hannah was aware of what would happen if she didn't pull away. Her pussy juice was sticking between her thighs and her libido was through the roof. I'm not ready yet, she thought. She tried communicating her lustful wish through her eyes, but perhaps her expectations of her inexperienced son were too lofty. For now, anyway.

Miles was interrupted by a firm palm pushing his head back. He sat back in a daze and looked at his mom to see what was wrong. But she was merely cocking an eyebrow. He looked at his erect cock and around the dark sleeping bag. Then he finally saw it. He didn't know how she had tugged her thong to her knees without him noticing. He gawked at her low-cut mound. But not for long.

"You're cut off," Hannah smirked. With an aggressive shove, she knocked her son over, making him fall back into the front door of the tent. The nylon enclosure shook and stretched around them. Miles flailed and tried to get his head out of the mesh, but Hannah trapped him.

Miles wondered what was happening. With a maniacal giggle, his mom grabbed his knees and pried them open. She knelt between them so he couldn't get up. "Open wide!" was the last thing he heard before his mom's balled-up thong was being forced into his mouth.

Oh my god! Oh my god! Miles bit and gagged on the silky fabric, trying to accept it. His mom's thick scent overwhelmed his sinuses and dominated every draw through his nose. He licked and sucked her pussy juice from her underwear, huffing hotly around the ball of hefty material.

"How do I taste?"

Miles's brain was broken. He nodded profusely and answered, "Really good." Of course, it came out as a muffled slur. His mom threw her head back in a sexy laugh as she proudly gyrated her hips.

Hannah was in the zone. She knew how to edge an orgasm. She knew how to prolong the pleasure of sex. And she knew how to suck a damn cock. After brushing all of her caramel hair onto her left shoulder, Hannah stared directly into her son's eyes. "I wanna put your cock in my mouth. I wanna show you what I can do."

Miles's green eyes flashed open. He lay in a pool of sweat and aromatic bliss, and he felt the cold outside air hitting his burning forehead through the mesh. He was in an erotic, zombie-like fog. It seemed odd how his mom was asking him to give him a blowjob like she was auditioning or trying to prove something. Maybe he was just thinking weirdly? He could barely think at all, but he would've done anything to feel his beautiful mom suck his dick. He nodded okay.

Without any showmanship, Hannah scooted back and pulled her son's boxers down his thighs. Finally. "Fuck." She leaned over and took the full length of his gorgeous, rosy penis inside her warm mouth. She held his cockhead in her throat and felt him throb.

"Uhhhrrr!" Miles moaned and gasped through the thong. Her soft lips and wet mouth soothed his painfully hard erection. He marveled at the tightness of her throat -- and the fact she fit it so easily in her throat. Her forehead resting against his lower abdomen was the most intimate sight Miles had ever encountered.

Just as Hannah had a standard routine with her hands, she also had one with her mouth. But this situation was anything but standard. She held the sides of his body while she deliberately drew her head up and down, smoothly coating her son's cock in her saliva. Her flat tongue danced along his vein while her soft lips wrapped tightly around his shaft. She would lift her head until her lips caught the rim of his cockhead, where she would roll her tongue over his fleshy nerves. Then, she would swallow him whole, stopping once her nose and forehead were touching his abdomen and her chin was resting on his ballsack. There, she would stop, catch her breath, and hum into his cock, sending vibrations through his manhood.

Her son squirmed and writhed under her. His legs kicked and he moaned through her balled-up thong. Once his restless hands found the back of her head, Hannah began noisily gagging on his cock for him each time it entered her throat.

Miles was powerless. He feared losing his load so soon, but he was a hostage to his mom's sex. His innate biological impulses would never let him stop her. The sucking sensation, the constricting pressure, her flirty tongue, the absolute comfort and trust she showed every time she cozied her warm forehead against him... "Ohhhhhhh... Oh, mom..."

Hannah's hips buckled and her pussy clenched. She gasped and choked on her son's dick, forcing her to frantically tear her head away and catch her lost breath. Even through his muffled voice, she heard him moan "mom," and it resonated through every fiber of her being. She stared longingly at him before falling backward, landing on the black sleeping bag with a thud.

Climbing out of the mesh, Miles sat up. And the warped tent sprung back to its original shape. He coughed out the now damp thong and took a moment to collect himself and exercise his lungs. When he turned to his mom, he was splayed out on the sleeping bag. And the moment they caught each other's eyes, she brought up knees and spread her legs.

"Your turn."

Miles's heart raced. His mom's bright smile filled him with confidence. But watching her raise her feet into the air gave him even more. As he lowered his shoulders, his mom grabbed his locks and guided his face between her thighs -- inches from her steaming pussy. Miles felt the tangy heat radiating into his face.

Even in the dark, the folds of his mom's lips glistened. The insides of her thighs were wet and sticky, too. Her pussy was fittingly plump, as Miles envisioned. Dude... He mused. Admittedly, Miles had never liked eating women out. But after tasting every drop of his mom's nectar from her thong, he was a convert.

"Ahhh!" Hannah arched her back and rolled her hips from the mere touch of her son's tongue. As he lapped, poked, and swirled -- exploring her vagina -- Hannah cried out in pleasure. "OHHH, fuck! God, yesss!"