Mom's Inner Mountain (Rebooted)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her shout was so loud, Hannah feared she could've been heard from camp. But then that thought only made her want to yell louder. "Fuck, Miles! Keep going, honey. Don't stop. That feels so fucking good!"

The young son was giddy from his mom's response. He was eager to please her more. He began passionately making out with her flowery, open pussy lips. He buried his mouth and chin into her intoxicating, aromatic mound. He didn't know how to do it, but he threw everything he had into making her cum -- licking, swirling, swallowing, grunting, French kissing, and fingering her sensitive clit.

The cramped tent became a sweat lodge -- an odorous one. The vapor of sex sweat and pussy juice hung in the stale air, as the mom and son slipped and slid atop the slick sleeping bag. For Hannah, the steamier the air was, the better.

She wanted to lose herself in this private world, and her son was happy to help. Every time his tongue fluttered against her vaginal walls or rolled on her clit, pulsating waves crippled her body. Every carnal instinct was telling her to close her thighs around her son's head and not let go until she came on his face. But she knew there was a better ending to be had.

When Miles withdrew her tongue, Hannah had her opportunity. She started to sit up, but she was quickly sent back to the floor. "Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah!" Her eyes squinted in desperation as Miles tantalizingly licked and kissed her inner thighs all around her pussy. "Stop! Stop! Stop!"

In a hurry, Miles sat up and held his hands defensively. He thought it would be okay to lick the juice from his mom's thighs. "Sorry, I didn't know. I won't do that anymore."

Hannah hazily rolled her neck and smiled at her son. "You better be lying about that." She held out her hand, and her strong son lifted her onto her butt. She then surprised him by grabbing his shoulders and twisting him around on his knees. Miles fell onto his back and Hannah landed on top of him.

The mother and son stopped and breathed. They were tired. They had been nonstop since entering the tent, and they were both sweaty, hot messes. They had golden-brown hairs stuck across their faces and they didn't know whose it was. In the calm darkness, they settled themselves the best they could.

After a minute or two, Hannah lifted her head from her son's chest. She glanced behind her to watch the way his hand gently lay on her butt cheek -- holding her. Her legs rested between his. She looked ahead again to see her son admiring the way her tits pressed into his ribs. They met each other's eyes and took a good look.

"Hey."

"Hey."

They stared at each other, studying the other's thoughts. Miles looked through Hannah the same way he did in the river. This time, Hannah wasn't afraid. She returned the same absolute stare.

"Are you, uh, going to let me, um..." Miles swallowed.

Hannah gently smiled. "I am. We are."

"Woah, haha!" Miles sharply breathed. He found it funny how stupidly lucky he was. "I can't believe this is happening. Um, wow, haha! You're being a cool mom again."

Hannah shook her head and kissed his lips. "No. I want this with you because I love you... in the same way you love me. I want you, Miles."

"Wait... What?" Miles nervously moved his fingers. If he didn't admit this now, then he'd never be able to. "Mom... I don't just wanna do this because it'll be fun. Ever since I caught you... Like, when I'm with you... It's hard to explain..."

The mother kissed her son deeply and assuringly. "Let me guess... When you're with me, you feel like I'm perfect for you. Like we're perfect together. And you want to spend every moment of every day with me. And you see yourself being with me. Only me?"

Miles didn't know how his mom could describe his deepest feelings better than he could. Dryly, he nodded.

"Like I said..." Hannah smiled, "I want this for the same reasons you do."

In a rush, Miles wrapped his arms around his mom and kissed her. She kissed him back and they made out. Miles moved his hips, rubbing his cock on his mom's thigh. Hannah flexed her quad and rubbed him back. With his confidence growing, Miles smacked her buttcheek and cupped it in his hand.

"Mmm. Hehe! You like it, don't you?"

Miles bashfully grinned. "Oh, hell, yeah!" He opened his mouth to say something else but feigned. "Mom, this might sound random," he panted, "but have you ever heard a guy call you 'bubbly' before?" His mom instantly lit up and flopped onto his chest.

With a touch of ego, Hannah shrugged, "I think I might've heard a few guys call me that... Why?" Before her son could respond, Hannah whispered in his ear, "Guys like to play it off like they're talking about my personality. But that's not why..."

Miles swallowed. He already had an idea, but he wanted to hear his mom say it. "Why, then?"

"Because those men have been around for a while, and they take one look at me, and they imagine what it'd feel like for me to bounce on their cock." Hannah hotly breathed. "But none of them will ever know. Only you will."

It was too much. Miles lurched forward and lifted his mom. He held her butt in the air and tried to angle his swollen tip into her parted pussy lips. Hannah helped him by holding the base of his cock.

"Fuck me. Do it, honey." Miles's erect cock burrowed inside her warm, welcoming vagina. And at that moment, Hannah realized she would forever be the mom who fucked her son. She dug her fingernails into his shoulder blades and moaned loudly. She gritted her teeth as her son stuffed his length inside her pussy. "Ahhh! Ohhh, Miles..."

"I love you, mom."

Hannah collapsed her head on his shoulder. Being with her son, being with a man she loved, being fucked by a cock this nice -- any of those three things would have driven Hannah up the wall. Having all three was... was... Fuck, I'm gonna cum soon, she thought.

There was no hope, but for as long as she was going to last, Hannah wanted to show her son she could satisfy him more than any other woman ever could. She gripped his cock with her pussy and bounced in his lap. She lifted her head so she could look him in the eyes -- his squinted eyes. Hannah wondered how much of his grunting and arousal came from her actions and how much of it came from him knowing he was involved in the hottest incest imaginable. Hannah hoped the answer was both. She wanted him to be turned on by every aspect of their love and relationship, just as she was. "I love you, too, Miles. Keep pounding me. Yeah! Show me how much you love me. Oh, fuck, fuck, fuck! Harder!"

He went from thrusting to violently bucking up into his mom's pussy. Her ass slapped his charging thighs every time they met. Miles felt his cock get swallowed in its entirety every time and still wanted to be deeper.

Her flopping hair, her tits smooshed into his chest, her gasping lips, her slapping ass, her warm body in his arms, her narrowed eyes, the smell of her skin, the lewd moaning, the pure desire, the cramped, steamy tent... It was like being in a dream. How is this real?

"Fuck, mom! I love being inside you."

"YESSS! Keep talking to me. Tell me where you wanna cum."

"I wanna cum in your pussy."

"UHH!" Hannah kissed her son while bounced on his cock and let him rail her as hard as he could. "You have no fucking idea how good this feels! I want you so fucking bad." They kissed again, struggling to hold their lips together through the jolting collisions. "You're fucking mine. I can't believe you're fucking mine."

"I'm yours," Miles grunted.

"Yeahhh!" Hannah wanted to give her son everything he ever wanted -- with one exception. A wicked idea formed in her dazed mind, and she decided to act on it. After all, she knew what was best for her son. "Honey, ahh... Tell me when... Ahh, ahh. Tell me you're gonna cum."

"Soon!" Miles blurted. His face and neck were strained to their aching limit and he didn't have much energy left to give. He was dehydrated, sticky, and throttled -- and he had never felt this incredible. He wanted to leave his cock in his mom's pussy forever. "Almost there!"

"Yeah? You're almost there? Ahh! Ahhh! Yeah, you're gonna fuckin... AHHH! OH-OHHHH! Miles! Miles! Miles!" Her pitch crescendoed into a silent scream.

The physical pleasure and emotional connection had sent Hannah to the edge. Hearing her son say he was about to cum inside her had pushed her right over it. Hannah came and came... and came. The intense orgasm ripped through her core and limbs. Wave after wave of release surged through her lower body. Her mind went blank, except for the thought that her son was now her best orgasm, and it only made her cum more.

Miles held his mom in amazement. She buckled and thrashed in his arms. Her eyelids shut and her face contorted. He kept thrusting, even while hot pussy juice squirted down his cock and balls and between his thighs.

Hannah's eyes flew open and she gasped for air. Her green eyes were watery, and her chest was heaving and red. It was like decades of pent-up frustration, angst, and guilt had been expelled from her body. She let her arms go limp and fell into her son.

Her face was hidden against his, but Miles could feel her heart race and her body tremble. He was shocked she had done it. He was blown away that he had done it for her. He beamed widely and fucked her.

Completely drained, Hannah couldn't help him much on his lap. She pushed his arms away and fell onto her back. She opened her legs and rested her eyes. With a dazed nod, she confirmed it was an invitation.

The young son crawled over his mom and slid his cock back inside her. He flopped and pounded, slowly losing control of his muscles. Just a few thrusts later, he froze. "Ahh..."

Hannah was just lucid enough to react. The first rope of his cum shot far inside her vaginal canal. Then, she pushed back. Miles shouted in panic as he slipped out, but then he was knocked forward by his mom's heels giving a literal swift kick in the ass. His goo started to land on her stomach. "Cum wherever you want!" She hastily said.

With no time to think, Miles went for it all. He lunged forward and aimed his cockhead at his mom's beautiful face and large tits. She flinched and closed her eyes every time he spurted, but her mouth was open in a shining grin the entire time. When he started to fade, his mom reached out and took control, pumping and squeezing out every last drop.

Miles wobbled, and then he collapsed. He fell into the side of the tent, resting against his mom.

----

For a while, the mother and son caught their breath in solitude. It was dark and quiet. The horniness subsided, and Miles came to grips with what they had just done. Hannah kept her eyes closed, just feeling her son's semen melt and trickle down her skin.

"Wow," Hannah finally spoke. She rolled on her side. Her son smiled from seeing her smile. Soon, they were giggling together. They kissed, and Hannah made sure not to transfer any cream to his face. "Hi."

"Hi," Miles answered. He watched her supple finger trace the valley of peach fuzz in his chest.

Slowly, a naughty curve formed in Hannah's lips. "You should go outside and get your phone. I know guys don't really hang up posters of naked women anymore... But I imagine a picture of me like this would be cool to have on your phone..."

Wait... What? Miles didn't know why his mom brought up a poster or how that thought even entered her mind. Did he say he wanted one in his sleep? Whatever. She was offering a photo of her covered in his cum, and Miles wasn't going to ask questions. "Uhh, yeah! I'll go get it."

Gingerly, Miles crawled out of the tent and scoured the grass for the right piece of discarded laundry. Ah! "Got it!" He announced and hurried back to the tent.

"Ho-ly shi... Wow." He had only made it halfway through the door. He was greeted by his mom cockily biting her lip. Miles didn't know where his mom had learned how to recline and pose like that. All he knew was that it was insanely sexy.

"Hey, honey? It's melting..."

"Oh... Yeah!" Miles fiddled with his iPhone and set his camera on Night Mode. When he lined up the shot, his mouth got even drier. She was perfectly propped up and positioned. He could ask her about it later. For now, he was humbled by how happy she looked to be coated in his love juice. "Um. Alright. Three, two, one..."

He only pressed the button once, and apparently, that was all he needed. Hannah blushed and sat up next to him, pecking him on the cheek. She stared at the screen with him. "See. Now that is me being a cool mom, hehe! Hey, when you get service again, send it to me." Her son leaned in to kiss her. "Hold on!"

Miles savored the scene of his mom quickly scooping his cum from her face, tits, and stomach before easily licking it down. When she was done, she pursed her lips, and Miles kissed her. He didn't even care that he could taste the salty, alkaline remnants of his load. He just wanted to make out with her.

Before long, Miles's soft cock swelled back to life. He twisted his hips against his mom's thigh. "Can we do it again?"

"Haha!" Hannah bellowed and rolled her eyes. "Are you fucking kidding me? You waited eighteen years to get back inside. Now, you can't even wait two minutes?"

Miles was loving this new angle to their shared humor. "I guess now that I'm a man, my dick wants to reclaim its home," he bantered.

Hannah went weak in the knees, and her internal fire reignited. "Mmm. Yeah? You want my pussy to be yours? You're ready to be my man now? Then show me."

She heard her son laugh from the teasing. As she was tackled onto the sleeping bag and flipped over onto her stomach, Hannah closed her eyes and basked in the complete feeling of being emotionally and sexually fulfilled. There was no hole inside her -- only a desire to keep going.

Miles hoisted her butt into the air and slipped his cock back into her pussy. The immediate sensation was so intense, Hannah knew neither of them would last long. It was a quickie -- like a dessert after a long, savory meal.

It took all of thirty seconds for Miles to start huffing and grunting. "I'm gonna cum, mom!"

"Ahh! Yeah?' Hannah winced. "Good. Make me yours. You have to cum in it to make it yours." She giggled through her moans.

Miles puffed his chest at the challenge. "Fuck, I will!"

"Mmm. Say it again. Call me mom. Fuck your mom."

The stinging sweat dripped into Miles's eyes. "I'm gonna cum in you, Mom. Err! I'm gonna claim your pussy, mom. It's mine."

"Whew! Fuuuck!" Hannah twitched and leaked the last of her nectar. After her orgasm, Hannah stared into the rippling, khaki wall until she felt her son ejaculate inside her.

How the fuck did we wait so long?

17*****

Miles was the perfect gentleman, going outside to gather all of his mom's clothes for her. But Hannah left the tent to change anyway. The hot, sticky air was fantastic during sex... Not so much after. Her skin tingled in the cool, fresh air. She glanced back at the tent and humorously thought, He's gonna wonder what the hell I did in there.

The comet wasn't set to arrive for another hour. Miles was curious if there was a stream or a basin nearby where they could wash off together. As it turned out, his mom was on a similar wavelength. She told him she already checked a map and they were out of luck. But she had body wipes back at camp to clean their faces and genitals.

Miles matted the sleeping bag and adjusted the tent. Hannah opened the windows and unzipped the sleeping bag so it could air out. She didn't feel the need to be nice, but she didn't see the point in drawing unnecessary suspicion.

On the walk back to camp, the mother and son were quiet. Processing. Thinking about what they had done. Thinking about what they had started. When they arrived, the fire was nothing more than a simmering pile of ash. Everyone had gone to the summit.

"Should we head up?"

Miles nodded. "Yep."

With their headlamps on, they began the trek to the peak. The summit was busy with people gabbing and switching between each other's telescopes. Hannah told Miles he should go over and join his dad. It would be awkward, she recognized, but confronting it sooner was better.

Watching from a distance, Hannah swelled with a feeling of gratitude. She knew this was her last vacation with Ken. They had many quality years together. And as much as Hannah regretted how the decisions they both made over the last two years, she now could see it for what it was -- two scared, desperate, and unsatisfied people acting out because they lacked the courage to admit the life they had built together, the only world they knew, had already run its course.

If only they had been secure enough to see what a new life could have in store. Hannah smiled. She was going to sit down with Ken when they got home and have a heart-to-heart. Their son was moving out, and it was time for Ken to finally try his luck with the receptionist, or do whatever he wanted. She deserved her happiness, and he deserved his.

Hannah watched her son look up at the sky. And her mind swirled with thoughts of the future -- their future. He was her dream, and she promised herself she would be his. God, he's gonna be relentless... Hannah excitedly thought.

Miles perked up and looked behind him. He stole a glance with his mom while she scratched his back. They smiled together and then drifted apart as they waited for the comet to come.

Minutes later, Miles heard the familiar sound of his mom stifling her laughter. He looked up at the sky to see the clouds moving in.