All Comments on 'Moms Just Want to Help Out Too'

by toJohnny7

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
ljaljaalmost 18 years ago
hmmmmmmmmm......

this story was kind of Lame... why when men write stories all the women say " Oh your so big " That means they have tiny ones... I abit over average... I never say Im big... in chat rooms Ladys ask me my size... I never say Im big... I tell them the length... and I tell them the truth... Sorry but this story kinda sucked... I have read others that excited me... this wasnt 1 of them...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Honest & Intriguing True Story.

Made me hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Story is good and the Author has a sense of humour

The author is remarkable in his sense of humour, though it came out only once - 'what did she mean "Well, just a moment" - is she going to get a gun?'

and when she returned " I could see no gun in her long robe". :).

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 11 years ago
Moms Just Want to Help Out Too

This has got to be one of the most lovely, sensuals stories, totally endearing and most romantic tale of a son-in-law's and his mother-in-law's sexual, blissful connection and sexual awakening of the 60 year old mother of his wife!!! It is damned near sinful and unlawful that she has has never, in her life, been made love to, and I mean L-O-V-E, in all her years, not even close to her first experience with her daughter's husband. My hope if that the son-in-law is able to sexually love her, teach her so much about sexual pleasures, seven days a week and twice on Sundays. And for her appreciation, for him to be able to eat her pussy just before she passes into the Pearly Gates of Heaven! She deserves it.

The writer/author of this story, assuming this story is fiction and not true, had better make this story of Lillian, and even some blowjobs by his mother, into a serial of many daily, weekly, weekends dinner dates with these ladies, all of them seperate from the other family members; there is no reason any of his family should know of the others affairs with the son!!. It is just fanfuckingtastic!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
LOved It!

She sounds like my MIL. When my first son was born my MIL came to help. Boy did she help me. She was alot like your MIL. Mine had ten kids and her body showed the wear. She to never had sex for pleasure. She that same thick pelt of bush. More on this story. Fuck all the haters!

JSipesJSipesover 4 years ago
Hot Story.

I read both of your stories and gave both five stars. I want to see more of your stories. You have talent and should continue to publish to this website. Don't let negative comments discourage you. There will always be a troll who will post negative comments. It will usually be from a guy who finds himself inadequate when it comes to pleasing his woman.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous