Mom's Lapse to Depravity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her boy was no boy no more, She thought in a internal monologue. He looked very distinguished.

Itange was not heavily built, he was an ordinary young man with no special talents, but he scored proficiently in psychosocial skills. He was exceptionally intelligent and she admired that.

That admiration bore chemistry.

Kahumbu tried to mentally reorganize her sentiments in an easier way that she could herself absorb. She wanted to be laid, something that pulled her closer to him to find a connection. She was slowly falling in love with her son, a sentiment that kept her unsettled.

Why wouldn't she find herself another man? Loving him that way was sinful and it made her feel wicked.

To bring another man to her home would make her seem promiscuous and she would be the talk in town. Senior bachelors at her age-set were uncommon and for an older woman dating a young man in his youth would indict hasher rebuke and undue criticism. She was also not certain how Itange would take it either. Presumptively, single women were renowned husband snatchers. To a great extent that argument was truthful.

Spiritually, at any point through her life, she never felt righteous, there was always to be an act that would draw her back to sin. Either way, through thought or actual act. There was always something to atone for every Sunday.

It gave her a conviction that she had always been a sinner; whichever way she looked at it, and in that surreal confluence of lust and immorality, the intuition to remain motherly vanquished for she wanted to taste that what was forbidden. She knew that he would not pass the curtains of her seduction.

Kahumbu swallowed her last sip. It was a serving from her third flute and she would drink no more.

As she settled her bill, she signalled him that she was about to leave.

They exited and as she strolled down the staircase from where the pub was located, she felt as if on a free fall resigned to the pull of gravity as she led away in a confusing state of stupor . She tripped nearly about to roll down when he swiftly lifted her up against his shoulder.

"I gotcha mama." He said, in a positive declaration for refuge as he pulled her closer by clamping his left arm along her waist.

Her body's stimuli rejuvenated, recycling her emotions again. He exhaled, the warm breath hit her neck, charging the already ticking emotional implosion.

"I love you son." She began a conversation.

"I know you love me... mum, I love you too." He repeated after her affirmatively.

"Say that again sweetheart." She whispered in his left ear. That tone broke whatever reluctance that was left in him.

"Hug me baby, I need that warmth... like right now." She insisted.

They stopped in an alley marooned in the shadows of the lofty apartments that surrounded them against the crescent moonlight. The neighborhood was quiet. It was the dead of night.

She turned herself to face him, lifting her elbows, shoulder-high and rolled herself on him.

"Am in love with you baby." She was soft spoken. "... make me feel like a woman once again". She continued.

Firmly pivoting her palm against the nape of his neck, she faced him again, her eyes illumed in teary sparkles of lust, giving him a transparent clairvoyance to a soul writhed in sexual tension. She kissed him, squeezing her soft lips between his. It was a temptation scored against his virility as a man, to stoke unrevised emotions in him. She became irresistible.

The moment was self indulging, the chronology of their actions happening almost borne from reflex. It was heated.

He caressed her, holding her tight with one hand along her loin as the other one tore through her blouse, squeezing hard her breasts in a cyclic motion. He progressively then pegged her against the wall, lifted her skirt from her knees upwards between her thighs to her crotch. He cupped his palm on her mons pubis, mapping his fingers on her vulva and rubbed on her superficially protruded clitoris.

She screamed as she fostered an involuntary muscle convulsion in orgasm.

"Da-a-m-n! Mama... this is a public space."

"Take me home baby." She pleaded. "Go finish what you fuckin' started!"

He retreated to take a breather allowing her also to gasp for air.

They walked holding hands, cutting short between steps to kiss again as they headed home.

He unlocked the door upon arrival at home. She pulled him to kiss him again, breaking him loose yet again as if to tease him. But no, teasing seemed to subtle the real thrill. Foreplay was out of taste for the feeling she intended was a dousing whack for an agitating sexual urge. She wanted him to fuck her already.

She took him by his hand, pulling him behind as she led to her bedroom.

"Put them down, sweetheart." She told.

She stripped herself and stood bared before him. The room was dimly lit with a light-shade beside her bed. She then laid herself on her bed, legs opened to a vertex with her knees lifted up. He stood above her on all fours, kissing her while she slipped her hand slowly to hold his erection.

"Baby, put it in." She said, guiding him inside of her.

Itange had a wide penile girth with crooked veins along its length and even in maturity at her age, she felt quite stretched as he made insertion in coitus. He engraved striations of flesh on the walls of her womanhood as his thrust stretched the elasticity of her vulva vestibule to its limits. It was quite intolerable and she screamed in a fainted bellow.

"oh-h-h! , goddammit son!"

She rose her feet above his lumbar region, entangling them together, seemingly locking herself to him. She forcibly exerted him downwards using the calves of her legs to sink him deeper inside. The peen of his dick hit her cervical wall and she sunk into an enchanted predilection.

"Hold on there baby."

She sounded like a bee drowning in its own sap of honey. This was not the kind of sweetness you derive from sucrose.

He rigidly held still, weighted on her to maintain the same missionary posture for a while. It gave her a sensation of pressure on her cervix, yielded from a body mass suspended on a pivot which was rooted in her.

Inside of her felt warm like a preheated oven as he soaked himself. It spurred a phase for saturation with a somatosensory feel for a waterlogging. He then stroked in her, now that her pussy had dilated and she dashed in a daze.

"That way ... son." She affirmed

The itchy sensitivity along the membrane of her vaginal wall was fading. Her breathing became enhanced, with every thrust birthing heat waves along the same membrane. Her body stiffened with her back bowed upwards, fingers stretched from her palm clawed into the bed sheets.

Itange was in momentum, ramming her in a pendulum swing hastened to a tidal implosion of orgasm as she climaxed. Subdued in sexual euphoria, she squirted, gushing out a stream of cum in a torrent.

"Ah-h-h-h-h! Son, you're the best."

She turned him over, it was her turn to ride on him. Clenching the root of his penile shaft, she manned it to insertion again as she sat on him with the weight of her body falling on him. She extended her bosom forward, laid low that her breasts fell on his chest in embracement and began to hump, copulating along the length of his dick in its entirety.

She took a deep breath, contracted her pelvic floor roughing up his dick while still in coitus to a rugged suckling. A thick, vicious white mucosal secretion sipped down her vulva as she worked herself harder.

Everyone has a breaking point and his came tumbling down in throes sequentially versed in orgasms. He blew his load inside of her just as she lifted to pull from him.

"Baby, no-o-o-o!" She squealed. "You shouldn't have done that!" She continued, cluttering in an erratic rhythm. "Jeez! A baby bump borne of incest."

"I couldn't hold it any longer... It was beyond me."

"M-m-m-h, Ok. You've had your way."

She embraced him in conclusion.

"Remember, this is a secret between us... If you always want some again, keep it to yourself!"

She cautioned as she left to clean up.

12