All Comments on 'Mom's Legacy'

by kongjohn

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Dimmu_BorgirDimmu_Borgiralmost 6 years ago

Writing in present tense is just dumb.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
well...

I think this was yet another decent story destroyed by its writing. Incomplete sentences, incorrect words, improper contractions...etc. The fact that people don't care is almost as troublesome.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Agree with others

Story is great need of a grammar check and definitely could use a second pair of eyes to edit the writing

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 6 years ago

I really liked the story. I know that there were some grammar and spelling issues but those really didn't bother me that much. A second chapter would be great with Liz's mom visiting the campus ending in a three way with Liz and Jess.

goducks1goducks1almost 6 years ago
i was a great story -- 5 stars!!

probably needed an editor, but a great storyline, loved the sex. i hope there's a chapter 2. many ways you could go with it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Very sexy

You have written a great story. The excuse of the sorority requirement works nicely to get the incest in. Your writing is good, although with some tense and grammar problems. These can be improved as time goes on. I was definitely turned on, especially reading about Jess seducing and fucking her brother. Maybe Liz will fuck her father and her brother for extra sorority credit, and also Jess’s brother for fun. Jess and Liz look set to fuck each other too. I hope that they graduate from cunt licking to mutual ass- licking. Plus Kappa Kappa will provide them plentiful opportunities to fuck both boys and girls. Good luck.

swampbuggyswampbuggyalmost 6 years ago
Love it!

Hope you continue this story, there are so many possibilities!

prop69prop69almost 6 years ago
AWESOME I thought the bi-sex was EXCELLENT

The story with Rob was very good. I wish you had more sex with Rob

Jess was FAN TASTIC fucking her brother. I think you should add another chapter. I think Zack should catch her and see the film.

Hope you have another chapter. This was too good to end

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Legacies

Am I the only one disappointed in the fact that Liz and Jess's potential future daughter's won't be paired if they decide to join Kappa Kappa too? Though if they each had a son and daughter there could be some interesting action between the foursome (and Moms of course!).

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Bittersweet

It's sad what happened with her Mom and uncle. It would curious to see them in a sequel and talk about it all. (Like say he became really depressed and he fell into a deep depression because he desired her and every time he tried to make amends or try to do work something out she rejected him. And we'd see him feel worthless and not worthy of anything.) I'm also curious to see if Liz would take her brother into her bed, or both her and her mother took him into their bed. The story has happy and sad elements. A curious combination.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous