Mom's Little Helpers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scott became addicted to porn and spent hours surfing various porn sites. The porn sites filled Scott with questions that Dan was more than happy to answer as long as it remained their little secret. Their new routine was to watch porn together in Scott's room while his Mom prepared dinner. Dan found it more enjoyable than he'd ever expected to teach Scott about sex. He taught Scott how to masturbate, and it wasn't long before they were masturbating together while watching porn. Dan was surprised to discover himself becoming sexually attracted to Scott. He had never thought about being with another man. Scott enjoyed the time spent with Dan and was beginning to feel like an adult until Dan suggested mutual masturbation. Dan urged Scott to jack him off while he would, in turn, stroked Scott's cock. Scott had never touched another man's cock and told Dan he wasn't comfortable touching him.

Dan backed off, but never gave up trying to get Scott to touch his cock when they masturbated together. It was taking all the fun out of their secret bonding, and Scott decided that the only way to stop Dan from pestering him was to give him a quick hand job. Scott didn't see any harm in giving Dan a quick hand job. It seemed like a small compromise as long as it would stop Dan from pestering him.

It only took Dan about three minutes to shoot his wad when Scott jacked him off. Cum spurted everywhere. Dan grabbed the back of Scott's head and forced his cock into Scott's mouth and made him swallowed his cum. Scott thought he was going to vomit but managed to swallow Dan's nauseating load of cum. Dan realized he had made a grievous mistake and urged Scott to keep it a secret. When Mom called them to dinner, she knew something was wrong, but Scott kept telling her it was nothing. He was embarrassed to tell anyone he had swallowed another man's cum.

After dinner, Scott helped his Mom clean up the kitchen, and Dan went home. She asked her son a few more times what was wrong, but each time he told her nothing was wrong. Scott convinced her he was tired from a long week at school. He retreated to his bedroom instead of watching TV with his Mom. Later that night, she went to Scott's room and crawled into his bed and held him tight. He finally broke down crying and told his Mom what Dan had forced him to do. She wanted to call the police and have Dan arrested, but Scott begged his Mom not to call the police because he would never be able to face the embarrassment of having everyone know that he'd let a man cum in his mouth.

The next morning Scott's Mom contacted Dan and told him if he ever came near either of them again, she would have him arrested and prosecuted. They never heard from Dan again, but Scott's Mom resumed drinking and went back to her old routine of drinking all day before passing out on the sofa in her nightgown and robe. Scott was able to get his Mom to switch from hard liquor to wine. She seemed to function much better by drinking wine or beer. His Mom still got drunk but was able to function better on wine instead of whiskey. However, the downside to drinking wine or beer is when she fell asleep on the sofa, the wine made it difficult to wake her up. Some nights Scott would cover her with a blanket and let her sleep on the couch.

She also stopped bathing and never changed out of her nightgown. Scott soon realized that the only way to get his Mom to bathe was to get into the shower with her. He had to do it before she fell asleep from the wine. Out of respect for his Mom, Scott wore his swimsuit in the shower. The first few times they both got into the shower, she kept calling him Cody and tried to pull his swimsuit down and grab his cock. As much as he would love to have sex with his gorgeous Mom, he vowed never take advantage of her while she was in a drunken state of mind. The swimsuit helped, but she still thought he was her dead husband, and she would call him Cody and squeeze his cock through his swimming trunks. Scott would slap her hand away at first, but then quit pushing her hand away and let her play with him through his trunks. He reasoned that it was a necessary evil if he was to bathe her regularly.

His Mom would sometimes beg him to tweak her nipples and do other sexual things that she and his Dad had done together in the shower. Scott still couldn't bring himself to violate his Mom sexually while she was in that drunken condition. She was his Mom, and he loved her. It took a lot of will power for Scott not to give in to her solicitations. He would soap her body well and massaged her tits; occasionally pinch a nipple. She seemed satisfied with that, and he convinced himself that it was a regular part of bathing her. He'd also use a washcloth to scrub her little brown butt hole and pussy well. He reasoned it wasn't sexual as long as the washcloth shielded her from his bare hand, but he drew the line at penetrating any of her orifices. She was always drunk during her showers, and he vowed that penetrations would never happen while she was drunk. If he ever had sex with his Mom, he wanted her voluntary consent, and Scott wanted her to be sober enough to enjoy it.

Most afternoons, Scott would come home from school and find his Mom still in her nightwear and asleep on the sofa. Jamal and Billy would help him clean up the empty bottles of wine and then go to Scott's bedroom to view porn sites that Dan had introduced Scott to. They occasionally play video games. It wasn't long before the boys gave up gaming and graduated to masturbating while surfing internet porn. They found a porn site that had a middle-aged blond woman who looked very much like Scott's Mom and the site featured mother/son incest stories and pictures. It wasn't long before they were masturbating together while fantasizing about doing all those things to Scott's Mom.

The three boys would each take turns going downstairs to check on Scott's Mom every hour. It would usually take about fifteen minutes to check on her and then return to Scott's room. When Jamal went down to check on her, he found her sprawled awkwardly on the sofa with one tit exposed. He knew he shouldn't, but Jamal couldn't resist the urge to open her robe and get another good look at her nude breasts. He shook her to make sure she was asleep, but she only mumbled some gibberish that didn't make sense, so Jamal opened her robe and found that she was wearing only a pair of yellow bikini panties with white lace around the top.

Jamal checked to make sure no one else was around and started fondling her breasts. He had seen her naked breasts one other time; the night he'd helped Scott undressed her for bed, but he didn't get to touch them because Scott was there. Jamal lightly raked his fingertips over her nipples, and they immediately stiffened. He leaned down and sucked her stiff, left nipple into his mouth, and swirled his tongue around it a couple of times before moving to the right nipple, giving it similar attention. Mrs. J moaned and writhed, but didn't wake up. Jamal pulled his shorts down, releasing his ten-inch chocolate brown cock. He stroked his cock while carefully removing her yellow panties, He held them to his nose and inhaled her delicious aroma and then stuffed her yellow panties in his pocket to use later when he got home to masturbate. He wanted to stick his tongue in her vagina, and taste her but knew he had already taken too much time, so he closed her robe, pulled his shorts up and hustled back upstairs.

Jamal and Billy helped Scott take his Mom up to her bed before going home. Scott was hungry for a snack before going to bed and wished he still had some of the food that friends and neighbors had brought to his home the night before his Dad's funeral, but that had been eaten months ago. Scott's mother was in no condition to prepare a meal, so Scott had taught himself to cook for the two of them. He checked the fridge for something to eat but found it and the pantry almost empty. Scott made a note to go grocery shopping.

After dropping Billy off at his house, Jamal pulled Mrs. J's panties from his pocket, held them to his nose again, and breathed in her feminine aroma. His dick got so hard he was tempted to pull to the roadside and jack-off with them wrapped around his cock. It took willpower, but he managed to make it home before satisfying that urge. He promised himself that he would taste her delicious pussy tomorrow.

The next morning, Jamal couldn't wait to get back to Scott's house. He had some vivid dreams about eating Mrs. J's pussy and was anxious to make the dream become a reality. He picked Billy up earlier than usual and arrived at Scott's house around nine o'clock. Scott was in the kitchen, sipping a cup of coffee.

"I didn't see your Mom on the sofa when I came in," Jamal said.

"She's still in her bedroom. I checked on her before I came down, and she seemed to be sleeping off her wine from yesterday," Scott replied. "We can look in on her again before we go to my room to play video games."

Jamal and Billy followed Scott to his Mom's bedroom. She was still sleeping peacefully. Scott placed his hand on her forehead and said, "She doesn't have a fever or anything. I guess the wine and the fact she doesn't eat much has her worn down."

Scott closed her bedroom door, so they wouldn't disturb her if they got too loud playing their games or watching porn. The three boys paraded to Scott's room and got wrapped up in a brother/sister incest video. Jamal kept checking his watch every 10 or 15 minutes. He couldn't wait to check on Mrs. J. He had so many fantasies cluttering his mind he couldn't concentrate on the video.

The three boys were stroking their cocks as they viewed a video that showed a big sister deep throating her little brother's cock. Scott noticed that Jamal was fidgeting and checking his watch. Scott stopped the video and said, "I notice you keep looking at your watch, Jamal. Do you have someplace you need to be?"

"What?" Jamal answered and then flashed a guilty face. "What are you talking about?"

"Well...you keep looking at your watch, and your mind is not on the video," Scott replied.

"Oh, no, I don't have to go anyplace. I'm just worried about your Mom. She doesn't usually sleep this late."

"Well...if it will make you feel any better then go check on her," Scott suggested. "If she's awake, then try to talk her into going downstairs and eat something. I cooked her breakfast. All you have to do is pop it in the microwave."

Jamal was out of his chair in a flash and hustled down the hallway to Mrs. J's bedroom. She was shoving two fingers in her soaking wet pussy and on the verge of climaxing on her fingers. Mrs. J was forced to stop when she heard someone at her bedroom door. She put her hands to her side and closed her eyes, pretending to be asleep. Jamal opened her bedroom door, quietly stepped in and closed the door behind him. Jamal called her name as he stepped up to her bed. Mrs. J could feel Jamal's presence near her bed but didn't stir. Jamal reached out and shook her shoulder, but she still didn't move. He sat on the edge of her bed and gently stroked her blond hair, pushing a loose strand of hair behind her ear.

"You are so beautiful," he whispered in her ear.

She was lying on her back in the middle of the bed, and his soft loving voice made her pussy even wetter. She hoped he didn't smell her arousal. Jamal noticed she was still wearing the same silk robe from the night before. He opened her robe and found she was still panty-less because he had taken her yellow panties home with him. Her legs were slightly open, and he could see her glistening wet pubic hairs.

Jamal brushed his fingertips through her damp pubic hairs and then brought his fingers to his nose and smelled her scent before licking the moisture off his fingertips. Mrs. J felt a wave of excitement move through her body when he touched her but didn't stir at all. He quickly slipped his gym shorts and boxer shorts off and climbed into bed with her. It thrilled him to contrast his dark-colored cock against her white skin. Jamal rubbed the head of his drooling cock against her naked thigh, leaving a wet trail of pre-cum on her leg. He leaned closer and moaned softly in her ear. "Do you like the feel of my hard cock against your thigh? Would you like to feel it inside your beautiful pussy?"

Mrs. J continued to act as though she wasn't aware of his presence. She felt him linger over her, his hands on either side of her as he supported his weight. He positioned himself between her thighs and pressed his hard cock against her wet vagina. Jamal slowly lowered himself until his lips touched one of her nipples, sending an electric thrill through her as he licked and sucked, her already erect nipples into solid, little nuggets. She couldn't help moaning with delight and arousal as he alternated between her right and left tit, sucking, licking, and driving her crazy.

Jamal kissed her neck below her ear then trailed wet kisses back down her body, spending more time sucking each nipple then finally kissed his way between her legs. He placed a tender kiss on her pussy. Mrs. J's pubic hair was silky soft and was wet with her excitement. Her clitoris was hard and poking from under its hood. She had a pretty pussy as far as Jamal knew, but he hadn't seen but one other pussy in his short lifetime. He had seen his mother's pussy once when he walked in on her as she got out of the shower.

Jamal spread Mrs. J's labia with his tongue and licked her pussy lips with the same passion he'd seen on the porn sites he had bookmarked on his computer at home. He sucked her clit into his mouth and roughly swabbed his tongue over it, causing tingling electrical waves to rush to her pleasure centers in her brain. Mrs. J couldn't take the stimulation any longer and put her hand behind Jamal's head and was soon grinding her pussy onto his mouth as she climaxed.

"Holy fucking shittttt, you're good at that, Jamal." She squealed. "Oh fuck, I love it, what did you do to me? My whole system is in shock. Please don't stop...give me more; fuck me, take me in any hole, and give me pleasure. I don't care. I need you in me right now!"

Jamal was startled by her sudden outburst. He gasped as he wiped her pussy juices off his mouth with the back of his hand. Jamal thought he was in trouble until he saw the lustful grin on her face. He knew by Mrs. J's smile she wanted him to continue, so he crawled up her body to latch on to one of her tits again. She stroked the back of Jamal's head as he nibbled and chewed on her right tit before moving to the other tit. With her encouragement, he left her nipples and moved up slightly to kiss her properly, for the first time. It was a tender, devoted kiss. A kiss that told her that she was in the hands of someone who loved her. His thick lips were soft and inviting, his tongue soft and sweet against her tongue as they kissed with increasing passion. Jamal's arms held her tight to him as they tasted each other's mouth.

"Jamal, I need to feel your hard cock inside me now," she whispered in his ear.

"Are you sure, Mrs. J" Jamal barely breathed the question?

With her quick nod, Jamal sat upon his knees and lifted her legs over his shoulders, positioning himself before slowly leaning forward, placing his hands on her hips as he slid his thick, rigid cock into her tight, wet pussy.

"Ohhh fuck that feels so nice, Jamal," She grunted as he began to enter her welcoming pussy slowly.

Mrs. J gasped in fulfillment as Jamal skillfully slid his teenage cock in and out, filling her to completion. Her pussy stretched to accommodate his ten-inch length and thick girth. When he was in her up to the hilt, he began to slide back out again. Mrs. J gasped again at the sensations racing through her body. Her pussy muscles squeezed his cock as if her pussy was trying to prevent his cock from leaving the wet warmth of her sex.

Her young lover pumped his hard cock into her, and she pushed back against him as much as she was able, considering her movements were limited by the fact her legs were draped over his shoulders. She lifted her pelvis to meet his thrusts as much as she could in that position. He soon realized that the position she was in inhibited her movement, so he dropped her legs off his shoulders. His cock piston into her, his hands now holding and squeezing her perfect buttocks, pulling them apart as he fucked her tight pussy. He then moved his hands from her ass to her perfect breasts, rubbing and squeezing her nipples and making her head spin with arousal, increasing her need for an orgasm.

Mrs. J wrapped her supple legs tightly around Jamal's waist, urging him on, and pulling him into her as deeply as possible. He could feel the muscles surging in his sides and stomach as he pounded into her wet vagina. His rhythmic pounding raised her off the bed with every thrust as he hammered his thick cock into her. Every thrust drew her orgasm closer and closer.

When it finally came, Jamal was barely able to place his hand over her mouth before Mrs. J screamed in pleasure. With her final release, her fluids sprayed out of her pussy to coat her young lover's cock and balls. She soaked the bedclothes beneath them. Her convulsing pussy squeezed him so firmly it triggered his orgasm.

With a gasp and a muted intake of breath, Jamal's cock produced a muscular twitch inside her. His sperm jetted out of him to coat her womb with his creamy, hot spurts filling her up with his cum. The feel of Jamal's cock swelling and twitching inside her triggered yet another wave of orgasmic delight, a tidal wave of pleasure that threatened to overwhelm her as it thundered and surged through her.

"Th... that was fucking amazing, Jamal. Thank you." She said, catching her breath.

"Yes, it was amazing." He breathlessly agreed.

She pulled him closer to her and said, "Promise me one thing, Jamal, when you leave this room what we just did never happened. I never want Scott to know about our coupling. I don't think he would be able to handle what you and I just did.

"He will never hear it from me, Mrs. J," Jamal assured her. "Does that mean we will never do it again?"

She kissed him tenderly on the lips and said, "No, it doesn't, Jamal! I'm not going to walk away from the best fuck I have ever experienced, but we will have to be very discreet."

Mrs. J vowed to herself to stop drinking herself into a wine coma. She wanted to be sober enough to enjoy sex with Jamal in the future. She drank only one glass of wine each day, just enough to smell like she had been drinking. She also splashed wine on her face and torso to complete the allusion of being intoxicated. The rest of that bottle of wine was poured down the drain to appear she had consumed the bottle.

Jamal was able to have sex with Mrs. J one more time before going home that evening. He promised her he would not let Scott know that they were having sex together, but his excitement was so intense he had to share his conquest with someone. On the way to drop Billy off at his house, Jamal was as fidgety and giggly as a small child on Christmas morning. When Billy asked him why he was acting so strange, Jamal's excitement bubbled over, and he told Billy everything. Billy didn't believe him, so Jamal fished out the yellow panties that he'd taken off Mrs. J two days before. He offered them to Billy for verification. Billy held her panties to his nose and inhaled the lingering aroma of Mrs. J's pussy.

"This doesn't prove you fucked her," Billy challenged, "It only proves you stole her panties."

"Do you want to smell my dick? I'm sure her amora is still on it!"

"No, thank you," Billy groused.

They rode the rest of the way to Billy's house in silence, passing her panties back and forth, savoring her aroma. Both of them in deep thought. Before getting out of the car, Billy turned to Jamal and asked, "Do you think she will let me fuck her?"