Mom's Little Helpers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maybe," Jamal replied after a brief pause, "She made it clear she wanted to fuck me again."

*****

The next morning, Billy was waiting on his front porch for Jamal to arrive. Billy was on his feet and moving toward the street before Jamal was even able to turn into the driveway. The excitement on Billy's face spoke volumes. As Jamal and Billy continued to Scott's house, Billy bombarded Jamal with questions. Billy wanted to know how he should initiate sex with Mrs. J. Jamal only repeated how he had unwittingly triggered her lust and suggested Billy play it cool and wait for Mrs. J to respond to his sexual overtures.

Jamal parked in the driveway and entered Scott's house through the garage door and found Scott in the kitchen loading the dishwasher. Billy asked, "Where is your Mom, Scott?"

"She's asleep on the sofa in the den," Scott answered.

"Has she been drinking this morning," Jamal asked?

"I don't know. Mom was there on the sofa when I came down at eight o'clock, and I haven't heard a peep out of her."

Jamal walked into the den and stood by the sofa. He gazed down at her and said, "She seems to be resting comfortably. I don't think we should disturb her."

Mrs. J opened her eyes and winked at Jamal. He understood her message and winked back at her. She closed her eyes again, and Jamal joined Scott and Billy as they went upstairs to Scott's bedroom. They played a couple of video games before switching to a porn site. Billy said he was going down to the kitchen and get a glass of orange juice. He volunteered to check on Mrs. J while he was down there. Jamal knew what Billy's real purpose was and gave him a knowing smile.

Mrs. J heard someone coming down the stairs. She adjusted her robe, so one nipple was exposed and pretended she was asleep. The first thing Billy saw was the exposed nipple. He gasped. His heart was beating ninety miles an hour, and Billy could hardly draw his next breath. Billy's head was spinning, and he felt as though he was going to faint. He had to sit down on the sofa next to Mrs. J. It took him a minute to calm down and collect his thoughts. Mrs. J didn't stir or give any indication she was awake.

Billy reached out to touch her exposed nipple, but his hand was trembling so badly he pulled back and just stared at her. After a couple of minutes, he was able to collect his wits and wet his index finger with his saliva then slowly circled her nipple with it. Mrs. J didn't move, but her nipple hardened under his touch. Billy gingerly opened her robe and found that she had nothing on under it. Mrs. J's thin blond bush was elegantly groomed, and her luscious pussy lips were so tempting. Billy's hands were trembling again with anticipation. He raked his fingertips through her silky blond pubic hairs. He gently inserted his middle finger into her vagina and felt her warm wetness as it clasped his finger. He brought his finger to his mouth and then sucked her moisture from his wet digit.

"Oh, so nice and sweet... I love the way you taste, Mrs. J," Billy mumbled to himself.

Billy had heard older boys talk about how pleasing it was to a woman when she had her pussy eaten. He had never done it, but now was the time to try it. Billy crawled between her thighs and rammed his tongue into her pussy and began to alternately rake his teeth across her clit and chew on her sensitive lips. He was a bit too eager and rough. Billy was literally trying to eat her pussy, and it caused Mrs. J a lot of pain. He was nowhere near as good as Jamal. Finally, she gave up acting like she was asleep and had to force Billy to stop the assault on her sensitive vagina.

Billy was shocked and embarrassed when he realized that Mrs. J was conscious. She ran her fingers through his hair and said, "Billy, Honey, you are destroying my poor little cunt. I will teach you how to eat pussy another time, but right now, I want you to fuck me!"

Billy sat up with a startled expression on his face. He didn't know what to say, so he knelt there with a blank expression.

"You do want to fuck me, don't you," She asked?

Billy nodded his head.

"Well come on then, do it. Show me what you can do, Honey."

Billy stripped his clothes off and knelt between her legs. He stared at her pussy. It was apparent he had never fucked anyone. Mrs. J wrapped her hand around his virgin cock and guided his cock into her. If she hadn't already been so wet, his seven-inch cock probably would've hurt. He wasn't skilled at fucking either, but his long cock reached deep inside of her, and his eagerness and energy were incredibly pleasurable. Billy fucked her fast and hard. He didn't know how to pace himself, and Mrs. J knew he wouldn't last long. Billy never even attempted to kiss her but concentrated instead on her boobs. Just as Mrs. J predicted, he came far too early, but at least he came in buckets. She felt his cock jerking over and over as it shot his cum into her.

It felt wonderful and wicked, and wild to be fucking this virgin young man, but she realized that he wasn't a great lover. Just young and eager. Still, the feeling of that nice long teenage cock stroking in and out had been worthwhile. He just needed to settle down and relax. She sucked him back to hardness and then lovingly taught him how to please a woman.

Scott soon realized that Billy was taking an unusually long time with his Mom and sent Jamal to check on him. Jamal had a good idea of what was keeping Billy from returning, but he wasn't about to share his suspicions with Scott.

Mrs. J allowed Billy to rest a moment, then she pushed him onto his back and mounted him cowgirl style. She rode him, rubbing her tits in his face for a while before pinching his nipples. He almost climaxed again when she stimulated his nipples. Billy's cock felt good in her pussy, but it was apparent he wasn't going to make her cum anytime soon. She was elated when Jamal came into the den.

"Oh, thank God, Jamal. Get your clothes off and show Billy how to make a woman cum," She pleaded.

Jamal wasted no time stripping while Mrs. J pushed Billy off of the sofa and took his place, spreading her legs for Jamal. Mrs. J spits in her palm as Jamal positioned himself to enter her wet pussy. Mrs. J reached out, lathered her spit over Jamal's large cock. Even though she was super moist, he eased his cock in slowly, causing her to cum before he was all the way in. Jamal tickled her butt hole with his middle finger as he rhythmic sawed his cock in and out of her drooling pussy. That triggered a series of electrifying orgasms, causing her to squeal loudly. Jamal tried to silence her screeching squeals with his free hand covering her mouth.

Scott heard her cries and went to investigate. He was shocked and angry when he witnessed his two best friends ravaging his Mother. Jamal was shoving his large black cock in and out of her pussy, and Billy was sucking one of her taut nipples while tweaking her other nipple.

"What the hell are you two doing to my Mother," Scott screamed. He shoved Jamal off of his Mom and ordered his two best friends out of his house. His Mom was pleading with him not to blame Jamal and Billy. She admitted to her son that she had initiated the sexual contact with the two boys. And she said that she wanted to do it again. Scott was in no mood to listen to her.

Jamal and Billy left immediately, and Scott stormed to his bedroom and slammed the door. His Mom begged him to come downstairs and let her explain. He was confused and angry. He was mad at Jamal and Billy for violating his Mom, and he was mad at his Mom for letting them fuck her, but at the same time, he was aroused and had a painfully hard cock that needed attention. He couldn't get the image of Jamal sliding his big cock in and out of his Mom's pussy. The thing that angered him most was the look of ecstasy on his Mom's face as she willfully fucked his best friends.

Scott remained in his bedroom for the rest of the day. He didn't come downstairs for lunch or dinner. His mother was heartbroken that her son would not allow her to explain her actions. She took a long hot bubble bath and prayed that her son would forgive her transgressions with his two best friends. She dried herself with a towel and put on a sheer nightgown. She spritzed her neck and breasts with perfume and confidently made her way to her son's bedroom. She didn't know what to expect or how she was going to handle it.

Scott was lying naked on his bed with his back to the door; his laptop was open to a porn site that featured videos of young men having sex with their Moms. Scott was slowly stroking his cock and didn't realize his Mom was in his room until it was too late. His Mom noticed what he was watching before he had a chance to close his laptop. It made her pussy wetter and gave her renewed hope that she could repair their shattered relationship.

She sat down on the edge of her Son's bed. Scott was embarrassed that she caught him masturbating while watching porn and refused her request to turn over and face her. He wanted to face her but didn't want her to see his eight-inch boner. She placed one hand on his shoulder and said, "Scott, Honey, please don't be mad at Jamal and Billy. They recognized my need for sex and fulfilled my desires. Please don't shut them out of your life; or out of my life," she pleaded.

Scott ignored his Mom and again refused to turn over and face her or talk to her. His Mom slipped off her nightgown and joined Scott in his bed. She spooned with him, pressing her naked body against his naked body and held him close and said, "I wanted you to take me to your bed, but you ignored every hint I gave you."

Scott wanted to continue ignoring her, but when she embraced him and pushed her naked tits against his youthful naked body, he reacted as any hormone-charged teenager would respond. His stiffened cock was so hard it was painful. It needed attention. His cock needed his Mom's attention.

"Please talk to me, Scott," she pleaded. "I have known for a long time that you wanted to have sex with me. I could tell by the way you looked at me and the bulge in your pants. I tried to let you know that I wanted you too without saying it outright. That's why I pretended to be drunk and kept grabbing your cock in the shower. I wanted you to seduce me, but I didn't know how to do it without looking like a slut."

Scott turned to face his Mom and said, "Pretended to be drunk? I thought you were drunk and had me confused with Dad. I respected you too much to take advantage of you while you were intoxicated. I wanted you to be sober and able to make a mindful decision."

Scott's Mom kissed him tenderly on his lips and then cradled his face to her naked breasts. Scott apologized to his Mom and began to sob. She pushed him onto his back and straddled his waist, pushing her hot wet pussy down onto her son's eight-inch cock until it was buried entirely in her pussy. Her wetness made his entry easy. The lips of her vagina were actively clenching at the base of his thick throbbing cock, and his cock responded by twitching. Her drooling pussy maintained a steady gripping sensation on her son's cock as she sat there, breathing deeply, adjusting to the enormous girth of her son's manhood.

Scott laid on his back and watched his Mom's tits lift and fall with each deep breath she took. She felt Scott's hairy balls against the soft delightfulness of her tight pussy. With a squeal of satisfaction, she squeezed Scott's cock with her vaginal muscles, while running her hands up and down his hairy chest and stomach, pausing to tweak his nipples. Scott moaned softly when she toyed with his sensitive nipples. Her pussy was tightly clasping and massaging his cock with its hot wetness.

"Do you like this, Honey?" she asked her son in a raspy seductive voice. "Is it what you thought it would be like?"

Scott was tempted to tease her and say no, but instead, he blushed and whispered, "Oh, Mom, it's great! It's much more than I ever dreamed it would be."

His Mom playfully slapped him on the chest and said, "Oh, so you have been dreaming about fucking your Mom?"

Scott sheepishly nodded his head.

With a murmur of pleasure, his Mom leaned forward and gently kissed Scott on his lips again. That simple action caused her butt to lift slightly, and as she sat back up, his cock popped out of her pussy and slapped against Scott's six-pack belly. She let it rest against his toned abdomen and began to slide the wet lips of her pussy along the length of his cock, coating it with the lubricating juices pouring from her vagina. She shifted her ass, dragging her pussy up to the head of his cock, then back down again to his balls. She repeated that movement a few times, slowly, watching the delight on her son's face.

Sliding her pussy along that stretch of his hard cock also sent tremors of pleasure through his Mom. Scott moaned and twisted beneath her, not knowing what to do with his hands. But his Mom knew where she wanted his hands; she drew his hands to her inner thighs, sliding his hands up to her wet mound, then back down to her knees, urging Scott to feel and stroke and caress her hot moist flesh.

After a delightful moment of Scott stroking her inner thighs, she reached down and reinserted his cock back in her pussy. She fucked his cock slowly with her hot pussy. She shivered each time she felt his hands on her inner thighs moving from her knees up over her goose-bumped skin to the wet hairs of her cunt. With a giggle, she asked, "Do you want to get fucked really, really hard, Honey?"

Scott weakly whispered, "Oh, yes, Mom!"

"Okay, then let me do all the work!" his Mom mewled. "You just lay still and let Mommy do all the work this time. Let me fuck you, Scott! Ooooh, Scott Honey, let your Mom fuck your big, hard cock!"

With a breathless desire, his Mom began to plunge her cunt up and down on her son's eight-inch cock, taking it deep into her wetness, making the hot lips of her pussy smack softly and wetly at the base of his cock. She jiggled her ass, twisting it in tight twerking circles as she rose and fell. Scott gasped with ecstasy, clutching his mother's hips tightly, lifting his hips into the air uniting with her downward thrusts. His balls throbbed with fullness, and his cock pulsated with renewed hardness.

Feeling each vein of his hard pole and the throbbing sensation of his cock, she began to squeal and bounce up and down briskly, fucking him with renewed enthusiasm. Her tits bounced wildly and heaved upward with each breath. She lifted her head toward the ceiling, closed her eyes, and licked her parched lips. She whimpered and panted as her cunt stretched around his thick cock, the tight friction becoming very intense. Her sensitive clit rubbed against his marvelous pubic bone, sending tremors of boiling desire through her entire body.

"Oh, Scott, baby! Oh, my God, Honey!" she squealed softly, grinding on his cock in a frenzy. "You feel soooooo fucking good inside me!"

Scott beamed with pride and loved the idea that he was finally living his fantasy and pleasing his Mom at the same time.

"Oh my God, Scott, I love to feel your hard cock in my pussy! Oooh, my Gawd, sweetheart! Mommy is fucking her little boy! Your Mommy's hot pussy is fucking your hard-teenage cock! Oh fuck, I can't believe my pussy is so fucking wet, and hot...your cock is so goddamn hard, and it's stretching my tight little pussy! Oh my God, Scott... Scott! I think I'm gonna cum! Oh, oh, fuck oh my God, my pussy is on fire!"

His mother adoringly pounded her cunt up and down, throwing her shoulders back, and her tits pushed out for him to view. She cupped her breasts with her hot hands, her fingers digging into her firm flesh, pulling her hard-sensitive nipples that were burning against her fingertips.

Scott was making blissful incoherent sounds while gripping his mother's waist and guiding her moves. His eyes were staring at her magnificent cunt riding on his cock. The wet heat seemed to singe his cock, but it was so delightful he didn't want it ever to stop. There was a lather of juices foaming around the base of his cock, coating his hairy balls. His Mom's pussy dripped and seeped sweet juices around his cock as she thrust it up and down. Her head thrown back as she continued pulled at her stiff nipples and closed her eyes. She squealed and whimpered with the delicious sensations of fucking her son.

Scott's head was spinning, and he still couldn't believe he was fucking his Mom. She leaned over Scott, bracing herself with her hands on each side of his head. Her ass twisted and pounded in a frenzy. Her hair swirled around her twisting face. Scott watched his mother's tits jiggling above his eyes, seeing her nipples get harder and harder with each bounce. He clutched her undulating hips and pushed upward with his hips, grunting with the downward thrusts of his mother's engulfing pussy.

"Ahhh, fuck me, fuck me, I'm going to cum again, Baby!" His Mom cried out as her body stiffened.

"Do it faster, Mom; fuck me harder! I'm so close, Mom." Scott urged breathlessly.

"I can feel you are about ready to come, Honey?" she said in a throaty voice, her ass slapping up and down on her son's meaty cock. "I want your marvelous hard cock to squirt your hot sperm into Mommy's starving pussy? Are you ready to come in Mommy's hot pussy, Sweetheart?"

Scott was giving his Mom all he had. His youthful face grimaced with tortured ecstasy. All he could do was nod his head yes; his throat was parched and stressed. He could feel his hot sperm boiling in his sack as it began its journey to his Mom's warm womb.

"Do it, Honey! Do it now! Cum for me, Baby," His Mom murmured. Her ass began to plunge up and down faster, making circular motions on the downward stroke. She hammered her pussy harder and harder onto Scott's pulsing cock, shrieking as it went deeper into her wetness. She trembled and whimpered while grinding on his cock almost with anxious desperation. She pushed her tits into Scott's face offering him another taste of her hard nipples. She slid her tightening pussy up and down his cock. She began gasping as she fucked him faster, her ass lifting and lowering swiftly in short, quick thrusts.

She threw her head back and gasped and squealed as another explosive orgasm continued swelling inside her pussy. Scott, no longer holding his mother's waist, threw his arms around her and held her tightly in place with his face buried between her soft tits. His Mom clawed at the sheets above his head, her ass whipping up and down feverishly, her cunt riding his cock rapidly.

"Oh, fuckkkkk," his Mom squealed. "My cunt is on fire, Baby! My cunt is going to devour your wonderful cock, Honey! Mommy's cunt is going to suck every drop of your sweet cum from your balls!"

Scott could feel his Mother's pussy squeezing and sucking all the juices produced by his cock! His head was spinning, and his breath was labored.

"Scott! Scott! Oh fuck, Scott. I'm coming! Ohhh, Sweetheart, I am coming, Baby! Scott, my cunt is vibrating, and... Ohhh, God, it's so fucking good!"

Scott could no longer endure the tightening sensation of his mother's pussy as she exploded into orgasmic bliss. Each wet clutch of his cock brought him so much closer to discharge. His balls were churning, and he could feel his hot cum as it began to travel from his swollen balls, through his cock.

"Now!" his Mom screeched. "Come in me now, Honey!"

With an unbridled squeal, Scott felt his cock gush, sending boiling squirt after squirt of his thick, fertile cum up into his mother's welcoming womb. Time and again, his cock spewed, spraying hot cum and filling her soft, yet tight, pussy.

The gushing of his cum inside his Mom sent her into a series of intense orgasms. Orgasms that shattered her, making her scream out with the intensity of her ecstasy. She smashed her quivering pussy hard onto his overflowing cock, grinding it on his pubic bone as she shrieked with delight.