Mom's Love & Games (Extended Pt. 01)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since it made no difference, Shannon proudly wrote in her loopy handwriting: "Shannon, Waitress at Skyline Diner." She then went in back alone and distributed the inappropriate images.

When she returned and handed the thumbtack tin back to Alana, Shannon picked at her fingers and asked what the gift was.

"Oh, I lied... I actually have two gifts for you."

"Oh?" Shannon cocked her eyebrow.

"Underpromise, overdeliver. That's my goal," Alana feigned pretentiousness. "One gift is physical. The other is information. Which would you prefer first?"

The blonde "librarian" seemed to already know which answer was more irresistible, and Shannon agreed. "What information?"

"Your son visited me again yesterday."

Lovely. Shannon prepared for more uncomfortable news. "Okay..."

"Once again -- and I say this sincerely -- in my five years of operating this Library, he is the most polite and sweetest man to ever visit. You should be proud," Alana gushed. "He asked me if he could return the video I recommended. Unlike other men, he didn't watch it first and invent a story. He returned it still sealed."

A wave of relief swept over Shannon, and she exhaled deeply, allowing the muscles in her shoulders to sink. Then she found herself oddly impressed with her son. He was growing into a responsible man.

Then, Alana's voice interrupted her. "He's cute. If I were twenty years younger, I would've challenged him to split me in half. Even at forty, it was an enjoyable thought."

"Jesus!" Shannon cringed and squirmed. "Don't say that."

"What? He's attractive. From what I could tell, he has a nice cock. I'm a woman. I notice," Alana shrugged defensively.

Shannon wanted to move far away from Alana's weird fantasies. So, she focused on the good news. "You said Charlie never opened the disc. So, maybe he just felt pressured by you into buying the stepmom-son one."

"I understand you're only saying that because you're upset with me... But you're actually right, haha!" Alana spoke slyly, "My recommendation pushed him from what he needed." She walked out from behind the counter and traced her finger along the rows of a DVD display. "There we are."

Tepidly, Shannon reached out and pinched the clear plastic disc case offered by Alana's hand. She looked at the cover. "Oh..." was all she could say.

"A bit of an ego boost, isn't it?"

Ah... That wasn't exactly how Shannon would describe it.

"Your son deserves a lot of credit. He found your pornstar match... before I did. Your tits and ass are much nicer, though," Alana flirted. "And the face... not even close."

The uneasy mother looked at the smirking, revealingly dressed "stepmom" on the cover. It was more than a passing resemblance. There wasn't the same level of shock as there was when she first found out, but looking at the brunette -- with her tossed hair, large bust, and her flat oval face... It was surreal.

"What type of porn actress is she, by the way?" She wanted to know if the pornstar version of her would plant bad ideas in her son's head.

Alana interpreted the question differently. "I don't know if I'd call her an 'actress.' Looks are important, but so is delivering your lines and moaning at a believable volume."

"Then, why do you watch it?"

"Oh, I don't watch this stuff. I do, to help visitors. For my own pleasure, though, I usually watch amateur porn."

Shannon subconsciously matted her hair down, making it less similar to the woman on the box art. "How would amateur be better?"

Alana clapped and rubbed her hands. "I'm so glad you asked. This brings us to your physical gift." Briskly, she walked behind the counter, unlocked a cabinet with a set of keys around her neck, and popped up holding a disc sleeve. "Here, take this."

"Umm... I don't really watch porn. I used to sometimes, but..."

"You'll enjoy this one."

Shannon inspected the plain, white sleeve and the silver disc inside, which had an indecipherable acronym. "What is it?"

"A Greenville Private Library original. Enjoy it. It's your treat for a hard day's work."

6*****

The cloud cover muted the moonlight as it filtered through the plastic skylights of the one-story home. The comfortable couch was empty because a hopeful and aroused Charlie was pacing on the rug instead. He shuffled back and forth like a caged lion. His neck was bent with his face glued to his phone screen.

When the next message came through from his classmate, Charlie gripped his erect cock through his basketball shorts and started to pump. He had the same wrinkled shirt and shorts he had been throwing on for the last few nights. He figured if he was only wearing them for an hour or so, there was no point in washing them. The high schooler was no realizing he failed to understand the staleness of sex sweat.

His only focus, though, was sealing the deal with Alexis. She wanted it. He was now sure she wanted it. She wanted it twice before, and judging by how she was making suggestive jokes about sucking cock, she wanted it again.

The problem was, the last two times Charlie had fucked Alexis, it had been at parties. They each had a drink in them. It had been spontaneous. Very spontaneous. The first time, Charlie had already decided he wanted to leave the house party and go home, but his friend, who had been wingmanning for him, alerted him to Alexis's interest. The next thing he knew, she was rolling a condom onto his cock and giggling. The second time was months later, at a party where Charlie had spent the entire night chatting to Beth, one of Alexis's friends. Be it jealousy or simply remembering how epic it was last time, Alexis made sure it was her pussy he was thrusting his cock into that night when he jizzed.

Eagerly, Charlie brushed his messy hair from his sweaty forehead and typed a cheeky, suggestive reply. Alexis responded with an "unamused" emoji followed by a purple, angry devil. "What the fuck does that mean?"

The jangling of keys echoed through the room, and Charlie sat down in a panic. His lean chest was still heaving.

"Why are you always up past one? Do you not go to school anymore?"

Charlie forced a laugh at his mom's partial joke. It seemed like she realized he was eighteen now and going off to college soon. Controlling his bedtime was a little silly. "I don't know mom... what are you doing up this late?" He squinted his eyes in suspicion.

His mom oddly froze and looked nervous, like she was taking him seriously. Charlie then noticed a white disc sleeve in her mom's full hands, in front of her folded apron. "And what's that DVD, mom? Are you bootlegging movies now? Is that why you're up late?"

Her eyes were distraught, but she did smile. "Yeah, you caught me," she shakily chuckled. "This is just one of those old, crappy training video things that I have to watch for work."

"Sure..." Charlie winked. His mom reacted like she was being threatened at gunpoint. "Was work okay?"

"Umm..." His mom waffled her head, as she untied her shoes. Once she turned away from him, she spoke more enthusiastically, "Yeah, actually. It was very good."

"Good." Charlie watched his mom disappear into the house without saying goodnight. He went back to analyzing the cartoon symbols.

----

The living room was peaceful and airy under the sunshine in the skylights. An unexpected delight of working the evening and night shifts was the alone time she had during the day. Her son was always in school, and her husband was usually off applying for a job or drinking with unemployed friends while saying he was applying for a job.

Shannon's only focus, though, was on the DVD resting in her fingers. Alana's acceptance of sexual kinks and fetishes extended far beyond her scope, which made Shannon skeptical. But there was only one way to find out for sure.

Sitting on the couch, she pressed the play button on the remote control, and her television screen went from blackness to a surprisingly stable and high-resolution recording. Instantly, she recognized the back walls and driftwood floors of the reading nook at The Greenville Private Library.

From outside the open, white, bifold door, the stabilized camera showed a woman sitting on the black stool. The woman was average-looking, wearing a skimpy top and booty shorts. And her impatient grin stretched ear to ear.

"Why are you here today, sweetheart?" The masculine voice behind the camera was slowed by horny breathing.

With an experienced sureness, the woman answered, "Babe, you already know. I am here to suck a bunch of strangers' cocks."

As the interview continued with funny and flirty questions, Shannon realized the woman and the invisible man were married. Admittedly, the younger redhead's description of her favorite way to blow a cock was pretty steamy. I swear, I've seen her in the grocery store, Shannon thought.

She shifted her hips and leaned back into the sinking couch. Shannon opened her white bathrobe and spread her legs. Might as well try, she thought, as gently rubbed her pussy through her underwear. After weeks of longing, Shannon figured it was the right opportunity to feel sexy again and give her lingerie a workout. She didn't know what Alana had planned for her, but in her lacy, blue bra, and thong, she was going to feel sexy watching it.

The interview soon concluded and the cameraman joined his wife inside the tiny nook. Shannon wasn't sure how it started, but the woman was suddenly on her knees as she jerked off a cock hanging through a hole in the wall. When the cock was erect, which took mere seconds, the woman muttered filthy things through the black wall and then swallowed his shaft whole.

Shannon gawked at her television in disbelief. The jovial redhead was skilled and fast. After sucking the soul out of the unidentified penis for a short time, she pulled her head away. As she jerked off the cock in a rapid, tight fashion, she talked dirty and giggled. Her husband predictively zoomed in on her blurry hand right before white juice squirted from the swollen cocktip.

"Ohhh, wow..." Shannon threw her head back on the couch and fluffed her long, brown hair. Her eyes closed, but only for a second. She sat up quickly to see the redhead talking dirty again, as she jerked off a cock -- a different one. No fucking way, Shannon thought.

She watched the energetic woman suck his cock, make him cum, and then flirt into the next mysterious shaft in the hole. As the woman repeated that process again, and again, Shannon massaged her wet pussy lips under her thong and twirled her fingers in harmony with the woman's fiery head.

A surge of pleasure swelled in Shannon's loins, and then her arms and toes clenched tightly before the energy burst through her. "Ahh-ahh! Ohh!" Hot cum trickled down her bare thighs onto the sofa. She panicked and tugged her robe from under her butt to catch the clear nectar.

In a sweaty daze, Shannon stood up and stumbled through the house. She held the door frame to her bedroom for support and caught her breath. Her robe was soaked, and she grinned widely before meandering to the laundry room and throwing it directly into the washing machine.

As she stepped out of the laundry room, she paused, then curiously walked in again. Her brain was half-functional, but she realized she had seen something out of place. In the drum of the machine, Shannon reached into the pile of dirty clothes and inspected the thong she had worn to work the evening before.

Her brown eyes went wide at the sight of the large, dried, white spot in the middle of the peach fabric. There was no question as to what happened. And there was no question as to who did it.

Surprising herself, Shannon could only chuckle at her son's attempt to hide his mess. She thought his sneakiness was cute. And, to Alana's point, it was a form of harmless flattery. At least my lingerie is getting some use again, Shannon thought.

A careless toss sent the pech thong back into the washer. It was followed by her soaking, blue thong, and matching bra. Then the relieved matriarch walked to her room naked, still twitching as she prepared a shower.

7*****

In the warm, soft cocoon, Shannon's eyelashes fluttered and opened to the light. Her wall clock, 11:04. She felt more rested than she had in a long time. There were two texts on her phone, both from Alana, both asking if she had seen the video.

The video. Shannon smiled and squirmed out of her heavy comforter. When she had finished preparing for the day, she stared at the door to her laundry room while drinking her tea. It would be hours before she would don her apron and periwinkle polo. In the meantime, she wanted to discuss her experience with her new friend.

----

"Hey, gorgeous!" Alana tilted her head beside her computer. "You watched it."

Shannon snorted while she laughed. "Is it that obvious?"

"I knew you'd love it. Isn't amateur the best?"

She folded her arms on the counter and cozied her chin to her shoulder. "Yeah, definitely, hah! I actually think I've seen her around before. I understand what you were saying earlier about it being hotter when you know you can meet the person in real life."

"Trudy, the angel who treated those four men to her pleasure, is very gifted. There's a reason she is the most popular woman to ever visit us."

The last claim took Shannon by surprise. "Oh. I thought you said I was?"

"Hmm?" Alana mused before understanding. "Oh, yes, honey, you are undoubtedly the most popular source of inspiration in The Library. I meant popular from an excitement perspective. Trudy is an orgasm machine. You can imagine the buzz among my patrons when they hear she'll be visiting soon."

Oddly, the truth stung Shannon's ego. She fully understood, but it had been nice thinking she was the most desirable woman in town... at least, among the horniest men. "I didn't know you let women into the Nonfiction Section. I thought The Library was for men only."

"It is. As you already know, though, if a woman is going to come in here and make my patrons feel special, I'm willing to make an exception."

Shannon thought about the video and her face scrunched up in disgust. "No offense, but it seems a little gross, doesn't it? She has no idea who's back there. She could be catching some disease and passing it to her husband. It just..."

With an offended snap to her tone, Alana informed, "Only cardholders are allowed to participate. And all must supply recent tests regularly, as well as be subjected to random tests. Even if they only ever use the nooks to masturbate, I keep everything sanitary."

"Oh. Okay," Shannon nodded humbly. She no longer knew if it was appropriate to ask, but the question had been nagging her. "Have you ever... umm. I guess a better question is, how many..." Maybe not.

Alana rolled her eyes and smiled again. "Around twenty or so women have experimented with it. Most are partners of cardholders. And most jerk off or lick one or two cocks their first time. I would categorize four women as regulars. They enjoy themselves with their hands, mouths, and sometimes more."

Shannon couldn't if four seemed like a lot or a little. Then again, she was stunned to see one woman doing it.

The owner added, "Two of them like to announce their visit ahead of time to make sure there are men here and excited. The other two are turned on by surprising the men. It's funny because, men being men, they will sometimes prank each other by saying there is a woman here, and there isn't. So, some poor soul will stand there for half an hour with his penis through a hole. They're called danglers."

Instantly, Shannon and Alana cracked up together, thrashing around and covering their red faces. When the laughter died, Shannon stared at Alana and asked again, "Have you ever done it?"

Alana swept invisible fuzz from the counter and then calmly looked up. "A head librarian is responsible for evaluating all library practices, as well as assisting patrons who are struggling to find what they are searching for."

Shannon had a million follow-up questions, but she could see now was not the time.

----

For being in a closed room, the sense of vulnerability was high. Shannon tried to listen to Trudy's interview, but eyes couldn't stop surveying the reading nook. The ceiling light made it surprisingly bright once her pupils adjusted. The inside of the white bifold door was painted black, which Shannon hadn't thought about. Seeing her inappropriate photos from work tacked the wall, with the labels in her handwriting, while her legs were parted and her underwear was around her ankles, was surreal. It gave her a sense of the significance of a man masturbating to her while in here alone.

The back stool was surprisingly comfortable. The fresh, white towel underneath helped. Shannon trusted Alana's hygiene and cleaning processes, but... you know. I can't believe she talked me into this, Shannon thought.

"You'll enjoy this one even more," Alana had told her, smiling with her powerful blue eyes. "Trudy's husband edited it well. It will give you a new perspective."

The thought of actually masturbating in one of the stalls was inconceivable. But Alana had sold her on the new video and asked her to give one reason why she didn't "deserve" to satisfy herself right now. And Shannon had flinched.

The video was the same as the last one so far. Trudy's red hair was shorter, and Shannon guessed whether it was newer or older. When the interview ended, Trudy got to her knees and happily did what she did so well -- erotically service an erection.

The zoomed view detailed the attractive, beige cock and the way Trudy's pink tongue rolled and massaged beneath the head. Grunts and gasps sounded through the thin, black wall between them.

Suddenly, the scene faded to a new camera view on the other side of the wall. It was the mystery man. His hands and face were flat against the wall. The corner camera angled down on his awestruck and almost frightened expression. Shannon was surprised to see how young the man appeared to be.

The scene switched back to Trudy's view. She sucked him rapidly and loudly before pulling away and stroking him furiously until cum squirted onto her neck and chin. The man was briefly featured again, as he gasped loudly and moaned with pleasure before hazily falling back into his stool.

Unlike in the previous video, Trudy didn't wait for another man to take his place. She spun in her stool to greet a rigid erection coming from through the opposite side wall. The teasing, sensual process was the same. And, again, the lucky guy behind the wall had to be barely legal.

The smartly crafted amateur video continued in the same pattern. Again and again, Trudy beautifully tortured her young, horny petitioners. Shannon admired the straining and contorting of their faces and limbs while they were under Trudy's spell. Occasionally, Trudy would glance back at her husband's camera and suggestively share her glee.

"Beep! Beep! Beep!" Shannon jolted and looked around. "Beep! Beep! Beep!" Her reminder to prepare for work was sounding from her phone. Fuck! Shannon watched her three center fingers swirl inside her soaking pussy lips. She had time. She always set her alarm early so she could prepare without stress.

Shannon gyrated her hips, bit her lip, and breathed sharply. She tried to lose herself in the video. That was when she remembered, she decided against bringing her work bag here. This was supposed to be a quick stop. She needed to go home and change.

"Fuck me!" She growled at herself. Desperately, she tried to orgasm, but she had already lost her focus. In a feverish mix of anguish and frustration, Shannon pulled her pants up and stormed out of the nook.

"Hey, honey. Is everyth-"

"I have to go to fucking work."

"Oh, shit..." Alana balked at her watch. "Well, real quick, what did you think so far?"