Mom's Love & Games (Extended Pt. 01)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shannon was already leaning toward the exit. "Who was she blowing? Like, where'd all those boys come from?"

"You mean those strapping young men?" Alana grinned. "When The Library was founded, I needed more patrons. And one of my patron's wives, a friendly redhead named Trudy, had a specific fantasy. I made friends with the five college students who visited regularly to buy smut. And I found a way to make everyone happy."

With an interested nod, Shannon backed out of the glass door.

"Hot, wasn't it?"

----

All of the progress Shannon had made in her new profession was moot. She was having a bad day of work. Throughout the entire dinner shift, she spoke finickly to customers, had to ask them to repeat orders multiple times, and took a tray from the kitchen with only one of the four entrees onboard.

Her mind and body were warm, circulating, and deprived. Her hairline had an ever-present, thin layer of perspiration. The heart-pounding video was calling for her, pulling her back to the warmth of its euphoric embrace. How could her staticky brain focus on anything when she had gotten high and inches from intense relief, only to be torn away?

From her ankles to her hips, steamy air remained uncomfortably trapped inside her black tights. Fresh from the laundry dryer, the elegant swirls of her blue lace thong carved into the tight nylon, disappearing between her butt cheeks. Open air cooled her blushing cleavage through the second undone button of her blue polo. A loose, impatient ponytail kept her thick, cappuccino hair off of her breathing neck. Shannon's eyes looked lost.

As soon as the dead period between the dinner and late-night rushes ended, Shannon began welcoming male diners to the restaurant, all of whom now knew to ask to be seated in her section by name. She entertained their flirting. She vaguely answered their edgy questions and comments with a smile. The attention stimulated her arousal.

The men took photos, and Shannon helped them. She smiled and lingered, and kept her hips turned when she was at the tables. She caught a man from another table lining up a photo behind her, and it happened to be the right time to stretch her body by bouncing on the balls of her feet.

Closer to closing time, when a man asked Shannon if there were rules for the pants servers could wear, she said, "If they're black, I think they're okay. Why?" When he told her he was just wondering because he thought she'd get into trouble for the tights she wore the other day, Shannon said lucky for her, no. "Lucky for all of us," the man quipped. The waitress giggled and flashed her eyebrows.

At the end of her shift, she saw an hour-old text from Alana. "Hey, missy... You forgot to pay for your video. Get your sexy butt back here." Shannon furrowed her brow and then remembered slipping the new video into her purse before leaving The Library.

----

"You got here quickly." Alana scanned the waitress up and down with her blue eyes.

"Well, I work five minutes down the road. And we closed up fast tonight."

"Mm-hmm. And I'm guessing you weren't able to sneak into the bathroom to finish?" Alana already knew the answer, but she waited for Shannon to shake her head. "You poor baby. Well, you have the video now, so you can treat yourself when you get home."

"That video was driving me f'ing crazy all night," Shannon leveled. "It was insane. She's insane. Jesus, those were some lucky young men, haha!"

Alana saw the condensation handprint on her marble counter when her visitor tucked her hands under her boobs. "I know. Men Charlie's age can be pretty hot. I wish I could've seen what you'd do to them."

Taken aback by Alana's wink, Shannon shook her loose ponytail and informed, "I believe they would've been left as, what you would call, danglers."

"Ah. You're a one-man type of woman. So am I." Alana turned her left hand, showing a simple tattoo of a diamond on her ring finger. "But there's nothing wrong with having one man along with a few nameless toys."

Shannon pursed her pink lips. "I'm not even sure I have one man right now. I can't imagine looking for toys. Well, actually, I guess the men in the diner are kind of like my toys," she joked and sighed.

"For them being your toys, they certainly seem to play with you much more than you play with them," Alana challenged.

"Hey, not tonight," Shannon was quick to defend herself. She tapped the counter, "You should've seen their faces tonight. I barely flirted with them, and they were just leaving these massive tips. It was hilarious."

"I bet! It must've felt nice to feel in control for once."

Shannon chuckled and nodded her chin.

"Did you enjoy using a touch of sluttiness to get what you wanted?"

"Well, I wouldn't say... Like, I mean..."

"Did you have fun at work tonight?"

"Yes," Shannon confessed, "I guess it did feel pretty amazing."

"Why do you think Trudy wanted young men behind those walls?" Alana calmly questioned. "Power," she answered. "The younger the men, the more desperate the men, the hornier the men... the more authority she would have over them. Having your pussy eaten out or being pounded from behind... Those are hot for all women. But women like you and me, we enjoy feeling powerful over men. It's hot. We get off on it."

The retail store was quiet, except for the light notes of piano music playing through the overhead speakers. Shannon stared through her reflection in the glass window and out into the blackness of early morning.

"Would you mind paying for the movie you stole now?" Alana teased, holding up a number of photographs. "There are some men in the study room, but you should be fine posting these. I think all of my patrons just jerk off in their cars after leaving the diner now."

Shannon snapped back to the present and grinned. "After how I paraded around the diner tonight, I have a feeling the pictures will be better tomorrow. But, sure."

----

As she turned down the dark hallway, Shannon heard the faint noises echoing from the theater at the end of the hall. She quickly slipped into the first room and closed the door. An eerie feeling came over her as she stared at the black plastic cap covering the lone hole in the wall. It was like she was on the abandoned set of a famous movie. It was weird to think Trudy was in here -- or one of the nooks, anyway.

The photos stacks got smaller as she dashed from stall to stall, not wanting to be seen. It wasn't until she was halfway done that she realized none of her photos were labelled. "That's okay. They know who you are by now," she thought, smugly.

When she entered the fifth and penultimate stall, Shannon readied her next batch of posts. But she stopped. She leaned closer to the side wall and immediately covered her mouth. In the stall next to her, an intense porno, with all the moans and slaps, was being enjoyed by a grunting man. Yikes...

Shannon didn't know whether to be horrified or to laugh. When she parked her car earlier, she didn't see any other cars in the dirt lot.

He's one of the stragglers, Shannon thought, as she heard him growl. Sounds like he's having fun, she humored.

Glancing down the wall, she saw the light shining through the gloryhole. The cap was off and up on the shelf, as it had been on some of the rooms. It was tempting to peek and see who it was, but she respected his privacy.

Shannon peeled a photo off the top of the stack on the back stool and tacked it to the wall. She then did the same with a sexy boob pic. When she leaned over again, she realized the cheesy music from the porno had stopped. Good for him, hehe! He was probably-

"JESUS!" Her back rattled the plywood wall. A panic stole the air from her lungs, and she heard the metal tacks bouncing on the plastic floor.

Frozen. Mouth agape. Eyes round. Shannon stared at the beige cock protruding through the wall. It was fully erect, with two swollen testicles hanging below it. Adrenaline coursed through her shaking arms and tingling chest.

Shannon could only cling to the far wall, staring at the foreign cock. The first one she had seen in almost two decades. It was just mounted there, doing nothing. The circumcised head was pink and pointing up at the ceiling. The shaft was all veiny and throbbing. The nutsack, with its tufts of salt and pepper pubic hair, fit through the fist-sized hole.

Her eyes darted up at the black ceiling and walls, but she found no answers. There was a gap in the door, just a sliver. If she could silently fit her hand inside, she could leave. But she was paralyzed.

"Ghmm!" The man cleared his throat, and the lurch of his cock and balls scared Shannon.

Realizing anyone could walk by and see the penis, and see her, Shannon slowly pushed the door closed. The drop bolt clicked.

"Don't tell me she left! Dammit!"

Shannon was startled again by the loud voice, complaining to the world. His erection and balls smacked the wall, like he was punishing himself in frustration. She then saw his erection point forward, as he guided it away.

"I'm here!"

The room fell into silence, and the erection was still. Shannon's heart beat rapidly, in disbelief she had spoken.

"Hot damn!" The man sighed and chuckled with relief. His erection pushed in and up. "I've been dealin' with this all day. It's stubborn. It refuses to go down, hah! Think you could, uh, maybe help me a bit?"

"Uhh... Umm..." Shannon was horny. She wasn't afraid to admit it. She had been buzzing and flooded with dopamine for hours. Hearing the desperation in the man's gravelly voice, and seeing the raging, rubbed erection, she could relate to his frustration.

"Why can't you do it?" The question came off harsher than she intended.

"I tried, believe me. Tried for hours. It won't go."

Shannon wondered, "Then why do you think I could do it?" Her voice cracked.

"Because, I heard ya in here, I looked through the hole and saw your legs and booty, and that -- that was the closest I got all night. A pretty lady like you can do what I can't."

Her hips shifted from the wall, and she stood on her feet. The excitement and hope in his southern drawl was palpable. As Alana's words rang in her ear, Shannon knew the erotic energy swelling inside her was nothing more than a feeling of sexual power. She could ignore it.

"What would happen if you didn't cum tonight? Do you NEED me to help?"

"Oh, god!" The main wailed, and he made the wall rattle. "I've been hard so long, I got a headache. Hah! Ooof! Please, help me."

Shannon gritted her teeth and turned around in the small room. It was only her. All the man needed was her to touch one of his body parts, and nobody -- not even him -- would see. That's all it is, right? With her cracking voice, Shannon asked, "Do you think, uh... What if I, you know... lended a hand? Would that do it?"

"Yes! Absolutely! That'd be amazin', sweetheart." His cock wagged against the wall.

"And it hurts really badly?" She pressed.

"God, yes! Hah!"

The hope in his tired voice... The pleas for her assistance... The lust in his loins. Shannon bit her cheek. She had no idea who he was. He had no idea who she was. As impossible as it seemed, there was a human connection. A shared vulnerability. A shared trust. A shared talk. A shared mystery. A shared outcome. And a shared desire for fun.

Shannon had no reason to feel nervous. He needed her. Whoever he was. Her face split into a naughty grin. "If you promise to help yourself along by thinking about my ass and legs, then I'll- I'll happily milk those big balls of yours."

Ehhh, that was bad, she thought. But the cock twitched, and there was an excited grunt of, "Yeah! I'll think of whatever you want me to."

The brunette eased forward and touched her fingertips to the wall. Going down to her knees seemed too intimate. Too much. She wanted to be sexy and confident, but she was secretly scared.

Quietly, she pirouetted, landing with her back and butt touching the wall next to the hole. Her left shoulder brushed the back corner, and her right hand dangled above the average-sized cock. Slowly, she bent her knees and slid down the wall just enough.

The position felt as non-committal as possible, as she opened her hand. Shannon flinched and a chill went down her spine. The warm cock flexed in her fingertips. With a deep breath and wide eyes, she closed her hand around the throbbing shaft and angled it outward.

"Ahh! That's already better," the man moaned and flexed his cock again.

"Good," was all Shannon could say. For the last twenty years, dirty talk had little place in her bedroom. It had been all physical. So, at least she knew how to give a good handjob.

Lightly at first, she pumped from her wrist, getting a feel for it in her hand. Calming her nerves. Muffled grunts and gasps sounded through the wall behind her. His body was a quarter inch from hers, but they were completely separated and blind. Shannon didn't know if not seeing his face made touching his dick more or less intense.

She tightened her grip and stroked firmly and with pace. Her finger caught the edge of his squishy cockhead again, and again, making him groan and slap his hand on the wall. Shannon giggled, thinking about what Alana had said. He is like a toy.

"You're thinking about my sexy ass, right?" She reminded her toy.

"Oh, yeah! I'm thinkin' 'bout cumming all over it! Fuck, this is good."

"Yeah?" Shannon beamed ear to ear. "Let's see if you can make a load big enough to cover my ass. Your balls look big enough to do it. Your cock looks big enough to shoot cum that far."

"Yesss! ERRR! You think my cock can do it?"

"Yeah. It's so big. And sexy. It's so hot."

"Fuck! I bet you're so hot. I bet ya make e'ry guy cum quick, don't ya?"

The wall rattled and vibrated against her shoulders. She had him on the ropes. "People say I'm hot. Guys hit on me every day. They love my tits, too."

The man gasped for air, and Shannon felt the sweat forming on her brow. The stall had no circulation. She breathed and whipped her hair off her face. Her pinky punched his testicles again and again, and she could tell he was tightening to blow.

"Are you gonna cum for me?"

"AHHH! GRRR!"

"Cum for me! Like it's on my butt."

Spurts of white goo flew from the stranger's cock. Like confetti, the droplets flew everywhere. Shannon continued to pump as fast as she could, relieving the pent-up testicles and making a mess of the floor.

"Woah..." She breathed dryly and refilled her lungs. Letting go of the softer cock, she quickly wiped her hand on one of the white towels.

As the penis vanished and the exhausted man thanked her profusely, panic set in. Shannon worried about getting out of the Nonfiction Section without being spotted by the man. Without saying goodbye, she pulled her fingers out of her thong and fled.

Alana greeted her return, proudly. "It's a rush, isn't it?"

"Wha- What?" Shannon tossed her hair and walked out from behind the counter gate. "What?"

"You can relax, honey. He won't see you. Patrons park and leave out the back."

"How do you- Was the camera on? Did you watch the... Did you tell him to put..."

Alana smiled with her lips and shook her head. "I didn't watch or put him up to anything. He had been having trouble getting off. You told me you were coming in. I recommended he watch a video. The rest was all you."

Shannon's head was swirling even more. Baffled, she gestured at the dark hallway. "How did you know he'd... do that... and that I'd do what I did?"

In a wise tone, Alana said, "We think horny people are unpredictable. That's not true. Once you learn what drives someone both in life and in bed, horny people become very predictable."

"You wanted me to do that!" Shannon pointed accusingly.

"Yes, honey. And so did you."

Humbled, Shannon lowered her blaming hand and stared at her dirty, white waitressing sneakers.

"I'm guessing you didn't finish posting those photos?"

"Shut up," Shannon huffed.

"Hehe! Here. Call it a gift for a job well done."

"What is it?" The plastic shopping bag had a DVD inside.

"You were asking about this in regards to Charlie. Watch it when you feel like it. He said he loved it."

Knowing the strange man could drive around out front at any moment. Shannon just said thank you and ran to her car.

8*****

Charlie was going to have bags under his eyelids in the morning. His tired brain was ready for rest, but hormonal energy from his loins was circulating through his body, keeping his eyes wide open. His room was simple and small, with a full bed and a double window. He had been on the phone in his living room, and after getting used to using his mom's arrival as a bedtime, he realized he had already stayed up too late.

He wasn't concerned about his mom being out so late. She was what, maybe twenty or thirty minutes later than usual? In his mind, she was invincible, this towering figure. Whenever he thought about her, he still imagined her as being taller than him. The adult. She was mature, strong, authoritative, and badass. And she had adult features. Incredible ones.

Still... she should be home by now.

A bell chimed from his iPhone, and Charlie's moppy head snapped to the screen. Why did Alexis always have to be horny so late at night? She'd barely message him all day, and then the night would fall and she'd be playful. Regardless, he didn't want to be the one to fall asleep and miss out.

"Idk... I'm kinda down for anything lol!" "If we do this... I think we should start slower than last time" "More kissing before it... maybe some other stuff ;)"

"No way! We were just talking about how hot it'd be to make out with you first. In our dreams your top was off tho lol!"

"Really?! :)" "And I never said it had to be on... ;)"

Charlie erased his typed response of, "Kissing sounds fun!" As disappointed as he had been yesterday when Alexis not-so-subtly hinted she wanted a threeway again, Charlie was glad to have Blake in his corner. He was much better at texting girls. And talking to them. He was also a good friend. Charlie couldn't think of anyone else who would've called him to tell him not to leave a party because the girl he liked wanted to have sex, and then joined them for sex even though he was uncomfortable with a threeway, simply because that was the only condition under which she'd fuck his friend.

"She's a freak, but that hot," Blake had hilariously said on the drive home, breaking the awkward silence.

After their sexting conversation today, any disappointment Charlie felt over "not being enough" for Alexis was gone. This was the sex she liked. "She's a slut. A freaky one. I mean that in a good way," Blake summarized so eloquently. Charlie didn't want her as a girlfriend either, so he was fine not being her center of attention. He was fine with her spending most of her time chatting to his friend while he added the occasional "Yeah!" After all, he was just a horny eighteen-year-old looking for sex.

What the hell is that? Charlie broke away from the endless notifications on his phone. He realized his mom was home and he excitedly rolled out of bed to greet her.

When he walked down the hallway toward their living room, it was pitch-black except for the changing flashes of light coming from the television. He was about to call for his mom, but he went mute. The blood in his veins thinned, and his wide-set eyes were unblinking.

A half-naked redhead was sucking a cock through a wall. And sitting before the screen, her thrashing head poking above the back of the sofa, was his mom. "Ahh-ahh! Ahh!" Her subdued gasps and moans filled the room, rising above the faint volume of the movie.

Charlie didn't know what to do. The smart thing to do was sneak back to his room. Ironically, it was more dangerous because the old floorboards were a minefield for creaks. Not that we would leave anyway. How could he?