Mom's Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to cum mom!" he moaned. "It's...it's so gooooood." She squeezed tighter now and Dan looked up to see the bouncy juggs sucking his cock into hot cleavage. He was wailing while pleasure tears gathered in his eyes. Eventually on the downward stroke of her massive tits his cock exploded into the tight cleavage.

"JEEEEEESUS.....FUUUUUUUUUUUCK!" He bucked his hips as he came in between the huge tits. Massive loads spurted out of his cock landing on his moms' face, chin, neck and tits. 8...9...10...loads shot out through his cock and covered his moms' neck. Eventually no fewer than 22 spurts of hot, creamy, plentiful jizz exploded from his cock, Dan's rigid body became limp and his hips fell back to the bed. A loud sigh was heard. Jen was pleased with her son.

"Now baby, are you ready to fuck mommy's pussy?"

Dan although tired, his dick remained hard and ready to fulfil his fantasy with his mom.

He positioned his short mother on her knees. "I want to start off doggy style mom!"

Jen got on her hands and knees on the bed. "Careful darling, I've never had a dick this big before, please go slowly!"

Dan positioned his cock at the entrance of his mom's cunt. The long thick shaft was covered in lube and cum. He grabbed onto her thick hips and slammed his cock hard in 1 motion deep into her pussy. "FUCKING HELL...FUCK....FUCK...FUCK!!!" she yelled. Dan was moaning as his shaft was wrapped in his mom's hot tight cunt. He found his rhythm and entered her pussy again driving his giant man meat in and out. His mom writhed on the bed and started rubbing her clit.

"Oh god yes! SON...DO ME YOU FUCKIN STUD!" Dan was grunting and enjoying the tight warmth of his moms' tunnel. He felt his sensitive head being massaged by her wet pussy. Without a word he pulled out and flipped his tiny mom onto her back. "I want to see those massive jugs bouncing while I fuck you!" he said.

Jen was taken aback by his sudden confidence. She rubbed her clit as her son stood on the edge of the bed. Her legs were high in the air creating more depth for his cock to plunge into. "Dan...BABY THAT'S DEEP! Fuck, you're tearing me APART!" she screamed.

Dan's cock was being jack hammered inside his mom. "Ohhhh mom, this is the best feeling ever! I'm never going to stop making love to you and I'm never going to let you fuck anyone else but me!"

His mom's eyes were dilating now as she was close to cumming. She was rubbing her clit furiously. While fucking his mom furiously, both mom and son felt immense pleasure throughout their bodies. Dan furthered his pleasure by grabbing onto his mother's giant cans, squeezing them hard, slapping them and mauling them. She howled out in pleasure.

"Baby, I'm going to cum!"

"Me too mom...FUUUUUCK!"

Both mother and son writhed on the bed, on the verge of cumming, both were screaming and moaning as the final few strokes of her son's cock thrashed in and out of her cunt.

"I'm driving my cock deep into you mom, I'm going to cum in your cunt...I'm going splash your womb with my cum!"

"Do it baby!" his mom egged him on.

"5...4...3...2...1...Ahhhhhhhh!!!"

They both came together and at that moment Dan's full 11 inch cock was buried to his nuts in his moms pussy, he unloaded hot streams of baby batter into the tight cunt. He howled in pleasure while his mom threw her head back and convulsed on his cock and screamed like a possessed woman. She thrashed her arms wildly on the bed while her pussy sucked tighter and vibrated her boys' cock. Cum was pouring out of her pussy and dripping onto the bed. A massive puddle of it.

Dan withdrew his cock, exhausted, satisfied and happy. His mom had passed out from pleasure. He spun her round on her side and he fell asleep with her giant tits squashed against his chest.

The End.

12