Mom's Midnight Snack

Story Info
Mother Loves The Taste of Her Son.
2.2k words
4.49
107k
165
13

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 07/10/2023
Created 07/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We don't always get what we want but we usually get what we need. That's something my mom always tells me when things don't go my way and it makes me feel a lot better about the fact that the hottest girl in my class probably didn't even know my name. She probably never thought about me at all even though I thought about her while stroking my cock almost every night.

Jessica was the hottest girl in my English class at university. Or at least I thought so. There were lots of hot girls around but Jessica had that perfect balance of sexy and cute which really turned me on. She still dressed like a schoolgirl with little skirts and shirts and a loose tie and high socks that went all the way up to her knees. She almost caught me drooling over her a few times when the lectures got boring and the professor starts droning on like a lawnmower on a Sunday afternoon. She doesn't really seem to mind but other than that she doesn't pay me much attention.

That's real life. In my fantasies things are different. She's obsessed with me and she loves stroking my dick even more than I do. She bends over to pick up a pencil she has dropped on the floor in the library right in front of me and I bump into her by mistake while looking for a certain work by a certain compulsory author. She feels my big dick rub against her exposed panties for a spilt second and that enough to get her hooked. Before long she's on her knees sucking my cock in the aisles hoping she won't get caught being a naughty girl.

I don't last very long when I think about Jessica and it doesn't take long before I erupt down her throat in my imagination while cumming into a carefully prepared ball of tissue paper alone in my bedroom. I try to focus of her expression of shock and delight as she tries to swallow my massive load but the vision fades and my dick droops, pathetically leaking the last of my ejaculation from my slightly aching balls.

This is an almost nightly ritual with variations on the fantasy but not the reality. Sometimes Jessica needs my help getting undressed and showering after sports practice because she's just too sweaty to get her tight fitting clothes off. At other times she needs help with her homework because she is too busy fighting with her boyfriend and one thing leads to another and she decides she wants me inside her.

I have a very vivid imagination and so I can always think of new ways in which Jessica and I could end up together sexually and I have my own room so nobody disturbs me. But I can sometimes hear my dad snoring at night which is not ideal when I am trying to concentrate on my classmates breasts, the image of which I have seared onto by brain via regular casual glances on campus. My mom always complains that dad's snoring keeps her awake at night but when I'm done masterbating I am too tired to notice and usually fall asleep quite easily.

But one night I woke up to see my mother standing in the doorway watching me. It was kind of creepy but I didn't say anything and pretended I was still sleeping. I wondered how often she had done this before. Maybe she couldn't sleep because of my father's snoring so she had got out of bed to come see if I was awake. I didn't really want to talk with her because as it turned out I had another raging boner despite a massive jerk off session before bed where I imagined Jessica had a agreed to be my sex slave for the rest of the semester.

Although seeing my mom standing in the doorway to my room was a surprise what happened next was way more shocking. She came over to my bed and slipped her hand under the covers and started gently rubbing her fingers over my cock. I couldn't believe it but I didn't say anything because I didn't want her to stop and it felt amazing. She gently caressed my dick and balls for several minutes of absolute bliss before quietly slipping out of my room again.

This experience really changed me and now instead of just fantasizing about Jessica every night I would often think about my mom stroking my dick and balls and it always made me cum. That was the first time in happened and things just escalated from there. The next time she came into my room about a week later.

She was completely naked this time and she came over and to my bed and once again slipped her hand under the covers. But this time after a few minutes of softly running her fingers over my cock and balls, she slowly removed my duvet and took a good look at my hard young cock. Then, to my surprise, she lower her head over my torso and started licking my dick like it was a lollipop.

I kept my eyes closed and pretended I was sleeping so she wouldn't stop. It only got better from there when she took the head of my penis in her mouth and started sucking. It was the most blissful feeling. I have never felt more loved and appreciated than in that moment when my devoted mother showed me how much she loved me by actually sucking my cock. She went deeper and deeper until I was enveloped entirely and she kept going until I came in her mouth.

I wondered if she would get a shock when I ejaculated but she didn't flinch and just started swallowing until every drop of my cum had been whisked down her throat and into her incestuous belly. I hadn't realized that my kindly perky breasted mother could be such a demented cum guzzling slut!

She must have known I was pretending to be asleep because there is no way you can give someone a blowjob without waking them up but neither of us said anything about it and we both just acted like everything was normal and nothing had happened.

But my mom started visiting me more and more often and soon she was sneaking into my room to stroke me off and drain my balls every single night. By this stage I had almost forgotten about other girls and all I spent all day looking forward to my next blowjob from my gorgeous mother.

Everything about the situation turned me on. The fact that we were going behind dad's back. The way her breasts rubbed against my legs as she slobbered over my perverted young cock. The sticky feeling of her saliva coating my dick and her expert tongue stimulating my youthful glans to pleasurable eruptions inside her insatiable mouth. Receiving a secret blowjobs from mom every night was better than anything I could ever have imagined and yet for some reason I wanted more.

I wanted to fuck my own mother.

In hindsight I shouldn't have been so surprised. I mean, dad usually started snoring as soon as we went to bed. I could hear him through the walls, like a bumblebee flying in circles. Clearly my mother had needs that were not being fulfilled and had decided that she wanted some excitement in her life and what could be more thrilling than seducing her own son?

I felt like the luckiest guy alive.

In fact, I even started getting some attention from Jessica. Funny how that happens. She literally started talking to me as soon as my mom started draining my balls. Maybe it was because I had stopped staring at her and she wanted more attention. Maybe it was because I didn't give off a desperate vibe anymore. If anything, I felt more relaxed and confident than ever and I found it really easy to talk to her because I had already imagined being with her so many times. I didn't need anything from her because all my sexual needs where being taken care of which probably made me seem really laid back and attractive.

Jessica actually gave me her number and suggested we have coffee and when we met up we got along really well. We both liked a lot of the same books and movies and agreed that we should hang out more often, which we did. As it turned out she did not have a boyfriend and she was actually quite shy. Weird how our expectations of people are often so different from reality. Anyway, things were going great but there was something I had to do or else I was going to go crazy.

I had to put my dick inside my mother.

My mom had been stroking and sucking my cock for weeks and even though it gave me much needed relief it was actually making me even hornier for her. I wondered if she was feeling the same way because even when we were awake she was becoming more flirtatious, brushing up against me and wearing provocative outfits, although we still hadn't said anything about what had been happening.

Eventually, my dad went away for the weekend on a business trip and I kind of had a feeling that something would happen. But I could not have imagined that it would happen in such an erotic way. I came downstairs on Saturday morning feeling disappointed that my mom hadn't visited my bedroom the previous night and what I saw made my head spin.

Mom was just standing in the kitchen wearing nothing but an apron. She was baking cookies. She was stirring the ingredients and bending over to fetch the baking trays and exposing herself to me! I could see her pussy and ass and the sides of her breasts as the skimpy apron left little to the imagination.

I think she knew the effect her naughty mommy outfit would have on my because she had tried the same trick the previous weekend except that time she had been wearing underwear and it had turned me on so much that I held her head down until she had chocked on my dick that night.

This time, seeing my mother's almost naked body in the morning light triggered my most perverted instincts and I went straight up to her and started rubbing the head of my cock against her wet pussy. Mom was asking me what I was doing and complaining that she was trying to make her big boy breakfast but I didn't listen to her dirty talk and just kept rubbing the tip of my penis against her opening until I slipped inside her.

The feeling of my mother's naked ass pressed up against me while my cock disappeared inside her needy vagina was one of the greatest moments of my entire life and taking me horny mom from behind while standing in the middle of the kitchen with the scent of freshly baked biscuits filling the air is something I will remember forever.

I continued thrusting my fully engorged cock into my mom's juicy pussy no matter how many times she told me to stop because 'what we were doing was wrong', I knew she didn't mean it. She could have stopped any time. But she didn't. As soon as I needed a little rest, she was the one who kept going, bouncy up and down on her own son's dick with feverish intensity and unyielding lust.

Before long the pleasure built to an unsustainable crescendo and neither of us could last much longer. The pressure in my balls was growing by the second and I knew then that there was no way I would be pulling out. Hopefully mom was on birth control because I was about to deposit a huge load of semen inside her.

Mom seemed like she was about to cum too. Her legs were shaking and her moans were getting louder and louder. Just as we were about to explode, my cellphone started ringing, but we didn't stop for a second. I wondered if it were dad calling to check up on us, letting us know that he had arrived safely. I think mom must have wondered the same thing because it seemed as though the realization of what she was doing suddenly dawned on her and made her cum harder than she had imagined possible.

She was having sex with her own son and it pushed her over the edge.

We came together in a dazzling explosion of pure ecstasy. My mother's velvety pussy chugged down my cum like a drunken cheerleader at a frat party and I kept cumming until every drop of semen had been vanquished from my delighted testicles. When we came to our senses I pulled out and some of my jizz ran down the inside of her leg. My mother didn't turn around, she just kept staring out of the window. I think she may have been worried that the neighbors had heard us.

Neither of us said anything. There was nothing to say. Both of us had got what we wanted and as guilty as we felt we both knew that we would do it again.

I checked my phone before I went to go take a shower.

I had a missed call from Jessica.