Mom's Midnight Snack Ch. 02

Story Info
Mother Needs More Cum.
1.9k words
4.48
53.1k
70
9

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 07/10/2023
Created 07/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica and I had been dating for the last two months when things started getting really interesting at home with mom. She was clearly upset that I had a girlfriend and she made that obvious shortly after I first brought Jessica home. She was perfectly polite, 'lovely to meet you' and 'you're welcome anytime' and all that, but she didn't come into my room for a whole week afterwards.

When my mom did visit me things were different. She stroked my cock with even more care and sensuality than ever but she stopped just before I came and left me hanging there waiting to explode! I couldn't believe my mom was being such a bitch just because I had a girlfriend. I thought she would be happy for me but it seemed she wanted me to be as frustrated and annoyed as she was.

This went on for a while but it made little difference because the sex with Jessica was amazing. We really connected and she even fulfilled a number of fantasies I had had about her without me even having to ask. For example, one day in the library she told me that she was feeling really horny and that she wanted to give me a blowjob. I was nervous about being caught but who could resist?

She was wearing a cute pink skirt and a plain white tee-shirt and her blonde hair was done up in a ponytail with just a few strands of loose fair framing her pretty face. We agreed that we would need to find the right spot so we went down to the Classics section in the basement where there were never any students. Most students didn't even go to the library to read, they just went there to drink coffee and study and so the upper levels were really popular compared to the dusty depths down below.

We found a good spot in a corner filled with authors like Ovid and Pliny the Elder who said "the only thing certain is that nothing is certain". That is how I felt about our hiding place and my strange love triangle. It seemed like a safe enough area for a quick blowjob but it was certainly a risk which seemed to turn Jessica on even more. She grabbed my pants and pulled them down as soon possible and had my erect cock in her mouth in a second.

In a way, my mom's cruel teasing was an advantage in this situation because I had so much bent up sexual frustration than I blew my load within just a couple of minutes of Jessica slobbering all over my dick. Her technique was a little crude compared to my mothers careful escalation from licking to sucking to swallowing but it did the job and I gripped Jessica by her ponytail as I released my seed down her willing throat.

Perhaps that was mother's strategy, to get me so worked up that I came too quickly and ruined my chances with Jessica. If so, it wasn't working because it just made me even hornier. Sure, I sometimes came really quickly but Jessica loved how horny she made me and I wasn't going to tell her that a lot of the credit had to go to my mom. I realized girls take it as a compliment if you blow your load fast and as long as you last longer the second time around they usually don't mind.

Anyway, Jessica and I kept dating and my mom decided to change tactics. After a few weeks she obviously decided that she was just frustrating herself and desperate for her usual midnight snack she took things in the opposite direction. She started coming to my room every night and things started getting pretty wild.

She would suck me off first, really taking her time to bring me to the edge before casually pushing me over with her expert tongue. But that was just the starter. For the mains she would ride me reverse cowgirl which was reminiscent of the first time we had sex in the kitchen. By this stage I was not pretending to sleep anymore although I did try and keep my moans below the volume of dad's constant snoring filtering through the walls from the neighboring bedroom.

Once her quivering whim had drained my balls for a second time she would give me a chance to rest and we would dose with her perky breasts pressed against me, but soon enough I'd wake up to find her slurping on my cock again. Once she had made my soldier rise to attention she would lie down on her back and invite me to plough her luscious mommy womb once again, savoring every stroke of my young dick as I stimulated her to orgasm.

Mom was working me like a champion and she always saved a little something for the final fuck of the night. That's when the dirty talk would start and she's say things like "ooh baby, keep fucking your perverted mommy" and "don't you want to get mommy pregnant?" and "that's it honey, make your mother cum!". Even though I should have been a spent force these words of encouragement usually did the trick and before long I'd be shooting another huge load of incestuous cum into her warm honey pot.

My mother had taken a different approach and I wasn't complaining, but this time her strategy kind of worked and started having an effect on my relationship with Jessica. I was too tired and worn out most days to be the kind of attentive and enthusiastic boyfriend girls crave in the first few months of a relationship and I just wasn't that interested in having sex with Jessica when my balls were empty and my dick was tired from fucking my mother all night.

Jessica wondered if I didn't find her attractive anymore and I told her I really did but that she was special to me and our relationship was about more than just sex. As it turned out this was exactly the right thing to say because girls sometimes get nervous that their boyfriend's are only interested in them for the sex and so what I said really reassured her.

It helped that I meant it. She really was special to me. I could not believe that I had such a cute and hot girlfriend who was also smart, funny and laid back. It was the perfect combo. Sure, my mom had more experience and a bigger ass which slapped against my balls as I pounded her into submission each night (we soon escalated to doggy style as I grew in confidence) but Jessica was my first real girlfriend and I was falling in love with her.

I wondered if mom had come to accept that we were going to keep dating and that if she could still be with me it didn't really matter. Although I could see in her eyes that she was worried I wouldn't need her anymore and if I moved out in a couple of years time I supposed she would go back to being a beautiful yet frustrated house wife.

One thing my mom didn't factor into to her wicked scheme to break up me and Jessica by exhausting me sexually was that I was lasting forever and giving my girlfriend the deepest and most intense orgasms. I just kept going until Jessica was in a permanent state of bliss and the experience I was getting from fucking my mom every night was really paying sexual dividends with Jessica.

But mom just upped the ante even more and she started sneaking into the bathroom when I was showering on weekends for a quickie, and blowing me off in the kitchen while dad was in his study next door. These were great sessions because they were so naughty but it definitely meant that I needed more time to recover before I could satisfy my needy girlfriend.

Eventually mom calmed down a bit and we just fucked every couple of nights and I was hopeful that she had accepted the fact that I was not going to break up with Jessica. It was a great sign when she invited Jessica to come to my birthday dinner at my house. My dad was away so it would have just been me and mom on our own so I was kind of surprised when she said she wanted to invite Jessica.

She told me that she had asked Jessica to come at 8 so that she would have time to make dinner. I offered to help her and she refused and said she wanted to treat us to a special dinner. On the big day I showered and got ready and went to go see my mom in the kitchen around 7 to see if there was anything I could help with. The delicious smell of a roast in the oven wet my appetite and I noticed a bottle of expensive red wine on the table with three wine glasses laid out.

I also noticed that my mom was not wearing anything except a pair of bunny ears.

"What the fuck, Mom, Jessica is coming over!"

"We have plenty of time baby, don't you want your birthday present?"

I couldn't resist. My foxy mommy had given me a few days rest and I could see that as usual this had been a tactical decision. I had a raging boner and quickly removed the fancy clothes that I had worn for the special occasion. I checked the time and it was ten past seven, so even if Jessica came 15 minutes early there was still just enough time for me to fuck my mother and then wash my dick and get dressed again.

My mom directed me to the sofa and made me sit down before straddling me and riding my cock like a pro. Honestly, if you saw my mother you would never know she was such a horny minx, with her cropped brunette hair and perky tits like a good little housewife. Her silky vagina was juicing my cock so nicely that I had to ask her to stop a couple of times to prevent myself from cumming too soon.

I kept my phone on the cushion beside me and checked the time. It was 7.25. It was time to get ready! I grabbed my mom's ass cheeks and started thrusting upwards to meet her gyrations and she flung her head back and screamed "yes, baby, yes, fuck mommyyyyyyyyyyyy!"

"I'm cumming mom!"

"That's it, cum for your mother!"

I started cumming so hard I thought I might die as my mother reached orgasm on her own son's giant penis. I was dazed with dopamine and a dumb smile spread across my face as I kept thrusting and pumping until every drop of semen had been deposited into my mother's devoted snatch.

Imagine my surprise when I looked up to see Jessica standing there watching us.

I looked at my mother and an evil smile spread across her face. I checked the time and it was 7.30. I realized immediately that my mom had actually invited Jessica for 7.30 and had tricked me into thinking we had more time.

She wanted us to get caught!

Tears welled up in Jessica's eyes and she ran to the door without saying anything. I heard her car start and her tires screech as she sped away. My mother climbed off my dick and cum slid down my penis. She kissed me on the lips and then went to the kitchen to serve dinner.