Mom's Midnight Snack Ch. 04

Story Info
Mom Invites Son's Ex.
2.4k words
4.56
31.7k
54
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 07/10/2023
Created 07/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After taking my mother's ass and giving her the most mind-blowing orgasm, there was a great vibe between us for the next few days. But nothing sexual happened and I wondered if we both just needed a little break after such an intense experience. But as it turned out my mother had other plans, and when my dad went to go watch football with his friends that Saturday I was shocked to learn that she had invited Jessica to come over.

"What the fuck mom?"

"You said you would never forgive me unless things worked out with Jessica. I just want to help make that happen so we can move on."

Clearly the sexual torture I had put my mother through had really had an effect on her attitude towards my ex-girlfriend.

"Okay. But what did you say?"

"I told her that I seduced you and that you were not to blame. I told her you still loved her and I asked her if she missed you?"

"And what did she say?"

"She said she needed time to process everything but, yes, she misses you."

I felt a flutter of joy in my heart.

"So you think there is a chance she will forgive me?"

"Well, she has agreed to come over to talk about everything."

I couldn't wait for Jessica to arrive and I jerked off in the shower to calm myself down. I didn't know what would happen but I was hoping we might get back together and if we had sex I wanted to make sure I would last long enough to give her a good orgasm.

After I got out of the shower, I got dressed and waited anxiously in the living room, twiddling my thumbs.

When Jessica finally arrived she looked just as beautiful as ever. She was wearing really casual clothing, jeans and a pullover, probably to make the point that she wasn't dressing up for me but she did have her makeup tastefully applied and the whole effect made her even more attractive to me than when she wore skimpy outfits with short skirts and unbuttoned school shirts.

Mom was sitting on the couch beside me and she invited Jessica to join us. My mother had arranged this meeting and she appeared determined to lead it. Jessica joined us in the living room and when we looked at each other I could tell we were both wondering what my mother was going to say.

"I really appreciate you agreeing to come over today," began mom, "I mainly want to say sorry for trying to break up your relationship with my son."

Jessica nodded but didn't say anything and mom continued. She started at the beginning, explaining how she hadn't had sex with her husband for years and that she was very sexually frustrated. She made it clear that she had seduced me by sneaking into my room at night to jerk me off and give me blowjobs and that one thing had led to another.

Jessica shifted uncomfortably in her seat as my mother recounted, in extraordinary detail, many of our sexual encounters. Mom explained that Jessica and I only started dating after mom and I were already sleeping together and that she had been jealous. So it wasn't that I had cheated on my girlfriend with my mother but rather than I had cheated on my mother with Jessica.

For some reason this logic was winning Jessica over and my mom had actually made it seem like Jessica was in the wrong! Next thing I knew Jessica was apologizing to my mother for taking me away from her and begging my mother to tell her more about our various sexual encounters together.

When my mother told the story of how I fucked her in the ass to punish her for ruining my relationship with my girlfriend, Jessica went bright red. I had never seen her blush before but she really seemed shocked and excited at the same time. It was dawning on her just how upset I had been about breaking up and just how willing my mother was to make amends for what she had done.

Once my mother finished telling her tale, she waited for Jessica to respond.

"Too be honest, you've really given me a lot to think about and I don't know what to say."

"Take your time dear," said mom patting my ex on the leg.

"I think the main thing I've realized is that we both love the same man and would be willing to do anything to give him pleasure. Hearing you explain everything has really helped me to process everything. I would be willing to get back together with your son but I have to say that I am extremely jealous because I've never had anal sex before and you got to have his dick inside your ass first!"

My mother offered a sympathetic expression as she continued to stroke Jessica's leg.

I felt like I was on the outside looking in and neither of the two women had made much effort to address me at all. It was like they were bonding over some common grievance, coming to some sort of understanding.

"Well," my mother concluded, "that can easily be remedied."

Two minutes later I was standing in the living room with my underwear around my ankles and my cock in my ex-girlfriend's mouth. Her cheeks were concave as her lips gripped the base of my dick and I was in heaven when my cockhead started grazing the back of her throat and she started swirling her tongue.

Needing to breathe, Jessica came up for air and thick strings of saliva hung like spiderwebs in the air between her mouth and my fully erect member. My mother, who had been gently massaging my balls, seized the opportunity and took over where Jessica left off, swallowing my dick whole like a python. She looked up at me and battered her eyelids like a slutty sophomore as Jessica caught her breath.

Once my mother had turned my dick purple with her vigorous suction, the two women agreed to share and they began licking my dick and balls at the same time. Watching their dancing tongues coat my dick in sticky saliva was almost as pleasurable as the sensations I was feeling and despite my tactical jerk off in the shower, when they took turns taking me in their mouths again I couldn't help but cum.

Squirting my load onto my mother and ex girlfriend's faces was possibly the best experience of my life and the women pressed their cheeks together like porn stars so that they didn't miss a drop as I painted their faces like a master artist with a blank canvas at my disposal. Some of my jizz got in their hair, some on their foreheads, but most of it was deposited on their lips and chins and ran down their throats onto their bare naked breasts.

We all started laughing and agreed to take a shower to clean off. Jessica and I held hands while we walked to the bathroom with my mother going ahead to get the water ready. They both wanted to wash me and I wasn't complaining. My mother and Jessica soaped me up from head to toe, caressing my chest and arms and legs and dick and balls. They even cleaned inside my ass crack!

I stood in the stream of water to rinse off and then stood to the side to watch them set to work on each other. Jessica cleaned mom first, paying special attention to her breasts. Watching my ex squeeze my mothers breasts was a massive turn on and I felt myself growing hard again. Once mom was clean she turned her attention to Jessica, paying special attention to her asshole.

My mom was rubbing Jessica's rosebud and my ex started moaning softly and then my mother slipped a finger right into Jessica's ass and her eyes went wide with surprise. My mother had petite hands and small fingers so it was only a light penetration. Jessica really seemed to enjoy it, although I could tell she wanted more.

Once we were all cleaned up and Jessica's ass was ready we got out the shower and went to my bedroom. Jessica wanted to be in the exact same position my mother had been in when I fucked her in the ass and so we showed her where to kneel down on the floor.

My mom said there were just a few things she needed to do before we got started and she set to work immediately. The first thing she did was fetch two hair ties and she tied Jessica's hair in pigtails. Next she started licking and fingering Jessica's pussy while Jessica sucked on my dick. Then she came and sucked my dick for the final time before I knelt behind my ex-girlfriend to take her anal virginity.

By this stage Jessica was relaxed and ready, her pussy juices were all over her asshole which had already been fingered by my mother in the shower. My mom guided my dick towards her anus and Jessica bent forward so that her breasts were pressed against the carpet, giving me the best possible access to her inviting opening.

I watched as the first part of my dick disappeared from sight, enveloped by the vice-like grip of my ex-girlfriend's ass. Jessica was breathing heavily and moaning anxiously asking me to please be gentle with her. My mother meanwhile was instructing me when to push a little bit further and when to pull out a little, intently observing Jessica's sphincter as it alternately tensed and relaxed as it she tried to take my entire length in her perfect young ass.

"PLEASE STOP. IT'S TOO BIG!" cried Jessica when I got about halfway in but my mother coached her through it and by the time I forced the final inches of my cock inside my ex she was in a state of bliss and was already cumming a little bit just from her first anal penetration.

Slowly removing about half my dick, I asked Jessica is she was okay. She said she wanted more and so I pushed back in again. I repeated this process a few times until I built up a rhythm of smooth long strokes while my mom squeezed Jessica's boobs and toyed with her erect nipples.

By the time I got up to full speed Jessica was on another plane of existence and she was begging me to go harder and faster.

"YES! FUCK MY ASS!" screamed Jessica, "DESTROY MY TINY ASSHOLE AND I WILL ALWAYS BE YOUR SLUT. DO ME LIKE YOU DID YOUR MOTHER. TAKE OWNERSHIP OF MEEEEEEEEE!!!!"

I didn't need anymore encouragement but hearing her whorish ramblings sent me into an ass-fucking frenzy. Gripping Jessica by her wet blonde pigtails (mom thought of everything) I pulled back her head and rode her rear end like a piston moving a steam train. My dick was harder than steel and I fucked without restraint until I felt my orgasm coming.

Jessica continued to unleash a stream of encouragement and profanities and it wasn't long before I released my restless sperm into the depths of her welcoming behind. Jessica was coming just as hard as my mother had and I realized that she probably hadn't had sex since the last time we were together which explained why she was in such a state of bliss. I slapped her ass cheeks raw while she came repeatedly, which kept her cumming for longer than I could have imagined.

I remained balls deep inside Jessica until I went completely soft, savoring every moment inside her tightest orifice. When I eventually pulled out, she collapsed onto the floor, panting and trembling, and my mother immediately set to work cleaning my dick with another blowjob.

She seemed to enjoy the taste of Jessica's ass on my cock because she licked and sucked even harder than usual and Jessica was too exhausted to care when I got hard again and deposited another load of cum down my mother's throat.

We all agreed to take another shower and Jessica agreed that we were officially boyfriend and girlfriend again. Everyone was happy that the situation had been resolved and my mother promised to lick Jessica's pussy until she climaxed if she agreed to never break up with me again. Jessica was happy with that deal and after our shower we went back to bed and mom made good on her promise.

Of course, after cumming from my mother's expert tongue exploring her labia and clitoris, Jessica needed to be fucked again and by this time I had had enough time to recover and duly obliged.

We did it in the missionary position so we could look into each others eyes and I realized that everything was going to be okay. We were more in love than ever and it wasn't long before I was dumping another huge load in my girlfriend's sweet pussy and she was orgasming for the third time that afternoon.

After that we all took a break and went downstairs to get something to eat. But thinking back on what had happened just made me hard again and after we finished our meal Jessica suggested that there was still enough time for me to fuck my own mother again before my dad got home. Nodding in agreement we all took our clothes off, Jessica took my cock in her mouth, and my mother lay down on the floor again.

After depositing more cum inside my mother we had to clean up the house before dad came home and I went to bed exhausted that night. But I wasn't complaining. I was happy with the new arrangement. My mom wasn't shy about coming to my room when Jessica was sleeping over any more and our threesomes just got better and better over time.

Eventually I moved out of home and Jessica and I got married. We didn't see mom as often anymore but she still paid us naughty visits from time to time. After a while, Jessica and I had two beautiful sons and when they turned eighteen Jessica showed them all the love my mother had shown me while letting them explore their sexuality with girls their own age.

In the end, everything worked out for the best. I suppose the moral of the story is to always be honest about your sexual needs because the people who love you will always accept you for who you really are.