Mom's Midnight Snack Ch. 03

Story Info
Son Takes Revenge, Mother Makes Amends.
1.9k words
4.5
48.6k
63
8

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 07/10/2023
Created 07/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was so angry with my mother after what she did. How could she have destroyed my relationship with Jessica like that? She acted like nothing had happened but I wasn't going to let her get away with it and I had a few tricks up my sleeve of my own...

Firstly, whenever my mom came into my room at night, I wouldn't fuck her anymore. She had to suck my dick over and over again and nothing else. All she could do was drink my cum. Night after night she obediently gulped down my milky lust in the hope I would forgive her and give her throbbing pussy some release. But I was ruthless and made her suck me off again and again and again.

It was easy to stay mad with my mom because Jessica refused to talk to me and seemed to have come up with punishments of her own. She was wearing sluttier and sluttier outfits every day and she kept flirting with other guys in front of me, running her hands up and down their backs and flicking her hair in their faces.

It made me so frustrated because I missed her sweet vagina wrapped around my dick. Her tight pussy was heaven and now I wasn't even fucking mom so I was hornier than ever. I decided to take my frustrations out on my mother without giving in to my desires. This was the only way to feel better about the situation.

After a few weeks of forcing my mom to drink copious amounts of my semen, I started teasing her clit with my fingers until she was about to come. Just when she was about to cry out in pleasure and joy, I'd stop and leave her hanging and tell her I needed to get some sleep.

That taught her a lesson. My bitchy mother was suddenly timid and apologetic and she started cooking me whatever I wanted and giving me extra pocket money in the hope I would give her some release. She understood that this was pay back for what she had done and that I had all the power now and she would slink off to bed horny and furious but there was nothing she could do about it.

I became a master of clitoral stimulation and soon I could tell exactly how much pressure to apply and how fast or slow to move my fingers in order to keep her on the edge without letting her cum. This drove my mother wild and she literally started crying when I took it a step further and began fingering her g-spot until she was about to orgasm before suddenly stopping without warning and sending her to bed.

"Please, baby, let mommy cum, I'm so sorry for what I did," she'd say.

"There is nothing you can do to make up for you did," I would say before rolling over and going to sleep.

This went on for a few weeks. I caught Jessica looking at me once or twice and as much as she was coming on to guys, whenever I asked other people they said she was still single. There was no way I still had a chance with her and in many ways I should have just been grateful that she seemed to be keeping my relationship with my mother a secret. But a part of me wondered if she still had feelings for me.

Anyway, I got bored with teasing my mom and decided she needed more punishment and so as soon as my dad started snoring I would sneak into my parents bedroom and pull her out of bed and make her give me a blowjob right in front of dad while he was sleeping. Suddenly, the tables were turned and my mom had a look of horror on her face at the thought that she might get caught sucking off her son.

Once she had guzzled down my cum like the deeply perverted mommy whore recent events had categorically proved she was, I would proceed to tease and finger her until she was about to come all while making her stand naked in her own bedroom while her own husband slept just a few feet away.

She cupped her hand to her mouth and her nipples stood on end as I massaged her clit and repeatedly penetrated her sloppy wet vagina with my dexterous and unrelenting fingers. She allowed herself to moan softly because she had to get some release but as usual I was unwilling to let her cum and would stop as soon as she was about to explode.

She tried to trick me once or twice by pretending she wasn't about to have an orgasm but no matter how casual she acted, her body gave me clues that I learnt to read like a master. The slightest tremor of her leg or the tensing of a muscle was all I needed to know that she was going to cum even if her face remained placid and she gave no other indication of her sexual euphoria.

I think her trying to control her pleasure was just making matters worse because it was like holding your breath. It just makes you even more desperate to breathe. Eventually she broke the unwritten rule between us and confronted me about what was happening over breakfast one morning when her blissfully unaware husband, my father, had gone off with his briefcase to work.

She had become increasingly irritable over the weeks and dad had commented on it every time she snapped at him, but not wanting to draw any attention to her frustration she would quickly regain control ever herself and she had even started massaging him and giving him more attention. I wondered if she might start fucking him again just to get some release so I made sure to visit her every night to prevent that from happening.

But at breakfast that morning we actually talked about what happened and she asked what she would have to do to get me to forgive her.

I thought about it for a while while munching on some bacon and toast. I casually sipped on a cup of strong black coffee she had poured for me as she waited for my reply. I explained that unless Jessica and I got back together it would be hard for me to ever truly forgive her but that I did have something in mind.

"What is it?" she asked, her eyes widening in anticipation.

"I want to do you in the ass," I said.

My mother froze and shook her head.

"No ways, mister."

"It's not your choice", I said, "it's happening."

She thought about it for a minute. I could tell the idea had shocked her at first, but in her highly aroused and sexually frustrated state of mind it quickly grew on her.

"If I let you do that to me, will you forgive me and let me cum?"

It was my turn to make a decision and I took my time.

"I'll forgive you," I said, "but I'm not ready to let you cum."

Mom took what she could get and she agreed to my suggestion. I think she must have reckoned that I would want to fuck her pussy again soon enough and she was probably right about that. Once all had been forgiven she would eventually get the orgasms she so desperately needed after weeks of tortuous teasing.

That night, she came to my room before I could even go fetch her and she gave me the most loving blowjob of my life. It felt like she was communicating through the fellatio, telling me she was sorry and how much she loved me with each devoted suckle and lick of my lucky penis. She moaned on my dick as she tried to swallow it whole and tears came to her eyes as I grazed the back of her throat with my glans.

She worked my entire shaft from top to bottom and spent almost fifteen minutes just caressing and sucking my balls. I was building towards a huge orgasm when she suddenly stopped and flashed me a cheeky grin.

I knew what was coming next.

Mom got up then and went and kneeled down on the carpeted floor with her breasts pressed into the ground and her ass pushed up into the air waiting for her son. I went over to her and kneeled behind her and she pulled her ass cheeks apart, inviting me to cross another boundary of perversion. My cock was still glistening with my mother's saliva so I pressed against her rosebud, desperate to penetrate my own mother's anus.

It was fucking unbelievable and she immediately started giving me encouragement.

"Yes, baby, that's it, fuck your mommy's little asshole. Keep going, put your cock in mommy's ass!"

Even though I was angry with her, I was a gentleman and I pressed gently against her opening until it gradually gave way and allowed me to enter. The tightness of my mom's ass remained me of Jessica's vagina, and when I thought of my ex and what my mother had done, my gentleness gave way and I just started pounding her.

"No baby, that's too much, I can't take so much!" she cried but I wasn't listening.

"Shut up. You deserve this."

My mother stopped arguing as she adapted to the massive boner gaping her asshole and it didn't take long before her initial concerns gave way to extraordinary pleasure. I had never seen her like that, just lying there taking my dick in a trance of undying neediness until she started having the biggest orgasm ever.

Her legs started shaking and she had to bite her own fist to stop from screaming as she came for minutes on her son's enormous penis. My mom had been denied release for so long and it must have been the first time she had come from anal penetration because only this combination of factors could have produced the extraordinary sexual ecstasy she was experiencing.

Kneeling on the floor like an animal with her son's cock balls deep in her ass, she couldn't stop coming until I finally cracked and finished her off with my own ejaculation which tore through her body like a hurricane and drenched her insides with tablespoons of creamy semen. She was panting like a dog as I slowly pulled out and a bead of my perverted jizz oozed forth like a pearl from her exhausted anus.

She started weeping then. She was still having micro orgasms as the aftershocks of an earthquake of pleasure continued to ripple through her body. It was hard to tell why she was crying but they seemed like tears of relief and joy at finally being allowed to cum again. I felt like my mom had paid her dues and I told her so as I helped her up and walked her to the bathroom where we had a shower together.

Neither of us said much but there was a look of appreciation in my mother's eyes as I soaped and rinsed her tired body. She told me she loved me and we made out like teenagers under the torrents of steamy hot water. We got out the shower and dried off and she kissed me on the cheek and smiled before going back to bed to sleep beside my snoring father.