Mom's Missing Heel (Ext. Edition)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's not why you told them not to call the cops..." Spencer muttered.

"What was that?"

"I said, that isn't why you don't want the police involved," Spencer voiced loudly. His eyes were watery. "You don't want the police asking what you were doing that night."

"Oh, really?" His mom crossed her arms and rolled her eyes. "You think I'm afraid to admit I was at a costume party?"

"I know what you did on the dancefloor that night..."

The bedroom was quiet. The mother studied her son's eyes. "What do you mean, Spencer?"

He was straddling the line, and he was willing to step over it. He puffed his chest out. "Speaking of 'Hero Fest' — by the way, it's called Comic-Con — I saw what you did with the Black Panther."

His mom turned into an icy statue. Then her breath quickened, and she stumbled for words. "I... I don't even know what that means. What, like... What do you think you saw?"

"I know what I saw. I saw you grind on him like crazy and let him touch you when dad was in the bathroom. Then you were making out with him, and then..." Even in a fit of rage, Spencer struggled to say it.

His mom's eyes revealed her shock and shame. But her mouth stayed the course. "Uh-huh, sure... And then what did I do?" She scratched her hair and blinked profusely.

The son was furious with her gaslighting and her audacity to punish him. "I saw you suck his dick! You swallow his load and beg him to be quiet about it." Even Spencer was surprised to hear those words leave his mouth.

Breanna was speechless. The surrender and acceptance was written on her face. She stared at the carpet and held her face. There was more than a minute of silence. Eventually, she stood up straight and shrugged, "Nobody saw it except for you. And nobody will ever believe you."

Getting his mom to admit she cheated was a bizarre accomplishment. He didn't know how to feel. But he knew how to counter her. "I promised myself I wouldn't do this... but I have a video of it."

Her long neck swallowed. "How?"

"I recorded it while I watched you."

"No, you didn't. It was too dark in there. You can't film through a window, like that anyway."

"No?" Defiantly, Spencer lifted his phone from his bed and tapped a few buttons. His mounted television went black and then a video began to play. He looked across his room at his mom. Her mouth was agape and her arms dangled helplessly. She had to stand there and watch herself pleasure the man's crotch with her ass. She looked away when it got to the scene of her bending over and placing his hands on her tits and giving them a squeeze. Soon, it showed them making out.

The video was chronically arousing to Spencer. Watching his mom watch it with him was too surreal.

"Fine..." she interjected. "So, you have a video of me dancing and making out with a guy. I can overcome that. It just-"

"No. This video has everything."

"That's impossible," Breanna denied. "We were against a wall."

"No... He was against a wall," Spencer corrected.

Before Breanna knew it, she was on camera, accepting the thick erection in her mouth. She knew from memory, the video had to be close to over. She covered her face when her recorded self sat back with a full mouth and caved to the man's request to show him his load. Breanna peeked through her fingers at how she surprised him by playing with his cum before swallowing it and laughing. Her son's video had even captured her warning the man to be quiet and him giving her butt a goodbye squeeze.

The television paused on the final, blurry frame. Breanna stared into the void. "Why did you take this video?"

"I don't know. I just started taking it."

Neither the mom nor son were hostile. In the aftermath of the movie, they both realized they had entered a new status quo. They could speak without pretense.

"I won't punish you if you delete that video."

Spencer breathed hotly and pondered. "Umm..."

"Let's delete it," Breanna turned to him. "We can both just walk away from this. It's a safe ending for both of us." As she waited, her eyes caught the bulge in her son's khaki shorts. She looked up and saw her son's frightened hazel eyes. "Okayyy... I see..."

Spencer gulped the last of his saliva. His mom was in a red V-neck and tight, black shorts. He wondered if he had been erect before the video started playing. There was no point in apologizing, and there was nothing left to lose. "Since I saw you at that party, I haven't been able to stop thinking about you. The way you did the things you did... The way you looked... How you... Mom, I know this video's a nightmare for you... But I can't let go of it for nothing."

Taken aback, Breanna arched her eyebrows. "And what's that supposed to mean?"

"I'm really attracted to you."

"I can see that," Breanna huffed. "I didn't expect it from you, but, yes, I know it can happen. As you saw at Malcolm's, though, a lot of other guys feel the same way. Attraction happens. You need to get over it. You need to delete that video, Spence."

"I need something to make it worth deleting."

Breanna chewed her lips. "I see... And what if I refuse? Do you really wanna blackmail me? That's how you want it? Sure, this video is really bad for me. But your dad and I won't get divorced over it. It'll just cause drama and stress and pain for everyone. I will tell him myself before I let you blackmail me."

Suddenly, it was Spencer's turn to feel shame and emotional turmoil. Tears formed in the corners of his eyes and he sniffled, but he held his composure. "I'm sorry, Mom. I don't think I could do it anyway. I just... I can't stop thinking about you. I need you and it... It just feels like the only way. I don't wanna hold it over you or anything. I just... I need to keep it."

The mother internalized her son's pain. She knew her son was in a chaotic mental state, and she knew she was the reason. He wasn't a bad person, and she doubted he could ever follow through on blackmailing her. The video simply represented hope, a hope he needed. Breanna, though, had her own interests to consider. "You need to delete that video. I told you already, it's not going to work out for you like you think it will."

Spencer fell onto his mattress with a thud and groaned in anguish. He popped back up. "Do you do it a lot?"

"What?" Breanna was confused by the change of subject.

"Do you do that type of stuff a lot? The stuff in the video, when dad's not there?"

Breanna pinched her nose. "We are not talking about this."

"We need to. I have to know." Spencer pointed at the TV. For someone with tremendous leverage, he was practically begging.

"Yes, Spencer. Obviously, I've done that before," she spoke briskly. "I find a way to do it almost every time. Can't you see those guys knew they had a shot?"

His mom's condescending tone made him feel naive for asking, but knowing she had done it before made the video more erotic. He imagined the first, lucky single guy telling another how Bill's sexy wife sucked his cock. Then, the rumor spread from there. "How often do you guys go over for cocktail parties?"

"I don't know," Breanna sighed and looked out the window, "if Mr. Commons is in town, I guess every couple of weeks or maybe longer. Why?"

Mapping it in his mind, Spencer was already concocting a strategy to see his mom like that again. "So, you've done that kind of stuff a few times this year, at least?!" His mom answered with a silent sweep of her blonde hair. "So, dad could tell by the video that you weren't doing this stuff for the first time... He could tell that wasn't a one-time thing?"

"Spencer, I am NOT going to let my son blackmail me into fucking him," Breanna stomped. "Delete the damn video, and let's move on with our lives."

Spencer was young but realistic. He knew that unlike the men at Malcolm's, his mom wasn't going to bend for him. Her confessions did spark an idea of how to end the standoff, though. "Fine... I won't show dad. But I want to watch you."

"Watch me...?" Breanna cocked her head.

"Yeah, like I did last time."

"You wanna just watch me do it? And that's it? You swear?"

Holy crap... Spencer didn't expect to get this far. He felt like he should've asked for more. Maybe she had been downplaying the consequences of the video? No matter, his heart was racing. "Yes. I want to watch you really badly," he said. "Like every time, though. I wanna keep seeing it," he added.

She held the sides of her head and twisted side to side. She's actually gonna do it, Spencer thought. His hope was then dashed upon the rocks.

"No, no. We can't even do that. Malcolm is going to add cameras to that side of the house now. And my friends see the pictures I post of you on Facebook. They know who you are. If that had been Theresa instead of Jenna... It'll never work."

Just as he saw the gates to paradise, they closed in his face. Spencer was more distraught than ever, and he fell back into his bed, churning his gears.

Breanna could see he needed time to think. She needed it, too. "Alright... Get THAT off the TV. You're not in trouble. There's no need to tell anyone about anything. We can talk more tomorrow, okay?"

Spencer nodded.


*****5


That night, Breanna lay in bed under the covers. It was black, and she listened to the droning wisp of the air conditioner. Bill breathed steadily as he dozed off to sleep. They had capped their evening with a bout of engaging and satisfying sex.

Breanna had a weight on her chest, which she felt with every breath. There were serious issues to ponder and points of reflection. Instead, she thought back to earlier in the day when she threatened to punish her son. She told him he had to ask for permission to leave the house and she canceled his trip plans. It was odd to her that Spencer cared more about the Comic-Con ban than the loss of his freedom. Breanna may have bought a Slave Leia costume after Bill said he wanted to dress as Han Solo, but she never understood nerd culture.

Since she couldn't sleep anyway, Breanna scrolled through articles and galleries of Comic-Con. That might explain it, she thought. A staple of the pop-culture convention seemed to be attractive women dressing as sluttier versions of their favorite book or screen characters. For a successful and handsome nineteen-year-old like Spencer, Breanna was sure it would be heaven for him. She chuckled and set down her phone.

He was probably asleep by now. He had the stolen video of her to assist him. Breanna sighed and rolled her neck on her pillow. Twenty-one years, she thought, staring at her husband. His hair was silver, but his nose was still young and rosy. Compared to how she felt about Bill, the sneaking around at Malcolm's house meant nothing. That was about sex. A fleeting, risky high. This, her marriage, was about long-term love and stability. She knew her husband felt the same way. So, handling this situation correctly and discretely was important — not just for her happiness, but also for her husband's.


*****6


The space felt barren and dim. Blue curtains held back the white light. His stomach growled, and his skull squeezed inward from the sides. His longer hair on top was tangled and his tongue tasted stale. Spencer was awake but not up yet. He was disgusted with himself, loathed himself, for his attempt to extort his mom. He loved her more than anyone else. She was the most reliable person in his life... Funny it took this for me to realize that. I can't believe you blackmailed her. And I can't believe it almost worked.

In many ways, his mom considering the idea of letting him watch her again, letting him watch her behave and shine like a stunning, masterful slut again, was the worst thing that could've happened. How could he ever let her go or let go of the video now?

As more daylight filtered through every seam and hole it could find, the son came to a compromise. He would never follow through on showing the video, but the power and meaning it held were too great for him to delete it from his life. Maybe he could get something out of it someday. Maybe it could merely let him dream. Either way, his mom would take another crack at making it disappear, and he wasn't going to cave.

----

In the study, which was a small room with a wall of bookcases and a desk, Spencer locked himself away. The workday went by slowly, but productively. He had managed to pull himself in the morning with face soap, coffee, and a comb.

As Spencer was finishing a security audit, there was a gentle knock on the door. He read the clock on his computer. 2:13. "Yeah?"

"Hey, Spence? Can I come in?"

"Yeah."

His mom opened the door and entered. She looked around the room like she expected to see changes. Her hand was loose in her pocket, and she was in a casual striped t-shirt and shorts. She was barefoot, which she usually was around the house. "I guess you already know what I wanna talk about." Her eyebrows shrugged.

Spencer swiveled in the office chair and nodded. "The video."

"Have you given any thought to deleting it?"

With resolve, he looked up and answered, "No. I don't think I will."

The forty-year-old mother shut her eyes and sighed. "I already told you, you can't blackmail your dick into me." Her son sunk in his chair and then snapped to it. But Breanna cut him off before he could start. "And I'm not going to jerk you off either. Nothing. Nothing."

"I'm not going to delete it for no reason. I have to get something out of it," Spencer declared.

"Hey, didn't I try yesterday? When you brought up watching me, did I reject it? No. I was fine with it. Well... Compared to fucking my son or destroying my marriage I was fine with it. It's not my fault it would never work."

Simply hearing he would've had her permission to watch her seduce and blow men put Spencer in a better mood. He bit his cheek. "I know it's not your fault. It just sucks because I would've had no reason to watch the video if I actually got to watch you every time."

His mom lowered her sculpted chin as she swallowed. "Yeah, it sucks. Even if we could've made it work once, you probably would've deleted the video."

Spencer heard the higher pitch and more range in her voice. He considered her claim. "I don't know about that... Getting to keep watching you was the important part."

"Really?" Breanna questioned. She swept her blonde hair back and folded her arms under her chest. "Once wouldn't have been enough?" Her blue eyes and head accentuated her words, but she never looked right at Spencer.

"I don't think so."

She blinked in disbelief. "You're telling me that if you had gotten to see it one more time... Me wearing a skimpy outfit where my boobs and butt were popping out, me letting a horny guy get behind me, me dancing on his cock and teasing it until it was hard, me making out with him while helping him feel my tits, me jerking him off while he fingered me, and then me getting down on my knees and telling him to treat me like a slut before I suck his cock and let him blow in my mouth... You really wouldn't have deleted a frickin' video to see that?"

His perspiring thighs stuck to the composite leather chair, and it made a ripping sound when he adjusted them. The saliva had vanished from his tongue and the roof of his mouth, and his cock was swollen. "If, like... If it was like that, I probably would've."

"Only 'probably'...?" she challenged. "Spence, I knew you weren't going to change your mind. So, I tried to come up with something you'd want that I could actually do. And I think this 'something' will make it worth it for you."

The sudden use of steamy language made sense. She was manipulating him, but Spencer didn't care. He was willing to hear any offer she proposed. "Okay..."

"On Friday, you should take a friend to Comic-Con. On Saturday, tell him you're grounded and take me instead."

"What?" Spencer scrunched his oval face. He didn't know how to respond. "I mean... Why? How is ditching my friend, someone who actually likes Comic-Con, to hang out with...? Like... How would that make me delete the video?"

"You're going to delete it because, if you take me, I'll wear my Slave Leia costume all day. I've seen how other women dress up to go there. I'll fit right in. And, once we're there, there'll be thousands of horny guys and a zillion after-parties. I'll find a place where you can watch me do what I did at Mr. Commons' house. And since your father won't be there and nobody else I know can see, it's not like I can get caught. That means I can go a lot harder and a lot slower. And you'll be standing right there..."

Jesus Christ... Spencer wiped his forehead. His damp hair had fallen. The lingering in his mom's voice, her words, the subtle adjustments in her expressions... She was toying with his hormones to change his mind. And it was working. Spencer imagined spending all day with her while she strutted around in the skimpy, sexy costume. For her to speak to him this way, and for her to make this offer, he had to have her over a barrel.

With her clever tongue, she was persuading him to delete the risk to her marriage and the only prayer he had of ever fucking her... all for just the chance to watch her play with some random guy once.

"God... That sounds like the best day ever," Spencer admitted, anxiously chuckling.

"I know, right? It would be perfect for you."

"So, wait... You're really gonna do that right in front of me? How d'you know you'll find a place to do it? What if I can't see?"

His mom eased his worries. "You mean the fun part where I get on my knees? It's easy to find places in bars and nightclubs to sneak away for a blowjob. Believe me, I know."

Spencer didn't know if she was serious or toying with him to convince him. "Really?" He hotly breathed.

She nodded with certainty. "I promise you'll get a much better view than you did last time. So... It's a deal?"

His mom offered her hand, but Spencer wasn't quite ready to shake it. Even though the deal was a fraction of what he wanted, it still seemed too good to be possible. "You're not gonna back out after I delete it, right?"

"Spence," Breanna snickered defensively, "you don't have to delete it until the deed is done. I trust you to do it afterward. I can see you don't trust me, though. Think about it... Why wouldn't I do this? It's a fair deal for me, too."

"Holy shit!" He lunged back and held his head. "You're actually gonna do this."

Breanna smiled in relief and encouraged him. "Yeah, I am! Haha! I'm not tricking you."

"And you'd wear the Leia costume all day? Nothing over it or under it? Just that?"

Her son was leaning in with intrigue, and she had him on the ropes. "Yes, only that. I'll look exactly like I did Saturday night. But I'll have my heels on, which means my legs and butt will look even better. You'll never see me in anything sexier. You're going to be following me around like a lost puppy. I can't even believe I'm offering you this deal."

"And you'll be like how you were at Malcolm's? Like, you'll be in a good mood about all this while we're there?"

"I'll try," Breanna offered. "Let's put it this way, I pledge to try my best to have the same spirit I do at Malcolm's. Obviously, it'll be harder. Let's say, you won't feel guilty or feel like you dragged me there." That seemed to be what her son wanted to know. His lap then caught her eye. "And for the love of god, Spencer... Please don't wear a costume with tights."

Spencer burst into embarrassed laughter and his mom joined him. He caught his breath and nodded. "Okay! Deal!"

They shook hands. "Alright, I'm trusting you," the mother warned, but her son professed he could be trusted to delete the video.

As Breanna left the room, the knots in her shoulder blades loosened. Just as she had learned from lawyer negotiations, she had set a reasonable goal, strategized for the right angle, prepared for his responses, spoke to him in his language, feigned concessions, and arrived at her desired outcome — all while convincing the other party that he got the deal of a lifetime.