Moms mistake leads to an agreement

Story Info
Son takes the blame, so mom agrees to favors.
3.9k words
4.52
84.5k
153
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jd7371
jd7371
169 Followers

My name is Dan and I'm a 19 year old college student. I attend a local college and live at home with my parents. One afternoon I'm in the kitchen making lunch when i hear a loud crash coming from the garage.

I open the door and see my mom standing in front of my dads classic Corvette with her hands covering her mouth. There is a smashed box with old books and broken glass on the hood.

"What did you do," I said to my mom.

She just stood there staring at the mess. My dad had rebuilt this car and probably loved it more then anything else in the world.

I composed myself and looked at my mother, "it's okay, lets clean up the mess and we'll pull back the cover to see if there is any damage."

My mother was still in full panic. "Your father loved this car. He is going to divorce me, or kill me, or never speak to me again."

We got the mess cleaned up, and pulled back the cover. There was a big dent and scratches right in the center of the hood. There were also scratches along the front quarter panel.

My mom was in tears. "He told me to get rid of these books and vases and I told him I did. I hid it away on the shelf. It just slipped out of my hands."

She was right, dad was going to be pissed. A couple weeks ago she ran into a car in the parking lot. Then last week, she dropped and broke his ipad. It's already been tense between the two, this was going to put him over the edge.

"Mom stop crying, go in the house and calm down. I'll cover it up and we'll come up with a plan to tell dad."

By the time dad came home, mom had calmed down but was still quiet and extremely nervous. I really felt bad for her. This could lead to a divorce.

After dinner, mom disappeared upstairs. Dad settled into his routine. He fixed a drink and watched TV. After about a half hour, he would wander to the garage and monkey with his Corvette or just stare at it.

I was feeling bad for mom and decided to take one for the team. I called him to the garage and told a story about how I was moving some boxes and tripped and fell into the Corvette.

I thought maybe it would be better coming from me, but I was wrong. He was mad, I think the maddest I've ever seen him.

Mom could hear him yelling and slowly made her way into the garage. My dad looked at her and said "look what he did. He damaged the car. It's completely ruined."

Mom gave a surprisingly look in my direction and I nodded to her that it was okay. She tried calming the situation, "it was only an accident, I'm sure it can be fixed."

Dad wasn't having it and told us both to leave him alone. Once inside mom grabbed my arm, "you didn't have to do that. It was my fault."

"It's okay mom. He'll get over and it will give him something to do."

The next day came the punishment and it was harsher then I expected. I had to pay for the damage and he was cutting the cord on my college tuition. He also told me I needed to learn more responsibilty and should look for a new place to live.

I was not expecting that. I worked but basically spent what I made. I certainly couldn't pay for tuition or a place to stay. This backfired on me. On top of that, my girlfriend had called me earlier in the day and broke up with me.

I just sat at the kitchen table, staring at the floor. This was the shittiest day ever.

Thats when my mom walked in and asked "Hi honey, how did it go with your father?"

"Not good," I replied and went thru my punishment list.

"I am so sorry, let me tell him what really happened."

"No, its alright. Maybe he's right, I should learn some responsibilty. I just didn't think he'd come down so hard on me."

Mom put a comforting hand on my shoulder, "your not moving out and I will figure out a way to pay for it. I owe you big time. We can work something out."

I woke up the next day and was still feeling bummed about my shitty life. My dad was at work, and mom was reading on the patio. I closed the door to my bedroom and decided to relieve some stress. I put some porn on my computer and started working my cock.

After a couple minutes, I was about to erupt when my door opens. I turn my chair and my mom is standing there with her mouth open.

"What the hell, mom"

She immediately covers her eyes as I scramble to pull my pants up. "You could have knocked."

"I'm sorry, I didn't even think about it. Are you dressed or covered up?"

I grab a pillow to cover my hard cock as its making a tent in my pants. I sit there looking at my mom with humiliation. "Yes mom, what do you want?"

"I'm so sorry I barged in like that. I'm just feeling really bad about everything. I thought maybe we could go do something today that might cheer you up."

I shook my head, "I'm good mom, I don't want to do anything. I'm feeling really shitty right now."

"Please honey, you need to get out of here. Lets do something fun."

I snapped back at her, "No mom! I have no money, you have no money, I need to pay dad back and move out, plus my girlfriend broke up with me."

Mom gave a pouting look and said "I'm so sorry, I wish there was something I could do to make you happy, I feel really bad about everything.". She glances over to my computer and says, "can you turn that off?"

I turn around and the porn is still playing on my computer. "Oh my god, this is so embarassing!". I point at the screen, "thats what I need mom, a handjob. Or better yet, a blowjob. Thats what would make me feel better. If you know anyone, thats what I want."

I hear mom turn around and walk out the door. I close down the internet and sit back in my chair. "I can't believe I just said that to my mother."

After about 20 minutes, I went downstairs and found mom in the kitchen.

"I'm sorry mom, I shouldn't have said that. With everything happening with dad, my girlfriend breaking up with me, you walk in on me watching porn. Its a waterfall of shit on me right now."

Mom gives me that understanding look, "Its okay, no need to apolgize. I should have knocked. I just feel so bad about everything and I wanted to do something nice for you."

"I know mom and I appreciate it", I say in a somber tone. "We can do something if you still want to."

I get a warm smile back, "No, don't worry about it. You can go back to your room if that makes you happy."

I turn to exit the kitchen and mom says, "tell you what, I'll do it."

I look back at her with questionable look, "what?"

"The handjob", mom says excitingly. "If thats what will make you happy, then thats what I'll do. I owe you big time and this is big time."

"Umm, I certainly didn't expect to hear that. I said it out of frustration, I didn't really mean for you to do it."

Mom gave a little chuckle, "I know it was frustration, but you wouldn't have said it if you didn't mean it. I've never seen you so upset and it's all because of me. I want to do something for you, if this is what I need to do then I'll do it."

"What about dad? You would be cheating on him and don't you think it would be weird between us?"

"Aah, I'm not worried about dad and we already got one big secret between us. I already saw your penis and it's already weird were having this discussion, we just need to agree to some ground rules. Think about it and let me know."

I stared at her almost expecting a just kidding and finally said, "Alright, lets do it. What are the rules?"

Mom giggled and said, "okay, Iets see. Rule 1, Besides the obvious no other touching. Rule 2, you have to keep a pillow at your neck so we don't see each other, maybe that will lessen any uncomfort. Rule 3, we never discuss with anyone....ever!"

I gave it a quick thought, "okay, i agree. But since you won't see my face, how about a blowjob instead? I can give myself a handjob, a blowjob would be much better."

Mom started laughing, "I can't believe your negotiating this. Lets see if we can even get started first, You go upstairs and get yourself going and I'll be up in 10 minutes. Remember, pillow or something to cover your face."

I walked away with an uneasy feeling, but also a little excited. Was my mom really going to come to my room and give me a handjob? By the time I reached the top of the stairs I was already hard.

I took my clothes off and laid down on my bed. I've always thought my mom was pretty with a nice body, but never sexual. The thoughts of her touching me was really turning me on. I didn't even need to touch myself, I just remained hard.

I heard her feet hit the stairs, she was actually coming to my room. I placed the sheet over my cock and a pillow just under my chin. She reached the top and was approaching my room.

As she enters my room, she says nothing. I feel her sit at the foot of the bed and inch her way toward the middle. About a minute goes by and I finally feel the sheet lift off my cock.

Her warm hand grips my shaft and my body immediately tenses up. She slowly moves her hand up and down. It's actually happpening.

"Does this feel okay?" she quietly asks me.

"Yes, it feels so good."

"Let me know when your going to cum." As the words leave her mouth, I feel her wet mouth cover my shaft. Holy shit, my mom is giving me a blowjob.

Her mouth works up and down my shaft. I even felt her tongue flick the tip of my cock. She's enjoying this, almost as much as I am. One of her hands starts massaging my balls and I can't take it anymore.

"I'm going to cum!" I shout out.

She lifts her head off my cock, but continues to stroke my shaft with her hand and massage my balls with the other.

I grip the pillow in front of me with both hands and pull it to my face. "Aaahh!" I feel a shot of cum leave my cock. I pull the pillow back against the headboard and watch another stream of cum spray across my chest.

I look at my mom and she is staring at my cock, still stroking as the last remains of cum exit my head.

Mom looks at me and smiles. "Wow, that was exciting." She winks at me, stands up and exits my room.

I laid there for a moment and looked down at my stomach and chest which were coated with cum. I just had the most intense orgasm of my life and it came from my mother.

I cleaned up and remained in my room for the rest of the afternoon. Part of me was nervous to see my mom, another part of me wanted round 2.

By the evening, I Ieft my room and went downstairs. My parents were eating dinner.

"Hi honey, there is food on the stove if your hungry," mom said.

"Thanks mom"

I stood there eating, listening to my parents conversation but mostly gazing at my mother. She didn't even look in my direction and I couldn't stop looking at her.

"Hey!! are you listening," my dad shouted. "You look like your in a trance."

I jumped and looked in his direction.

Dad continued, "I'm leaving for a couple days for work and need you to clean up the garage. I need all your crap out of the way so I can have space to start working on the Corvette."

I wanted to reply and say "your wife's blowjob from earlier has me in a trance." Instead I responded with "no problem dad, I'll clean it up.

This was perfect. A couple days with just mom and me. I need to play my cards right and get another blowjob.

Dad went out in the garage and I helped mom clean up the kitchen. She made small talk with me, almost acted like nothing happened. Yet, I couldn't get it out of my head.

I started watching her movements and seeing her in a different way. She was dressed in her normal tight shorts and tight fitting t-shirt. I never paid much attention, but she looked hot. She has medium length straight brown hair. Her boobs have to be a 34b or 34c cup. A nice round booty. After one blowjob, I have a crazy crush on my mother.

Mom told me she could take care of the rest of the kitchen, which was good because the sexual tension was killing me.

I made my way back to my room, but made a stop at my parents bedroom. I needed to know her bra size. I opened up her top drawer, sure enough 34b. I looked at her panties, lots of black. Some all lace, some satin, a few g-strings. I picked up a pair and fantasized of how her ass filled them out.

Underneath everything was a vibrating dildo. Damn, I was turned on. I've lived with this women for years and had no idea what she was hiding. I brought to my nose in hopes of getting a whif of moms pussy.

The next morning I woke up and slowly made my way down to the kitchen. I grabbed some coffee and food and sat down at the table. My mom walked in shortly after

"Hi honey, how did you sleep?"

"Hey mom, I slept okay." She's wearing this low cut sundress that shows off her boobs and it sits short just below her ass. I've seen her in it before, but never seen her like this. I watched her move from side to side and prayed for a gust of wind or that dress to get snagged on something.

"So what are you up to today?" she said as she continued to put things away.

"Not much, just hang out here. Probably start cleaning the garage for dad."

She stopped at looked me, "I will help you clean up in there. I owe you the help."

Those were the words I needed to say something about the blowjob. "You know mom, I didn't get the chance to thank you for yesterday. That really felt great."

Mom looked at me and smiled. "I'm glad you enjoyed it. I'm not sure how I feel about it. I was okay at first, but now I feel like it was wrong."

"I understand what your saying, but I don't think it was wrong", I said back. "I feel it was between the two of us and no one else. I really enjoyed it. I thought you did too."

She tilted her head back to gather her thoughts, "I did enjoy it. I enjoyed that you were happy."

I smiled back, "do you want to make me happy again?"

Mom started laughing, "I was afraid you were going to say something like that. I'm married, your my son. We could get in trouble for this. It was fun, but we should leave it as a one time thing."

She turned her back to me and I made one last attempt. I stood up and dropped my pants. "Can I do anything to change your mind?"

She turns back around and I'm standing there stroking my massive erection. She stares at my cock for a few seconds and then shifts her head toward the ceiling. "Put that away, we can't do this." Her back turns to me again.

The look she gave, I know she liked it. She was torn between whats right and what she really wants.

I make a move. I walk behind her and put my hands on her shoulders. My cock slides under the fabric of her dress right between her ass cheeks. I lean in to her ear, "I'm going to my room to stroke my cock, if you would like to join me."

Her shoulders tense up, but she says nothing. I slowly back away. That was a bold move on my part. Rule 1 was no touching and my cock just broke it.

Just like yesterday, I got to my room and removed my clothes. I laid back on my bed and waited. I could hear mom moving around downstairs. I intently listened to hear her feet hit the stairs and it didn't take long for the steps to creak. I moved the pillow to my neck and waited.

"You don't need the pillow to play with yourself"

I move the pillow and see her leaning against the door frame of my room. Her arms are crossed in front of her, her boobs are pushed up. Wow, she looks hot. "I thought that was the rule," I said back at her.

"I'm only hear to watch," she smiled back.

"I think you want to do more then just watch," I gripped my cock and pointed it toward the ceiling. "Are you liking what you see so far?"

"I'm struggling with whats the appropriate answer to your question," she says with a smile.

I look her directly in the eyes as I slowly stroke my cock. "I know the answer, I just want to hear you say it. Do you like what you see?"

"Well, I didn't realize how much you've grown. I'm impressed with the man you've become."

I take an up-down look of her body and say, "I like what I see. You should come in and have a seat on my bed."

Were both smiling, staring at each other. I can tell she's torn with which direction to walk. She steps forward and moves towards me, sitting down next to me on the bed.

She turns towards me and places her hand in the middle of chest, "honey, we can't let temptation get in the way of whats right."

I remove my hand from my cock and place it over her hand. "You know whats right." I take her hand and place it on my cock.

I hear her gasp as she looks back at my cock, "you do have a nice cock, honey." Those were the words I was waiting to hear. She wraps her fingers around the shaft and starts stroking.

She then leans forward, taking my cock all the way in her mouth. Once again she feels amazing.

There is no pillow blocking my view this time, so I get to watch her mouth slurp along my shaft. She repositions herself over my cock. Her knees are on the bed, with her left hand on my stomach and her right hand at the base of my cock.

I have a great view of her legs and the dress is just below her ass cheeks. I can see the edge of her black satin panties, the same ones I pulled out of her drawer last night.

I make another bold move, reaching my hand to touch her leg. She has no reaction to my touch, just keeps sucking my cock. I start rubbing her leg, inching my hand towards her ass.

As my hand slides over her ass cheek, I move my head to get a better view of her from behind. I notice her hand is underneath her panties. Holy shit, she's rubbing her pussy.

There was no stopping me now. I let my hands slide underneath her panties and insert one finger into her pussy. She is soaking wet and I hear her gasp. I insert another finger, in-out-in-out.

She's no longer sucking my cock, her face is rested on my stomach and she's panting with the rhythm of my fingers.

"Wait, stop, you need to stop," mom pants as she moves away from me and off the bed. She's breathing heavy and her hair is messy. "We can't do this, it's wrong."

I quickly stand from the bed and move towards her. "We can't stop now, you know you want this." I grab the back of her neck and lean in and plant a kiss on her lips. She kisses back and opens her mouth to accept my tongue.

As we continue to kiss, I put my hands on her shoulders and push her shoulder straps over her arms so the dress drops to the floor. I reach behind and unclasp her bra.

I move my lips down her neckline to her chest. My hands grip her tits and my mouth covers one of her nipples. Her tits are amazing.

Mom puts her hands on the back of my head, pushing me into her tits. My hands wrap around grabbing her ass. I hook my thumbs to the waistline of her panties and pull them down to the floor.

I lift her up and carry her to the bed where I lay her down on her back. I get my first glimpse of her pussy and its perfect. She's neatly trimmed and glistening from arrousal. I lean in and slide my tongue over her clit. She takes a deep breath and grabs my hair.

I let my tongue explore every inch of her pussy. I gently suck on her lips and use my tongue to flick her clit. All the while my finger is sliding in and out of her hole.

I need to be inside her. I slide my tongue up her stomach, taking one of her erect nipples into my mouth, moving further up her neck. I'm now completely on top of her.

Mom is still breathing heavy, she looks me in the eye, "honey, we can't do .....AAAHHH!!". I don't give her the chance to finish as my cock penetrates her pussy.

Her body is laid out in front of me. She's fully accepted my cock and is enjoying every inch of it. Her hands are laying on the mattress and I cover them with mine. I'm in complete control pumping the inner walls of her pussy.

She wraps her legs around my ass and shouts, "I'm going to cum, oh my god, it feels so good." I can feel her pussy tighten and I can't take it any longer. My cock explodes as I pump cum into my mothers pussy.

I fall down on the mattress next to her. We're both breathing heavy, but neither one of us says a word.

jd7371
jd7371
169 Followers