Mom's Motivation: Hot Masturbation

Story Info
Mom teaches daughter how to masturbate.
9.4k words
4.69
62.5k
72
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summary: Mom teaches daughter how to masturbate.

Note 1: This is dedicated to Larry, who requested the story.

Note 2: This is part seven in the MOM'S MOTIVATION series.

In Part 1, Mom's Motivation, Stephanie uses her sexual prowess to motivate the younger of her two grown sons into finally getting a job.

In Part 2, Mom's Motivation: A 2nd Son, after a few fun and exciting encounters with her younger son, she invites him over for another all-nighter (while her high school senior daughter is away at a sleepover), and they're caught in the act by her elder son, which leads to a very hot threesome. (Which only happens once Andrew, the elder son, convinces his Mom that he too can and will get a job.)

In Part 3: Mom's Motivation: Anal Mommy, the next day the boys double penetrate their Mommy.

In Part 4: Mom's Motivation: Daughter's BF, Stephanie, upon discovering her daughter's fear of losing her boyfriend Joel, decides to take matters into her own hands (for 'matters' read Joel's cock), and into her mouth and pussy... willing to do anything to protect her daughter.

In Part 5, Mom's Motivation, Daughter's Prom, Stephanie drains Joel before Haley's prom, ends up making sure he has a good prom when Haley doesn't follow through and gets caught sucking his cock in the car by his roommates.

In Part 6, Mom's Motivation: Dorm Blackmail, Joel's two roommates don't quite mention blackmail when they tell Joel they want to meet Stephanie, but not wishing to take any chances (and also happy to get laid), she goes over late the next morning and takes all three of them on for a few hours, including a hot interlude while she's plugged completely airtight.

Now....

Part 7: Mom's Motivation: Hot Masturbation

Stephanie arrived home after her triple-teaming, six-load-taking, gangbang, feeling oddly refreshed.

Haley wasn't home.

So Stephanie took a long, warm shower to cleanse away any cum remaining on herself, having noticed she had a bit of a 'There's Something About Mary' hairdo from the abundance of cum that had landed in her hair.

She then did some baking.

She did a load of laundry.

She started getting antsy.

Ever since she'd crossed the invisible line of propriety a while ago to begin having sex with her younger son, her libido had been on a constant overdrive setting. She just couldn't get enough dick... and she just couldn't get enough orgasms, even though her escapades had been constantly escalating from 'only' fucking one of her sons, to doing both of them, to doing anal and double penetration with them, to fucking a couple of thugs who'd been harassing her sons (only once, mind you), to then also offering herself as a three-hole slut to her daughter's boyfriend on a regular basis (in addition to her sons, remember we're describing escalation here), to culminating (for now) earlier today with a gangbang that included the boyfriend and his two roommates. And the point being made here is that she felt she still wasn't getting enough!

Or in immediate terms, Stephanie replayed today's earlier gangbang in her mind, and even though she'd been thoroughly fucked throughout a three-cock triple-team gangbang (including a fair amount of airtight), she was once again feeling horny... although in all fairness I mean this ironically), it had been 'only' three hours of action... give or take.

Haley had texted her a couple hours ago to say she was going to a movie, her boys were both working, alas (which was actually a good thing, since back at the beginning, the point of her initiating all this sexual activity had been to motivate her two layabout grown sons into getting those jobs).

So Stephanie resigned herself to grabbing her vibrator, which had been her only intimate friend during a few years prior to her seducing her younger son, then she also grabbed her laptop, and she settled herself into her bedroom to get herself off a time or two before she needed to head off to work at Hooters in a couple of hours.

Already wearing her Hooters pantyhose, (standard issue except for certain discrete hole she'd snipped and hemmed into the crotch for easy access to her two Mommy fuck holes), plus only a t-shirt for a top, that barely held her big tits in place and didn't remotely conceal her hard nipples... she began playing one of her favourite gangbang videos from the subfile on her drive that was simply marked 'gangbang'. The video was about a female teacher who motivates not one, or two, or three, or even four, but five struggling, slightly disobedient male students into a much fuller appreciation of the benefits of a higher education. She achieved this goal of course, in the normal fashion (normal for porn, that is). Becoming impatient with her t-shirt, Stephanie stripped it off and tossed it carelessly onto the floor before she began touching herself.

Stephanie had amassed a rather large collection of porn... which was well-organized in a number of nesting folders and subfolders.

There was gangbang of course, but also faux incest... where stepmothers fucked their stepsons, and stepmoms did their stepdaughters, plus many other men, women and children (of legal age, sometimes barely) fucked other people in every combination of step-relations imaginable. There were lots of websites out there catering to this kink, including Bratty Sis, Family Strokes and others...

There was also sneaky sex porn, which always turned her on... for instance a mother being fucked in the kitchen while her kids were nearby in the living room with no idea of what was going on was a major turn-on, as was someone hiding under a table and sucking a cock or eating a pussy, while various other people were eating breakfast or dinner with nobody except the recipient of the oral sex being aware it was occurring.

There was also of course, lesbian porn. The majority of that was a MILF with a younger girl... where sometimes the MILF was seduced by a girl much younger than herself, or was even nastily dominated; or at other times the MILF was the perpetrator, and she turned a sweet, innocent girl into a lesbian.

Although this next one wasn't something she watched very often since Stephanie seldom wanted to be ass fucked (unless there also a dick in her pussy, in which case bring it on), was anal. This folder wasn't too large, but it did contain a few hot scenes where a woman was simply ass fucked into submission.

One of her other favourites but only when she was in the mood for it, was humiliation porn. A woman being totally dominated, degraded, insulted, humiliated and used by a man or a woman or even an entire group of people could be so cunt-drippingly exciting!

Lastly, and this niche was quite new, she'd recently happened across a 'freeuse' fetish... which she was pretty sure had been pioneered by a video called 'Just Ignore Him'. These clips were very original and surreal... where a woman (aged from barely eighteen on up, and always female) was used either by a man or two (or occasionally by another woman) whenever and however the other person felt like it. These were hot because unlike sneaky sex, the action was right out in the open but not particularly acknowledged, such as a stepdaughter bent over the kitchen table being fucked by her stepdad while she chatted casually with her mother; or a stepson 'just happened' to show up and stuck his dick in his stepmother's mouth while she and her daughter continued watching television (the daughter not unaware of what was happening right next to her, but apparently not thinking it worthy of her notice, either).

It was only while Stephanie was sorting through her porn just for something to do a few days ago, that she realized she herself had become somewhat of a living, breathing freeuse Mom. Recently her two sons had been fucking her whenever they wanted to, and ever since she'd seduced him, Joel too was having sex with her whenever he felt like meeting with her and dumping a load... the only difference being that none of this was happening out in the open, because of her need to keep it all a complete secret from her daughter. She wondered if perhaps one day she might be able to become a true freeuse Mommy, by coming completely out in the open to her daughter and beginning to fulfill all of her needs as well.

For fifteen minutes she watched, while on the video the teacher gradually progressed her way towards servicing all of those students... fucking and sucking all five of their cocks to completion... an expanded version of what Stephanie herself had had done just a few hours ago. It felt ironic that her three guys earlier today were also students; they just weren't her students.

Whenever she watched porn... she often took her sweet time... starting with her vibrator on low... totally unlike when she was getting hammered by her sons, Joel, or any of the others. When she was alone, she enjoyed a slow burn leading up to an orgasm.

Oblivious to her surroundings while she watched the video, imagining herself as the teacher, the profession she'd aspired to until she'd carelessly gotten herself knocked up at such a young age back in high school, Haley had just entered the house, and she called upstairs, "Mom!"

Stephanie was deeply immersed in the video, watching the teacher in action with cocks in all three of her holes while she was also impressively stroking two more... something Stephanie had never done herself so far, which seemed the most impressive example of multi-tasking ever. Which was why she didn't notice her daughter calling out to her, even though her bedroom door was halfway open.

"Mom?" Haley called out again, looking into the kitchen. Her Mom's car was in the driveway, so she had to be in the house somewhere.

Stephanie was intensely watching the three luckiest of the five cocks working in smooth unison, which she hadn't managed to achieve during her airtight experience earlier today, so she still didn't notice her daughter calling her.

Haley went upstairs and was approaching her Mom's room, when she heard some moaning. She paused. Did her Mom have a man in her bedroom? Given their recent overly frank (in Haley's estimation) conversations together, that wouldn't be a complete surprise.

"Oh yeah, fuck all my holes," Stephanie moaned, beginning to fuck herself faster since her orgasm was rising, and she also slid a finger inside her well-fucked butt.

Haley froze in place only a couple feet from her mother's half-open bedroom door.

"Oh God do I need a dick in my ass!" the mother moaned as she fingered her ass... while she pumped the vibrator... now running on high... in and out of her pussy.

Haley's eyes went wide. Her Mom was apparently voicing some fantasy she was indulging, and it included people fucking all of her holes? Including someone's dick in her ass? She considered turning around to tiptoe back downstairs and completely out of the house and driving away for an hour or so. But curiosity got the better of her, so she stayed where she was, and continued listening.

"Oh fuck, give me those cocks, give me all your cum," Stephanie moaned, lost in the video, where all those big cocks were giving that lucky teacher exactly what Stephanie too so desperately wanted right now... even though she'd already been triple-teamed only a few hours ago... so what an insatiable slut she'd become!

Haley was quietly tiptoeing towards the open doorway when she heard another woman's voice moan, "Oh yes, give it to me!"

Haley froze just inches from the doorway. Her Mom was having sex with another woman? Unbelievable!

Stephanie was imagining herself in this wicked five-guy one-girl gangbang, wishing she could have those five cocks, even after she'd made full use of three of them earlier in the day... the expression 'The more the merrier' never seeming more true. "Oh fuck, I'm going to come!" Stephanie moaned, as she furiously fucked herself in both holes.

Haley felt something tugging her forward, and she took a deep breath, paused for a moment, and then stumbled into her mother's bedroom... feeling like she'd just been lassoed by an invisible lariat and hauled in there! And then when she saw what she saw... which was her Mom wearing her suntan-coloured Hooters pantyhose with an oval hole in the crotch, her legs wide open, and with a buzzing vibrator in her vagina and a finger in her rectum... she gasped out, "Mom!"

Stephanie's orgasm was imminent, when she finally heard her daughter's voice. Just like a sudden cold shower would do to a guy (she supposed), her orgasm deflated immediately right down to nothing! She redirected her attention away from the nasty porn scene to her daughter... who was standing in her doorway staring right at her! Her eyes were so big.

"Haley!" she gasped, pulling the toy, still vibrating, out of her very wet pussy... with her legs parted wide enough to allow her daughter a very good view of her very wet pussy. And then as an afterthought, she also pulled her finger out of her ass.

Haley had no idea what to say next, and she was paralyzed both physically and mentally because of what she'd just stumbled into witnessing.

Stephanie, looking... pretty much like she'd looked a moment ago, except now with the vibrator buzzing in her hand instead of in her, cunt and her finger no longer in her ass... with the porn clip still playing... shrieked, "What are you doing home?!"

"The movie was sold out," Haley said numbly.

Her mother shut off the loud toy. "I see," Stephanie said, trying to figure out the best way to play this... and amazingly, very shortly after the initial shock of being caught... I guess you could say 'wet-handed' by her daughter... she was already back in control of herself.

"I-I-I guess I should go," Haley said, now with the visual of her mother... not only masturbating, but also fingering her ass... likely forever implanted in her head.

"Oh yes, fuck my holes!" the teacher demanded from the laptop, and although Haley couldn't see the video itself... she could definitely hear it. What on earth was her mother watching?

Stephanie, deciding it was time to resume the brief discussion she'd briefly had with her daughter about masturbation (if you could even call it a discussion, since Haley had only told her Mom she'd never masturbated 'cause it was a sin, and Stephanie had expressed her astonishment, before their conversation had returned to Haley's concerns about her boyfriend Joel), patted a spot beside her on the bed while she set the toy down on her nightstand.

"Come over here, Haley," she said, already back to calm and rational, even after getting caught in such a compromising situation... which was beginning to become a trend. First she'd been caught by her elder son while she was fucking her younger one, then last night she'd been caught giving her daughter's boyfriend head in a car parked right outside his dorm by one of his roommates, and now this surprise. Either Fate was a crazy mother fucker (pun intended) or like an insistent traffic cop, She was handing out a series of warnings that she should stop... stop... stop. Stephanie, of course, chose the first interpretation. And just like she'd accomplished the other two times, she refused to allow this incident to flower into a disaster.

"I don't know," Haley said, now questioning what she should think about this woman she'd idolized throughout her entire life.

"Oh yeah, you studs! double-team my cunt and my aaaaasshole!" the woman on the laptop screamed with urgent desperation.

Stephanie, acting as if she didn't notice all that sexual nastiness spewing from her computer even though she could see how it was rattling her daughter said, "You're eighteen. It's time we began speaking with each other honestly and as two adults, and not just as a mother and her daughter."

"Can you at least put some clothes on first?" Haley asked, finding herself oddly distracted by having her mother's shaved and swollen pussy displayed right in front of her.

"Right, sorry," Stephanie laughed, "but actually..." although she didn't make any effort to put on any clothes, since none of them were handy on the bed. She did however bring her long, nylon-clad legs together. "...is this better? Although you have seen me naked many times in the past," she pointed out, their having worked out at the gym together and seen each other in the shower many times.

"I guess," Haley said. "But this is different."

"Different how?" Stephanie asked, "and I'm not being stupid, I'm asking because I want your take on what you just witnessed." She hadn't yet decided exactly where to take this conversation... although she did want to take it to an adult level... and if possible to talk her prudish daughter into being... well... a little less prudish.

"I just walked in on you masturbating to porn, while you were fingering your butt," Haley summarized succinctly.

"Gotcha. Well first, watching porn is completely natural," Stephanie defended... a fact she believed 100%. "Second, the anal cavity contains many erogenous zones capable of triggering pleasure."

"That's gross," Haley said.

"That isn't very Christian of you," the mother said, knowing that questioning her daughter's faith would trigger a response.

"What isn't?"

"Judging someone's behaviour based upon a narrow-minded and ignorant viewpoint," Stephanie pointed out.

"Okay, that's a good point. I apologize," Haley acknowledged, realizing she'd just been doing what she hated to encounter when other Christians did it... judging other people without giving them any benefit of the doubt.

"Plus, it's never wise to judge something until you've tried it," the mother added. "Do you remember back when you were thirteen, how hard you argued against trying a bite of sushi before you discovered how much you actually liked it?" She was attempting to plant some seeds in her daughter's head for future possibilities... which with luck, could grow endlessly.

"Yes I do, and point taken. I'm sorry for judging you," Haley repeated, although she avoided responding directly to her mother's 'don't knock it until you try it' philosophy. There was a major difference between someone's food preferences and their morality.

"So, come and sit down," Stephanie repeated, again patting the bed.

"Oh, God, your cocks are all so fucking big!" the teacher moaned.

"This situation is really weird," Haley said, still not taking so much as a step towards her Mom, nor did she step away. Her confusion and shock were balanced against some bizarre perverse curiosity or confusion, or both.

"No, it's actually quite natural, honey," Stephanie said, her placid tone of voice completely at odds with the lustful caterwauling of the teacher..

"It feels so fucking good," the teacher moaned electronically, Stephanie glancing over to see her being double penetrated while flailing around like a rag doll, while she swung her head around not overly effectively to suck each of the other three cocks now immediately available to her.

"I'm not ashamed that I masturbate," Stephanie continued. "I mean, you understand that I have needs, right?"

"I'm not judging you," Haley said, wanting to make it crystal clear she really wasn't, even though deep down she really was. "I was just surprised at first."

"I understand," Stephanie nodded. "I imagine the sight of your mother double fucking herself must have been a shocking thing to walk in on."

"It was," Haley nodded, quietly astonished to hear her mother speaking so frankly but easily about such a private act.