All Comments on 'Mom's Motivation: Hot Masturbation'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 1 year ago

Very arousing! My shorts are wet with precum. Women aren't the only ones that get wet! Before I make use of that lubrication to drop my load, I want to thank you also for describing what you have on your computer. I'm sure much of what you see there ends up detailing events in one of your stories. And congratulations on all your stories that won contests. Five stars for this story.

jmkuehnjmkuehnover 1 year ago

Loving the story, but its hard to square the daughters worry about losing her BF with her new found obsession with girls. If she isn't interested in doing any of this with her BF, why does she care if they stay together? Just a minot plot hole. Look forward to more

ForTheLoveOfFemdomForTheLoveOfFemdomover 1 year ago

This was awesome and the next chapter sounds even better! I'd love to see her daughter discover that she's a lesbian from her mom, and her mom being a slut for her daughter as well.

Baqfid12Baqfid12over 1 year ago

So happy you continued this. Lesbian seduction sounds great! Be great to work the boyfriend in

HottieOlwenHottieOlwenover 1 year ago

I'm loving this serial. I don't have children myself, but I do have a cuckold. I think if I had had children, I would have brought them up to regard sex and kink as something to be enjoyed. If that meant them fucking their old mam, then so be it. It's not as if I've stinted myself (with the cuckold's knowledge and approval) over the years.

OzeminotaurOzeminotaurover 1 year ago

I’m really enjoying this story and I hope you keep it going and have the mummy and daughter be come the freeuse sluts she wants to be and maybe with other freeuse sluts as you hinted with the mothers porn Library

Keep up the great work Jasmine

TamaboneTamaboneover 1 year ago

This was cool. I don't think I have ever read a story on here about a young woman beginning the exploration of her sexuality. I kind of wish it was something that happened in real life. Women too often learn about sex and masturbation from male sources and learning about what feels good and what you should be feeling from an older experienced woman would greatly improve haw a young woman learns about sex. This was just something I have never read before and would like to read more of. You could do a whole seperete series about a sex school for women and taught by women. Thanks for this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love this series! Although not all the kinks explored are to my taste, but they are very well written and the characters are well developed.

It does somewhat make sense for Haley to be more of a lesbian, considering her resolve in not giving in to her boyfriend (or perhaps in this case, partly apprehension). Not that it's the only reason a young woman would be celibate, but it certainly adds dimension to the story.

It was also a nice touch to have her boys appear again. I hope I'm not in the minority when I say Stephanie getting dominated by Andrew is quite an appealing situation.

And although I'm not much into lesbian themes, the continued development of Haley does open interesting storylines in the future.

Please do keep writing more of this series!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really hot! I hope you write more chapters. When s

Stephanie decides to teach Haley the joys of vaginal insertion, maybe she shows her how Andrew uses his huge dick to pound her pussy. And since she knows how caring a partner her other son is, Stephanie convinces Haley to lose her virginity to Alex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really hot! I hope you write more chapter.

It would be awesome if Stephanie decided to teach Haley the joys of vaginal insertion by showing her how much she enjoys Andrew pounding her pussy.

And maybe she convinces Haley to lose her virginity to Alex, because she knows he's a caring partner.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great series! I hope you continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please post more chapters soon! This is your hottest series! (for me, anyway)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So hot! Please write more about Stephanie and her sons and daughter!

4chuckssite4chuckssiteover 1 year ago

370. Oh,I do enjoy daughter seducttionand girl getting off. I’d like to see the sons help Haley get of. And teach her how a pussy lick can be the pathway. To pleasure.

4chuckssite4chuckssiteover 1 year ago

369. This is one of the best I’ve read. Always like the visual images of a girl making herself come, Thhere are so many ways, and I love to assist, most of all to taste the pussy. In this story there is a lot more teaching to do, maybe with the assistance of Haley’s brothers.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...