Moms Need Anal Assistance

Story Info
Mom & friend open their asses to son’s cock for good health.
5.9k words
4.23
95.5k
99

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 07/08/2023
Created 05/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cindy! Over here," Kate leaned on the driver's door and yelled out to her friend who was about six cars ahead in the queue.

Cindy was startled and looked up from the steering wheel, recognising her name, but not knowing the source of the voice.

"Cindy! Coffee time?"

Cindy's eyes searched around and eventually located her friend waving from afar. The moms were going through the motions of their daily school ritual and the cars shuffled through the drop-and-go zone as children leapt from the back doors and ran to the front gate.

Cindy gestured to Kate with an expression that said, "I can't really make it today." But Kate was an older and more experienced mom and she knew that when coffee time came calling, you couldn't refuse. The pair were good friends and often ended up one or the other's house for some early afternoon wine therapy.

Kate could tell that Cindy had something on her mind, but pressed ahead with her invitation, instructing, "I'll see you at my place!"

Kate's car crawled forward toward the front of the queue and she watched her daughter Lilly meet Cindy's daughter at the gate, hold hands and enter the grounds together. She felt a tingle of satisfaction, mainly because it was pleasing to see her daughter happy at school, but from a selfish perspective it meant that the rest of the day was hers to pursue her own agenda.

Cindy completed the short drive and rolled into the driveway just behind Kate's car. The women converged on the front porch, offering each other a kiss on the cheek and a solid hug, pressing their breasts together in a sensual sign of close friendship.

"What's wrong honey?" Kate asked Cindy, inquiring of her reluctance to meet up.

"I'm just feeling really flat and low on energy," Cindy replied.

"Oh no!" Kate sympathised as she led the way through the front door to the common area by the kitchen. "How's your diet? Getting exercise? Sleep? Sex?"

"It's all OK, I guess," mused Cindy. "Good food. Regular gym. Sex with Jeff once a week." Kate raised her brow. "I don't know. Ever since we came back to the States, I've just felt - how would you call it - meh"

"How are your movements?"

"I can move fine. What do you mean?"

"No I mean, down there, in your tummy," clarified Kate.

"Well I'm regular. I can't believe I'm telling you all this. But consistency is not always great. And I'm feeling bloated all the time. Just look at this!" Cindy lifted her blouse to reveal a fulsome tummy. To emphasise the point, she tensed her abdominal muscles to thrust her gut outwards like a pregnant belly.

"Very funny Cindy," laughed Kate. "You're looking good. But it sounds like you've got some issues on the inside. You know about gut health right?"

"A little."

"I've been getting right into it. There's a bunch of great podcasts I've been listening to. I'll forward them to you. The latest research is amazing. They've discovered that gut health drives everything."

"Really?" Cindy asked sceptically.

"Yes, it's fascinating," Kate continued with growing animation. "I mean I can understand that it's important for getting nutrients into your body. But they've discovered tonnes more. Like it affects your mood. Intelligence. It can even drive your behaviour. And they way you look and feel."

"I wish I looked and felt like you Kate," mused Cindy, gazing over Kate's toned body, which was on display in tight black leggings and a gym top. Cindy was pretty too, but as just demonstrated to Kate, she was carrying some softness all over.

"Cindy, you're looking great. We've got young kids remember - it takes a little while." Kate concentrated pressing icons on her phone and scrolling. When she finally found the podcast that she'd been searching for, she held the screen up to Cindy.

"Here's the best podcast to start. It tells you how they worked out how the gut - all the microbes - synchronise with the place where you're living. Like the particular food in Asia suits one type of tummy culture, and the food in the US is another. I don't understand the chemistry, but it's amazing science."

"Too bad for me," sighed Cindy. "I've got an Asian gut on the wrong continent!"

"Are you interested to fix it?" Kate quizzed with a serious tone.

"Sure. I'd do anything to get the old me back." Cindy's face conveyed regret. "I've tried a course of probiotics, and maybe it helped for a little while, but it was no silver bullet."

"Wrong biome maybe," Kate mused.

"What do you mean?"

"The probiotics from the jar have a generic biome. It's not customised to the person or the location," Kate said, and with the next idea her face lit up. "But you know they do faecal transplants?"

"Say what!?" Cindy exclaimed with surprise.

"Yes sure. It's the most efficient way. You get culture from a healthy gut that's attuned to the local nutrition, and transplant the culture into another gut. It'll just take off because it's getting the right food."

"And what exactly are you thinking?" Cindy wasn't sure where this was going.

"You can get a transplant from me! My gut health is fine. You want to look like this bad girl, right?" Kate put on an exaggerated pose.

"Whoa. How does that work? We roll up to the doctors together and they do some transplant magic?" Cindy was intrigued.

"I don't think we need to be that formal," replied Kate formulating an idea. "Home remedies are always the best. We can just do it here. It won't take long. What do you think? We'll do it right now, before coffee."

"Well, I guess -," Cindy stuttered while her mind raced on exactly how this would play out.

"Great!" Kate clapped enthusiastically. She was a woman of action, and now she had a mission. "Come over to the living room. If you shift that occasional table, I'll just grab some towels and a few supplies. It won't take us long."

Kate disappeared while Cindy made a large empty space on the carpeted floor. In a moment, Kate had returned with a pile of towels and face washers, a bowl of warm water and a tub of Vaseline. She shook out three of the towels and placed them on the floor. "Just to be sure," she smiled.

"I think we're just about ready. I'll just call my son down to help us out," Kate stated in a matter of fact manner.

"Your son!" Cindy exclaimed, feeling her ass pucker at the thought. "I thought Lilly was your only child?"

"No I have an adult son as well - he's my eldest. A long time between drinks I guess?" Kate laughed, despite Cindy's serious face. "He's meant to be doing university but all he seems to do is sleep in and disappear at night time. That being said, he actually does help me out a lot around the house."

Cindy didn't know what to say.

Kate leaned on the handrail to the internal staircase leading up to the bedrooms and called out loudly. "Jake. Jake! Can you come downstairs and give Mommy a hand with something?"

A few moments later, an upstairs door creaked, footsteps thumped and Jake meandered down the stairs wearing only his boxers. He exhibited that frame of a nineteen year old who remains athletic regardless of how they abuse their body. He had a scruffy mop of bed-hair, sleepy eyes, but a nicely tanned and toned body. His chest was wide and smooth, but a small tuft of hair grew just below his navel and trailed down under his waistband. The shorts were hanging low on his hips, revealing a flat tummy, and Cindy could easily make out his cock swinging below the confines of the fabric.

Cindy and Jake's eyes met and for a fleeting instant their faces conveyed that unmistakable expression of sexual interest, but as Kate introduced them, Jake adopted the disinterested disposition of a sullen teenager.

Jake and Cindy continued to reconnect with eye contact while Kate laid out the task at hand. "Jake, Cindy has a bit of a gut health issue, so we're going to do a faecal transplant. And we need your help."

"Mom - gross!"

"Oh don't 'gross' me Jake. It's not that hard. We won't take long."

"What do you want me to do?"

"Well, it's going to be your job to do the transfer. Of a sample. From me to Cindy."

"Sample! Of poo?!"

"Yes. Of poo. Get over it Jake. It's just poo. Listen, when you were a baby, the number of your diapers that I changed that you managed to fill with poo. And plenty of times you got it on me too! So this is only a small thing to do to repay me."

"Mom! You are so embarrassing! Whatever. Just tell me how to do it." Jake relented knowing it was always the easiest way to deal with his Mom.

"Right. Good. OK I'm going to get down here on these towels on all fours. Then I want you to get a sample out of me. Then Cindy and I will swap places and we need you to make the transfer. That's it. Easy. Then you can go back to bed or whatever you're doing."

"And what do I use to get this sample?" Jake was familiar with his Mom making unusual requests, but this was even further out of the ordinary.

"Well Jake," Kate's eyes lit up and she smiled in a coy way. "I know the sorts of things that you like, and I thought you might like to do it with your cock."

"What!" exclaimed Jake and Cindy in unison.

"Yes. With your cock. It'll be perfect. It's just the right tool for the job, pardon the pun."

"No way!" Cindy protested.

"Mom, are you serious?" While Jake exuded the signs of embarrassment, deep down he was excited as fuck and there was nowhere else he would rather be. He'd engaged in vanilla intercourse with his limited number of girlfriends, but that was the extent of his experience. Now he was being offered anal sex beyond his imagination, with his Mom whom he always recognised as hot, as well as an exotic Asian beauty. Having a little shit smeared on his dick was a small price to pay for the opportunity.

"Oh come on, Cindy," Kate encouraged. "It's just a medical procedure. There's nothing sexual about it, is there Jake?" Kate and Cindy looked to see Jake holding his hands across his crotch in a futile attempt to hide the growing cock pressing out from his shorts.

Cindy gazed across to the hot body of the young man, so much fitter, stronger and more toned than her husband. She felt a pang of moistness growing in her pussy as her eyes drank in his body and she imagined his cock unleashed from the baggy shorts. It felt like someone else had taken control of her voice, as she couldn't believe herself acquiescing. "OK. OK then. For a medical procedure."

"Great!" Kate clapped with glee. "Jake, I think it will be best with a condom. Can you go off to your room and bring one down from your stash?"

"Mom!"

"Oh come on. I know about your stash. You've got plenty. You can afford just one for us."

Jake tramped upstairs, still hiding his cock with one hand. Kate stripped off her leggings, revealing a pretty pussy with a short landing strip of pubes. She cast the leggings to the side and instructed Cindy. "Now watch me to see how it's done. You don't have to get ready until Jake is all loaded up. Here he comes now."

Jake appeared at the bottom of the stairs to the confronting sight of his Mom kneeling on the floor with her face to the ground and her ass pointing skywards.

Cindy sat on the living room chair to watch from the sidelines.

"Good Jake, I can see that you're hardened up and ready to go. Now be a good son." Kate pulled her ass apart slightly with a hand on each cheek, revealing a perfectly round sphincter.

"Mom!" he exclaimed once more. Cindy felt like it was almost an automatic response from him.

"Shorts off. Condom on. Come on, let's get moving."

Jake dropped his pants to the floor and kicked them aside. Cindy stared at Jake's upright cock, so long and wide against his narrow waist. She could see the pretty underside of the cock with the glans exposed completely. Jake didn't notice Cindy's attention as he fumbled to open the condom packet and then clumsily began to roll it onto his firm member.

"Cindy, do you need to give him a hand with that?" Kate suggested.

"It's OK Mom. I know what I'm doing," Jake verbally batted her away. Cindy remained seated throughout.

"OK, now lube me up Jake and get your sample."

Jack scooped a generous handful of Vaseline and plastered it over the length of his rubber sheath. He scooped another handful and plastered it over his Mom's crack and over the cheeks. He stood back upright.

"Inside too Jake."

Jake leaned forward and manipulated some smears of the Vaseline, pressing it into the puckered skin around Kate's anus and then pressing inside several times with the tip of one finger.

"Now get into position Jake. Be ready." Jake positioned himself behind Kate, kneeling between her shapely calves. He held his cock at the base with one hand and cantilevered the tip down to just touch her sensitive asshole.

"Yes, that's it," encouraged Kate. "Now, just wait, I've got to push a sample ready for you. Ha! It's just like loading a bullet in the barrel!" Cindy sniggered. Kate made a few grunting noises, her face turned pink and her belly and butt flexed as she worked her intestines to deliver some faecal matter into her rectum.

Jake looked down with some disgust on his face. "It's not going to come out is it Mom?"

"No, no Jake. I'm just getting it prepared for you. OK, I think there's some there now. It should be just about out. Quick get it in, I feel like I nearly need to go to the toilet!"

"Mom, this is so embarrassing," Jake continued to feign.

"Oh come on Jake, it's not going to take long. And I can see that you must be having some interest in what we're doing - look how hard you are!"

Cindy was transfixed watching the pairing at work. It made her excited and she ran a fingertip up and down the length of her slit through her leggings as she observed.

Jake pressed the tip of his cock against the entrance and began to drive forward with his hips. "Yes, that's it Jake. Keep pushing." Jake pushed harder and saw the tip of the condom pressing onto the little hole. He pressed harder and saw the hole spreading ever so slightly as the tip of his head entered. Kate groaned.

Jake became a little concerned that he might hurt his Mom. So he began to pulse, pushing harder then backing off, then pushing harder again. He could see the head of his cock through the condom, vanishing bit by bit as the hole pulsated with each cycle of his thrusting.

"That's it Jake. Good boy. That's perfect." Kate gushed a sigh of relief just as Jake felt the ridge of his cock pass through the sphincter into her butt.

"Is that all now?" asked Jake.

"No of course not Jake. You've got to go in further. Get a good sample all over the condom. Keep on pressing son. All the way."

Kate released her hands from her butt cheeks and placed them onto the ground beside her shoulders to enable her to push her body backwards. Jake grasped his Mom's hips and delivered a satisfying surprise to Kate as he dragged her body back onto him.

Once the head of Jake's cock had passed through the opening, he found that the rest of the anal penetration was quite easy. He still needed to pulse a few times, but he excitedly watched his cock disappear fully inside of his Mom and felt the tight grip of her anus on his cock all the way.

"Can you feel me on the inside Jake?" Kate asked. "Can you feel -," she didn't want to say the word. "Can you feel the sample? Are you getting some?"

Jake gyrated from side to side, and in little circles. "I think so. I'm not sure if that's you that I'm feeling, or - or the sample. I'm just going to move around a bit to make sure that I've got it all covered."

Kate felt a surge of pride as her son took charge. It was an entirely pleasant sensation, to feel the hard cock inside her, and the feeling around her puckered hole as the condom rubbed on her slippery skin.

"OK, I think that's it Jake. Now pull it out - carefully now!" Kate instructed.

Jake's fingers held the base of the condom in a circular grip and he pulled back. Again he could feel the super tight grip around his cock as he withdrew. Kate held tight, enjoying the experience, which felt a little bit like defecating as her son's cock exited. When she felt that the penis was completely removed from her ass, she spun around on all fours, eyes on par with Jake's erect member.

"Its clean!" exclaimed Kate. "There's nothing there. No sample. What did you do Jake?"

"I don't know Mom. I could feel it when I was on the inside. It's just -," he tailed off.

"It's just what?"

"It's just that you're too tight. When I pull out, your asshole just scrapes all the sample off the condom. I'm doing my part - you need to do yours! You need to open wider."

"It's not my fault Jake," Kate said sternly. "Cindy come over here and hold me open."

"What?" Cindy sat upright, awoken from her dreamy daze watching the pair.

"I need you to hold my ass open when Jake pulls out. To make sure that all the sample comes with him." Kate turned around once more, held her ass open and Jake slipped his cock inside in one deft stroke. Once again he swirled his cock around on the inside of her contaminated rectum and felt the familiar sensation of a squishy substance.

"Cindy, hold my ass cheeks open. Pull wide."

Cindy sat on her haunches beside Kate, facing Jake and tried to pull each cheek apart. With so much lube spread over various body parts, she had trouble getting much traction and apologised.

"Just try to keep the hole open Cindy. When he's pulling out, try not to let him touch the sides," Kate instructed.

"That's a big ask, Kate," responded Cindy. "That would have to be an enormous gape - your boy has a really wide cock." She looked up at Jake's face and he beamed with the compliment.

"I've got an idea Kate - will you let me use my fingers?" Cindy asked. "Just back out Jake. I'll try to hook a finger in each side and pull Mom open. One finger. Two. OK, here comes the stretch." Cindy pulled Kate's anus apart with each finger hooking into the hole and Kate groaned as the sphincter strained. "Is that OK?"

"Oooh," Kate grunted. "It feels nice Cindy. You can go a bit harder." Cindy pulled the gape open even further. She nodded to Jake who slipped his sheathed cock easily back into the hole and allowed his member to become covered in sample. Cindy continued to hold the ass wide open, and Jake did his best to withdraw his cock without touching the edges. However, he still made some degree of contact and both women were surprised when they inspected the condom and once more found it to be virtually free from sample.

"It's just not working Jake. It's all the fault of that condom," Kate scolded.

"Really?!" exclaimed Jake, predicting what was to come.

"Look at it - it's like a Teflon pan. Totally smooth. Nothing will stick. And even it some does stick, it's going to come off before you can get it into Cindy's ass. It's got to go."

"Really Mom?" questioned Jake. "Cindy?" he appealed to his Mom's friend for an opinion, but she simply shrugged. Kate always got her way.

Cindy gently held Jake's cock at the base. She studied it carefully and slowly rolled the condom upward, ensuring to turn it inside-out as it eventually came off. Jake's skin tingled, and he felt butterflies in his tummy with Cindy's face so close, and her tender fingers brushing his cock. She put the condom to the side and rubbed her hands clean against a towel on the ground.

Cindy cooed, admiring at Jake's member. "You do have a nice looking cock Jake."

"Thanks," he said shyly.

Kate was inflated with pride as she too stared at Jake's perfect member. But she shook her head to bring her back to the task at hand and began to study it with a more clinical view. Kate grasped the shaft and slid her grip back and forth, feeling the texture of the skin. "That's more like it. The sample is definitely going to stick to a natural surface. Don't you think Cindy?"

"Can I?" Cindy asked and Jake shrugged. Of course he wanted her to.

12