Moms Need Help with a Dildo

Story Info
Mom needs son and a friend to resolve an anal dildo dilemma.
5.1k words
4.57
48.3k
65

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 07/08/2023
Created 05/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi Mom, I'm home!" Jake sang out in his usual way when he arrived home from University classes. He'd been aroused all day looking at the scantily clad nineteen year old babes in his classes, and now he was planning to retire to his bedroom to work off some frustration.

"Mom?!" he called again, perturbed that her usual response was not forthcoming.

Maybe she was out with her friend Cindy, thought Jake. Those two were always hanging out at each other's places, getting up to who-knows-what.

Actually, Jake had a bit of an idea of the activities that his Mom and her MILF friend Cindy pursued. He cast his mind back to the last two times when he interacted with the duo. On the first occasion he ended up fucking them both in the ass under instruction to solve Cindy's gut health issue. In their most recent encounter he blew a huge load in his Mom's mouth before Cindy gave him a cock piercing.

Even momentarily thinking about those interludes aroused Jake, and he detected his cock beginning to firm. He decided that he'd incorporate another fantasy involving Cindy into his scenarios as he jerked off in his room this evening.

"Jake, is that you?" a quiet voice whimpered from behind the closed door of his Mom's bedroom. It was fortunate that Jake was already upstairs, because the voice was soft and subdued and would be easy to miss.

"Mom? Are you okay?" asked Jake in a concerned manner.

"I'm okay Jake. I'm glad you're home," she replied in an uncharacteristically meek way. Kate was always the brash and domineering type, and Jake felt a little distressed to hear the timidity in his Mom's voice.

He crossed the hallway and tried the handle but the door was locked. "Mom, it sounds like something's wrong. What's happening?" As the only man about the house, Jake was protective of his Mom, and he was always proud to do what he could to help her out in times of need.

"Everything's okay Jake. I'm just in a little spot of bother. But it's going to be alright, don't worry. You don't need to come in. I've called Cindy and she's on her way to help me out."

The exchange didn't tell him anything about the real problem and Jake remained concerned. "What's happened Mom? What can I do to help? Should I call an ambulance?"

"No!" Kate panicked, and then her tone softened. "No. Thanks Jake. I'm going to be okay. Can you just let Cindy into the house when she arrives?"

"Okay Mom, whatever you say. I'm just going to get changed and wait up here, so if you need anything at all just call out."

There was a long pause before Kate replied in a sincere way. "Thanks Jake."

Jake shuffled to his bedroom, wondering what might be the matter. His head filled with all sorts of worst case scenarios. Had she slit her wrists and was waiting for Cindy to come and bandage them? Had she swallowed some pills? Had someone hurt her?

He changed into his about-the-house uniform, which consisted of an old pair of boxer shorts, bare feet and no shirt. Jake sat nervously on the edge of his bed, ears straining in case his Mom needed attention. He was definitely not in the mood for masturbating now, with a feeling of dread hanging over him. He dared not even turn on music in case he missed a call for help. So when a knock at the door came, he was downstairs in a flash.

Kate's friend Cindy was waiting at the front doorstep, dressed neatly in fitted beige business attire, stockings and heels. She looked a million dollars, and even with the emergency at the forefront of his mind, Jake couldn't help but admire her beautiful Asian face and hot body.

"Hi Jake. I've come as fast as I can from work and left the kids with Jeff. How's the patient?" asked Cindy as Jake stood aside. She offered him a quick peck on the cheek and brushed past heading briskly for the stairs.

"Patient?" replied Jake following in her wake. "What's going on?"

"Oh, didn't Kate tell you?" replied Cindy, glancing back over her shoulder as she ascended the steps to the bedrooms. "She's had a little accident with a -. Never mind. I'll let her tell you about it later."

Jake remained worried, but Cindy's presence put him at ease. Cindy would know what to do, whatever it was.

Cindy knocked on Kate's door. "Hi Kate, it's me. Can you let me in?" Jake hovered behind, hoping to catch a glimpse of the emergency, or maybe even be invited to help. Kate did not reply, but moments later, the latch on the door clicked and Cindy turned the handle.

Cindy turned to Jake with a kind expression, but addressed him in a serious way. "I'm going to go in to help your Mom. I'll let you know if we need anything. It's going to be okay Jake." With that, she opened the door a tiny crack and then slipped her body through sideways, not affording Jake a chance to see anything on the other side. The door clicked and Jake slumped to the floor, leaning despairingly against the hallway wall.

Jake could hear muffled voices. From the pitch he could tell that one was his Mom and the other was Cindy, but he could not make out anything that was being said. Even pressing his ear to the door didn't clarify anything.

There was murmuring. Then some agitated voices. A pause.

Murmuring again, then a shriek of pain. Jake abruptly stood, hoping he'd be called in.

He could hear a running faucet in his Mom's bathroom. More murmuring. A few long moans. And then a sharp squeal. Silence once more.

Jake couldn't stand it any longer. He had to know what was going on. He marched to the bedroom door and raised his hand to knock. Bad move he thought. Be bold. Take control. He turned the handle. The door was unlocked. Jake opened the door prepared for the worst.

Jake couldn't believe his eyes. His Mom was naked in a doggy pose on the bed and Cindy was behind her, dressed only in her skirt and a bra, with fingers from each hand jammed into Kate's behind. His mind shot to recent sex education classes from school where they'd witnessed a video of a woman giving birth from this position.

"What's happening?" asked Jake, not understanding.

"Jake, I told you not to come in," replied Cindy, turning her head toward him.

"Are you in pain? Are you having a baby Mom?" asked Jake.

Cindy stifled a laugh. "No Jake. It's just that Mom's had a bit of a - an insertion accident."

"What do you mean?" asked Jake, again with no idea.

Kate blurted in exasperation, "Oh for fuck's sake Jake. Can a Mom get no privacy at all in this house?" She sounded angry.

Cindy addressed Kate in a measured way. "I think we've all shared some pretty private things in this house Kate. Let him know. He can give us a hand."

"I've got a dildo stuck, okay?" Kate said curtly.

"Where?"

"In my ass. Okay? Satisfied? I've got a dildo stuck in my ass."

"Mom that is so fucking hot!" replied Jake with an admiring grin.

"Do you think?" replied Kate. She was actually making a sarcastic expression, but Jake took it as affirmation.

"Yeah!" Jake's grin broadened further. "But how can it be stuck? Can't you just pull it out?"

Jake stepped forward into the room and Cindy shifted her body to the side, revealing all manner of hoses, pumps and contraptions. The large circular black base of a dildo jutted from his Mom's asshole, with the body of the toy inside her body. Cindy withdrew both hands from Kate's ass and wiped her fingers on the bedspread.

"It's a special one Jake," informed Cindy. "It's inflatable."

Kate spat her words in a defensive way. "Okay, it's a dog dildo. Happy Jake? Your Mom fucks an inflatable dog dildo."

"Mom! Does this mean that you -," Jake began inquisitively.

"Of course not Jake!" replied Kate in a mixture of shock and embarrassment. "It's a toy. It's just pretend! But please don't tell anybody Jake."

"Of course not Mom. I think it's cool!"

"Really?" asked Kate, looking to her son with fondness and feeling her heart melt.

"Yeah sure. The kinkier the better Mom!"

Cindy interrupted the admiration-fest. "Here's the problem Jake. It's a dog dildo with a knot. This hose pumps up the knot."

"What's a knot?" Jake asked innocently.

Cindy continued, explaining calmly, "You know when a dog fucks a bitch, after he cums, the penis swells at the base into a knot. It forms a plug so that the semen can't leak out, and helps the chances of fertilization. The knot has been inflated inside your Mom's butt, and the dildo won't come out."

"Can't you just deflate it?" asked Jake, thinking the solution was patently obvious.

"There's the problem Jake. The hose attachment has come off. And it connects on the inside. That's where the release valve is. We can't get to it," said Cindy in a matter-of-fact way.

"Gosh. What are you going to do?" asked Jake.

"Well we're just working through options now. If you've got any good ideas, then we're all ears," replied Cindy. Kate remained on all fours throughout the conversation, but Jake could tell from her breathing that she was stressed or at least pissed off.

"I feel so dumb," admitted Kate, with her head hanging listlessly. Jake was worried that she might cry.

"Don't worry Kate," replied Cindy in an upbeat way. "We all do it."

"Really?!" piped up Josh, intrigued by this world that he knew nothing about.

"Well, we don't all do extra-large dog dildos in our butt," Cindy said, placing a hand reassuringly on Kate's rump. "But we all have our kinks."

"I guess I've got my cock piercing," said Jake realizing the truth in Cindy's sentiment.

"We all have something," said Cindy again, invoking Jake's imagination to go wild thinking about what fetishes Cindy might have. He decided that he would love to participate, whatever they were.

"You've got the muscles," Cindy announced. "Why don't you just give it a go Jake? Brute force."

Jake aligned himself directly behind his mom. Her ass sure was cute, he thought. Nice smooth legs, perfect skin, good solid butt flesh. With two hands he clasped each side of the flat dildo base, gripping the edges between forefinger and thumb. Jake tugged backwards forcefully, and he could see the dildo shift a little, but not much. The silicone flexed and permitted him a good view of the junction of Kate's sphincter with the toy. Even with a limited view, Jake could detect that the knot inside of her ass was huge and there was little chance of gaping the hole wide enough to let it pass. He realized that if he pulled much harder he would simply pull his Mom off the bed.

Jake tried a few more times, but Cindy had applied lubricant around the anus and some of it had spread over the dildo base. Jake could not get a grip hard enough to really have much effect, with his hands slipping frequently. He decided soon enough that this approach held little hope.

"Lie on your back Mom," Jake suggested. "Let's see if we can wiggle it out."

Kate followed Jakes direction and rolled over, lying on her back and pulling her knees up towards her heavy spreading breasts. Jake was turned on by his Mom's ass, but the feelings were amplified when her shaved pussy was presented front and center. He was agog at the beautiful sight, and he knew that his erect cock was now obvious through his scant boxers.

"Stop staring and get to work," instructed Kate.

"Sure, sorry Mom," apologized Jake, coming back to reality. Cindy smiled and watched on while Jake dropped to his knees and started manipulating the base of the doggy dildo, swiveling it around and angling it from side to side.

Straight away they saw Kate's belly start to move. As Jake worked the dildo around using Kate's anus as a fulcrum, it traced out all manner of shapes, distending her midriff and making a noticeable bulge. Cindy and Jake looked at each other with a smile. Kate could detect the protrusion too, and her hands moved down her torso to feel the movement.

"Oh Jake. It feels just like when you were a baby, pushing around inside of me." Jake didn't know how he felt about that, but he was intrigued by the swirling motions on his Mom's tummy. Cindy couldn't resist, and when the bulge extended at its utmost, she tried to grab the shaft through Kate's stomach. She felt that she'd almost got a grasp, but then the protrusion sunk once more below the skin.

"I thought I almost got a grip Kate," reflected Cindy, wondering if it was worth another go.

"Hey, great idea Cindy!" announced Jake. "Why don't you get a hold from the inside?"

"What do you mean?" she replied.

"I mean from the inside. Mom, if Cindy can get her hand in then maybe she can feel out the hose connection from the inside. Or push it out, or something."

"That's the dumbest idea I ever heard Son," Kate declared, and her head flopped back in despair.

"Maybe. Maybe it could work. Kate, I think he's onto something. Let's give it a go," encouraged Cindy.

"Whatever you think might work Cindy. Coz nothing else seems to work," resigned Kate.

Cindy conferred with Jake, putting together a plan. "I need to get my hand in there Jake. But look at that pussy." Jake didn't need to be invited. "Jake. Jake! Listen!" Jake's attention returned.

"Her pussy is too tight. It's not ready for my whole hand. Here's your calling Jake. Get her horny. It will swell her vagina, and I'll take it from there."

"How do I do that?" Jake asked.

"What do you think Jake?" Cindy asked with a smile and sidled up to his body. Her hand slid down his chest and slipped into his boxers. "Get this bad boy out and fuck her Jake. Stretch her wide. Give that pussy a good working over. Make it wet, and slippery and so fucking ready for more." She drew his cock completely out of his shorts and looked deep into his eyes. "Can you do that Jake? Can you do it for your Mom?"

Jake thought he would cum then and there and it would be game over. But he surprised himself by holding it together and allowing Cindy to gently lead his cock over to his Mom's waiting cunt.

Cindy's fingers slipped delicately around the head of Jake's cock, dripping with precum, and she brushed the piercing that resided in his frenulum. Cindy bowed forward for closer inspection. "Jake!" she exclaimed recognizing her silverware. "You've still got my earring in your cock!"

"Oh, yeah sorry Cindy," apologized Jake. "I was meaning to bring it back to you, but I still haven't bought any new jewelry for it."

"Well, how about after this episode today?" Cindy asked sternly.

"OK, sure," Jake replied demurely.

"See to it Jake," came the harsh instruction from his Mom, and he nodded silently. "Now, come to Mommy," invited Kate with her knees pulled back and her pussy beckoning.

The tip of Jake's cock touched his Mom's entrance and he felt a bolt of electricity flash through his body. He was really going to do this. After a day dreaming about the babes at university, with his crush Cindy at his side, and with his Mom urging him on he was now as horny as fuck.

Kate felt a surge of joy as Jake dipped the head of his cock into her waiting hole. She even discerned the tingle of the piercing as it tickled against the base of her pussy. There was plenty of slipperiness to help - Jake's precum, the vestiges of lube from the dildo efforts and her own wet cunt.

When Jake continued the plunge, Kate felt waves of pleasure as her cunt stretched open to accept his impressive girth. She sighed with satisfaction, feeling her lower body opened completely. Her hips were fully spread, her ass was full of an enormous inflated dog dick dildo and now her cunt was filled completely with the young man she loved most in the world.

The sensation was so intense - emotionally and physically - that it triggered her memories. A couple of months ago during the first sexual encounter with Jake and Cindy, he fucked her ass as part of a gut-health procedure, and she loved the experience. In their most recent interlude, Jake came in her mouth as she was disinfecting his penis. While she protested at the time, she was actually thrilled to receive his substantial load.

And now he was inside of her final hole. He was last here 19 years ago when she had given birth, so it was not unprecedented. How could it be wrong? It felt so good. She placed her hands on his hips and felt his muscles flexing as his body worked to drive his cock deeper into her.

"Mom! I can feel it!" Jake shouted with triumph.

"What's that Jake?" asked Cindy, watching on intently.

"I can feel the dildo. It's kind of hard. And it presses under my cock when I'm in deep. It feels kinda nice."

"Good work Jake," praised Cindy. "A couple more thrusts Jake, and Mom will be ready for my turn." She held her hand upright and wiggled her fingers in a symbol of a probing hand.

Jake jammed forward aggressively three times, with his balls slapping against the black dildo base, and then it happened. He couldn't help it. Jake's eyes rolled back in his head, he grunted and then his cock let loose with an explosion of cum deep into Kate's comforting cunt.

"Jake. Jake? Jake!" called Cindy, touching Jake on the shoulder. "Did you just do what I think you did?" Jake's eyes came back into focus.

"Sorry Mom. Sorry Cindy. It just happened." Jake drew backwards, his cock sprung out of his Mom's pussy and a gush of white semen spilled out of the hole and dripped down around Kate's ass and flowed around the silicone.

"For goodness sake Jake," his Mom began to admonish before Cindy interrupted.

"Never mind. It's not a problem. I'll just use it like lube." Cindy knelt down in between Kate's legs, closely inspected the fleshy slit, and stroked her forefinger back and forth along the slippery, cum drenched labia.

"I'm ready," Kate informed them.

Jake watched intently. He'd never watched a scene like this in real life and he was fascinated as his Mom's cunt underwent a continual transition, swelling and contracting as if it was breathing.

Cindy easily inserted one finger. Then another. Then a third finger and she wiggled her hand back and forth.

"Going for four fingers now," Cindy informed Kate, focusing on her digits slipping in and out of the widening hole. Jake watched as the pinky finger joined its three neighbors and Cindy rammed her hand into Kate's vagina, leaving her thumb outside, pressing up against the clit.

Kate whimpered in rhythm with Cindy's pulsating hand. She pursed her lips, exhaled and whispered, "Okay."

Jake stepped in closer while Cindy rearranged her posture, lowering herself onto her heels and adjusting the angle of her wrist. Jake couldn't believe that Cindy's entire hand was going to fit inside of his Mom's cunt, though intuitively he knew it was possible having seen videos of childbirth in sex classes. Still, the sounds of Kate whimpering, the presence of Cindy and the vision of Kate's pussy aroused him enormously, and he found himself playing with the tip of his penis and gently tugging his cock piercing.

Cindy retained the tips of four fingers just inside Kate's pussy, aligned along her slit. She folded her thumb into the center of her hand and started the insertion. Little by little she pulsed back and forth, pushing her fingers and thumb within Kate. Gradually Kate's pussy submitted to the unrelenting pressure and eventually Cindy had reached the widest point of insertion, with her knuckles literally knocking on Kate's vulva. Kate's pussy was dripping wet on the inside but she needed a little extra lubrication for the final thrust, so Cindy pulled together her best effort and delivered large splatter of saliva over her hand.

By this stage, Jake's sexual arousal was at two hundred percent, and his youthful nineteen year old cock had again reached full hardness. Watching Cindy spit on her hand was extremely erotic, and Jake began to pump his own cock as Cindy's hand penetrated through the last line of resistance, and then easily slipped in all the way to the wrist.

Kate uttered a primordial moan of satisfaction as Cindy's forearm was swallowed by Kate's hungry vagina. "Oh God, that feels so good. Cindy, I'm so full. My ass, my cunt. Fill me deeper!"

12