Moms Need Help with a Dildo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake was astounded at Cindy's arm so impossibly deep in Kate's insides, but he was even more surprised when Cindy started arcing it about, and he could even see the distinct finger points as Cindy pressed on Kate's abdomen from inside. Cindy swiveled her shoulder around and in an awkward way began feeling in the other direction, her hand angling down toward Kate's spine.

"I've found it!" Cindy exclaimed. "I can feel the dildo! It's smooth. My God Kate, it's so big!" Cindy's mouth fell open, amazed at the enormity of the inflated knot.

Kate lay back and threw the back of her hand across her forehead in an expression of exasperation and defeat. "I know, right. Don't I know it?"

Cindy continued feeling around while Jake watched on. "Kate, I've got some bad news. I can feel a lump. No. Two lumps. They might be polyps. Or maybe tumors."

Jake was instantly worried and Kate shook her head from side to side wondering if this day could get any worse. Then Kate's face lit up in realization and she propped herself up on her elbows. "No! Cindy, I know what those lumps are. One is the hose connection. The other one is the release button. If you can just press it down, then it will let the air out. We'll be able to get this fucker out yet!"

Jake felt instantly upbeat and Cindy got straight to work, fiddling with one hand inside Kate's vagina, while she delicately twisted and maneuvered the dildo base with the other.

"I'm going to press it with my thumb. Here it goes Kate. Is that OK? It doesn't hurt?"

"No, I can't feel anything," Kate replied.

The three remained speechless and in suspense but when they listened closely they could all hear the soft noise of air escaping inside of Kate's rectum.

"It's working!" celebrated Cindy.

"Oh. I'm feeling bloated," responded Kate after a short while, placing her hands over her tummy which seemed to have expanded slightly. "But don't stop."

Cindy continued holding the button and the soft whoosh of air escaping and inflating Kate's ass continued. Her tummy visibly ballooned, and Kate could feel her insides growing as the air filled her rectum and passed through the second sphincter and began infiltrating her lower intestine.

Kate's tummy started rumbling and another noise emerged - a higher pitched hiss and some soft bubbling noises. Jake and Cindy inspected Kate's ass closely and saw that tiny bubbles of lube were developing and bursting around Kate's anus where the dildo choked the airflow. Jake tugged on the dildo gently and it allowed some little gushes of air to escape around the edges.

Cindy decided that it was time. "Give it a try Jake. Give the dildo a little tug. I'll push from the inside, and you pull from the outside." Jake remembered how the dildo was stuck fast and he readied himself with a solid grasp on the base. He prepared himself for a tremendous tug and Cindy provided the countdown: "3, 2, 1."

With the benefit of its reduced size, the toy only needed a little encouragement. It blasted out of Kate's ass, propelled by the barrel of compressed air in her cavity.

Jake fell backward onto his behind, with the dildo clutched against his chest. Kate gasped in relief as the pressure on her insides subsided. Cindy's hand slipped out of Kate's relaxing pussy and she laughed out loud at the situation.

The air escaped from Kate's ass in a loud fart noise and then subsided. The sound was so funny that it made Kate laugh, but as her diaphragm contracted, it squeezed her tummy and made another fart. Which made her laugh again. Which made her fart again. The ongoing fart-laugh loop was so contagious that soon Cindy and Jake were in stitches guffawing at the alternating farts and laughs from Kate.

When the laughter had subsided, Kate wiped the tears away from her eyes and looked to Jake.

"Are you ashamed of me Jake? Do you think I'm perverted?"

"No way Mom! I'm so proud. You're a bad ass Mom. Literally!" Jake smiled genuinely at Kate as he fiddled with the sex toy. Although partially deflated, he could only just get the grip of his combined hands around the knot. He tossed the dildo on the bed beside his Mom, glad that the problem was resolved.

Kate returned the smile and looked lovingly upon her son.

Cindy was also relieved that all had turned out for the best. "How does it feel Kate?"

Kate addressed her friend with gratitude. "A relief Cindy. I feel a lot of love from you guys. Thank you both so much. But actually, I feel empty. Like something is missing. My ass is ready, but I still haven't cum."

Cindy turned to Jake with that look. "Jake, I think she's hinting at something."

"What?"

"You need to fuck her ass Jake. Finish her off."

"Really?"

"Really," Cindy replied seriously and immediately began undressing herself. She slipped off the bra, skirt and stockings as Jake watched on, with his erection near vertical and a thin stream of precum dripping from his cock piercing.

The last two times had been amazing, but Jake thought today was turning out even better. Kate remained lying on the bed, but once more pulled her knees back to her chest and performed a little crunch to lift her asshole higher. The ass had been stretched wide by the dildo and even without pulling her cheeks apart the butthole gaped openly.

Jake stepped forward and guided his cock to his Mom's hole. The ass was so ready that his member entered easily and penetrated almost balls-deep in a single stroke.

Cindy watched with delight as Kate's ass yielded. She offered Jake a delicate kiss on the lips before climbing onto the bed and positioning herself on top of Kate. She crawled in a way to push Kate's knees further back, wedging her own knees in the back of Kate's legs and pressing her body down so that their tummies and mounds melded together. The friends kissed with tongues merging, the stress of the afternoon transforming into passion.

Jake was faced with his dream view. His cock was deep in his Mom's warm and comforting butt while Cindy's ass was wiggling and showing off both holes. He licked a forefinger, contemplating how deeply he would insert it into Cindy's butt when, out of the corner of his eye, he saw Kate's hand clumsily foraging for the dog dildo. She eventually located the toy, oriented it in her hand, and then passed it around behind Cindy's back.

Jake continued a slow rhythm of anal penetration, while he watched, almost like an out-of-body experience, as Kate reached around with the dildo, one arm on each side of Cindy. She started to blindly poke around, and Jake re-entered his body, realizing that his assistance was needed to locate the dildo in Cindy's entrance.

Kate held the knot part of the dog dildo while Jake took control of the narrower part of the dick, and guiding the little nib at the end of the toy at Cindy's pink puckered asshole. The sound of Kate and Cindy's continued kissing formed the soundtrack as Jake spat accurately on the juncture.

Cindy released a moan as Kate pulled the dildo into her ass. Kate gently extracted it a little and then abruptly pulled it deeper into Cindy's hole, invoking an even louder moan and after several more actions the dildo had penetrated up to the knot. From Jake's experience of Cindy's body, he knew that her ass was so tight that there would be no chance that the knot would pass.

The trio began moving unison: Jake's cock drove fully into his Mom's ass while Kate pulled the dildo into Cindy's butt, encouraged by Jake's furry tummy pressing on the base of the toy. It took only about a minute, and Jake could feel his balls tighten and his next orgasm building.

The women too detected Jake's elevated excitement as his breathing changed and his tempo rose.

"I'm going to cum," announced Jake.

"I know Jake. Between us! Cum between us," exclaimed Cindy urgently.

Jake held the base of his shaft and withdrew his cock from his Mom's ass. The women's pubic mounds pressed firmly against each other, and Jake hastily positioned his cock at the juncture of their bodies and pressed forward to wedge a tight gap for his penis. He thrust one last time, feeling the underside of his glans and the frenulum slide over Kate's slippery shaved mound, while the bristling hair on Cindy's pubis tickled the topside of his head.

He let go with an orgasm even bigger than the previous. Spurts of white cum ejected, squirting over the girls' skin and becoming matted in Cindy's pubes. Jake collapsed forwards onto Cindy's back, taking care to avoid the dog dildo still protruding from her anus. In exhaustion he hugged the two women that he loved most in the world.

"I love you guys," he announced.

Cindy reflected. She loved her husband, and she loved her family. She loved her friend Kate too. But when Cindy, Kate and Jake got together, she realized now that magic happened.

"We love you too Jake," Cindy admitted.

The three bodies rolled awkwardly and after some shuffling, Jake lay in the middle of the bed, with a naked body curled up on each side, legs draped over his, and soft breath on his chest. He was already looking forward to when next their lives would collide.

In a haze of happiness the trio fell asleep.

12