All Comments on 'Moms Need Sex, Too'

by michmon

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
rodavrodavover 1 year ago

Great mother and son intercourse. He must love sniffing his mom’s musky, pungent and intoxicating pussy smell in her panties. And it makes his cock so hard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow! Great first story. I look forward to seeing more from you.

DanDraperDanDraperover 1 year ago

Good first story. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great start. Reminds me of my Mom. She has large, heavy hanging breasts and a thick bush. She would wear a nightgown that would ride up her back when she bent over and I could see her thick bush. Hopefully you continue this story. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You have to write more, this was a great story to stroke to.

badandmys5402badandmys5402over 1 year ago

Wow, such a hot story. Would certainly love to hear more from you.

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 1 year ago

No comments as yet? Can't believe that. An absolutely outstanding story, well written, believable too. What impressed me was that the mother wasn't described as a stand in for a porn film shoot, she was 'ordinary' she had weight issues, she disliked herself and was desperate for some decent sex, ultimately it was her son that provided that, to their joint relief! Good story - 5 Stars from me.

king5678king5678over 1 year ago

Rare to see a bbw incest story. Loved it. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great start, need more parts. Have fun together, free use, get kinky.

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

Good first story, Jimmy added nothing to the story and just painted Mom as pathetic. When you say someone is in "all the way they can go' be sure to say whether is is the guy or the women that is the limiting factor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent story. Exciting. What a turn-on. So well written. I hope you write more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fabulous story! PLEASE keep it going. They are made for each other.

Marvin2017Marvin2017over 1 year ago

Just as a suggestion, you need to get rid of that last line. You know, the one that says “The End.”

Even though they lived so close together, there is more relationship to explore. Is pregnancy a possibility? Are they discovered? Was Jimmy a throwaway, or does he suspect anything? What is day to day life like?

Keep it going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it one of my favorites so far can't wait to read more and to hear what kinda kinks she has

MrPassionMan315MrPassionMan315over 1 year ago

Well written, I really appreciated that the mom was an actual typical middle aged mom type. Curvy, full bushed, and realistic. Hot story overall, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A full-bodied woman can be very sexy. If all the curves are proportional absolute a woman can be so sexy. Mother, aunt, sister, or mother in-law. I would have to fuck my baby in her. If I was in love, it wouldn't have matter if it was my mother, my sister, my aunt, or my mother in-law. I know that I would want to breed my lover.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

that ntr part fuked up the story 1/5

Bigdad1969storiesBigdad1969storiesover 1 year ago

Awesome story, would love to read more about where their relationship goes

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not quite the story I was expecting and all the better for it! Unlike most, this tale actually turned me on. Very well written and best of all, about a REAL woman... 5 stars!

yangus99yangus99over 1 year ago

LOVED IT! Awesome reading a real story that could happen with a son who doesnt have a 10" monster and the Mom being 36/24/36.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Seeing mom's hairy pussy makes a lasting impression. Seeing son's obvious expression of euphoria and pure joy is very gratifying. Both will be satisfied

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was absolutely exhilarating and erotic. Very well done. The palpable sense of possibility in the story makes it that much more turning on. Amazing work!

KremishKremishover 1 year ago

Love stories like this that appreciate bigger women.

6EroticWanderingMind96EroticWanderingMind910 months ago

Enjoyed the pace with which you brought their relationship to fruition. A healthy relationship between mother and son whose physical features were not the normally accepted 'ideal' attributes. My belief regarding a healthy intimate relationship as far as physical attributes are concerned: It's not what one has to share with their love interest, but what one shares with what one has to share with their intimate partner. Your offering personified that perfectly! Bravo for showing how love can be shared without the need for bodily perfection.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I can imagine a mother (MILF) facesitting me. I should have licked clean the older women I sexed. I do regret one and another one I should have suggested it. As it is I just have memories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermichmon@michmon
I don't have much to say. I just enjoy writing, I enjoy erotica very much. I've been writing for many, many years and decided it was time to expand who I share my work with.