Moms Need Sex, Too

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
michmon
michmon
40 Followers

Mostly, though, she was thankful to Steven for doing laundry. It felt good to be in real underwear again. He did just as much for her as she did for him, despite his full-time status as a college student. As much as it worried her, he truly was her rock. To be honest, he really was the only man she needed, but she was a real mess sometimes. She was always so busy, so stressed, so tired, and honestly, so freakin' horny. Too bad he would never be able to help with that.

That particular need is why and how she found herself in Jimmy's hotel room. Jimmy Thomas took a 4-hour flight to attend this silly conference every year. She knew him well enough. They had enjoyed a lunch or a drink from time to time over the years, as well as the occasional e-mail from work or casual online interactions. At the moment, though, they were enjoying a thorough bout of tongue-wrestling. Her blouse was already unbuttoned with her excess breast meat spilling out of an undersized bra, jiggling all over the place like a pair of fruity gelatin molds.

He unzipped his pants, meager erection pointing up toward the ceiling. It felt like a rock in her hand, gently throbbing against her flesh. She grasped it firmly in her fist and pulled his soft flesh upward toward the head, then changed direction, pulling it back down toward the testicles. She pulled all the way down to the base of his penis, stretching the flesh, fully exposing the perfectly sculpted head as she gave it a squeeze, holding the position. His penis jumped in her hand as he unleashed a deeply pleasurable moan.

Maintaining pressure, she pulled his flesh upward again as if to milk him. She was rewarded with a thick glob of clear, glistening pre-cum climbing out of his urethra. She gently caressed the cleft on the underside of his head, eliciting a gasp from his lips. Her thumb slid up over his curvature, collecting the semen from its resting place. Her vagina felt ready to burst as she drew her thumb over her tongue, transferring his warm fluid onto it. She had forgotten how good it tasted.

His face met her breasts, which he squished between his meaty hands. He sucked gently on her cleavage as she squeezed his penis, pulling the flesh up and down over the engorged vessels within. He moaned with pleasure as he reached around under her shirt, deftly popping her bra clasp with a quick jerk.

She shrugged her top off of her shoulders and down her arms, allowing it to fall to the floor as Jimmy pulled her bra forward, the slinky straps sliding down her arms. He breathed in the glory of her pendulous breasts swinging freely with their pink nipples fully erect. She leaned toward him, high up on her knees, giving him access. He gently gripped her breast, gave it a sensual squeeze, and dragged his tongue across her engorged nipple before closing his mouth around her large areola. Hungrily, he sucked her breast, tongue stimulating her nipple, sending shock waves throughout her upper body.

She was breathing heavier, her heart pounded as her vulva tingled with excitement. She hadn't been touched by a man in this way in far too long. She squeezed his hardness, deeply anticipating the moment of penetration and the inevitable warm splash it would produce.

He moaned, whining with her breast still in his mouth. She looked down, still stroking his manhood with a careful pace and consistent squeeze. A thick rope of white goo fired out and landed on his torso. She quickly moved her free hand to the head of his penis, cupped to catch the next blast, then the next, and another thick rope after that. She continued stroking, keeping her pace consistent as thick globs of white poured out of his urethra and into her waiting hand.

"What should I do with this?" she asked in her most seductive voice, a smile playing at her lips.

He lay back with a deep sigh.

"Should I smear it on my tits while I fuck you silly?" she urged, playfully.

He sighed again before speaking. "Listen. Uh... I have, like, a ton of work to do. I'm sorry, but I really need to get a lot done before I go to bed... so..."

She was taken aback. She wiped her hand onto his pants, smearing his semen all over before leaping to her feet.

"Oh. So... what? You thought you would bring me back to your room, use me to get your rocks off, and just leave me drenched and wrenched?"

"I... no. I'm sorry. I just... This was a mistake."

"Why? Is it because I'm too fucking fat? You couldn't tell how fat I was until you me naked?"

"Don't be like that!"

"I thought we were friends. I thought we could have some fun and help each other out. You look like you need it more than I do! You're not fucking Hercules, you know!"

"Joanne, please. I'm sorry."

"No, you know what?" she spat while slipping her top back on, "I'm sorry. I haven't been fucked in seven years, and I thought a friend might be a good place to start."

She crookedly fastened three buttons on her blouse and threw her jacket on as she became painfully aware of how sheer her top was. She slammed the door on her way out, bra in one hand, purse in the other.

She stormed down the hallway and slapped the "call elevator" button, leaning against the wall staring at her feet as she waited, lamenting her un-fuck-ability.

#

Steven knew that his sexual proclivities and fantasies about his mother weren't normal, but neither was their relationship. After his father passed, it stopped being the typical 'Mom is the authority and I'd better do what she says,' and became something more akin to a partnership.

Suddenly, they were dealt a devastating blow. Together. They experienced the greatest loss imaginable. From then on, it was more of a 'how do we survive this thing together?' kind of thing. They bolstered one another, each leaning on the other, always there for each other.

It also meant more responsibility for Steven. At twelve years old, just as he was hitting puberty, he had to be the man of the house. Mom worked full time, multiple jobs at times. She went back to school to get a second degree. All of this meant Steven doing laundry, cooking dinner, keeping the house cleaned up. It meant supporting his mother when she had a rough time and struggled to find the energy or the time to get it all done.

Life was difficult and exhausting for several years, which also meant that their down time had borne a more intimate quality. They rented a lot of movies together, sometimes they just fell asleep in the evening watching sitcoms together. There was a lot of physical affection, too. Maybe to make up for the fact that they were missing a vital part of their family, and maybe they were more appreciative of each other because of that loss. They hugged often, kissed a lot, and even snuggled up under blankets together on cooler nights.

None of this every felt wrong to him. If anything, it felt right. It felt natural. The natural progression of their relationship. He always felt more like a husband than a son. That wasn't helped much by the fact that his mother treated him like a husband. The only thing missing from the relationship was sex. Even as a young man, when Steven would likely have been having sex, especially once he started college, he just wasn't. He was too busy being his mother's husband. Not that he minded. In fact, he loved it; and he loved her. She was his.

That was the thought on his mind as his penis exploded in his right hand, while his mother's panties were bunched up in his left. She was his.

Friday - 10:41 PM

It was warmer on the way home than she had expected. It was probably because her blood was boiling. Not just in anger at Jimmy, but also embarrassment, a bit of shame, and if she was honest with herself, a little hurt. Not to mention the sexual stimulation she now desperately needed, but she was too hungry to rub one out in the car again. Maybe after dinner she would go to her room and finish herself off before crying herself to sleep.

She entered the house through the garage entrance into the dim kitchen, illuminated by the light over the stove. She hung her jacket on the hook by the door along with her purse.

"A protein bar is as good a meal as any," she thought as she grabbed one off the counter, tossing the bra into the laundry room as she passed by.

She could feel her breasts swinging freely and caught her reflection in the mirror on the landing as she made her way upstairs. She was a mess. Fuck-me hair without the fucking, makeup askew and running, nipples poking out of her barely-buttoned all sorts of crooked top, fifty pounds overweight... No wonder he rejected her.

Twenty minutes worth of work and a whole lot of makeup remover later and she had her natural face back, for better or for worse. She felt comfortable in her own bathroom, though. Maybe she should have a bath later. She clicked the light off on her way out, and passed by Steven's room. He wasn't in. It didn't seem like he was downstairs, either. Good for him. He needed to get out once in a while.

Curious, she entered his room and sat down at the computer. She tapped the space bar and the screen sprung to life. Porn. Of course it's porn. He had like, seventeen tabs open, all of them porn. Maybe she needed to start watching porn. It seemed to work for him.

She played the first video up on the screen. A chubby ginger woman, about her own age, with a thick load of semen pouring out of a huge penis in slow motion. The glob landed on her tongue and slowly spread as it just kept coming. Soon, her mouth was beginning to fill up. Gosh, how Joanne wished that were her as her loins tingled with excitement. She could feel herself growing moist between her legs as her heart raced in her chest.

She paused that video and clicked on another tab. Another plus-size redhead. Then another, also a plus-size redhead. Her son definitely had a type. He was young, athletic, with a square jaw, and she was unfortunately made aware that he was well-endowed as well. He didn't have to settle for bigger women. He preferred them. Why couldn't she find a man like him?

She glanced at the clock to the right of the screen. Double-take. She reached for a clump of fabric and lifted it off the desk. She felt her eyes go wide. Dangling there from between her fingers were the dark red lacy panties she had worn the day before. The panties she soaked in her feminine fluids when she masturbated in the car before work. They were clearly unwashed. Maybe he dropped them on the way to do laundry and just grabbed them on the way back to his room. Or maybe he thought they were sexy. They were objectively sexy, but they were hers. There was no way he could be getting himself off to her, was there? The area between her legs tingled as she put them back down where she found them.

It was time for a bath, she decided. It had been a strange day and she needed to unwind. She activated the faucet in the bathtub and hurried to her bedroom with the intent to undress and grab her robe. She closed the door and sat herself on the bed.

Joanne dug her nails into the comforter and took a deep, long, cleansing breath in and held it. She counted to four and then let it find its own way out through her nostrils.

She unbuttoned her slacks as she stood, pulling them down her thighs and allowing them to hit the floor. She stepped out of them and into the view of the mirror. Her belly bulge literally hung over the elastic of her panties. As she reached up to pull her hair tie out, her blouse rose up, exposing more of her body to the world. She sneered and sighed in disgust.

Behind her, the door opened, and Steven stepped inside. She whirled around, still fighting with her hair.

"Steven! I swear, it's like you're trying to see me naked!"

"Um... what? No! I just..." he trailed off, eyes darting wildly.

Her hair finally came loose, and she fluffed it out, running her fingers through it. She looked to her side, into the mirror. She could still see her bulge sticking out of the bottom of her blouse. Her thick thighs, gelatinous booty, and free-swinging breasts all seemed to be staring directly into her eyes, but that's not all she saw. In an involuntary motion, her eyebrows perked up and for the first time in many years, she felt sexy. Her heart was pounding in her ears, as much from anxiety as anything else. Her breaths came in quick and shallow. A wicked little smile tugged at the corner of her mouth.

"Unless... you do want to see me naked?"

"Um, what?"

Everything was now crystal clear to her. He had stood there and watched her pleasure herself when any normal person would have slipped away in shame and horror, the women he watched online bore a suspicious resemblance to her, and... he had stolen her sexy panties!

She turned toward him and unfastened the top button, then the second, and finally, the third, allowing her blouse to flow apart, exposing most of her body. The curvature of her breasts was exposed as she playfully tugged at the collar. She pulled her blouse apart, exposing herself and allowing it to flutter unceremoniously to the floor. Her breasts wobbled side to side as she watched her son, allowing him to soak in her nakedness.

"Not grossed out yet?" she asked with a wry smile.

She slipped her thumbs into the waistband of her underpants on each of her hips and slid them down just enough to reveal her thick pubic hair.

"How about now?"

She giggled and pushed her panties down until they fell off her body. She playfully chewed the tip of her index finger as she stood in front of him, now fully nude.

She dropped her voice, adding some whiskey to it and asked, "Is this what you wanted?"

Steven was staring at his mother, almost catatonic. His eyes were wide, he was breathing more deeply, and she could almost see his heart beating through his shirt. She could definitely see his erect penis through his gym shorts.

Joanne took a step toward her son, feeling the cold vinyl wood floor beneath her foot. She took another step, growing bolder. She took another step, then another, and her final step brought her close enough to touch him, but she didn't. Not yet. She allowed him to observe her nudity. He seemed shocked, but excited.

She very lightly touched her right hand to his muscular chest and allowed it to follow the curvature of his body up to his shoulder, which she gingerly squeezed beneath her fingers, feeling the hills and valleys of his firm musculature. Finally, she caressed his neck, where her hand came to rest, wrapping around to the back. Gently, she pulled him down toward her so she could rest her head on his right shoulder.

"Did you really want to see your mother naked that badly?"

He struggled, stammering out a "y-yes."

"Are you satisfied now?"

"Uh... what... what do you mean?"

"Well, here I am. Naked. You saw me in all my overweight, middle-aged glory. But you're still here. So maybe there's something more you want?"

"I... I... "

"Is just seeing me enough for you?" she whispered, pulling him further down to bring his ear to her lips, "or do you want to fuck your mother?"

Her left hand found his erection through his shorts and stroked through the fabric. She could have driven a nail into a brick with it, hard as it was. She held onto it as she pulled away from him.

"Go turn off the bath tub, please."

"I already did."

"Oh, so you have a plan, then?" she cooed, raising her eyebrows with a smile.

"Not really," he chuckled as he stepped closer, gripping her love handles.

She felt the strength in his arms as he pulled her in, using her love handles as their name implies. Feeling him like that sent a sharp wave of sexual euphoria throughout her entire body. They both leaned in toward each other, as if there was an unspoken connection. Their lips touched, then widened, giving one another access to their tongues. He was gentle, his tongue subtle, yet sensuous. She was surprised at how good he was at kissing.

His firm hands glided around to her back, just above the curvature of her plump buttocks, giving him more leverage to pull her into him. His arms were firm, but gentle. Joanne melted into her son's arms as she gripped the back of his neck, pulling him into her as well. There they stood, wrapped around one another, joined at the mouth, drinking each other in.

His body pulled back as he wrestled with his waist band, dropping his shorts to the floor. She gripped his erection in her hand and stroked, never breaking away from the kiss. Her hand was already sticky with his early droplets of semen.

She couldn't believe how hot this was. She couldn't believe how she wasn't turned off even though she knew she should be disgusted, but she just wasn't. In fact, she was more turned on than she'd ever been. Her fluids had spread past her labia and down onto her upper thighs. She wanted this cock inside of her; she wanted her son's cock inside of her so much that she ached. She wanted it inside of her and she wanted it to splash her insides with warm fluid.

Enough screwing around, Joanne needed him; and she needed him now. She positioned herself on her back in the middle of the bed as he whipped his shirt off over his head in a single motion. Fully nude, he climbed on top of his mother, propping himself up with a muscular arm on each side of her. He leaned down and she received his gentle kiss on her lips, tongue barely grazing hers before he pulled back and looked her in the eyes.

"Mom?"

"Yeah, baby?"

He seemed frozen for a minute before he whispered, "I want you."

"Then take me."

He kissed her more deeply this time, passionately, pushing his tongue into her mouth, fighting against hers. She wrapped herself around him, feeling his hard muscles beneath her fingers. He really was so good at this. She couldn't wait to feel him inside her, his powerful body thrusting against her pelvis.

His fingers became entangled with her hair on the back of her head, his large hand wrapping itself around her skull. His face moved down the side of hers, lips kissing and sucking ever so lightly until he got to her neck, which he sucked and nibbled playfully. She couldn't help but gasp and arch her back. This may have been the pre-show, but so far, this was the best sex she could remember ever having.

Using his knees, he spread her legs apart, then sat upright. The tip of his steel cock grazed her swollen, erect clitoris, shocking her body with a punch of pleasure. She couldn't stop her hips from rolling, stimulating herself on the tip of his meaty erection. He brought the head to rest just at the cusp of her opening. Her inner canal quivered as she braced herself until he pushed himself inside. A long, loud moan seemed to spray out of her mouth as her entire body became stiff. His member eased its way in, rocking back and forth, spreading her moisture along its length. Then he was in. All the way in.

An obvious expression of euphoria and pure joy took over his features as he gazed longingly at her body, gripping and massaging the bulges just above her hips as he rocked back and forth, pushing himself in and out of her. An anxious vulnerability took over as she attempted to conceal herself with her arms. Suddenly, the head of his penis pushed against her cervix, his pelvis met her pelvis. He rolled his hips, swirling himself around inside, stimulating all of her at once. His fingers gently wrapped themselves around her wrists, leading her arms away from her body.

He leaned down, whispering, "What do you like?"

"I like what you're doing."

"Do you like... this?"

The thrusting intensified in speed, force, and depth. Her eyes rolled back as she groaned in pleasure. His mouth met hers. Her hands met his face as she pulled him into a deep kiss. His penis pushed and pulled as she angled her hips upward, guiding him into her G-spot.

michmon
michmon
40 Followers