Moms Need Sex, Too

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Right there," she said between gasps, "right there, baby. Right there.... Oh, fuck me. Fuck me! Fuck your mother!"

A sudden warm gush flooded her love tunnel as her son's body seized, his motions becoming more subtle. She was right on the edge. She tried to move her hips and stimulate herself on him, but it wasn't enough. His breath was coming in heavy and ragged.

His mouth attacked hers, his tongue pushing against hers. Her arms wrapped around his neck, pulling him further into her. She loved feeling his flesh against hers, his hard muscles, his sweet lips. She loved him. And she loved this. She was happy she was able to fulfill this need for him. That she was able to make him this happy.

His lips broke from hers and made their way along her face, down her jaw line, and then down to her neck. He gently chewed on her neck, sending tingles along her spine. Gently, he suckled on her neck, then planted kisses, moving southward.

He continued down her shoulder, biting and sucking here and there until he reached her breasts. Her soft, jiggling, gigantic breasts. She had become aware of how erect her nipples were. And so sensitive! He grabbed her breasts in his powerful hands, squished them gently together, and massaged them as he worked his tongue around her right nipple. By now, she was panting uncontrollably as pure orgasmic energy shocked her nipples and her moist, sticky vulva.

He switched his focus to her left nipple, first licking, then gingerly sucking. She could tell he was grinding his penis against the bed as he grunted in pleasure. Her erogenous zones were on fire as he continued squeezing and massaging her full, plump breasts.

Next, his mouth was on her abdomen, as he groped and kissed her soft, squishy flesh. A moment later he was onto her lower abdomen region which had spread out since she was lying flat on her back. She felt a moment of panic. He carefully nibbled her flesh, moving around and taking little bites, occasionally kissing or sucking. He squished her with his hands, moaning and groaning as he did, pushing his pelvis harder into the bed.

He actually did love big women. Her belly bulge worked on him just as much as her tits. She couldn't believe it. All those times she walked around in the morning or evening in a too-tiny shirt that rode high, it was basically porn for him! She might as well have been topless. Maybe she should have been... probably would have gotten her laid sooner.

"Do you really like my body?" she pried.

"Yes!"

"You don't care that I'm so fat?"

"Your curves are so hot, and I love how you jiggle. I've fantasized about watching your whole body bounce around while I slam my cock inside you."

The moisture between her legs must have been soaking the mattress by now. She was so turned on and full of his cum, and her thighs were so slick. She knew it was wrong, but it felt so right. He was so good at everything and he wanted her so badly.

He had worked his way lower and was in her pubic hair. She felt a twinge of shame over the unruly, matted tuft between her legs, but the feeling didn't last long. He parted her vulva and lightning blasted through every one of her nerve endings as his tongue grazed her clitoris. He started slow, sliding it up and down against her swollen nerve center. After a moment, he picked up the pace, licking up and down faster and faster until he eventually suctioned his mouth to her vagina, sucking on her clitoris and flicking his tongue up and down over it. It seemed like he was drinking her. Best of all, he didn't even seem to care that she was full of his semen. And whatever the hell he was doing, it was working. She had no idea cunnilingus could feel this good. It was so hot how he clearly cared about her enjoyment and pleasure. She had raised him right!

A rushing torrent of tingling energy surged throughout her extremities. She was getting close to climax. She felt like she was hyperventilating, her rib cage hurt from her heart banging against it so hard. Her son was the best lover she had ever had. Bar none. Her hips writhed and rolled uncontrollably and he rolled with it. He wrapped his arms around her thighs and kept his face glued to her slick, red-bushed vagina. Even when she screamed and squeezed his head between her thighs, he was determined to keep that orgasm going.

Every part of her body was on fire, she struggled to breathe, squealing with every exhale as he continued working hard on her clitoris. She had to grab his head and shove it out of her crotch so she could rest and catch her breath.

She lay back, sucking in oxygen, her lungs burning with eternal fire. She could tell that her pubes were soaked. She wasn't sure how much came from her or from him, but it didn't matter. She had just experienced the most intense orgasm of her life.

He sidled up next to her. She felt his penis rest against her leg, rock hard, heavy, and moist on her flesh.

She took a breath and said, "I love you, baby."

"I love you, too, Mom."

She reached up and stroked the back of his head. She liked the feel of his soft hair against her fingers. She kissed him, gently stroking his tongue with her own.

"Now it's your turn. Lay back."

He obliged. She rolled over and slid down the bed toward his mid-section. She gripped his rock-solid manhood in her right hand and gave it a squeeze. A nice glob of clear semen bubbled up through his urethra. A jolt of burning fire shot between her legs, forcing a moan as she licked it off, reveling in the taste.

She opened her mouth, enveloping his cock. Her tongue danced around his cleft as she moved her head up and down in time with her hand. He was already breathing heavy. After a moment, she pulled her mouth off, but kept stroking.

"Do you want mommy to ride your big, fat cock?"

"Do it. I want to fill you with my hot cum again."

She smiled, raising herself up onto her knees to straddle her son. She gripped his penis in her hand, guiding it into herself. Waves of pleasure rippled from her vulva as the tip of his meaty cock slipped between them. He let out a gratified moan as she pushed her herself all the way down, her saturated love tunnel easily accepting all of him into it.

She gently rocked her hips back and forth as she leaned forward, bringing her mouth close to his. He opened his mouth to accept her as she slipped her tongue inside. His powerful cock pushed deep inside her body as far as it could reach. The taste of his mouth was an amalgamation of both of their fluids, and she absolutely loved it. She wondered just how far he would be willing to go down that road. She had her own fetishes, after all.

She sat herself up, rolling her hips back and forth, up and down, stimulating every inch of her internal cavern with his rock hard flesh. His fingers dug into the gelatin around her hips as he pushed her down harder and harder onto his dick. Her cervix vibrated with pleasure as her inner walls began to pulsate.

"Is this what you wanted?" she asked with a playful grin.

He nodded.

"You like fucking your own mother? You want to fill your mother with hot cum?"

"I've always wanted to take care of you. In every way."

She knew she shouldn't be into this. She should be disgusted, but the truth of it was, the thought that her own son was about to make her to cum is exactly what was pushing her over the edge. She could tell it was working for him, too. She was close, and she knew he must be as well.

She slammed herself up and down on him, feeling all of her excess body bouncing with each and every hard movement. He squeezed and squished and jiggled her body all over. She knew he was attracted to her. He liked that she was heavy. He liked her because she was heavy.

"You like all that, baby? You like my fat body?"

"I fucking love your fat body! It makes my dick explode every single day!"

His breath came in faster and faster, coupled with deep moans. She slid herself downward, deeper onto his cock, engulfing it, stimulating all of him as well as herself.

"Come on, baby. Cum inside me. Fill me up."

The tingling, explosive sensation began to rise up in her gut. She was right on the edge.

"Cum for mommy!"

He grunted, whole body convulsing, a loud groaning sound flying out of his mouth with every breath as a sudden warmth exploded inside her. She squealed and panted, each breath shooting in and out of her lungs at the speed of light as every molecule in her body exploded.

They came to rest at the same time, trying to catch their breath. She allowed herself to fall on top of him, their bodies trading warmth, lungs burning, loins exhausted. He wrapped his arms around her, pulling her in tight, as if to absorb her very essence.

"I love you, Mom."

The End.