All Comments on 'Mom's New Family Affair Ch. 04'

by htlvgcpl

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
More please, and soon!

This just gets better & better. Can't wait for Chapter 5!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

very good - waiting for next chapter

bi_wife_Janbi_wife_Janabout 9 years ago

Absolutely love how this story has developed so far. I can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter - looks like no place to go but the big event!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
great story

Wonderful concept and thought behind this story.

My only critisism is big over use on the word "Ha" and far too much detail on trivial things like conversations on finger sandwiches, what types of rooms are called and the like.

It felt like you were trying to stretch out the story which you have no need to do.

I found myself reading these passages and instead of pictures formimg in my head, I tended to skip through these bits because I found them a bit annoying.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Grammar

This story is wonderful. One grammatical issue - it is "she and I" not "her and I."

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 9 years ago

Good story though this one was long on dialogue and short on sex. Hopefully chapter 5 will be in today's new stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Just a few points about your writing.

The proper grammar would be: She (He) and I..., not Her (Him) and I... Another point is that sometimes you forget to use your quotation (") marks to separate the narrative from the dialogue during a conversation. I also noticed that in this chapter you would switch from First Person (I) POV (point of view) to Third Person (he) POV when talking or referring to yourself. One other point -- it is not "chase lounge" but rather "chaise lounge". Remember, these points are meant to help you, not elicit anger from others. Otherwise I have been enjoying this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Very arousing

Enjoy your story and "Ditto" to others' comments. And one more thing - it's not "chase lounge" and it's not "chaise lounge". The correct term is "chaise longue", French for "long chair" which is what it is. 5-star material as determined by the erection it gives me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous