All Comments on 'Mom's New Family Affair Ch. 09'

by htlvgcpl

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
crow0085crow0085about 9 years ago
wow!!!!NICE

very hot, next please

bi_wife_Janbi_wife_Janabout 9 years ago
Love the interplay between the characters so far

Love the story line. I think it's hot and I love the detail but would love to see more scenes with one on one combinations with all the characters - but that's just a suggestion and I can't wait to see what happens next. So far the series is still 5 star material to me. Keep it up!

BiggamusBoyRexBiggamusBoyRexabout 9 years ago
I'm Sorry...

but this chapter became so boring that I could only skim the last 2/3 of it. There's enough of a real incestuous relationship between John and his mom that Beth's pretending to be Katie's daughter and John's sister is completely unnecessary.

It's time to advance the storyline. You have hinted enough at what might happen in the future. Get on with it! Introduce John's dad and let him get busy with Beth and/or Katie and/or John. Beth would probably love to take on both of the guys and I expect Katie would love to watch and participate. Let Kari come to visit. There's plenty of possibilities there. John and/or Katie can seduce Darla and Betty--with Katie's help, of course. Maybe, as they deal with the shock of incest, they have grown kids of their own with whom they would want the same type of relationship. Maybe a friend or two of John's can be included. Maybe Beth's dad would be interested in playing. Maybe Beth can somehow exact sexual revenge on her step-mother. Maybe Katie would help her. There's no telling where you can go from here.

The series had a great start and holds an incredible amount of potential. Please move on from just these three characters doing the same things over and over and over again.

ansdguyansdguyalmost 9 years ago
I'm sorry too

Boring sums it up for me. There can come a point in a story where it simply becomes repetitious. I seems that this one has jumped the shark. It was great up until this point.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Spelling

OMG the amount of mistakes are killing everything, spelling, grammar etc etc etc. And yes, it's getting to be old at this point of the story

LeenysmanLeenysmanalmost 8 years ago
Succor

Worst misuse of a word I've ever seen, and you've done it multiple times. It totally doesn't mean what you seem to think it does.

andrepkandrepkabout 4 years ago
Great story, but...

First of all, I do really enjoy this saga. It's sexy and pleasantly "incesty".

My enjoyment, however, would be enhanced with fewer spelling and/or grammatical errors which distract from the narrative.

"You're" means "you are" and not "your". "It's" means "it is".

Just saying... But keep up the good work.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 1 year ago

I understand the other comments re the spelling/grammar mistakes but the sex is so hot, it doesn't bother me. Five stars and a favorite point!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great story line and all, but appears that John is definitely receiving the short end of the stick , comment made a while ago was that this was supposed to be a day for John and his mother to spend more time together since he will be working tomorrow and Beth and Johns mother were going to spend the whole together jet Beth is definitely getting a lot my time spent with the mother.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous