Mom's New Friend Pt. 02

Story Info
Mom grows sexier and more confident. Perv son hatches plot.
3.4k words
4.03
9k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*click click clack clickity click clack click*

My mom sat in the dining room, legs crossed, texting. She seldom looked up as I helped the movers dispose of my parents' old creaky bed frame, then helped them assemble the sturdy new king sized bed she had bought. Her fresh set of long, square-tipped French acrylic nails produced the clicking against her phone screen that I couldn't ignore. I also couldn't ignore my phone buzzing in my pocket, which told me that her new boyfriend DeAndre was the recipient of her texts. In the middle of the sweaty work, I would make excuses to "vape" or "use the bathroom" in order to follow the lovers' conversation:

"How was work, boo?"

"Ugh Paula was being a total bitch. I'm gonna need your dick extra hard tonight."

"You know I gotchu."

"I'll be wearing something new for you."

"Aww don't even tease me baby. Gimme a hint."

"Uh-uh, it's a surprise! You'll find out when it's time to break in this new bed."

Weeks earlier, I had correctly suspected my mother, who had recently separated from my father, of seeing someone new despite remaining married officially. DeAndre, a fit black man considerably younger than her, was her new lover. I had overheard and ultimately witnessed them having sex in my parents' old bedroom, nearly breaking the old bed I was now helping to discard.

Obsessed with my mom's newfound, tirelessly active sex life, I monitored her communications remotely via a hidden app I had installed on her phone. Because they work together, they would often discuss the sex they'd had the night before via text so coworkers wouldn't overhear.

"That was a massive load you shot inside me last night, baby. You trying to knock me up or something?" *Winky face*

"Hah, that's right. You gonna be my baby mama."

They would frequently joke like this. My mom had gone through menopause years prior, but apparently that didn't slow down her sex drive one bit. Her and DeAndre had been fucking like newlyweds since their relationship began. They spent every night together, either at her place or his.

It was also through this spying app that I learned of various lifestyle and beauty changes she had made since I'd last seen her. There were the acrylic nails, routine lip injections, Botox, cheek fillers, long semi permanent lashes, Brazilian waxes, several new piercings up the side of her left ear, a nose stud, a dangling belly piercing, and a new tribal tattoo around her ankle. Most evenings, she'd spend a few hours at the gym with DeAndre before they would go home and fuck. She was looking and acting younger than she had in decades.

I hadn't yet watched them fuck again since that first night. I couldn't wait much longer, not after the things I'd been reading in their conversations. There was more clicking as she typed out another message.

"I'd like you to meet my son before he leaves today. I think he should find out from me, before he finds out otherwise."

"That's cool with me, baby... you nervous?"

*A minute's hesitation*

"A little. Yeah."

"It will be ok. I'll be there in about 30."

I nearly threw up, but my stomach also leapt in excitement. Right now? Today?? But if he's coming to visit, and I don't stick around long.... Yes, this is it! My chance to watch them again.

I thanked the furniture crew absentmindedly as they left. My mom passed each of them a modest but fair tip, even winking at a couple of the younger guys, giving sugary sweet comments like "Enjoy your day, babe!". Who was this new woman she'd become? Confident, flirtatious. They each thanked her and went on their way.

She turned to me. "Hey, uh, there's someone I'd like you to meet?"

"O-oh, oh yeah? Who's that?"

"Well, your dad and I... well, your dad... uhh it's just that... I'm dating someone."

I stumbled over a giggle, then forced a smile.

"Oh, well hey! That's cool. What's his name?"

"DeAndre. He's on his way over."

Platitudes were all I could muster. "Well... you seem happy lately, so I'm happy for you."

She blushed and looked at the floor. "Thanks..."

"So is he like, your boyfriend or..."

"Ehhhh I wouldn't say so? We're just dating."

Ha! She was trying to play it off as modest and casual, but I knew the truth. They were already boyfriend and girlfriend, practically lived together, and were constantly having sex.

DeAndre's green SUV parked in front of the house. Excitement started building, as the last time I saw that SUV, I saw my mom's legs up over her lover's shoulders a couple hours later.

There was a knock at the door. My mom nervously scurried over to open it.

"Hey!" I noticed she didn't greet him with any pet names like "boo," and they didn't kiss. "This is my son. This is DeAndre."

"Hey champ!" He extended his hand and shook mine. He was genuinely friendly.

"H-hey, good to meet you!"

"Been working hard today?"

"Eh, it wasn't too bad. There were lots of furniture guys helping."

"Hope your mom tipped you ok!"

"Ha, that's a good point! I got no tip at all." I gave her a playful scowl.

"You kept slacking to go vape!" she teased. If only she knew the real reason for my distractions. "So, you guys hungry? I don't want to cook with these nails still drying, but maybe I could order pizza?"

"Well, I've actually got plans with a few friends," I lied. "I'd better get going."

"You sure? Nothing to drink, snacks for the road or anything?"

"Nope, I'm good to go! But thanks." I leaned in to hug her. "It was nice seeing you again. Hope you like your new bed!"

"Oh I'm sure I will. I was sick of all that creaking! Thanks for all your help today."

"Ah, don't mention it. Good to meet you, DeAndre!"

"Good to meet you, champ! See you again sometime."

I gathered my things, waved goodbye, and walked out to my car. As I'd done last time, I left the neighborhood, but then looped back into it from a different direction, parking up on a hill two blocks away from my mom's house.

It was getting dark. I looked down at the house from my parked car. The only light on was the living room's. I saw the changing light from the TV screen. I got out of my car and carefully walked down the road towards the front of the house, where I could spy through the living room window.

As I got closer, from across the road I could see DeAndre relaxing on the couch with his arms out to each side. Where was my mom? Wait a minute... her head was bobbing up and down in his lap! She was blowing him, and I'd only left the house 20 minutes before! His pants and underwear were already off, while she was still clothed.

It looked like they were having a casual conversation as she sucked, jerking him with a twisting motion of both of her hands. For a woman who'd never sucked dick throughout her long marriage with my dad, she was handling her new man's big dick like a pro. I crept towards the window for a better view, and to hear their conversation. I crouched in front of the window, peaking up just high enough over the windowsill to see them.

"Sooooo honey," she intoned playfully. "How was your day?" She resumed sucking as he responded.

"It was chill. Got some laundry done. Been thinking about yo fine ass all day. How was your day, boo?"

She took her mouth off his cock, but kept jerking with both hands as she spoke. "Oh, you know. Work sucked, but then I got a fill on my lips and my nails."

"Yeahhhh you gettin sexier every time I see you. Them big lips perfect for my dick. Oooh oooh careful!"

She'd begun tickling his balls with her long nails.

"Well now!" She teased. "Did someone almost cum already?"

"Yes indeed. You gettin too good at that. You know I wanna save it up to put a baby in you."

"Mmmmmm you gonna knock me up tonight?"

"Yeah, I'mma shoot my seed all inside you."

"I like the sound of that, boo."

"This gonna be a night to remember."

"Yeah?"

"And I got something for us to help remember it with."

"Wait, what do you mean?"

"I'll be right back."

He got up, dick still hard as he walked into the dining room. I noticed it had a slight curve to the left. I wondered if my mom could feel the curve when it's inside her? It was one of many questions I wished I could ask her, but obviously she wouldn't consider this an appropriate thing to discuss with her son.

He returned with a shopping bag from an electronics store, pulling two boxes from it.

My mom gasped, her shocked expression almost comical from the lip injections and botox in her face. "DeAndre, you cannot be serious..."

"Dead serious. We gonna make it hot tonight."

One box contained a set of video cameras, the type that mounted to the wall and connected to wifi. The other contained a handheld camera.

"We can't fuck on camera! I don't want that getting out! I'm not a porn star."

"You look like a porn star, babe."

She rolled her eyes. "Oh yeah right! I'd need at least a boob job and that butt procedure girls get these days to look like a pornstar!"

"You look perfect to me, babygirl, but if you want a boobjob and a BBL, we can shoot content on GoFans to help pay for it."

"No way!"

"Look, look, we can just film it once or twice and keep it between us, ok?"

"...I don't know."

"Are you my bitch or not, Linda?"

"Of course I'm your bitch..." She sighed, "Ok, but just for you, and no one sees it, right boo?"

"Yeahhhhh that's my baby. Why don't you go put on that new outfit while I set up the cameras?"

She winked at him. "Deal."

My dick raged in my pants. He'd really just convinced her to have sex with him on camera! The thought of my mom turning into a porn star, fake boobs and all, almost had me cumming on the spot. DeAndre was her man now, and this new person she was becoming filled me with a lust I couldn't resist. I no longer had any wish that she would get back with my dad. I would encourage her down this new path in every way I could.

I heard them both climb the stairs. I crept around behind the house to get a view into the bathroom. As I predicted, the bathroom light came on as my mom entered to get ready. I watched her strip off her clothes, down to a green push up bra with a matching thong. Her boobs looked magnificent pushed up and together, giving me a hint of how they could look if she got a boob job, and thongs seemed to be all she wore these days. She'd made visible progress from working out, with a flatter stomach, accentuated by her belly piercing, and more toned appearance all around.

Her underwear came off next, and on went the special "outfit" she'd picked out for the night, if it could be called that. It was a very skimpy, but expensive looking set of designer black leather lingerie. It fit her wonderfully. The straps of the g-string hung at the perfect angles to accentuate her curvy ass, which looked a bit bigger from the squats she'd been doing lately. The stringy top pulled her boobs up into a flattering position that showed them off at all sides; there was barely enough material to cover her nipples.

She then moved onto her makeup, which she seemed to touch up extra attentively and dramatically. She was, after all, preparing to fuck on camera for the first time, even if she and DeAndre would be the only ones to watch it. Blush and contouring were made to contrast extra starkly with her pale skin, eye shadow and the thick liner around her enhanced lips made extra dark. She sprayed what looked like setting spray to keep her thick coats of makeup intact, before generously spritzing on expensive perfume that DeAndre had bought her previously. Finally, she stepped into something that made her 6 inches taller. Stripper heels! I hoped to get a glance at them soon.

Just then, my phone vibrated: a new communication to my mother's phone. Oh my god... I could see video footage of her bedroom! He'd finished setting up the cameras and had paired them all to her phone! I could view all the angles at once, or cycle through them. A wet dream come true, I was about to watch her fuck remotely! No need to sneak up to the roof and peer inside! Mesmerized, I couldn't peel my eyes from the screen as I walked to the basement door, creeping inside for a private spot from which to watch and touch myself.

I heard her heels click-clacking across the second floor hallway, both in real life and through the phone. Good microphones. Perfect. I watched the bedroom door open on my screen as she entered. Her heels were indeed fine, leather, and slutty as I had guessed.

DeAndre, now fully naked, seemed speechless as she approached him. "Linda..." he breathed, caressing her milky skin, admiring her from head to toe.

"Shhhhhh" she teased as she slowly dropped to her knees. She gently sucked and stroked him for a few seconds before whispering "Are you gonna put a baby in me tonight?"

"Shiiiiiiiit most def," was all he could groan. "Wait, say that again." He reached over and grabbed the handheld camera from a nearby dresser, aiming it down at her face as she sucked.

"A-are you gonna put a baby in me tonight?" She slightly tripped over the words, delivering them a bit less naturally than the first time. Maybe she'd need to work on her acting a bit, but to me, watching my mom learn how to shoot porn in real time was even hotter.

"One more time, baby. Look at the camera instead of me this time. Pretend you're talking to me."

"Ahhhh I know, I know. It's hard boo!"

"You can do it."

"Ok." She took a few deep breaths, then assumed the seductive expression she'd had earlier. "Are you gonna put a baby in me tonight?" she whispered, now looking directly into the camera lens.

"Mmmmmm yeahhhhhh" he groaned contentedly, nodding at her to continue.

I had to fight an oncoming orgasm myself. My mom was dangerously sexy. I desperately hoped that she would get used to the camera and agree to use it regularly, giving me this amazing scope into her sex life. I didn't care how wrong this was anymore. It was far too stimulating for my perpetually weak self control to have any chance of resisting.

I had a wicked idea as I watched her suck her boyfriend's huge cock. I could start pampering her: taking her out, buying her jewelry, and paying for things like her nail appointments, thereby gaining more control over her appearance with my seemingly innocent suggestions. I'd be "dating" my mom. This would save her money, freeing up funding for her to travel more rapidly down this path towards plastic surgery and porn. All the while, I'd be the biggest fan of her relationship with DeAndre, embracing these changes in her life and encouraging her to continue. She wouldn't ever need to know that I wasn't doing these things merely as a loving, supportive son.

"Time to get you started, boo." DeAndre set the camera back on the dresser, then guided her to her feet, leading her to lie down on the edge of her new bed, spreading her legs apart. He got to his knees, pulling her leather g-string to the side and eating her pussy.

"Mmmmmm. Oh yeah, just like that." It sounded like she was talking a little louder for the sake of the cameras.

Her pitch rose as he worked her clit harder with his tongue. He reached over and opened the night stand drawer, pulling out a small cylindrical object, pointed at one end. He clicked the flat end and it began buzzing. It was a sex toy, a bullet. He continued licking and sucking as he guided the tip of the bullet to her clit.

Her breaths grew shallow and quick. She whimpered "Ahh, ahh, oh baby, oh baby..." He clicked the vibrator again. The buzzing grew louder. "AHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHH oh my god..." Another click. Maximum speed. "OH FUCK! I'm so close... I'm so close... ahhhhhHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

Her body shook as she orgasmed. DeAndre did not let up with his tongue or the vibrator, pulling her hips into his face with his free hand. From one angle, I watched my moms eyes roll back into her head as the long orgasm continued. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ok, ok, ok..." Unable to take anymore, she tried pushing him away from her pussy, but he continued. An ultra high pitched squeal escaped her as she shook more violently. He finally stopped, his face coated in her juices.

She looked high as she stared at the ceiling, moaning in relief as she recovered. "Fuck me," she breathed. "Please, fuck me. I need you."

He held her eye contact and gave a wicked grin as he crawled into bed with her, guiding her into the missionary position, peeling off her g-string and dropping it to the floor, where it lie crumpled up in view of one of the cameras.

"I'mma make you my baby mama tonight."

"Please... please..."

Her mouth and eyes shot wide open as he entered her. I couldn't decide between the camera angle that showed her facial expressions as she took her lover's huge cock, or the angle directly behind and above DeAndre, showing his muscular body thrusting into her with her legs and stripper heels up in the air. The angle behind him ultimately won out as she squeezed his ass with her long nailed fingers and pulled him into her.

They looked incredible fucking on camera. She was going to be a star. I would see to it. Before I even realized what I was doing, I began muttering under my breath, "Yeah, take that big black cock, you fucking slut..."

She began massaging his balls with one of her hands as he fucked her.

"Yeah, you want this cum, don't you?" DeAndre grunted.

"Yes baby, please. Seed me. Knock me up!"

"Yeah, you gonna fuckin TAKE all this load up in you, bitch!" he yelled as he fucked her harder.

"YES! YES! PLEASE! GET YOUR BITCH PREGNANT! YESSSSSSSS!"

I growled "Fuckin take that load, you whore. Fuckin take it!" as I stroked.

As his tempo and roughness climaxed, he abruptly stopped thrusting, moving his face an inch from hers and plunging balls deep into her, pulling her hips toward his waist with an iron grip. He shot wave after wave directly at her cervix. I shot wave after wave into my underwear, and had the strange mid-orgasm thought that he'd probably made several kids like this in the past.

My mom was in heaven. Tears streamed down her cheeks and smeared her makeup as she whimpered "Oh yes... oh yes baby... thank you..." They held eye contact until he was completely finished, then French kissed for a long time, his cock still buried in her.

"Stay there one second, boo," he whispered gently, pulling out of her and reaching for the camera on the dresser. He aimed it right at her pussy and zoomed in. Eventually, his load oozed out of her, and what a load it was, forming a thick pool on the bed as it flowed out like a slow waterfall. It was the perfect creampie footage.

Rather than feeling sad or guilty post-orgasm, I felt a wicked sense of satisfaction, and also a greedy commitment to this new perversion of mine. I wanted more. I would watch every possible minute of this. I would download and store all the videos, watching them over and over. I would help turn her into a slut without her or DeAndre ever realizing it, and when she was ready to shoot content online, I would be her biggest patron.

"Aight baby. You wanna watch this tomorrow, then record some more?"

"Hmmmm," she teased, a playful smile on her face. "I'll think about it."