Mom's New Friend Pt. 04

Story Info
Son voyeurs mom's breakup sex before she rekindles with dad.
3.4k words
3.82
3.2k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The cameras in my mom's bedroom were not disappointing me today. Her boyfriend DeAndre, a fit black man who was a good 20 years younger than her, had arrived at her house in the morning. They'd been having sex all day, only taking occasional breaks for a snack, a cigarette, the bathroom...

This was possibly their last day as a couple. She was planning to visit my dad tomorrow, to whom she was still married. They had separated months prior. She said she had missed him, and it sounded like she was going to attempt to patch things up. That didn't stop her from taking full advantage of the excellent lover she had at her disposal today, however.

They'd fucked hard and aggressively in a variety of positions already. They'd also made tender, passionate love, her moans muffled by their kissing as he slowly pushed his huge cock all the way into her.

They'd been toying with the idea of shooting porn to sell online, hence the cameras. Due to a spyware app I'd installed on her phone, I was able to view the content as they filmed it. Now that publishing their videos was off the table, I'd planned today around viewing every last second of their "breakup sex."

He leaned up from the missionary position and spread her legs apart, holding her ankles. A clapping sound grew louder as he began fucking her harder.

"Damn I'm gonna miss this pussy."

"I know baby. I'm gonna miss your cock. Let's make the most of tonight."

"Heh, you ain't gonna be able to walk to ya husband by the time I'm done with you."

"DeAndre! You're bad."

"Yeah? You like it."

"I do. Fuck me boo. Oh god, fuck me!"

He pinned her legs back and pounded her forcefully. She held his waist, welcoming his thrusts, her extra long, slutty red nails looking perfect against his skin. They seemed to be fucking with a certain desperation, knowing their tryst was soon coming to an end.

"Yes! YES! YESSSSSSSSSSSS!"

She had a screaming orgasm, her third of the day. He hadn't cum yet, so I knew they would go at least one more round before they got ready to go to the club.

After she recovered and had another cigarette, DeAndre lie on his back as she mounted him in the reverse cowgirl position. I could see that she was wearing the dangling Playboy belly ring I'd bought her the day before. It was of course suited for younger women, but there was something provocative and alluring about my mom decorating herself like a slut in her twenties.

She was in great shape, especially for a woman in her sixties. All the time spent at the gym and fucking her soon-to-be ex-boyfriend had paid off in muscle tone, flexibility, and sexual stamina. She nearly had the body of a porn star these days. Age had taken its toll on her large breasts, but a good boob job, now highly unlikely, would have perfected them. Even though I was highly aroused by what I was watching, I also mourned that these days would soon come to an end. Not long before, I'd been sad that she had a new man in her life. Had I really become such a pervert since then that I no longer wanted her to get back with my dad? They'd been married for nearly 40 years. Perhaps it was inevitable.

"Mmmmm I can feel you getting close, boo," she teased.

"Yeahhhh keep riding, just like that."

She leaned forward and began slamming her ass down harder onto his cock.

"Come on baby, gimme that cum!"

"Fuck YEAHHHHHHHH!"

He grabbed her hips to hold her in place as he pumped his load into her. I could see his dick twitch with each wave he shot. This sent me over the edge. I blew my load, wishing I was the one cumming inside her.

She hopped off his dick, turned around, and sucked the last drops out of him.

"Linda, you're so beautiful."

She blushed, but continued sucking.

"That Monroe piercing is perfect for you."

"Thanks!" She giggled. "My son picked it out for me."

"He has good taste."

"Yeah... he does."

I nodded and grinned with pride. I'd taken her out on a date the day before, buying her sexy outfits and jewelry at the mall. We hit her tanning bed and salon afterwards, where I'd paid for a new brunette hairstyle for her, longer nails, longer lashes, and more filler in her lips and cheeks. I'd given her the face of a porn star, and I even got to be the first one to kiss her new lips after I dropped her off.

"We should get ready, babe," she suggested.

"Yeah, better hit the shower."

I hated when they left the bedroom, away from their cameras. That was my scope into their lives. I'd secretly been in the house twice while they were fucking, but it was much safer to watch them remotely, and I'd grown accustomed to it. This was the effect of porn on my brain, wasn't it? I was just one less male taking risks in the world, opting instead to masturbate in front of a screen. No. There had to be another way. I'd taken my sexy mom on a date yesterday. No phones, no screens. She kissed me when I dropped her off, and flirted with me throughout the day. She even had me adjust the straps of her thong bikini at the tanning salon to help get her tan lines perfect. Fuck spying on her. I could have her... but she still belonged to my dad. Dammit. Voyeuring her in her bedroom this one last night was all I had. The thought of watching her with my chubby, aging dad made me want to puke. I doubted she would record sex with him, but even if she did, I had no interest in watching it. DeAndre was a much better proxy for me to watch her fuck, wishing it was my own cock pleasing her.

After they finished showering together, DeAndre was the first to return to the bedroom and get dressed. It was no wonder he'd been able to seduce my mom with relative ease. He had it all. Big muscles, well defined abs, a nice smile, confidence, charm, and of course a very large dick. It surprised me that she intended to walk away from all that, at least after one more night of hot sex with him. He put on a dark button-down shirt and a pair of tight white khakis and fresh sneakers before spraying on cologne.

The moment I'd been waiting for came about 45 minutes later. I perked up at the click-clacking sound of my mom walking in heels towards the bedroom. I nearly orgasmed at the sight of her. There was no polite way of describing it; she looked like a whore. She was wearing the leopard print body suit I'd bought her, which fit her especially flatteringly. It lifted and hugged her booty, making it look even bigger and rounder than usual. It jiggled freely in the thin, stretchy material as she walked; she was obviously wearing a thong. There was a cutout around her navel area, showing off her toned stomach and Playboy belly ring. Skimpy shoulder straps held the top of it up, which cut into a deep V, displaying a daring amount of cleavage. The outline of her nipples poking through the top told me that she wore no bra. The outfit was perfectly complimented by a pair of open toe, slingback platform heels with a matching leopard skin pattern. Her feet were otherwise adorned with ornate anklets and toe rings.

Her face was a work of art. Heavy eye shadow, eyeliner, and dark, thickly penciled eyebrows did more than justice to the long fake lashes I'd had put on her at the salon. Her enhanced lips, now deserving of the "dick-sucking lips" descriptor, were absolutely popping from the dark lip liner and sultry red lipstick she wore, plus her new Monroe piercing. The large hoop earrings I'd bought her hung from her ears, at least 4 inches in diameter, with neighboring pairs of 3 inch hoops.

DeAndre didn't even say anything as he approached her. He merely ran his hands down her body, squeezing her ass before moving up to her tits. He kissed her on the neck, knowing better than to mess up her makeup right after she'd applied it.

Her hands ran teasingly over his cock, which was bulging through his pants.

"Ready to go, boo?" she asked.

"Hell yeah, let's do this shit."

She put her cigarettes into her glittery handbag, and they were off.

I'd planned on watching the sex scenes they'd shot in the past weeks to pass time until they came home to fuck, but my curiosity and lust overwhelmed me. I needed to see them out in public together. I needed to know what club they were going to.

"Hey Mom, how's your day going?" I texted her.

"Hey hey! Not too bad. DeAndre and I are on the way to the club."

"Oh yeah? Which one are you guys going to?"

"I think it's just called Deviance. I've never been there before."

"Cool! Well I hope you guys have fun. Be safe!"

"I will. Thanks for checking on me, honey. Thanks again for yesterday too. I had a great time!"

"So did I! Are you wearing any of the outfits I got you?"

"Sure am! The leopard print body suit and heels."

"I bet DeAndre's a fan *winky face*"

"Hehe you're sweet. He sure is lol"

"Well I'll let you go. Have a nice evening! Love you."

"Thanks baby. Love you too."

Deviance it was. I left immediately. My phone told me it was a newer place downtown. I'd never been there either, not having gone to a club in almost a decade. I drove to the nearest parking garage. It was fairly full, to be expected on a Saturday night. On the third level, I froze and nearly panicked when I saw DeAndre's green SUV parked with the lights still on... A valet driver got out. What an enormous risk I'd taken coming here, a risk I hadn't thought through. Determined to more cautiously proceed, I drove up two more levels, then put on a hat, COVID mask, and sunglasses before leaving my car. I took the stairs, knowing my mom would have taken the elevator in those heels.

I reached the ground floor, relieved to see that there was a long line at the entrance. I took an outdoor seat at a cafe across the street and ordered a beer. It didn't take me long to spot my mom with DeAndre waiting in line. They were far from the only interracial couple there, but my sexy mom stood out. In my opinion, she looked way better than any of the younger hoes there, and judging by the secret glances many other men were shooting her, they tended to agree. They held hands as they slowly moved forward, talking, laughing, occasionally exchanging a quick kiss, garnering dirty looks from nearby women. She stepped to the side of the line to light a cigarette. DeAndre rested his left hand on her ass as she smoked. She'd sure smoked a lot of cigarettes today. Maybe this was another thing she would give up after reconciliation with my dad?

When they reached the front of the line, the bouncer let them in with no cover after a quick glance into my mom's purse. I was glad to see he was doing his job at least. The place didn't seem too sketchy, as far as clubs go.

I briefly debated going in, but decided against it. There was no way they would let me in with my face concealed like this, and the risk of them seeing me was too great. I would have another drink or two and head home, patiently waiting for the drunken porno they would unwittingly make for me. Still, I wished I could watch them in there, my formerly reserved mom dressed like a hoe, bumping and grinding on her man's big bulge.

I drove home and sat at my computer, replaying the footage from earlier of her walking into the bedroom in her sexy outfit and makeup. This was so much more confident and powerful of a woman than I had known growing up. As a mature woman, she had finally reembraced her sexuality. Even aside from my massive crush on her, as a son, I was warm with pride that I had helped her along this journey in my own small way. Yes, she almost looked like a MILF porn star nowadays, but what was so wrong with that? She was happy. If she ended up getting back together with my dad, I hoped she wouldn't return to her former role as a submissive, sexually repressed housewife. My dad would need to learn to adapt to the new woman he was about to meet.

I was surprised at the notification that my mom's phone had paired with the bedroom cameras, already at 11 pm. I'd expected them to stay at the club till close, but I guess they preferred to come home earlier for more sex. I certainly wouldn't complain.

They entered the bedroom abruptly, lips locked in passion, my mom pushing him towards the bed as they desperately removed their clothes. She stripped off her outfit but left her heels on, wearing nothing but a g-string underneath. She pushed him onto the bed and had no trouble undoing his belt in spite of her long nails. She pulled off his pants and began sucking his cock aggressively. I could tell by her eyes that she was drunk.

"Damn boo, you a freak tonight," DeAndre commented with satisfaction.

"You bring out the freak in me."

She started licking and sucking his balls as she stroked him. She had a primal look in her eyes. I had never seen her like this before. I don't think my dick had ever been harder.

"You better be brewing up a big load to shoot into me tonight," she said, almost threateningly.

"Fuck yeah, bitch. I'mma still be leaking out of you when you see ya husband."

"Bad boy," she whispered.

She stood up, stripped off her g-string, and climbed on top of him, guiding his cock into her, gritting her teeth as she took him all the way to the base on the first thrust. She wasted no time as she began riding him fast and hard, grunting like a woman possessed.

"Yeah, you my bitch tonight?"

"FUCK no!" she taunted. "You're my bitch tonight. Now fuck me!!!"

"Oh it's like that?"

She had successfully egged him on. He hugged her waist, stood up, and began fucking her in the standing position. She hugged his neck to stay up, and spread her legs wide, which looked great on camera, but also allowed for the deepest penetration possible from her lover. She would definitely be sore and hungover in the morning.

"Oh! Yes, yes, keep going, keep going, harder, HARDER!"

He squeezed her ass cheeks and pounded her mercilessly. This seemed to go on for minutes before she gave him a look of shock, shot her head back, let out a shriek, and squirted all over his stomach. He carried her over to the bed, gently set her onto it while still inside her, then began slow fucking her in missionary.

"God I needed that." She looked and sounded drunker than ever.

"You sure you can live without this, boo?"

She sighed. "It's gonna be hard... I've been married for 40 years though. Time to get back to reality."

"Not before I nut in this pussy one last time."

"Mmmmm yes please!"

They kissed and made love for several minutes, then he put her into the spooning position. I had a full view of the front of her body.

"How about this, Linda? You get back with your man and need some dick? You know I keep it discreet."

All she did was giggle and shake her head.

He picked up the pace for a bit, then reached into her nightstand and pulled out her bullet vibrator. He massaged her clit with it as he fucked her, eventually working a long, vocal orgasm out of her.

After she recovered, she got into the doggy style position.

"You're so good to me, DeAndre. I appreciate all you've done for me. You've changed my life."

"We're a good couple. I'm gonna miss you, baby. Gonna miss this ass too."

He guided his cock into her from behind, hands squeezing her ass. She reached back and tickled his balls with her nails.

"You gonna cum deep inside your little freak bitch tonight?"

"Yeah baby. You ain't never gonna forget this big dick."

"Of course not, boo. I've had the best sex of my life with you."

He started moaning as he fucked her faster.

"Fuck me boo! Yes! Yes! Fucking cum in me! Seed me!"

"Yeah! Yeah! Oh fuck Linda! AHHHHHHHHH!"

He pushed her forward into the prone position, tongue kissing her from the side as he buried his cock and shot several ropes of cum at her cervix. Tears streamed down her cheeks as she moaned. When he finished and pulled out, she rolled over onto her back.

"Kiss me..." she begged.

They both moaned as their tongues danced in each other's mouths one last time. After only a minute or two, DeAndre grew hard again and entered her. There were plenty of queefing sounds as he fucked her cum filled pussy, but neither seemed to mind. He sat up and held her ankles up, which were still clad in her leopard print heels, and pounded her until he came inside her again. At this point, I could no longer hold back. I had the most intense orgasm of my life, visualizing myself as the one shooting my load at her cervix.

"Oh Mom, oh Mom..." I moaned.

DeAndre had gotten up, leaving my mom's pussy thoroughly dripping with his cum.

"Well," he said as he got dressed, "Guess I'll see you at work."

"See you around, boo. Thank you..."

"Any time, baby." He winked. "Don't forget my offer."

She gave him a teasing scowl. "Buh-bye."

Just like that, he left. She took off her heels, lit a cigarette, and lied back in a daze for a few minutes, that "good dick glow" apparent on her face. When her cigarette was done, she put it out, reached into her nightstand and put her wedding ring on for the first time in months.

The last thing I saw was her unplugging and putting away the cameras until only one remained, then the screen went black. I knew she would do this, not wanting my dad to know about them in case he came over. My blank screen bore the finality I'd been expecting.

I felt sad, but also a sense of clarity. She'd been right. It was time to get back to reality. Would I truly rather her continue living that way for my perverted enjoyment instead of getting back together with my dad, back to the way things had been my whole life? Of course not. Maybe she needed her fling with DeAndre. Maybe it was good for her to get a little wild and indulge herself a bit, but she and my dad belonged together. It was time for me to get on with my own life and let her live hers. I would be part of a happy, loving family again soon.

------------------------------------

Two weeks had passed. I didn't expect my mom to tell me that she'd been seeing my dad again, not wanting me to get my hopes up, and so far she hadn't. I was content to be patient and let them work things out on their own time. I'd texted her now and then, but we'd just made small talk. I wasn't going to dig or ask about her dating life. Through intense determination, I'd refrained from fantasizing about her, and I'd been avoiding porn as well. Maybe it was time for me to find a girl of my own. Would I find what I was looking for at that Deviance place? Maybe something like a farmer's market would be a better idea.

Just then, my phone buzzed. I picked it up, thinking I'd received a text, but that wasn't the case. It was the spying app that I'd nearly forgotten about, alerting me that my mom had sent a text reading "Hey boo." The recipient was DeAndre.