Mom's New Job Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Generalgums
Generalgums
1,162 Followers

She looks at me with lust in her eyes before pulling me close to her and beginning to kiss me. Her nipples press into my body, poking me close to my own rapidly hardening nipples. Her tongue enters my mouth and we soon begin to explore each other's bodies with our hands. The redhead woman's hands quickly find my pussy like last night and begin to rub my lips, using her fingers to spread my outer lips, while her middle finger gently rubs over my inner lips.

I shudder at her touch, enjoying the stimulation. With my own hands, I begin to feel her ass, which is large and soft. Reaching between her legs, I feel her soft inner lips and slide a single finger between them. Pulling it away, my finger is warm and wet with her juices. The woman pulls away and pushes me gently. I fall back onto a very soft bed and she makes her way to me, climbing up over my face. Her meaty pussy is just above my face and she lowers her mouth to my own vagina and begins to lick greedily. I use one hand to hold onto her hips and the other to spread her lips. I thin raise my mouth to her pussy and begin to taste her juices.

Soon, the two of us are quickly working the other to orgasm. The redhead's pussy has gotten quite wet and between licking at my mound, has begun to moan. She begins to work my clit with her tongue and pussy with her fingers, causing me to let out a moan, as she pushes me over the edge. I cry out as my vaginal muscles clamp down on her fingers and coat them with my cum, some almost instantly beginning to flow out of me. I begin to recover and the woman continues to finger me.

"I want you to make me cum!" She gasps out, clearly nearing her own orgasm. Remove my mouth and begin to work her pussy with my fingers, suing my other hand to rub her clit. Soon, my own fingers, like my chin, are coated in her juices as I work her to orgasm. The redhead removes her hands from me and cries out, cumming. Her white cum coating my fingers, making a mess on my hand. I slow down and continue to work her clit while she enjoys her orgasm.

As her orgasm ends, she gently pushes me away and lays next to me, breathing heavily. "Want to wait here while I go get something?" She asks.

I push myself up on my elbows, "What did you have in mind?"

She gives me a teasing smile, "Just wait and see..." She pushes herself off the bed and walks out the door. Her hips sway side to side as she walks out the door, leaving it open. I laugh to myself, remembering a time a few days ago where I would have been embarrassed by the thought of anyone walking by and seeing me naked.

This thought turns me on and I begin to rub my clit slowly, making sure my pussy is wet and ready when she gets back. The redhead walks back in a minute later, holding something behind her back. She does not bother to close the door behind her. Seeing my fingers working over my pussy she smiles, "I guess you couldn't wait for me."

I return the smile, "Just keeping myself ready for whatever you had planned."

The woman pulls a strap on dildo out from behind her back. The fake cock on it is about 7 inches long and 1 inch wide. It is flesh colored and connected to a black thong like garment. She steps into it and motions for me to spread my legs. "Ever done something like this before?" She asks.

I shake my head, "I have my own vibrator and I've used dildos but this is new for me."

The woman steps close to me, the fake cock now resting on my stomach. "Want to try it?" She asks.

I smile, "Fuck it. Why not?" The woman smiles back at me and steps forward, aiming the head of the toy at my dripping mound. She slowly pushes the tip inside me, causing me to gasp in pleasure. Once the tip is inserted, the redhead grabs my hips and continues to slide it in, causing me to let out a soft moan. Finally, the toy is buried up to the base in my wet snatch.

"Like the feeling of a fake cock in you?" She asks.

I nod and whisper, "Can you fuck me with it?" The woman once again smiles and begins to slide the toy out of me. The length of the toy glistens with my juices and a little bit of my cum from earlier. My new redhead lover begins to fuck me with the strap on. She starts slowly, but gradually picks up speed as I get used to the feeling of the dildo inside me. As her speed increases, my moans gradually become louder. As she fucks harder, some of my juices begin to drip off of the toy and onto her legs, as well as sliding down from my pussy over my asshole. The force of her fucking me causes her breasts to jiggle with her motions.

"Oh fuck... I'm gonna cum!" I cry out, feeling myself on the verge of another orgasm. The redhead begins to work my clit with her thumb, finally setting me over the edge. I feel my pussy clamp down on the intruding dildo, coating its length with my cum. Some of my cum splatters out onto the redhead's legs. As my orgasm subsides, she slides the cum covered dildo out of me.

The redhead woman looks at me and asks, "How did you like that?"

"That was different... in a good way." I answer, still feeling wet and horny.

The woman lays back on the bed, still wearing the strap on. "Then do me a favor and let me see that little ass of yours bounce."

I hate it when people talk about my little ass I think, but my hormones get the best of me and I begin to climb on top of her. Reaching between my legs, I hold the fake cock still, allowing myself to slowly sink down onto it. "That feels so good." I sigh, beginning to slowly bounce up and down on the toy. With each bounce, my breasts jiggle up and down and I let out a gasp from the impact. My wet pussy takes the toy with ease and soon, I'm taking the whole length inside me.

I suddenly hear a slap and feel a stinging sensation on my ass. Looking back, I see a red handprint from the woman, right in the middle of my ass cheek. "Keep going!" The woman commands, reminding me how she likes to be bossy. I lean forward, giving her a better view of my ass and continue to ride, rapidly bringing myself to a third orgasm. My orgasm begins and I close my eyes, enjoying the feeling, even as the woman once again slaps my ass hard, this time doing it to the other cheek.

After several more seconds, I sit up off of the fake cock. Several strands of my cum connect it to my very wet pussy. "All done?" The redhead asks, sounding disappointed.

I nod, "For right now yeah."

The woman nods at me, "I understand. See you around here again soon!" I say my goodbyes and leave the room as she begins to clean off the dripping strap on. I find the very revealing bikini I started the night in and put it back on. Checking the time, I begin to make my way out of the crowded building where many couples and small groups are becoming very passionate with one another.

Stepping outside, the cool night air causes my nipples to harden and become even more visible through the thin material. Walking down the paths, I feel my cum and juices begin to soak into the skimpy bottoms I'm wearing. I wonder what Mom is up to now I ask myself, walking to the office to get changed. I step into the office and find it empty, Amy having gone somewhere else.

I walk into a changing room and prepare to dress back into my street clothes when I hear Mom's hoarse voice ask, "Jess?"

I exit the changing room and see Mom making her way to one of the other changing rooms. She is in the same pink fishnet bodysuit as earlier, with her breasts, ass and pussy all displayed for me. Seeing me Mom asks, "Can you help me out for a sec? I'm pretty sore."

I nod, trying to avoid looking at my naked mother and follow her into her changing room. Once we are both inside she drops the pink bodysuit, and now she is completely naked. Stepping out of the bodysuit she asks, "Can you pick that up for me and put my panties on? I'm too sore to bend over."

No I think, not really wanting to spend time with my naked mother but the pleading look on her face causes me to sigh and say, "Yeah." I go to her locker and grab her clothes and bring them back to the room. I kneel down in front of Mom and she lifts her left foot. I pull her red and lacy panties over that ankle and we repeat the process for the right one. I then slowly pull the panties up, trying to avoid touching Mom.

Mom impatiently sighs and says, "Jessica! I'm your mother, stop being weird about this and just please help me!" I sigh and mumble an apology before forcing myself to look and lift her panties up. Before they cover everything, I see her pussy is much different than before. Instead of her large puffy outer lips and soft looking inner lips, both pairs hang wide open. Her outer lips are red and puffy from use and the smell of female cum is particular strong.

I then help her with her pants before asking, "That it?"

Mom nods and gives me a small smile, "Thanks for that! I know this is weird... but we're just going to have to get used to the idea that both of our jobs are sexual."

"I guess we will." I say, leaving her room, trying to push the image of her naked body out of my mind. Your poor vagina I think, remembering Mom mentioning that the large toy building was pretty hard.

Once I change, I leave my changing room and see Mom. To my relief, she is dressed in normal street clothes. "Ready to go?" She asks, her voice still slightly hoarse.

"Yeah. Let's head home." I answer as we make our way to the car, beginning our trip home.

After a couple miles of silence, Mom asks, "Are you mad at me?"

"For?" I ask.

"Asking you to help me out there."

I shake my head, "Like you said earlier, this is a job and we can't avoid... seeing... each other."

Mom smiles, "Well thanks. I just don't want to make things weird between us. In the end you're the most important thing in my life and this job shouldn't come between us."

I smile back, "I don't want that either. I love you!"

Mom's smile grows, "I love you too." We continue home, hopefully having cleared the air between us. I just hope Amy tries to make sure we don't work together often I think.

Generalgums
Generalgums
1,162 Followers
12