All Comments on 'Mom's New Job Ch. 05'

by Generalgums

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Traveller19Traveller19over 6 years ago
A real BUMSEN story where the screen jumps up and down with excitement

The motion of her arms causes her breasts to wildly flop around and her pussy makes a wet slurping noise each time she pulls the toy out of herself...

Give me a break!

BVMLoverBVMLoverover 6 years ago

Really enjoyed reading this, hot!

goducks1goducks1over 6 years ago
another great chapter

this story gets better and better! like where its headed. very sexy and erotic. hopefully there's a lot more to come!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Mouth kissing!

I really like where the story is going! But I think I need the two of them to give a full, messy, sloppy, passionate kiss on the mouth.

And I think a meet with another incestuous family would be awesome.

blackknight314blackknight314about 6 years ago
Oh boy...

So in this story, she and her mom are strictly girl on girl sex lovers? I think you need to add some hard swinging dicks to their games. Maybe they go out for drinks and they each meet a guy that makes them juice up. They get turned on and have mind blowing sex. Only to find out that they are father and son. Then they find that incest doesn't only run in their family.

Maybe they meet this father and son in the family section of the club, or a whole family of incestuous lovers. Oh well you are the author, what do I know.

liz33ndliz33ndabout 6 years ago
i liked this chapter also

I think it was kind of rushed, with little suspense, even tho it made me cum hard again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
wow

Keep this going, I jerked off 3 times reading it

Alley_Cat_f95Alley_Cat_f95over 2 years ago

This *is* going to continue isn't it?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGeneralgums@Generalgums
I like watching football (Falcons), drinking beer, sex, reading some stories on here and of course writing my own! If you have any ideas for a story message them to me and I'll see if that idea interests me as well. New ideas are also welcome!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES