All Comments on 'Mom's New Maid'

by AnyaMerchant

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
OneSevenOneOneSevenOnealmost 4 years ago

Hmm... Four pages of quite excellent build-up between Harry and Vivian, and then "creepyviolentstalkerentershouseHarryandmomhideunderthebedResultinginaccidentalfuckanddone".

My suggestion would be to rewrite this. Remove the silly bit with the kitchen cabinet. Remove anything tension and sex related between Harry and his mom. Continue the build-up between Harry and Vivian, there is a universe of possibilities there!

You really are a promising writer, keep the stories coming!

ManoBlueManoBluealmost 4 years ago
Hated It

Harry such wuss.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Holy crap...

I loved it. More, please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Started pretty good, then it seems to just have lost any sense of direction. Absurd plot points that neither were hot, interesting nor built up to anything. It's sad because something fun could have been made with these characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

This was so tongue in cheek but in a really hot way still. Enjoyed it a lot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Harry needs to fuck his mom, (again) and then fuck Vivian in the ass cause she is so grateful for him saving her from being raped.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Loved it

Keep up the story and give us more. Forget the haters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Love it

You have GOT to keep this going ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Continue

Harry needs to hook up with both of them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Deserves a sequel

Harry needs then both.... in a 3some

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Please continue!!

The story needs to be continued

homerjayhomerjayalmost 4 years ago
nice

well written, interesting, didn't quite understand what was going on at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
here and amazon?

I have been reading your Sin and Soil books and read a couple series as well (after the fall and one about being on an island, can't remember the name!) Read this story last night and didn't even notice the name of the author just wanted to check and see if you had anymore work. Please keep up the great work been enjoying it a literal ton!

TheSexualDevianceTheSexualDeviancealmost 4 years ago
Sudden Ending

Well this ended rather suddenly. Seriously I was just starting to get into in and yes the whole stalker/accidental sex under the bed thing was kind of weird and out there, but that's what most stories on this site are about anyways. Hopefully in the second chapter the focus will return to the emotional feelings between mother and son as I'm looking forward to reading more.

alexcollier186alexcollier186almost 4 years ago
awesome👏

I hope you continue this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

You definitely should continue the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great, please continue

I enjoyed the story, please continue it.

falloutguy1falloutguy1over 3 years ago
continue please

love the build up, looking forward to the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loved it...but

Great story but you changed Vivian’s eye color on the beginning from blue to jade green a bit further down other then that great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I'm sorry, I couldn't read this.

Vivian kept pissing me off, before anything could get anywhere my mind would tell me what he should be doing. Admitting the attraction to his mother to render the blackmail moot, is the most reasonable place my mind went to. After that the ideas get rather violent. Well at least now I know I need anger management classes.

Its a shame since I made it halfway, but when the drugs and pliers got involved, I would've just thrown her crazy ass out of the house. Consequences be damned.

ThelforgotenoneThelforgotenoneover 3 years ago

Good lord, what a great story.

I loved every word of it, and I can't wait to see what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
All three of them...

...are insanely stupid people.

Well, to be fair, Vivian is more whackado.

Accidental insertion is always overly-contrived, and this is no different.

How would he get her address if that ISN'T her name? Randomly guessing? If it is the guy from the interview, and she went to the police, SOMETHING would have happened. Too Macguffin-y to have the cops do nothing there.

He kept photos of his mom where they could be readily found...why not take pictures of them and just have them on his phone? Especially given his age. All of it seems like he was too dumb even for high school.

Mom is clearly a hypocrite and is jealous.

Done reading with this chapter. Better stuff on this site to read, sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent

Appreciate much...

Part 2???

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
PLEASE

Please continue this very well written story!

I'm hooked for more...😋

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

yes continue was good

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That Harry guy was so inconceivably stupid that I'm glad the author didn't carry on with this. Such a convenient cliche that a young man loses all self control if his cock is touched. And he let's himself be drawn into criminal acts because of mildly annoying things? In this time and age, in a city- setting of a western country and considering the way the relationship between mom and son was described, would she make a real big fuzz if Harry looked at harmless photographs of his mom, taken when she was his age? I could go on, but this isn't really worth the effort.

newtype2525newtype2525over 1 year ago

Another Gold Medal!

Shit!

Anya I love you stories even more here where you aren't limited by Kindle rules!!

Keeping adding to this one because it has such intrigue and mystery!!

What happened to dad? Or the brother/uncle?

Are there others? And will there be more photography because for my taste THAT was the biggest tease!

Could they make some erotic pic together? Maybe bring in others???

Man! I hooked!!!

CHEERS!

newtype2525newtype2525over 1 year ago

I really can't say enough GREAT things about this story!

Talk about a sensational start! So hooked! We need more.

Please consider coming back to this story soon!

Burning_HereticBurning_Hereticover 1 year ago

Vivian's gonna' burn their house down one of these days. And it's a 50/50 shot as to whether she'd burn it down with them in it.

She's not even crazy in, like, a sexy way. She's just a little sociopath. If Harry'd had even a single neuron in his skull, he'd've just "let slip" to the cops that she'd slipped her ankle bracelet off. Boom. She goes away. No more cousins who use blackmail as a way of saying "hello".

Ronin646Ronin646about 1 year ago

I hope there will be a follow up chapter to this story. I like to see Harry with both ladies. Vivian would be easier but I think Julia will come around; given she already had a taste...

zooliciouszoolicious11 months ago

Mom is ready. Vivian wants to be raped. Definitely need more. Unreal in more ways than one.

RandyashellRandyashell6 months ago

Great story . I must admit I wasnt sure at first , 10 out 10 please wrote a part two

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnyaMerchant@AnyaMerchant
Thanks for reading. Check out my books on Amazon https://www.amazon.com/Anya-Merchant/e/B00L0HLGIC/ref=dp_byline_cont_pop_ebooks_1 And my Subscribestar for older works and story related NSFW illustrated commissions from various artists https://subscribestar.adult/anya-merchant