Mom's New Masturbation Rule

Story Info
Catching mom masturbating leads to a new way of life.
2.3k words
4.43
102.6k
174
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It started as an accident,

I had just come home from college for summer break. I brought my bags in and set them down in the foyer, not quite wanting to bring them up to my room yet after such a long drive home. As I set them down, I heard a noise in the living room. My mom should have been the only one home. I figured she must've dropped something, so I went to investigate.

When I turned the corner, my world flipped upside down. I saw my mom, naked, sitting on the couch masturbating.

Time seemed to stop for just a moment as I processed what I saw. She had headphones on that were connected to the laptop on the coffee stand, presumably playing porn. She was softly moaning to herself, completely absorbed in the pleasure. Her legs were spread wide with her feet on the coffee stand to stabilize herself. Her left hand was massaging the left nipple of her D sized tits while her right hand was using a purple dildo to massage her hairless pussy. Judging by the stain on the towel she was sitting on, she was extremely wet.

I drank in as much as I could at that single moment. But as soon as that moment was over, our eyes met and she screamed. She reached for the blanket next to her and flipped it to cover herself, the couch practically exploding with flying pillows. Her headphones flew off her head, across the coffee stand, and landed on the floor becoming unplugged from the laptop.

There was silence as I looked at my mom's face, with messy blonde hair, pale freckles, and hazel eyes. The only sounds were from the panting and moaning from the porn video. I think she wanted to be mad at me, but she was too embarrassed to move. Trying to stop and think for a moment, I finally stuttered and excused myself.

"I'm gonna go upstairs and unpack then,"

She shook her head, like she was trying to apologize, curse me out, make an excuse, and undo the situation at the same time.

I shook and turned out of the living room and then practically tripped up the stairs with my bags. I felt my jeans tighten as I threw my bags onto my bed. I turned and threw the door closed behind me, trying not to slam it and make more of a scene.

I decided that I should calm down and unpack. I paced myself as I categorically moved my clothes from the suitcase to the dresser, counting every pair of socks, underwear, shirt, and pair of pants.

When I was finished, I breathed a sigh of relief. I realized that I never took care of my bladder from the road, from there I jumped into my bathroom. After I pissed, I looked down at my cock and thought about what I had walked in on. I saw it and felt it start to harden again. Before I reached down to touch it I heard a knock.

I jumped a bit, but then came back to reality and zipped up my fly. When I opened the door, I saw my mom, she was dressed simply in a black pair of shorts and a blue top. I could see the straps of her white bra near her sleeves.

"Look, we need to talk," she said. "May I come in?"

I nodded and moved aside. I threw my empty bags under my bed, she then took a seat once the bed was cleared. I sat across from her in my desk chair.

After a brief pause, I hear her take a sharp breath in and say "first off, I'm sorry that you had to see all of that."

I nodded and mumbled "it's okay."

After that brief acknowledgement, she started again. "Second off, I thought you weren't going to be home until sunday?" To which I quickly answered that I had finished my final projects early and that I wanted to get ahead of the traffic.

She nodded, not actually caring for the excuse but obviously trying to think of a way to bring up her next point.

"Third, I was thinking of something."

"Thinking of what?"

"Well, I was thinking that you were an adult now."

That confused me. I had no idea where she was going with this.

"I've known that you were masturbating in private ever since you were a teenager. I didn't want to say anything and make it awkward, but I came to acknowledge it and decided to not press you on it."

"Since you moved to college, I was a bit lonely and I figured, If you were able to do it, then there shouldn't be any reason for me to not do it. And then I started making it a regular thing, and I found out that I enjoyed it more when I did it outside of my room, and then I started wearing less and less clothes and then, well, y'know."

"Ok" I said, still not knowing where she was going with this.

"When you came home and saw, I was angry at you of course." she said. "But then I calmed down and thought about it. You already saw the worst of it, that, plus my knowledge of your, um, habits made me realize something."

"What?" I asked.

"Well, Why keep it a secret anymore?"

I was floored. My mom hadn't been super conservative, but she still knew when to present herself. This was completely out of the blue, but even then, I wasn't ready for what she said next.

"So, with that being said, would it be ok if I still did it around the house?"

There was silence as I contemplated what she just said. She must've seen my mouth gaping wide open.

"I won't if you're not comfortable with it, I just figured since you're home and we'll be seeing each other a bit more over the summer, that it might not be that big of a deal."

"Uh no, no it's ok. It's not a big deal" I stammered. "It's your house after all."

This time, she was surprised. Like she didn't expect to actually get this far.

"Right, right, umm, thank you!" she managed. "Since you'll be seeing a bit more of me, it's only fair that you would be able to do it too, if you want to."

"You mean I can masturbate around the house too?"

She nodded. "Yea, I mean, you can even be naked if you want. If you're comfortable with it of course."

"So if I get to masturbate around the house, what should I do when I umm, y'know."

"Cum?" she answered.

"To tell the truth, I've been doing it just about everywhere, and no matter where I look, there's usually another stain. You can cum wherever, we'll clean it eventually."

This was a lot to get used to all of a sudden. I started imagining it immediately. Stroking at the dinner table while we ate, masturbating on the couch while watching a movie and cumming across the coffee stand, jerking off against the counter while the coffee was brewing. I was getting extremely hard just thinking about it

I saw my mom look down at my jeans and smirked, she then turned up to me and said "now that we've agreed to that I'm going to go order dinner and get naked. Chinese ok?"

"Yeah, that's fine," I said.

With that, I was starting to feel warm and my pants were suddenly becoming the most uncomfortable thing in the world. I threw my pants and underwear down with one motion and kicked them aside. I stared down admiring my 7 inch cock as I felt it become harder than I've ever felt it. I reached down and threw my shirt off over my head and into the corner of my room.

Standing there naked, I started to slowly stroke my cock, really embracing the stimulation and feeling my hips buck up slightly. I turned and noticed that my mom had left the door open a bit. According to my mom, It'd be just fine for me to walk right out of that door, into the hallway, all while stroking myself.

I wondered if my mom was out in the hall waiting for me, I wondered if she was naked, I wondered if our conversation was actually just a dream and how mad at me she'd be to see my throbbing erection. Feeling my chest about to collapse, I set foot into the hallway and then stepped towards the landing.

I could feel precum dripping down the head as I went to descend the stairs. After instinctively moving my hand to avoid touching the railing after touching myself, I remembered what she said.

You can cum anywhere.

I then took my precum and rubbed it along the end of the stairway railing, reveling in the opportunity I had.

I only made it about 3 steps before I came. I shot ropes down the stairs, reaching the bottom two steps. It was the most intense orgasm I ever had. I was feeling proud of myself as I began to soften.

I heard a laugh as I saw my mom turn the corner, completely naked. I felt relieved to see that, it meant that our conversation actually happened and that this was real.

"You're just in time, food just got here!" she said, grinning up the stairs at me. I didn't realize how long it had been since we had our conversation. "Come on down, we'll pick something out on netflix, Didn't you recommend a documentary or something?"

I smiled and came down the stairs, enjoying the feeling of my dick and balls swinging with each step. When I reached the bottom, She looked down and then looked past me at the mess I made.

"God seeing that makes me so horny! I'm so fucking happy we get to do this now." She beamed. She turned and practically skipped to the kitchen which gave me the best view of her bouncing ass. Even though I just came, I could feel myself getting horny again.

I could get used to this!

I followed her to the kitchen. When I got there, I saw my mom bending down to grab some silverware from the dishwasher. Her ass was just the right size, it was just perfectly round and complemented the rest of her body. Her legs were pressed together as she bent over, just exposing the lips of her pussy.

That got me immediately hard again, when my mom stood back up, she almost brushed up against my cock. Holding a couple bowls and some silverware, she said "I'm glad you enjoyed the view."

We divided up the food and made our way back to the couch. It's funny, when I first got back today, seeing my mom on the couch was almost like the end of the world. Now it's become the best possible scenario.

I sat down first, mom grabbed the remote, sat down and snuggled up against me. She was leaning backwards against my chest, my cock parallel to the right side of her ass. Feeling my mom's naked skin against my own made me hornier than you wouldn't believe! My erection pressed harder up against her prompting her to lean just a bit further back in order to really nestle alongside it. I immediately started to leak precum and lightly started to paint her with it

The best part about this was the fact that I just felt so loved at that moment, so free, to enjoy that this is what the new normal is.

Mom turned on the show and started eating, I started doing the same. I snuck in a few strokes now and then but I was mainly focused on the food, it was still warm after all and the circumstances somehow made it taste just a bit better than normal. As much as I wanted to, multitasking with jerking off, eating, and watching the show couldn't keep me very hard as it turns out, so I eventually softened up a bit.

When we both finished, my mom put her bowl on the coffee table and leaned back against me. She made some comments about the show, but I was only half paying attention. What I noticed was that she had just moved her hand to her crotch and was massaging tiny circles.

It was rather mindless, but I was astounded by how fast everything changed. Earlier today, on this same couch, she had screamed and moved to cover herself as fast as she could. Now she was completely naked and masturbating, like it was the most natural thing in the world.

I started to get hard again, so I started to join her, wrapping one arm around her and slowly moving up and down my cock with my other hand.

It was insane, masturbating with my mom's naked body pushed up against mine. I kept glancing back at the show in order to slow down and not blow my load too early. I wanted this moment to last. I think my mom felt the same way as I'd occasionally feel her tense up and quicken her own pace only to relax and slow down again, almost lightly tapping herself.

We both failed eventually. I came first, I shot my load across the coffee stand onto the floor past it, a bit got into my empty bowl as well. Seeing that, my mom came soon after, she leaned back a bit as she moaned loudly and started to twitch. She then sat up slowly and readjusted herself. Turning a bit more towards the tv, allowing me to look straight down her cleavage.

We both enjoyed our post orgasmic bliss. It was the most comfortable experience in the world. The warmth of skin against skin was liberating. In that moment, I not only felt closer to my mother, but I had never felt so loved. This was definitely going to be a summer to remember.