Mom's Nude Day Gang Bang

Story Info
A mom uses Nude Day to gang bang son and his friends.
5.4k words
4.56
78.9k
132
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GTO_Racer
GTO_Racer
3,615 Followers

Just a quick Nude Day story. Not planning on it being one of my best works, but I wanted to write another fun one. I have a lot of stuff that's been going on over the last several months. I had intended for this to be part of the Nude Day event but got caught up in other stuff. I thought about saving it for next year, but decided to just go ahead and submit it, since I have no idea what things will be like a year from now. Anyway, hope you enjoy this.

Standard crap: I self-edit, so don't bother commenting about using an editor. This is fiction, so don't bother commenting about it being unrealistic and would never happen. This may come as a surprise to some of you, but there is incest in this story. That is probably why I submitted it into the Incest category. Yes, I have had comments because a few people were offended about a story containing incest WHEN IT WAS PUBLISHED IN THE INCEST CATEGORY! I swear, the quantity of stupidity in the universe is rising. All characters are over the age of 18.

Mom's Nude Day Gang Bang:

OK. This is it, I thought as I was taking a last look in the mirror before putting my plan I motion. It's either going to be a whole day of mind-blowing sex, or it will crash and burn leaving a smoldering ruin of wreckage. One way or another, I would find out in about two minutes. With that, I turned and walked out of my Master Bath and began striding towards the living room.

My name is June Colms. I'm a 45-year old widow, with one son in college. I have to admit, I do look pretty good for my age. I work out in a gym three days a week, eat sensibly, and try to take care of myself. I'm 5' 5" tall, weigh about 120-pounds, have long auburn hair, Long, toned legs, nice ass, and 36-C breasts. I've been told that it is a very nice package. Trimmed to a heart shape, if you must know, and the carpet does match the drapes.

My husband died about five years ago. It was very traumatic for Mark, (my son), and I. Before my husband died, we had a very active sex life. We would usually make love five to six times a week. Those encounters more often than not consisted of at least two (sometimes three) times for him and several for me. We also experimented quite a bit. Yes, I willingly did anal. We also used a bit of light BDSM, nothing really extreme, but I did enjoy being bound and receiving some light pain as well. I should probably mention this also. Before I met my husband, I also had a few group encounters in college. Yes, I even experimented with girls. Once I began dating the man who I would marry, we became exclusive, and I haven't had any sexual experiences with anyone else since.

As I said, my husband's death was very traumatic for me. Since then, I haven't dated at all. Sure, I have had offers, but I just wasn't in the mood for that. Besides, it didn't really take that much brain power to realize that all they really wanted was to have my legs wrapped around them. Not something that I was really interested in. I had also heard about several of the guys from some of my friends that had tried them out. Pump, pump, pump, pump, pump, spurt, spurt, spurt, SNORE. No thanks. I built up a bit of a toy collection that worked better than that. My dildos and vibrators last longer and never get soft.

So, I should probably tell you a bit about my son, Mark. He takes after his dad. He's 6' 2" tall, weighs approximately 220-pounda, and is in great shape. He also works out daily. Right now, he's on a break from college, where he is studying Engineering. He brought home three of his friends for the week. They are all very attractive and fit young men as well. I think that my idea formed yesterday afternoon while they were in the pool. I was out as well, wearing a bikini to get some sun as they were swimming. I had a moment of weakness as I watched them climb out of the pool. Wet swim trunks really don't tend to hide much as they stick to their bodies. While it wasn't very detailed, I could tell that all four of them were rather well hung. Suddenly, my pussy informed my brain that I had not had actual sex for five years. True, my toys helped, but that was just not the same as getting pounded by a real man.

OK, so I had been reading a few stories on Literotica. I discovered that there were several new stories about something called Nude Day. I found out that there was actually a contest on the site about that, because Nude Day was coming up very soon. I needed to do a bit of research on this. Over the next hour, I discovered that Nude Day was actually a real thing. It is basically like a holiday, where you spend the entire day completely nude. Of course, it wasn't a recognized holiday, and businesses weren't closed for it, but it did sound rather fun if you didn't need to go out for anything. That's when I decided to make my plan. After all, my son and his friends were on a break from school, and I really didn't need to leave the house for anything the next day.

So, back to the beginning of this little tale (and the giving of my little tail). I had already given myself an enema, showered, dried and styled my hair, brushed my teeth, and applied make-up, lotion and a bit of perfume. I put on my sexiest pair of 6-inch CFMs. Other than that, I didn't have anything else on. It was 8-O'clock in the morning, and I could hear the boys in the kitchen getting breakfast. With the last check in the mirror, I turned and went to greet the day.

Let me describe my son's friends for a moment.

Jerome is the largest of them. He stands at 6-feet, three inches tall. He is probably around 280-pounds of solid muscle. He played football in high school, and even got a scholarship to play in college. Unfortunately, a severer knee injury derailed his playing in his sophomore year. While I really don't get into all that BBC crap, and have never even thought about interracial stuff, I do have to admit that his ebony skin does excite me a bit.

Sam is the shortest of the bunch. He is 5' 10" tall. He is leaner and thinner than the others, I estimate his weight at about 120-pounds. While fully dressed, his clothes tend to hang odd of him, making the unwary think that he is scrawny. Seeing him in his swim suit yesterday, I couldn't help but notice the well-defined six-pack and muscles that moved gracefully as he swam.

Johnny was the wild-card. He was the only one that really wasn't cut like the others. He was taller than Sam by a few inches, and weighed a bit more, but it was obvious that he wasn't a gym-rat. While he was not really over weight, he didn't have that well defined musculature that the others did. I had found out that he was the brain of the group. He was a straight 'A' Physics and Mathematics major. He did have a good sense of humor and always defined himself as an unashamed nerd.

"Good Morning, boys. How are all of you this morning?" I asked as I strolled into the kitchen.

Dead silence.

"Has anyone made coffee yet?" I asked

Dead silence.

"Are you OK?" I asked as I finally looked at them to see four shocked faces staring back.

"M-m-m-, HOLY SHIT! MOM, YOU'RE NAKED!" Mark finally managed to get out.

"Well, of course I'm nude. It's Nude Day today. Don't tell me that four healthy college men like yourselves have never heard of Nude Day."

"Mom, of course we've heard about it, but it's not a real thing. It's just a joke thing."

"Actually, it is a real thing. I just heard about it a few weeks ago, and I did a bunch of research on it. It actually does exist, and hundreds of thousands of people actually celebrate it. While I don't expect you and your friends to join me, I have decided to celebrate it myself this year. Thus, I will be remaining naked all day today."

"Seriously? Mom, you are kind of embarrassing me here."

I began to turn the waterworks on. I had kind of expected something like this. "Really, Mark? Am I so old and hideous that I disgust you with the way I look? I really try to keep in shape, but I do realize that I am just an old woman, and I am probably really unattractive to men now." Yeah, it was playing a bit dirty.

"Oh, no, Mrs. Colms." Jerome insisted. "It's not that at all. You truly are very beautiful. I think it's just that Mark is uncomfortable with his mother being naked in front of his friends."

"Yes, Mrs. Colms. You really do have a spectacular body." Added Johnny. "I'll bet that most of the girls on campus wish that they were in as great shape as you are. In fact, I would go so far as to say that they all dream of being in the shape that you're in when they get to be your age."

"You really think so?" I asked.

"Most definitely." sang the quartet.

"Mom, I do admit that you are an extremely attractive woman, and I apologize if I made you feel otherwise. It's just that you are naked, in front of my friends. This is embarrassing to me to have my friends seeing you naked. I mean, what will they be thinking of you?"

"Oh, Mark. You're such a sweet boy. I'm sure that your friends will not think badly of me. After all, it's just me celebrating Nude day by being nude. It really isn't any different than if we were at a nude beach. Nudity really doesn't need to be sexual. It's actually rather freeing. Now, how about if you all sit down, and I'll cook some breakfast for you. I will need to wear an apron for that, though. Splattering grease, naked tits, not a good combination."

I did wear an apron to cover my tits. Of course, my ass was on full display while I was working at the stove. We continued to chat as I cooked and throughout breakfast. Once breakfast was done and cleaned up, the boys retired to the living room and began playing video games. I began to busy myself by cleaning the house. Of course, I had removed the apron and was again completely nude. I was also getting very aroused.

About mid-morning, I decided to up the game. All four boys kept taking looks at me while trying to be discrete. It didn't really work, because I was taking discrete looks at them as well.

"Don't mind me, boys. I'm just going to do a little cleaning in here. I'll stay out of your way."

Yep. I did clean up in the living room. Of course, that entailed bending over to reach the lower shelves and picking things up off the floor. I always made sure to bend from the waist to give them a full view of my ass and pussy. I don't think that they were really doing very well at their video games.

"Here, I brought you some drinks and snacks." I said as I bent over to place the items on the coffee table. My tits were swaying and wobbling right in front of their faces.

"Uh, uh, th-th-thanks, Mrs. Colms." Sam sputtered out.

"Oh, please call me June. Mrs. Colms reminds me that I'm an old woman." I insisted.

"Oh, no. You are not old at all, June." Sam stated. "You are still in the prime of life, and very beautiful as well."

"You really think so, Sam? You don't think my tits sag too much?"

They all four insisted that my tits were perfect.

"Here." I said as I took Sam's hands and moved them to my tits. "Don't they feel too soft? They're not nearly as firm and perky as they used to be. Go ahead and give them a squeeze."

As Sam began kneading my tits, I turned so my ass was facing Jerome. "Jerome? Don't you think that my ass is fat and flabby?"

Taking the hint from what I had done to Sam, Jerome took it upon himself to begin feeling my ass. The truth was that, after what must have been a million lunges over the last decade or so, my ass was still spectacular. God, I was getting wet. Sam had begun rolling my nipples in his fingers as he was massaging my tits.

"Johnny, feel my pussy and tell me if I'm too loose now. I know that I'm not nearly as tight as those college girls anymore. Mark, why don't you come over here and help? I would really like your opinion as well. Am I still a bit sexy and attractive enough?"

Eight hands were now roaming and playing with my body. There were two hands gently massaging my tits and tweaking my nipples. Two more hands were on my pussy with two fingers thrusting in and out as my clit was being toyed with. Four more hands were on my ass, and someone, not sure if it was Mark or Jerome, had worked a finger into my ass. I could feel my juices running down my thighs. I was also getting a pretty good view of some rather spectacular bulges in their shorts.

My orgasm was building fast. I had closed my eyes, reveling in the feeling of pleasure. Suddenly, two pairs of lips attached to my nipples, and a thumb flicked my clit. The damn burst in a cry of ecstasy from my lips. My body went on auto-pilot as I humped onto the fingers in my pussy and asshole. The waves of pleasure took over my bucking hips as I rode out the orgasm. I was lost in the space-time continuum with no awareness of my surroundings.

Awareness of my surroundings came back to find me kneeling on the floor in front of the couch. My eyes opened to find four shocked faces staring at me. Then, the voices erupted in a jumble of "Holy Shits", "Wows" and "Son-of-a-bitches".

"I'm sorry, boys. I didn't mean to get carried away like that." (OK, that's bullshit. That was exactly my plan, but I didn't need to let them know that.) "It's just that it's been five years since I've had sex, and my toys really aren't the same as having an actual live person to be with."

"You have toys?' Mark asked. I guess it's one of those things where a child ignores the fact that their parents actually have sexual urges.

"Of course, I do. I am a woman with needs, Mark. While I do understand that you may ignore the fact that your parents indulged in sexual activities, your father and I had a very active sex life before he died. We also indulged in the use of toys and experimented with a variety of practices. Of course, I had to buy a few more after he died, since he wasn't around to satisfy me anymore."

"So, how many toys to you have?" Johnny asked curiously.

"Well, if you're interested, why don't you get them and bring them out here. They're in a plastic bin under my bed. Then, I think that all of you should get naked and help me celebrate Nude Day."

Moments later, there were four very nice hard cocks pointing at me and my box of sex toys open on the coffee table.

"Jeeze, mom. What is all this stuff? A lot of this looks really kinky."

"Well, Mark. I told you that your father and I experimented with a lot of stuff. We especially got into a bit of light BDSM. I have to admit, I would get really worked up when I was in bondage and he gave me a light whipping with the strap. He really loved it when he would cuff my hands behind my back, with the nipple clamps on me, and anal plug in my ass, and his cock in my pussy. Although a vibrator in my pussy as he was pounding my ass would also bring me a huge orgasm."

"Uuummm, I'm probably going to regret asking this, but what is this strap-on dildo for? Please tell me that you weren't using it on dad."

"Oh, of course not. That's left over from when I was in college. I had a few romantic encounters with some of my female classmates. I stopped all that when I met your father, though."

"OK. So, tell me if I have this right, Mom. You are a submissive bi-sexual, who hasn't had sex in five years, and are now extremely horney and looking to have a gang-bang with me and my three friends. Have I got that right, Mom? Are you wanting us to tie you up and use you for our pleasure? Do you want us to make you are unconditional sex slave for the rest of the day?"

"Well, does it have to be only for today?"

Five minutes later, my wrists were cuffed behind my back, I was bouncing on Mark's 8-inch cock, Sam's 7-inch cock was plowing in and out of my throat, The nipple clamps were biting in as my tits bounced, There were red stripes on my ass from Johnny using the leather strap, and Jerome had just lubed up his 9-inch cock and was lining up with my ass. I was in heaven.

Thank God that I was already so worked up. My first orgasm hit as Jerome bottomed out in my ass. The vibrations in my throat from that set Sam off. As his cum was jetting down my throat, Mark began pumping his load deep into my pussy. I had figured that they were so worked up already that they would cum quickly the first time. I fell in love with college guys at that moment. Mark never even got soft. He just continued to pound away as Sam was replaced by Johnny in my mouth. Another orgasm a few minutes later, and the contractions of my ass around Jerome's cock pulled him over the edge. The feeling of his cum filling my ass brought me off again, just as my last orgasm was waning.

Jerome and Johnny switched places, so I could clean Jerome's cock as Johnny began pounding my ass. Johnny wasn't as big as Jerome, so he had no trouble going balls deep in one thrust. All too soon, Johnny exploded in my ass, and Mark let loose another load in my pussy. I lost count of how may orgasms I had. Johnny pulled out and let me up. I knelt down and took Johnny's softened cock in my mouth. Sucking slightly, I bather it with my tongue. Once Johnny was clean, I turned and sucked Mark clean. I absolutely loved the combined taste of my own juices mixed with Mark's cum.

"OK, guys. I need to clean up all this cum running out of me. Who's ready for a shower?"

My bathroom has a very large shower. All five of us fit inside of it. I was placed in the center of the four young men as they washed me. Jerome shampooed my hair as the other three used their bare hands to apply the body wash. The feeling of eight hands washing and caressing my body was out of this world. I had another orgasm as two fingers were plunging into my pussy and another two into my ass. Once clean, I began returning the favors. Instead of using my hands to spread the body wash, I had each one in turn lather up my tits, then I rubbed my soapy tits all over their bodies. To finish each one, I gave them a titty fuck using my soapy tits. Thank God for the tankless water heater, as I'm sure that the hot water would have run out long before we were done with a regular hot water heater.

After drying off, I asked Sam to retrieve a box from the bottom drawer of my night stand and bring it into the livingroom.

"Alright, guys. It's time for lunch, but that doesn't mean that we can't have a bit of fun with it." Opening the box, I explained. "My husband gave this to me for our anniversary before he died." I pulled out the vibrator and butt plug set. "These are Bluetooth controlled vibrators. I have an app on my phone to control them. While I am making lunch and then eating, you guys can control them. Have fun, and experiment." I finished as I inserted the devices.

Yeah, that was probably a mistake. They drove me absolutely crazy. They began with a few of the pre-programed settings. Those were the ones that were created to bring me right to the edge of orgasm, then stop. It took me 45-minutes to make some simple sandwiches for lunch. As they were sitting down at the table, I saw that their cocks were rigid and standing at attention again. This gave me a wicked idea, and I really wasn't that hungry anyway. Without saying a word, I crawled under the table and engulfed the first hard cock that I found. As I was merrily sucking away, the one who had my lips wrapped around their cock took control of the phone. They would ramp up the vibrations, switch back and forth between pussy vibrations and ass vibrations, occasionally give me a couple of seconds of maximum to both simultaneously, or dead stop just before I orgasmed.

Although I couldn't hear what was being said, I did hear whispering between them. It didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what was being discussed. The first time that the cock in my mouth let loose, both vibrators went to maximum power, sending me into orbit as I swallowed the load of cum and wallowed in my orgasm. That set the stage for the other three. Each time their cocks erupted in my mouth; the vibrators would be cranked up to give me a mind-blowing orgasm. After all four had cum down my throat under the table, lunch was done.

GTO_Racer
GTO_Racer
3,615 Followers
12