Mom's Nude Day Gang Bang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had to take a break for an hour to recuperate. Even though I was still in pretty good shape, my body could only take so much. I went to my bed and passed out for a bit. It also gave the guys a chance to recover. Yes, they were all only in their early 20's and had quick recovery times, but they were still guys. Let's face it; men simply can't physically keep up with women. It's simple biology.

After about a 2-hour nap, I got up and made my way back into the livingroom. I found them on the couch playing video games. That gave me an interesting idea.

"Hey guys. Miss me?"

Of course, there were several shouts to the affirmative from them. What did you expect? They were college boys with a naked and willing woman standing in front of them.

"Tell you what. Let's have a little competition here. One of you set up that racing game, and one of you bring a dining room chair in here. Set the chair in front of the TV facing away from the screen."

A couple of minutes later, and it was set up. I had them draw straws to determine the playing order.

"OK. Johnny, you are up first. Get naked, grab the controller, and sit on the chair. Sam, set the game for single player."

With that done, I walked over, climbed on Johnny's lap with his cock buried in me, and me facing the TV.

"OK. Here's how this is going to work. Johnny can't see the screen, so I will be guiding him. When I lean forward, he will accelerate. Backwards means brake. Obviously, side to side means to turn in that direction." I informed them.

"But, what about hitting Turbo Mode?" Mark asked.

"Glad you asked." I said. "For Turbo Mode, I will do this." With that, I began a very rapid up and down motion as I rode his cock.

"We'll go one at a time. Whoever gets the highest score will win a reward."

So, that's how we spent the next hour. It took a bit of practice at first with each one, since they were facing backwards, my leaning left meant that they really needed to move the stick to the right. It was also a bit frustrating. Most of it was just having a cock sitting inside me while I leaned one direction or the other. Turbo Mode was available at random intervals, and that led to some actual frantic fucking, but it wouldn't last long enough to do anything but ramp up the horneyness briefly. Obviously, none of them even came close to the course record, but they did better than what I had expected. It was Sam that had the highest score.

"OK. Sam wins the surprise." I announced.

"So, what's my reward?"

"Well, you've already had my mouth, pussy, and ass, but what you have probably never had was either my pussy while a vibrator was in my ass. Unless you would prefer having my ass with the vibrator in my pussy. Trust me, fucking either one with those vibrations working the other hole feels spectacular."

Sam chose my pussy, so a vibrating butt plug was inserted into my ass. That, along with the fact that I had just spent the last hour with someone's cock in me, had me flowing like the Amazon River. No foreplay required for him to slide that thick piece of meat inside me.

"HOLY SHIT!!!" He exclaimed. "Those vibrations on my cock are incredible!"

"POUND ME!" I cried as I wrapped my arms and legs around him. I love 20-year-olds. They take direction well. Pound me he did. Zero to one hundred in two strokes.

My first orgasm happened around stroke five. I remember crying out as I came. There were cheers of approval from the rest of the guys as they watched the show. Thank God that Sam had cum a few times that day already, because he lasted a nice long time. I really can't remember how many orgasms I had, but they all began running together. After what I was told was a good 15-minutes, I hard a mighty roar out of Sam. He gave one last great thrust, his body went rigid, and I felt his spurting flood my depths.

"Fucking Hell, that was intense." He muttered when he was finally able to pull himself off of me.

Of course, the other three had to try that as well. After al four of them fucked my pussy with the vibrating anal plug, they then had to try my ass with one of my bigger, stronger vibrators buried in my pussy.

We took a break for dinner. I was pretty tired by that point and didn't really want to cook. There was also the thought of working over a hot stove with my tits hanging out and getting splattered with hot splattering liquids that added to my aversion to cooking right then. Pizza was ordered instead. Yeah, I know what you're thinking -- PIZZA DARE.

Despite my (rather lame) protests, it was determined that I would answer the door and pay for the pizza. No, I would not be allowed to put anything on. It was Nude Day, after all.

Half an hour later:

[DIIINNNNGGG DOOOONNNNGGGG]

I cheated. I put on a pair of 5-inch heels. I had also taken a quick shower, fixed my hair, and put on some make-up.

"Hell.............." the delivery guy started, then abruptly stopped as he stared at my fully revealed naked body standing in the open doorway.

"Uuhh, no. This isn't Hell. I kind of like to think of it as a little slice of Heaven." I responded.

I think his brain had just blown a circuit. Her just stood there with his mouth wide open. I even saw a drop of saliva escaping from his tongue that was hanging out of his mouth. I had not hesitated at all. When the doorbell rang, I opened the door wide open and stood in the center of the doorway, fully exposed. After a couple of minutes of silence, it began to get a bit weird.

"Hello! You rang the doorbell, that would mean that it is your turn to talk."

That seemed to sort of snap him out of his silent stupor.

"HOLY SHIT! You're fucking beautiful!" He finally exclaimed.

"Well thank you." I replied, batting my eyelashes at him. "I really try to take care of myself, and I appreciate your approval. Now, what can I do for you?"

"Oh, uuummmm....."

"Are you here to deliver my pizzas?" I asked helpfully.

"Uuhhh, pizzas?"

"Yes. Pizzas. I assume that is what is in the boxed that you are holding."

He suddenly looked at the packages in his hands like they had magically appeared without his knowledge. His head shook a couple of times, and I saw the realization come back into his eyes.

"Oh, uuhh, yeah. I have your pizzas here."

"Thank you. The boys and I have worked up quite an appetite. How much do I owe you?" I asked.

"Oh. Uuummmm, $34.96."

"OK. Let me just set these down, and I will get the cash for you." I replied.

I set the pizzas on the table in the foyer and turned to where I had set my purse on the floor. My back was towards him, and as I bent over to get the cash out of my purse, I heard a groan from behind me. Turning back to face him, I couldn't help but smile as I saw the large wet stain spreading across the front of his pants.

"Well, that's a shame. I was going to offer to blow you as your tip, but I can see that relieving your distress has already been taken care of. How about this?" I said as I put one twenty-dollar bill under each breast. "I'll let you feel my tits as you retrieve the bills. Then, you can keep the change."

Yeah, he took his time lifting each breast and thumbing my nipples as he retrieved the bills. Yeah, I got pretty ramped up on that. I stood there with the door open ad he backed away and eventually got in his car. I finally closed the door as he began driving away.

We had all built up quite an appetite, so the pizzas vanished rapidly. We relaxed on the couch for about an hour, just chatting and watching some ESPN recap show. We discussed how school was going, what their classes were like, plans for the summer, and internships that they were interested in. They asked about my work, friends, and other activities. Eventually, the food settled, and we got our energy back to continue the activities.

Two hours later, we were relaxing in the hot tub. I could already tell that I would be walking a bit funny for the next couple of days. Totally worth it. I had just let them know that I would probably need to recuperate for the rest of the weekend, but blowjobs were still on the table (or under the table -- if you get my drift).

"So, mom, what's the plan for next weekend? I'm not sure how you could beat today."

"Well," I replied. "Know any girls that you could call? It's been a while since I let my submissive sapphic side out."

Their shocked looks slowly morphed into wide smiles.


12