All Comments on 'Mom's Nude Pictures'

by Saula88

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 5 years ago
Frisson

Frission is the perfect word for you perfect masterpiece. Please continue with this one as it is truly beautiful man/woman, mother/son.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Part2?

I like this this is a good story you need to write part 2 I would like to see it happen but for part 2 maybe you should have her join him in whatever country he’s in cause he’s roaming the world to have that feeling of an exotic land and desire from both sides it’s also so they have some time for themselves and privacy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Very entertaining read

Amusing even if you didn't get the expected conclusion. Lots of well written wordplay.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
More

I want more of his story, it is good!

prop69prop69about 5 years ago
We need more sex

Limit on erotic copy on Mom

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Love this story

No sex. But the sizzling son-mom tension is well worth a read. Cleverly, artfully rendered wordplays. There is much in the unstated, as there is in the explicit mom-son conversation.

Love the wicked ending. Even tho it lays the teasing foundation for a sequel, I'm not sure if a sequel will do this story sensual justice.

Saula88, do keep on doing the write thing...

tallman441tallman441about 5 years ago
More to this story

Well written and god story line. The conversation between mother and son is excellent, but there is definitely more to this story.

Is she hiding a secret with her other son? Now that the cat is out of the bag so to speak, is she hinting at a relationship with this son.

You should think about writing a sequel. You have the talent.

DomJ69DomJ69almost 5 years ago
Great Setup

Unfortunately for you, the majority of readers on here want masturbation material, so the rating's number doesn't reflect your talent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I've Seen My Sisters-in-law

My wife, two of her sisters and a grown niece were standing at the table looking at something. No one seemed to notice I had come in behind them. I looked over their shoulders and saw a stack of pictures. Two will always be etched indelibly in my memory. One was a picture, taken recently, of my wife's baby sister Katie. A man...not her husband was squeezing her bare tit as she lay naked on her bed. The other picture was my wife Nancy, her sister Janie, their baby sister Katie and their niece Kayla. They were all standing with their butts to the camera leaning over the foot of my bed, looking back over their shoulders and smiling for the camera. None had more clothing on than panties or thong. Instantly I wondered who had been the lucky photographer, and what was the occasion for the photos.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sexy breezy erotic story, love this

Nice lite conversation style sexy titillating story. Don’t succumb to pressure to ratchet up to pounding & screaming sex. There is plenty of that mundane formulaic stuff on Literotica. This is a good style. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Take it further please

I got to the end and was so bummed out that there wasn’t a link to more pages! This was so well written and my mind took it to the next weekend... Mom would say some like, “ so you reviewed my pictures from a few years ago but I would like a fresh opinion and one of a more up close personal nature. You can only tell so much from a picture anyway, can I get your man/woman opinion of an up close and personal viewing?”

So many stories are so quick to the slam bam thank you ma’am and I enjoyed your slow build up to an intimate time with mom. I would love to see how you move them to a connection that has him honor his mom with his gentle care for her beautiful body and then to have her so moved by his care, to have her animal side come out and passionately consume him.

Then there is the whole what now and what next for these two...

Saula88Saula88over 3 years agoAuthor
Reply to Anonymous (17 Aug 2020, “Take It Further Please”)

Dear Anonymous,

Many thanks for your kind feedback.

Not many Literotica readers appreciate my sexually-restrained lite

stories.

If you enjoyed this story, but left wanting, I have

“Mum’s Intimate Pics” which has very close similarity to this

story, but a fuller more-developed storyline, with more

action.

So too, “He Takes Pics For Parents”.

Sensual simmering photography is a recurring sub-theme/theme in my stories.

enjoY

Saula88

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 3 years ago

Really excellent tale. despite the lack of sex in the basic sense, it was definitely a very sexy story. Again the implied sexiness came into play, and made this story all the better for it. It didn't need end to end fucking to make it a Hot story, the reader's mind did that for them. You have a gift in writing such stories, very impressive.

JoeehartleyJoeehartleyover 3 years ago
Great Story

5 stars

chytownchytownover 3 years ago
Nice Story***

Thanks for the read.

jr1238ukjr1238ukover 3 years ago

this whole collection is just beautifully erotic

Sonshine1980Sonshine1980almost 3 years ago

Unique, hot, and wonderful.

nicho1855nicho1855almost 3 years ago

Maybe the older brother was tapping mom, hence the nude pictures.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Leave them wanting more, and you sure did.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I saw my mother nude when she was drunk and her robe had opened up and I was able to see her boobs and pubic hair. I took nude pictures of her and looked at her nude body when I masturbated. I would get a pair of her dirty panties and smell her vagina and put it in my mouth and suck on the crotch so I could taste her vagina and when I came it was so incredible.

WoodencavWoodencav9 months ago

You have such an amazing talent for words. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

LOH!

OI8U2OI8U28 months ago

Me: So, did you and my bro do more than just take nude pictures?

This time my mom did take a moment to decide, but quickly gave a naughty smile.

Mom: Well...we did get very turned-on and...umm...we ended up fucking. I can see by that bulge in your pants you're excited too.

Me: I want you mom; since we're alone, do you think the two of us can fuck for a while?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSaula88@Saula88
I’m a mature writer from our English south coast. Many of my stories are inspired by the heavenly remote coastal area where I live. I operate a homestay in my home, listed under a popular homestay app platform. A few of my stories are homestay-themed. I’ve an intimate relatio...