All Comments on 'Mom's Obsession'

by bigjimbroni65

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Uggh

WTF? I stopped halfway through first chapter. An 18 year old ordering DVD's through the mail? A shameless plug for Literotica and an awkward plea for him to not comment on the stories under "Anonymous".

This sucked

Signed Anonymous.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
My 2 cents

A very good story. A question needs to be asked. You wrote about another son that got a broken jaw from one of the mother's boyfriends. What happened to him? He kind of disappeared. Also, it seems kind of weird that when she asked him to forsake all other women forever for her, he asked her if she wanted to be his girlfriend. I know it is a small thing and the story was great, but I just noticed these items. Thanks for the story and your imagination. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

GREAT STORY I LOVE THAT MOM AND SON HAD A CHILD TOGHTER

DO IT AGAIN

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Anonymous

I was enjoying your story till your little rant about coward comments. I myself do not have a account. I have sent many comments to the personal e-mail address provided by authors here and never gotten a response. You are just as much of a coward by hiding behind a keyboard. A little less rant and more quality writing makes a good author and happy readers

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Big Baby

Aww did a writer get all upset about anonymous comments? Poor baby :( maybe write more about the story and less about how upset you got over comments and Id actually finish reading this. The jump from “dont want to talk about masturbating” to “I wrote incest porn let me guide you right to it” couldve used work. Stopped reading after whining section #2. First comment on literotica and its anonymous to piss you off :)

bigjimbroni65bigjimbroni65about 5 years agoAuthor
To all those who remain anonymous.

Yes. Not all are cruel and nasty. But here are a couple of examples right here and now. One who titled his/her comment as Uggh. Classic case of stupidity. Another one only talks about the anonymous rant. Says he/she doesn't have an account so they send a feedback via email. Then says they get no response back. There's a good reason why that is. People use their true name for their email address. To respond back would give that person away. So I hope that puts your mind at ease to why they don't respond.

There are other's who remain anonymous and have given great reviews or asked valid questions. These I respect. They're not here nit-picking every sentence or word. But to the anonymous trolls out there, that one line is drawing you out like a moth to a flame.

bigjimbroni65bigjimbroni65about 5 years agoAuthor
To anonymous who said it was great they had a child.

I'm glad you enjoyed my story. I wish you used a name so I could direct it better. I'm not sure what you meant by "do it again". If you mean another story, with pleasure. If you meant a sequel, that won't happen. This story was a whopping 7 pages long and took me 2 months to complete. I thank you for your imput.

bigjimbroni65bigjimbroni65about 5 years agoAuthor
To Sonnyw55

Thank you for your comment. It was my longest story so far. I'm happy to hear that you loved it. I did too. lol

bigjimbroni65bigjimbroni65about 5 years agoAuthor
To anonymous who titled my two cents.

The brother left home when he was 18. I didn't include that in the story because he wasn't really relevant. I only put him in there because at the time April dated guys who were abusive. I apologize if that confused you.

For your second question. I believe they were at different times But with him being young, it would be possible for him to stray. Remember. He had dreams about his biology teacher. Her asking that of him was just some assurance. I hope that helped you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Everyone's anonymous

Having a username doesn't magically make a person identifiable. I just don't want to bother signing up for a porn related site and having that in my email where it could lead to awkwardness.

In thirty seconds I could make up some random nickname and have an account. I would still be completely anonymous to you.

-Batman

goducks1goducks1about 5 years ago
first of all - 5 stars

fun, sexy well-written, clever story. great tease, great sex scenes - fantastic. really a great story.

i loved the dig on anonymous commenters - people who comment then hide behind "anonymous" are cowards. and i see some of the same buttheads are making comments below. either be a man and post with a name and email - or be a wiener. but just own being a wiener!!

bigjimbroni65bigjimbroni65about 5 years agoAuthor
To anonymous who called me a bib baby.

Another moth coming to the flame. Seems to me that part of the story got your attention now didn't it.

MarcNagolMarcNagolabout 5 years ago
You need to rewrite it. It sounds like your storyline isn’t straight, or you haven’t explained things clearly enough for the audience.

In the beginning, you have the mother (aunt) losing her husband in the same car wreck as the kids parents. Later around page 5, the husband ran off when the kids were little. Which is it? I’m quite confused.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Meh

The general plot was ok but I didn't really find the story erotic. There was very little exploration in to the emotions or feelings driving the characters (very little character development at all in fact for a story of this length) just the facts surrounding the circumstances. It was probably for that reason I found the story to be unnecessarily drawn out with very little to keep me interested. It was kind of like reading a guide to keeping a pet cat that was written by someone who has never owned a cat, I just couldn't find it believable. I am sorry if you've been hurt by insensitive critics but let's face it, you're posting stories on an incest page so it's not really a "safe space" and writing that little rant just made you look like a twat. I was left wandering if you actually came up with the rant first and then tried to construct a narrative around it.

meucimeuciabout 5 years ago
great work

I thoroughly enjoyed your story again great work!

lone_wolf716lone_wolf716about 5 years ago
Great Story

Loved every word, every sex scene, nicely put together and a fitting end....

To the Anonymous group Own your Critique or don't speak at all....

bigjimbroni65bigjimbroni65about 5 years agoAuthor
To Lone_wolf716

First, thanks for the great feedback. I am glad that you enjoyed the story. I'm not criticizing every person who comments as anonymous. Some are very good and give me great advice. It's just those who pick apart the story and complain about this line or that paragraph. Those who have responded got a nerve hit when they read that one part. It got their panties in a bunch. Commenting on that one part of the story proved that. But you and others commented on the entire story. That's what I like. So thanks again for your comment. It made my day.

bigjimbroni65bigjimbroni65about 5 years agoAuthor
To meuci.

Thank you very much. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Grreat Work!

I completely enjoyed your story.

Thank you for your work.

tobytimtobytimabout 5 years ago
Great

Hot & Sexy, should be more mothers like it

bigjimbroni65bigjimbroni65about 5 years agoAuthor
To Anonymous who wrote Grreat work.

You just made my day. First by giving a great compliment, but second because you proved my point that NOT all who comment as anonymous are immature trolls. You get a thumbs up in my book. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wonderful!

I really enjoyed this story. I'm going to read what else you've written. Keep it up. I got off twice from it.

linnearlinnearabout 5 years ago
Great Story

Full of love and commitment and Hot Sex.

LatinindulgementLatinindulgementabout 5 years ago
Great story

A little bit long for those of Us that like to get to the point in a hurry.. but did enjoy reading the whole story.. those two have some Amazing energy.. once you get pass the mindset of incest.. Hot is just that.. HOTTT..

dikupinyadikupinyaalmost 5 years ago
beautiful love story

ch 2 mom passes away chris marries daughter

DomJ69DomJ69almost 5 years ago
Great Story

I really liked your story and I'm impressed with how you managed to keep it fresh and original over so many pages.

There were however a few mistakes that could easily have been corrected by a proof reader. For example: They moved to a new state and their friends noticed the change in them.

You might think this next comment is daft, bit I assure you it is true. Reading on a computer/illuminated screen is different to reading a page in a book. Your paragraphs are too long. Try and split them up with a max of 4/5 lines per paragraph. Not only would that aid the pace of your story, it will stop the reader from skipping large sections of your writing.

Hope this helps and feel free to comment on my work.

HragsHragsover 4 years ago

Nice story. I really enjoyed reading. I just wonder what happen the other son .. Chris's brother? But I still liked you writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thanks for the tags

But I'll pass. I don't like anal, I'm not gay.

KinkCuriousInNJUSKinkCuriousInNJUSover 2 years ago

This was a really nice story. I am never a huge fan of incest pregnancies but I can see why it was included here. And the fact that she got her tubes tied after was the right choice. To be honest, the mother sounds like the exact idea of the physical type of woman I like. Shorter, round, big breasts, I find all of that very enticing, especially when I was her sons age. Her co-workers and his friends getting suspicious probably only had their suspicions confirmed when they moved to another state. I do wish there could have been a second chapter as we learn about their life after moving (as long as it didn't turn into them each fucking everyone else around, I really dislike when incest stories turn into that). All in all, this was a pretty good story.

Becknell2Becknell26 months ago

Very good story. A parent teacher conference could have been nice.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbigjimbroni65@bigjimbroni65
Hello. I'm a 50 something yr old man. Single, but have two beautiful teenage daughters who live with me. Love to write stories, and hoping that they can entertain those who wish to read them. I mainly like doing family taboo stories. Whether it's mom/son, dad/daughter.