Mom's Panties, Daddy's Dick

Story Info
Stepdad suspects stepson wants some cock.
813 words
4.15
10.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kobatt
Kobatt
8 Followers

All the characters in this story are above 18 years of age and consenting.

Please provide any feedback you think is helpful.

Once upon a time, that bratty stepson of mine came home late. Again. So tired of his bullshit. Since he came back after his first year of college he acts so cool and so tough even though I see him staring at my crotch and have found him hiding his moms sexiest panties in his room. I suspect he's been wearing them. I smelled the smell of a male crotch when I found them. Butni put them back in their hiding spot.

Time to test my theories on Ken, my bratty, cool acting, stepson. He thinks he's sneaking by the master bedroom door. Moms out of town so if im asleep he is home free. The arrogance of youth.

But I'm not asleep and I follow him into his room and catch him as he is getting undressed. Just before the genius can slip under the covers and pretend to be asleep. "Ah, look who missed curfew again." My words startle Ken. He immediately looks at my crotch as I'm in his room in nothing but my boxers. "What are you looking at son?"

"Nothing what do you mean?" he says as he strips to his boxers and slides in bed.

"I mean I saw you looking at my cock, son, do you like what you see?" I say as I walk my thinly clothed cock close to my sons face. "Here take a look!" I fish my cock out and hold it. I'm sure he can feel its heat. He is calmly and quietly fixated on it.

"If you don't want to get grounded for being late again then there is something you can do for daddy...you can drain these balls."

"No Dad that's gay as hell!"

A half-hearted respknse. Daddy feels comfortable he is right about his cock lusting stepson. And takes gis chance. "Open-up boy."

And the command is followed. Daddy's cock is sliding into his sons hot wet mouth. Sensing his son's lust Daddy quickly escalates by gripping Ken's hair and fucking his face. His stepson adjusts to make it easier to take all of daddy's cock. "Good boy, take daddy's dick like that and you will not be grounded."

Daddy decides to lay in bed. And without a word his stepson shifts and kneels between his daddy's legs and resumes his task. Daddy's hand on his head and pumping his mouth. "That's a good boy."

Daddy gets tense as his balls tighten and he says he's going to cum right as he thrusts his cock into Ken's throat and shoots his ropes. Ken dutifully takes it all without any hesitation. "That's a good boy. Ok you won't get in trouble for being late. And I liked that I think I will make you my little cock sucker whenever mommy is gone...if you don't mind."

"Thank you sir, for not grounding me. But I'm not gay and I won't suck your cock whenever you want. I only did it to get out of trouble," Ken says, as he is still kneeling over, gripping, and staring at my cock.

"Oh, well what about these?" I reach under the bed and pull out moms Lacey black panties and stockings...."explain what these are doing under your bed? You've been wearing these. You love pretending to be a slut don't you? So stop pretending"

"Put these on," I say as I throw the panties at my stepson. The command is followed. "Now get on all fours like a good girl"...the command is...again...followed. My theories are all proving true.

I straddle Ken and slide the panties aside. "I'm going to make a real woman out of you." I slowly inch my still wet cock inside his tight pussy. Taking care not to move too fast.

Until the time is come and Ken is adjusted to daddy's cock pumping in and out of him. Now I'm slamming that pussy. Watching that smooth pale white ass clap and ripple against my hips.

Watching the shockwaves move through his cushiony round ass cheeks. Watching that ass makes my balls tighten. And I pump that pussy full of daddy's cum in short order. Fucking someone for the first time always makes me cum faster than I would prefer. And this was an above average level hot situation.

"You can keep those panties. Your mom won't wear them anymore. I need you to be a good boy and pick up her slack. It's your job to take care of this dick." I crawl out of bed and walk out of the room.

"Yes sir." Kens reply reaches my ears as I walk down the hall to the master bedroom. I quickly rinse off and smile as I recall that mom wont be home for another 5 days.

Kobatt
Kobatt
8 Followers