Mom's Pet

Story Info
A mother/daughter relationship is taken to a new level.
2.2k words
4.48
65.8k
100

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since Jamie was the only child of a single parent, she and her mom had a very close and open relationship. They would always tell each other their deepest feelings and secrets. In fact they were more like best friends than mother and daughter. However one evening Jamie shared a secret with her mom that would change their lives in ways neither could have imagined.

It was only two weeks after her eighteenth birthday, and Jamie was out on a date with some guy she meet at a store the previous day. She didn't have much luck dating either men or women but she kept trying.

Jamie had a petite but well toned body with a flat chest and a small firm ass. She worked out daily and was very muscular, but simply had no curves to get anyone's attention. Her tiny frame often had others thinking she is much younger than she really was. In addition Jamie was a social introvert except around her mom, so she was always afraid to speak to other people or even ask anyone out on a date as well. It was her petite size and timid attitude, which kept the teenager in the shallow end of the dating pool. Unfortunately for her the few dates she did have were usually disastrous at best.

That evening after her date dropped her off in front of the warehouse, Jamie forced a smile and waved at him as he drove off. She went inside the warehouse to the first floor, which Jamie and her mom used as a garage. She cried alone for several minutes thinking about her pathetic dating life. Finally she wiped away the tears and went upstairs to their flat.

The second floor was in direct contrast to warehouse's well worn exterior. The second floor was completely remodeled with a large great-room, which functioned as a living room, kitchen, and office, with a spectacular view of the city.

It was the city view and the openness, which caught her mom's attention. So her mom spent over a million dollars remodeling the second floor into the perfect flat for the two of them. The third floor had two spacious bedrooms and a large comfortable bathroom that Jamie shared with her mom.

As Jamie stepped into the great-room, she didn't see her mom. "Mom," Jamie said in a loud voice.

"I am in my bedroom," she heard her mom reply from upstairs.

Jamie went upstairs to the third floor, to where both bedrooms were. She walked into her mom's bedroom and found her in bed reading.

Setting down her book her mom asked, "How was your..."

Her question trailed off as she saw Jamie's tears that the teenager could no longer hide. Jamie collapsed onto the bed and into her mother's arms.

After several minutes of crying, Jamie finally said, "He spent the entire time talking about his ex-girlfriend. He never once asked about me and barely let me talk. But the worst part was that his ex called him and he spent over an hour talking to her."

Jamie began crying louder as her mom held her tighter.

Before Jamie had arrived home her mom had taken a shower and was just relaxing in an almost sheer silk robe. Jamie's mom was curvy but definitely not chubby. Her mom's curves were from her 36 C breasts and soft round ass. Both women worked out together, so her mom was just as toned and muscular as Jamie was. However her mom had a 'milf' body to go with the muscles.

As Jamie curled up against her mom, she noticed her mom's exposed breasts. She wanted to reach out to them and do more than just hug her, but she resisted the urge.

The sight of her mom's gorgeous round breasts reminded the teenager about her deepest secret. A secret she never told anyone not even her mom. Finally after a few seconds of silent thought Jamie softly said, "I wish I could date a girl like you."

Still fighting the urge to feel her mom's breasts Jamie said, "I wish I could date you. I know it's wrong but I have a serious girl crush on you"

Her mom gently lifted Jamie's head so they were looking into each other's eyes. She brushed aside Jamie's long blond hair that was covering her face. She then used the back of her index finger to gently wipe away a tear trickling down Jamie's face. "A girl crush?" her mom asked with a big smile.

After finally admitting her feelings she had kept hidden from her mom, she nervously nodded, 'yes.'

Her mom brushed away another tear then leaned over and they began to kiss.

At first it was just a gentle kiss on the lips. A second later Jamie felt her mom's tongue enter her mouth. Within moments both women began to kiss passionately and moan loudly. Their lips never left the other's as their tongues traded places back and forth in each other's mouth.

After several minutes kissing that was way past a friendly mother-daughter kiss, her mom pulled away from Jamie briefly. Her mom pulled off Jamie's blouse and began to gently fondle Jamie's nipples and caress the girl's flat chest. Jamie responded by moaning loudly and letting her mom have her way.

Eventually Jamie slipped off her mom's robe. She cupped her mom's gorgeous soft breasts and savored every inch under her fingers.

As her mom continued playing with Jamie's flat chest she notice the teenager's nipples were getting extremely hard and erect. She began teasing and twisting gently, which had Jamie moaning louder.

Moments later her mom leaned Jamie onto the bed and slipped off the teenager's jeans and panties, exposing Jamie's smooth hairless pussy.

Her mom was soon on all fours over Jamie as they looked deeply into each other's eyes. She then slowly lowered herself on top of Jamie. Just before their bodies met her mom leaned down and they began kissing again. Their tongues exploring each other's mouth once more. As they pressed their naked bodies against each other their hands began roaming over each other's bodies.

With one hand Jamie was squeezing her mom's ass and grinding her mom's pussy against her crotch. The teenager's other hand was entangled in her mom's short cropped blond hair as they kissed.

Her mom was resting on top of Jamie so she could use both hands to tease her daughter's rock hard nipples. She allowed her entire weight to press down on Jamie.

The two women continued kissing like long-lost lovers. Jamie had wanted this for so long and she got the impression that her mom was long waiting for this too. Her mom was more passionate then any guy or girl Jamie had ever been with before.

At some point they came up for air and her mom rolled off of Jamie but still pressing her body next to her daughter's. "We are about to cross the point of no return," her mom whispered catching her breath, "are you certain about this?"

Nervously Jamie nodded, 'yes.'

Her mom began to kiss Jamie's lips briefly, then moved down to begin kissing her neck causing the teenager to moan loudly.

Jamie was caressing her mom's large boobs as her mom began sucking on Jamie's tiny tits.

Suddenly her mom kneeled up and straddled Jamie's face as she lowered her own face between Jamie's thighs.

As her mom began kissing the inside of Jamie's thighs softly, Jamie matched her mom's kisses on her mom's thighs.

Jamie moaned loudly as she felt her mom's tongue kissing her smooth hairless mound. Jamie was squeezing her mom's ass cheeks as she felt her mom's tongue lick the folds of her slit.

Within seconds Jamie felt her mom licking her clit. Jamie responded by moaning louder and squeezing her mom's ass tighter.

While her mom began to slowly lick and tease the teenager's clit, Jamie began kissing her mom's mound, which she also kept smooth and hairless except for a small trimmed patch above her crotch.

As her mom was licking her daughter's clit, Jamie began sucking and licking her mom's clit. By now both women were moaning into each other.

Jamie could feel a massive climax building in her pussy. She could have cum at anytime but she strained to hold it back because she desperately wanted to cum with her mom. Her petite body was trembling with anticipation.

Her mom must have realized Jamie's desire because she slowed her licking on Jamie's clit.

Meanwhile Jamie continued licking her mom's clit faster. Gently nibbling her button with her teeth. Soon the teenager's face was covered in her mom's juices as she got closer to coming.

When her mom was ready to climax, she resumed licking Jamie's clit. Both women were moaning loudly into the other's crotch. Seconds later Jamie' exploded into the single most intense orgasm of her life. Her entire body was trembling and she was moaning loudly into her mom's pussy.

Although she was cumming harder than ever before, Jamie didn't want to disappoint her mom and she continued licking her mom's clit forcing her mom to climax with her.

Soon both women were moaning as their orgasms continued for several long moments. Finally they both stopped and were left panting heavily into the other's soaking wet pussy.

After a brief rest Jamie was moaning again as her mom began licking her daughter's slit again before she delved onto her clit.

Jamie was cuming again in seconds. "Fuck yes," Jamie screamed as her mom licked her.

After she came Jamie was again panting like a wild animal. Another rest then Jamie began to lick her mom's clit again. Jamie was licking faster and faster until her mom was screaming in pleasure, "Lick me you little bitch."

The two women took turns licking each other to countless orgasm for the next hour. Eventually their tongues were completely worn out and both women were exhausted. They curled up in each other's arms and feel asleep.

At one point in the middle of the night, Jamie woke to find herself still being held by her mom. Jamie felt her mom brush aside her long blond hair and she realized her mom was also awake. "Mom ...," Jamie tried to say.

"Jamie," her mom interrupted, " we are well past mother and daughter. Call me by my name."

With a big smile Jamie said, "Brandi. That was by far the best sexual experience I have ever had. I don't want it to ever end."

Her mom held her daughter tight and said, "I will never let it end, I promise. You belong to me now."

The two began kissing again and their hands began roaming over each other's bodies. "My tongue needs some rest," Brandi laughed, "Reach into the nightstand. You will find a couple of vibrators."

Jamie did as her mom suggested and found the vibrators as well as several other things of interest. "I didn't know you had so many toys," Jamie exclaimed.

"That is only a small portion of my collection," Brandi casually said, "Do you see anything else you like?"

After looking around briefly in the drawer, Jamie sat up next to Brandi again holding a large rubber vibrator in one hand and a black leather dog collar in the other. "I remember you told me that you loved dominating a girl named Tammy," Jamie said nervously, "and you regretted when she got back together with her husband and left you."

Brandi took the leather collar from Jamie and the teenager continued, "You said that you felt more alive when you were dominating her. More alive than in your entire life. Is that true?"

Looking at the collar then to Jamie, Brandi quietly said, " It is so true. I truly felt alive when I was dominating her. It just felt right to me."

Looking deeply into her mom's eyes Jamie said, "Do you want to dominate me?"

"I must admit," Brandi answered, "I have often thought about taking you as my bitch. Very often."

Jamie grabbed her long blond hair and pulled it up and away from her neck. Her mom still holding the collar said, "Are you certain you want to go down this path?"

Still holding back her hair Jamie replied, "I know I want to be your lover. I know I want to keep you satisfied. I know I want to belong to you."

Without another word Brandi slipped the collar around her daughter's neck and secured it with the buckle. She looped her finger into the large D ring at the front of the collar and pulled her daughter closer and kissed her deeply.

While her mom kissed her, Jamie's hands began roaming over her mom's breasts. Her mom's nipples became as hard as hers. This definitely got her mom aroused.

Jamie could feel her mom holding on tightly to the collar and the teenager could feel herself getting moist between her thighs. In fact without touching herself, Jamie could tell that she was more aroused and wet than a few hours earlier.

Brandi stopped kissing her daughter and looked into her eyes. "You will be my pet, my little bitch," Brandi said, " and I will be your Mistress."

"Yes Mistress,' Jamie responded with a nervous smile.

"Now get between my thighs and lick me off," her mom demanded.

"Yes Mistress," Jamie responded as she knelt between her mom's thighs and began licking her again.