Mom's Pet Ch. 02

Story Info
Jamie agrees to her new life as a slave.
2.4k words
4.36
42.7k
38

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning Jamie woke up in her mom's bed and rolled over to see Brandi was already out of bed and starting her day. Thinking about the previous night Jamie felt the leather collar around her neck and realized it wasn't a dream. Her mom really collared her as her property.

Uncertain what was expected of her orx what she should do. Jamie went downstairs still naked. Her mom was relaxing with a cup of coffee on the couch as she looked over some papers for work. She also noticed her mom was wearing a pink silk robe that clung perfectly to her body, which caused the teenager's pussy to become damp again.

Still uncertain how to proceed Jamie stood in front of Brandi and said, "Good morning Mistress."

"Good morning Jamie," her mom said as she set down her papers and looked at her daughter.

Brandi patted the couch next to her and said, "You can sit next to me so we can chat."

Jamie sat next to her mom and took in the aroma of her mom's coffee. Her mom handed her the cup, for which Jamie was grateful and took several long sips.

"I assume by the way you are not dressed and still wearing your collar that you enjoyed last night," her mom said taking the cup from her daughter and taking another sip.

"Oh definitely I enjoyed it," Jamie enthusiastically said, "More than anything else in the world, I enjoyed making love to you."

"How do you feel about becoming my pet/slave?" her mom asked taking another sip of coffee.

"Honestly," Jamie started, " I love it even more than the sex."

Her mom studied Jamie as she continued speaking, " I have always had problems keeping boyfriends and girlfriends, but the idea of you wanting to keep me as your slave, is so satisfying."

Jamie felt the collar around her neck and said, " I have to be honest I love the feel of collar around my neck it shows me and the rest of the world that I belong to you."

Her mom played with the D ring at the front of the collar and asked, "You like the idea of being owned?"

"Absolutely," Jamie said, "I don't want you to ever let me go. Ever."

Jamie continued, "Just like you feel complete when you are dominating someone, I feel like a whole person with the collar on my neck and I am serving you. It just feels right."

"Owning you means you have no rights and you must obey me," her mom cautioned the teenager, "You must ask permission for anything and must accept whatever I say."

Jamie moaned as her mom held onto to her collar, "I understand totally, Mistress."

"I will be allowed to sleep with whomever I want. Whenever I want," her mom said, "You on the other hand are my property and I will control when and with whom you sleep. Is that understood?"

"Yes Mistress," the teenager answered.

"Just because I am your mother,' Brandi said, "Does not mean that I will be kind to you. I have very sadistic tastes."

Brandi reached over and began twisting Jamie's left nipple making the girl squeal. As she continued hurting her daughter's nipples Brandi continued, "Besides being a Domme I am also a sadist and enjoy making people suffer for my pleasure and I promise that you will indeed suffer a lot just to satisfy my sadistic desires. Do you accept your fate, slave?"

Her mom twisted Jamie's nipples harder to accent her question, making Jamie squeal louder from the pain. Not entirely knowing everything her mom was implying; she nodded yes anxiously. The teenager only knew for certain that the idea of being her mom's slave was a total turn on for her. "Yes Mistress," Jamie answered, "I accept my fate."

Her Mistress pulled her closer and kissed Jamie deeply. Their tongues glided over each other as they kissed until finally her Mistress pushed her away. Her Mistress handed her the empty cup of coffee and demanded, "Get me some more coffee, slave.'

"Yes Mistress," Jamie answered as she got up to refill the cup for her mom.

When Jamie returned holding the cup, her Mistress said, "Unless I tell you otherwise, You will always kneel in front of me with your head bowed down. You may not speak unless spoken to. Do you understand slave?"

"Yes Mistress," Jamie replied nervously.

Brandi took the cup from her daughter and said, "Get on all fours at my feet."

Jamie quickly obeyed and felt her mom's feet on her back like a footstool. For almost an hour Jamie remained on all fours as her mom relaxed. She finally felt her mom remove her feet from her back and say, "Lick me off, slave."

Jamie glanced up at her mom, who had already spread her legs wide. Jamie remained on all fours and crawled between her mom's thighs. The aroma of her mom's arousal filling Jamie's nostrils.

Jamie lowered her face into her mom's smooth pussy and began kissing her folds. Using her tongue she licked her way into her slit and found her Mistress's clit then began licking.

Jamie was amazed and thrilled to see how hard her mom's button was already. Instantly Jamie began licking feverishly.

Brandi responded by moaning loudly with her legs spread wider to allow her little bitch better access. Arching her back and tensing her body as she got closer. The petite little blonde between her thighs worked tirelessly to satisfy her sexual needs.

While Jamie continued licking she could sense her mom was getting closer. Suddenly her mistress started squirting her juices over her face as she began screaming in pleasure.

After Brandi was satisfied she set her foot on her daughter's shoulder and pushed her away. Still panting heavily she said, "Go into the bathroom and give yourself two enemas and use the hair remover to make sure there are no stray hairs on your body. Once your ass is cleaned out, take a shower. Then put on the clothes I will lay out on your bed. You are not permitted to cum."

"Yes Mistress, " Jamie said as she got up and ran to the bathroom.

Once in the bathroom Jamie removed her leather collar and prepared the first enema. As she felt the first enema filling her small ass as she applied the hair remover over her entire body and in particular her crotch. She could feel the tingling in her crotch as she thought about licking her mom.

She drained the first enema and quickly refilled her ass. This time as her usually flat tummy began to expand she began rubbing it. For such a petite girl her abdomen swelled like she was six months pregnant.

After she emptied her second enema Jamie hoped into the shower and washed off the hair crème and whatever stray hairs she had left on her body. While she was washing herself she couldn't help but think about licking her mistress and satisfying her.

The teenager's fingers wondered to her smooth crotch and parted her pussy. Within moments she was rubbing her clit getting herself closer. Sheepishly Jamie looked out of the shower to make certain she was alone. After assuring herself she was the only person in the bathroom she began rubbing her clit in earnest. She was imaging herself licking her mom's delicious pussy again and savoring the taste. Seconds later she was biting her lip hard to quiet her screams as she came. Her young firm body quivered as she came.

She thought about giving herself one more orgasm but didn't want to make her mom suspicious so she got out and dried herself off then put her collar back around her neck.

When she got to her room, Jamie found her electric blue string bikini and a pair of five-inch heels. As Jamie put on her bikini she thought it was odd to wear high heels to the beach but it is what her new Mistress wants.

The bikini her mom had laid out was probably her skimpiest one. There were small cloth triangles, which barely covered her nipples and displayed her very flat chest. Her bottom was not much bigger and only covered her slit and exposed the subtle lines between her torso and hips pointing to her crotch. At the back there was no material only a string going between her firm ass checks to hold the front patch of cloth in place.

Slipping on her heels Jamie walked down stairs to the great room.

Her mom was downstairs preparing a travel mug of coffee. Brandi was wearing a very conservative black business skirt that ended an inch above her knee and a matching jacket with two inch heeled pumps. It was a stark difference to what Jamie was barely wearing.

Once downstairs Jamie kneeled in front of her mother, who basically ignored the girl. Brandi continued to fix her mug then gather papers she would need for the day. Finally she turned her attention to Jamie.

Brandi produced a pair of steel handcuffs and locked Jamie's wrists together behind her back. She then slapped Jamie's tiny ass hard and said, "Wait by my car."

As ordered Jamie went downstairs and stood beside her mom's Vette. Moments later she heard her mom's heels clicking on the cement floor towards her. "Are you allowed to stand in my presence, slave," her mom asked.

With her hands cuffed behind her back Jamie awkwardly got to her knees. "I am sorry Mistress," Jamie said to her mother.

Brandi stood in front of Jamie and grabbed her daughter's hair then pulled it back so Jamie was forced to look up into her mother's eye. "Just because you are my daughter, don't think that I won't punish you for disobeying," her mom said sternly, "You are my daughter, but more importantly you are my slave. The only way to correct a slave is through punishment."

"Yes Mistress, " Jamie responded nervously.

"Did I give you permission to masturbate this morning in the shower?" her mom asked.

Jamie was shocked when she heard her mom's question. Her heart sank when she realized her mom discovered that she cheated. Jamie looked up pleading with her eyes, hoping her mom would forgive her.

"Answer me, you little bitch. Did I give you permission to cum today in the shower/" her mom demanded.

'No," Jamie whispered.

"No Mistress," her mom corrected.

"No Mistress," Jamie answered fighting back tears.

Her mom pulled Jamie to her feet and helped her into the passenger seat. After her mom got in and started driving, she rested her hand on her daughter's thigh less than an inch from the girls barely covered crotch. "I hope you enjoyed your orgasm this morning," her mom casually said, "It will be your last for a while.

"What do you mean?" Jamie asked nervously.

"You are not allowed to cum for one month because you masturbated without permission," her mom said as she casually caressed the small patch of material covering her daughter's slit.

"A month," Jamie yelled, "That is too long."

"Two months," her mom added still caressing her daughter's crotch.

"Mom. I mean Mistress. Please you cant do that to me," Jamie pleaded, "I usually masturbate several times a day you can't be serious."

"Six months," her mom said as her fingers slipped under the material and caressed the warm damp flesh of her daughter's pussy.

"One more word or even the slightest sign of disobedience and you will be waiting a whole year for your next orgasm," her mom said as her fingers slid into her daughter's slit.

By now tears were trickling down the teenager's face. She was biting her lip desperately fighting back the urge to challenge her mom again. Her mind was spinning trying to decide if her mom was serious or just toying with her.

She could also feel her mom's finger gently teasing her clit as her mom drove. Just being her mom's slave seemed to keep her perpetually horny but feeling her mom's finger teasing her clit was driving the teenager insane with lust. Jamie twisted anxiously in her cuffs desperately wanting to touch her clit again and cum. Her nipples were rock hard as they poked out of the extremely thin material of her bikini top. The scent of her arousal filled the car. Jamie was certain that her mom's finger was wet from her pussy.

Eventually they pulled down a long gravel road and came to a stop in front of a large cement block building with three other cars parked in the front.

Jamie whimpered as her mom took her fingers away from her crotch without giving her an orgasm. Her mom got out of the car and helped Jamie out and onto her feet.

Jamie was becoming more nervous as her mom lead her into the building and saw four black men working at various machines. As soon as the two women walked in, the four men stopped working and walked over to them.

All the men were in there mid to late thirties except for one, who looked like he was slightly older. All of them were very tall and muscular. The older man greeted Brandi with a hand shack.

"This is the little bitch you need us to work on?" the older man asked Brandi.

"Yes. Like we discussed, " Brandi said, " I want a stainless steel collar fitted around her neck snug but not too tight."

Jamie was biting her lip harder trying not to say anything.

"I also want her fitted with a stainless steel chastity belt," her mom said, "like we discussed I want holes for her to pee at the front and access to her ass so she can be cleaned out and used without having to remove the belt."

Jamie had a terrified look on her face as she glanced up at her mom.

"Can you as have the remote vibrator installed that we spoke about?" Brandi asked.

"Sure," the older man said, "It should arrive by this afternoon."

"Perfect," Jamie's mom said, "Feel free to use all three holes while she is here. If she doesn't satisfy you enough she will be punished. She is not permitted to climax or speak while she is here. If she does, let me know."

"I will be sure to tell you," the man said as he grabbed Jamie by the arm and pulled her away from her mom.

Brandi gave Jamie one last cruel smile before she left.