All Comments on 'Mom's Pet Ch. 05'

by derrickbitch

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well, chapter was too short. Jamie's mom is sure one sick sadistic person. A slave needs to know the rules and limits (if any) by any good master/mistress. If one keeps adding up punishments when the slave doesn't even know why, any slave will be governed by fear. Jamie is probably only just learning this simple fact and will regret her slave life. Her punishments will only get crueler and it will be soon that she will be at a gloryhole sucking off countless men, or using her ass. A year and a half without an orgasm is unrealistic but since Jamie's mom is making rules/punishments up as she goes you might as well as cut off Jamie's clit now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sure is a lot of cum, orgasm denial in this story, you would think after while Jamie would just give up and stop trying to be a good slave with nothing to look forward to (as in an orgasm) all taken from her !!

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffabout 2 years ago

I'd love to see this story! A bunch of really bad men kidnap Brandi and Brenda, take them to a Tijuana live sex show, when two huge stallions with 18 inch cocks fuck them both until their intestines rupture, and they are tossed out with the garbage to die the most horrible death imaginable. All this while Jamie watches and laughs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

At this point Jamie can't orgasm for a year and a half, but that hardly matters anymore, because Jamie probably won't live that long in the hands of her sadistic mom and aunt. They simply torture her to death and laugh all the while.

122001122001about 2 years ago

Excellent story line, keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Next please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I cant see this ending any other way than Jamie committing suicide.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Where have you gone?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Next

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Anyone that would do that to their child or anyone else for that matter, should be locked up in fucking jail and see how much they like it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WTF this is NO respectable ending to this story !!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This story should be ended. Jamie was warned and now knows her future life, at the least till her mom and aunt die.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I hate a story that has no light at the end of the tunnel. This story was very hard to read and i was glad it was over.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I keep reading, because I kept thinking that since Jamie grew up with a very close relationship with her mom, then eventually her mom would see and care that she is destroying Jamie's mental and emotional health and stop the cruelty.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous