Mom's Red Dress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Andrewdust
Andrewdust
360 Followers

She wrapped her arms around me in a tight embrace. She didn't say anything for a minute, she just held me close. I shut my eyes and breathed in her scent. Finally she said, "I love you too, honey. I love you with all my heart; until the end of time."

"Until the end of time," I repeated. She kissed me lightly on the lips. I smiled at her. With our arms around each other, we walked back to our hotel.

I showered as Mom set up a vanity table, so she could do her makeup for the next couple of mornings without having to be in the bathroom while doing so. I let the warm water run down my body and thought of the possibilities. It was clear my mother and I were having the same kind of feelings for each other, but I was still going to let her lead. If we didn't say or do anything more then what had already happened, that was fine with me. My heart did race at the thought of a deeper relationship with her. She was so perfect for me. I can't see myself with any other woman.

"Okay, I have to think about something else," I said to myself. I couldn't walk out with my dick poking out of my sleep shorts. She had already seen that happen once. I finished with my shower and brushed my teeth. When I walked out, she wasn't in the bedroom section of the hotel room. I got into bed, putting my legs and crotch underneath the covers as I heard Mom call out to me.

"Are you out of the shower, Luv?" she asked from the kitchen. A wall and open doorway separated the bedroom half of the room and the kitchen/living area half.

"Yeah, I was gonna check my phone before I went to bed," I replied as I picked up my phone. Before I could punch in the code to open it, I heard the familiar clearing of my mother's throat. I looked up and my mouth fell open. Mom was standing in the doorway wearing the red, sequin dress. She had also touched up her makeup. Her lips were glossy red. I had another one of those moments when I could barely breathe. She literally took my breath away. I gaped at her in awe.

"How do I look?" she asked, smiling.

"Um, you... you look... um... oh my god! You look unbelievable; oh my god, Mom!"

"I'm glad you like it," she said as she walked to my bedside. I saw she was wearing high heels and I could smell her perfume. She held her hands out to the sides and did a turn, so I could see the back as well. Her hips looked great in the shimmering dress.

"Wow," I said in amazement. "I can't get over it. Pardon my French, but you look so... fucking... hot." She giggled, still smiling. My throat had gone very dry and my cock was rock hard under the covers. She walked to her vanity table, looking back at me over her left shoulder. I couldn't help staring at her ass. She picked up her phone, turned on some soft, slow music and walked back to my bedside.

"C'mon," she said, holding out a hand.

"C'mon what," I asked.

"Dance with me."

"Uh no," I stammered. "You know I can't dance and I don't think I could..."

"Dance with me," she interrupted, this time taking my hand. The truth is, I would have absolutely loved to dance with her, but my raging hard on would be front and center if I stood up. She insisted. Finally, I stood up to face her. My erect dick was standing straight out. I was mortified.

"It's okay baby," she said, not looking at my crotch, "I want you close to me."

She led me to a large open area in front of the beds. I put my left hand in her right and my right hand on her waist. We danced slowly. She moved very well for being in those heels. We looked into each other's eyes. We danced without speaking, just smiling at each other. I could feel my face burning red. After a minute, she put her arms around me and pulled me to her. My hard cock was pressed up against her.

"Tell me something," she said softly in my ear. "When you kissed me last night after my massage, what happened?"

"Uh, I, I think you know what happened," I whispered. My chest was tight and my voice shook.

"Then tell me, Luv. Did you cum?" she asked in a seductive voice. I stood there with my arms around her, trying to breathe. She pressed her lips to my ear and whispered, "Did Mommy make you cum?"

"Yes," I breathed.

"Well baby, Mommy's going to make you cum again."

She took me by the hand and led me back to the bed. "Lay down honey." I stretched out on my back. She helped me take off my shirt. She then ran her hands down my chest and stomach. Mom pulled down my shorts revealing my enormous hard on. I looked up at her as she rubbed my leg, bringing her hand up to my cock. She stroked it slowly twice. Before she could do it again, my breathing became very intense. I was so turned on, I couldn't help it. Two more strokes and I couldn't hold it any longer.

"I'm gonna cum," I panted. "Mom, I'm gonna cum!" I exploded. I shot a huge gush of cum high into the air as I cried out in pleasure.

"Oh shit," Mom exclaimed, "oh my fucking god, baby!"

I came harder than I had ever done in my life. I thought I was passing out as stream after stream of my jizz squirted into the air.

"Oh Michael; fuck; holy shit, baby!" she said in a loud voice. Her hand was still on my dick, working it as I came. I had cum all over my stomach, chest, legs and all in my pubic hair. Mom let out a little laugh. "God... damn... son! Look at all that hot sticky cum; holy shit; oh my god!"

"I didn't get it on your outfit, did I?" I asked, trying to catch my breath.

"No baby, just on my hand and arm," she said smiling. "My goodness, that didn't take long at all."

"That's because I've never been so turned on in all my life."

"Oh Luv, does Mommy make you horny?"

"Yes, I can't control myself."

"Well, I'm going to take care of you; stay right here." She went into the bathroom and returned with a wet cloth. "Let Mommy clean you up." She wiped cum off of my body and legs. "You're Mommy's little mess maker, aren't you?" I smiled up at her. After she had cleaned up the mess, she looked at my cock. "Baby, are you still hard?"

"Mom, seeing you in that hot as fuck dress would keep any man turned on."

"Can you cum again for me?" she asked.

"Yes," I said softly. She stood up and retrieved something out of her luggage. She sat down next to me on the bed again and I saw it was a bottle of lube. She put some in her hand and rubbed it all over my cock, from top to bottom. I let out a loud sigh.

"Oh honey, this is what I was waiting for; a chance to really feel your dick in Mommy's hands. My big boy has such a beautiful cock. I love how it feels." She worked her hand up and down my shaft several times, giving it a little twist near the top. Every time she would squeeze it and work her hand up, it would make a squishing sound, because of the lube. She gently rubbed my balls, getting the lube down there too. My body was tingling. Once again I was in complete awe. "Let me get some more lube, baby." She put some lube in her left hand and then stroked my cock, while playing with my balls with her right hand.

"That feels so good, Mom. I can't believe this. Oh my god; you're incredible. I love how you touch me. You are so fuckin' hot."

She smiled at me, still jerking my cock. "You're damn hot your own self, baby. I can't remember the last time I felt so alive. Do you like how I play with your balls?"

"Yes," I panted, "oh god yes. No one makes me feel like you do, Mom."

She brought her left hand down and rubbed at the base of my cock while using her right hand to stroke the top of it. I stared at her. Her beautiful blonde hair, sparkling blue, lust filled eyes, perfect body and that sexy, red sequin dress. My body was starting to tremble.

"Keep doing that and you'll make me cum again," I said as my breathing became heavier.

"Give it all to me," she said in a stern voice, "give Mommy that hot load. C'mon Michael; cum for me again, baby! Give it to Mommy!"

Mom kept stroking me with the same technique and I could feel the orgasm building inside of me. I was going to cum for her. My body tensed up like crazy as I shot my load into the air again.

"Yes baby, yes," she exclaimed. "Oh fuck! Shit! Yes that's it! That's Mommy's good boy!"

Once again, I came hard. It got all over my torso, legs and even a little on my face.

"Shit!" she yelled. "I love it, Michael! Yes! Yes! Oh my fucking god, baby!"

I was spent. I lay there in exhaustion. The whole situation was almost more than my mind, not to mention my body, could take. My wildest fantasy had just come true. To say I was basking in the afterglow would be an understatement. She used the wet cloth to clean up my second mess, but she had to get another one to finish up. She changed out of the red evening dress into a blue nightgown. She came back and sat next to me on the bed. I gazed up at her in awe.

"Can we do this again?" I asked.

"Oh, hell yeah," she said smiling. "As long as you're okay with this, I'm okay with it."

"Oh Mom, this is a dream come true. Like I told you earlier, you are the most gorgeous, sexiest woman I've ever known. This... you... are amazing."

"You're so sweet, honey."

"I'm being one hundred percent honest."

"You really like the dress, huh baby?"

"Are you kidding? I can't wait to see you in it again Sunday." She smiled and touched my face.

"Well sweetheart," she said, standing up, "I think we can both get some good sleep after that. Goodnight Michael."

"Goodnight, Momma." She leaned over and gave me a little kiss on the lips. "I love you."

"I love you too, baby."

She got into her own bed to go to sleep. I was a little disappointed she didn't crawl into bed with me or invite me over to hers, but I guess we had gone far enough for one night.

I woke up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom. When I came back to bed I laid awake for a while, just listening to my mother's rhythmic breathing. The voice in my head saying how wrong this was had all but faded away. My mind was made up and my heart was hers. My dad was blind or too stupid to realize the treasure he had before he left. I pitied him. One day he might come to his senses and come crawling back. It will be too late then. Mom needs a real man. She needs me.

The next morning I woke up to my mother lightly touching my face and hair. She asked softly, "No regrets?"

"No, no regrets," I replied. "Let me rephrase that, hell no."

Mom laughed and kissed my cheek. I watched her put on her makeup. She had already showered. She was wearing a conservative business outfit. She looked beautiful.

"I'm going to miss you today," Mom said.

"I'm going to miss you too. How late are you going to be?"

"I'll probably be back around nine. You'll be on your own today. Don't get into any trouble."

"Who me," I said laughing. "Trouble is my middle name. Where are your meetings being held at today?"

"At our company headquarters here in the city. I take care of some high profile clients and they are all expected to be there. That means it's going to be a long day for your mom."

"You can handle it. You're the best."

She looked at me and smiled. "Thank you honey; I love you so much."

"I love you too." I watched her put on her lipstick. There's something so sexy about a woman putting on lipstick and makeup. That simple act made the butterflies dance in my belly.

"My boss is supposed to take us all out to eat tonight. I would much rather dine with my favorite man, but it's all a part of the whole deal. You'll be okay for lunch and dinner, right?"

"Yeah," I said, "don't worry about me. There are a couple of restaurants I'd like to try. I'll be here waiting for you when you get back."

She walked over to my bedside. "I'm looking forward to that." She leaned over and kissed me gently on the lips. The kiss lingered for a few seconds before she straightened up and said goodbye. I was so in love.

After spending a day in the city, I came back to the hotel and took a much needed shower. I put on my sleep shorts and t-shirt and waited for Mom to get there. We had texted a few times throughout the day. The latest saying she might be a little late. Around nine thirty I heard the keycard being slid into the lock on the door. I got up and went to meet my mother. The door opened and she threw herself in my arms.

"Oh Luv, I am so glad to see you," she said as she embraced me. "I thought those meetings would never end. I missed you, baby."

"I missed you too. I'm glad you're back." She kissed my cheek and we went into the bedroom together.

Mom sat in the chair at her vanity table and started to take her shoes off. I sat in the floor and beat her to it. I slid off one shoe and then the other. I massaged her feet, caressing them through her sheer pantyhose.

"Oh my god, Luv," she moaned. "That feels wonderful. Mmm, don't stop."

I rubbed her feet, heel to toe, gently massaging away her cares. She closed her eyes and leaned her head back, clearly enjoying the foot rub.

"I like how your stockings feel; so soft and sexy." I ran my hand up her left calf. She took in a sharp breath. I repeated the motion on her right leg.

"Oh fuck," she blurted, "you made my whole body tingle."

I took extra time on her toes, applying just the right amount of pressure. Every time I would massage her legs, her body would shiver.

"Oh sweetheart," Mom said in a dreamy voice, "thank you so much. I needed that."

"I can keep going," I said.

"Oh, that's okay, Luv. I want to do something for you. Let me put on something more... comfortable."

She went into the bathroom while I waited on the bed. In a few minutes she reappeared wearing the sexy, black, low cut nightgown. My mouth dropped as she walked back into the room.

"Mommy's going to do something special for you," she said in her most seductive voice. "Lay on the bed for me."

I put my head on my pillow and gazed up at her. She showed me the bottle of lube in her hand.

"This is flavored lube," she said as she crawled onto the bed between my legs. "It's strawberry." She pulled my shorts down revealing my hard cock. "I've been wanting to do this for a long, long time." She squirted the cold lube on my dick, making me shiver. I couldn't speak. I was watching her, completely mesmerized. "Let's see how it tastes on this beautiful cock of yours."

She slid her mouth around my cock and sucked. The feeling of my mother's warm, wet mouth on my dick made me gasp. She pulled her mouth off and licked the tip. She cut her eyes up at me and smiled, then bobbed her head up and down on my cock several times. It was amazing.

"You feel so good, Mom," I finally managed to say.

"Do you like the way Mommy sucks your cock?"

"Yes," I breathed.

She continued bobbing up and down on my cock, occasionally licking it from bottom to top.

"Mommy's going to take it all in. I want to gag on my little boy's dick." She took my cock into her throat, pressing her lips to my pubic bone. I could hear her gagging and making retching sounds. She slid her mouth off and moaned, "Oh yeah baby; Mommy's gagging on your big cock!" Again she deep throated me. She pulled away again and said with a smile, "Honey, you've got stamina tonight."

"I don't know how," I rasped, "you're incredible; oh my god, Mom." She started bobbing her head on my prick again. Over and over she sucked and deep throated me. She started playing with my balls, then she put her mouth on my nut sack and sucked. I cried out in pleasure.

"Do you like that, baby? You like the way Mommy sucks on your balls?"

Before I could answer, she was slamming her hot mouth on my cock again. She worked it hard and fast. She wrapped her lips around the top and lightly bit.

"Whoa!" I exclaimed. "What are you doing?" She laughed deviously.

"Now Mommy's gonna make you cum," she said, still wearing that devilish grin. She took the bottle of lube and squirted some on her right index finger. I felt her hand move over and past my balls. I yelped loudly as she put her finger into my asshole.

"Oh my god," I gasped. "Mom, what are you doing?" Oh my god..."

She buried her mouth on my dick, caressed my aching balls with her left hand and massaged my prostate with her right forefinger.

The affect was quick and did exactly what she said it would do. My body went ridged and in what felt like an uncontrollable fit, I bellowed, "Oh Momma! I'm cumming! I'm cumming! Mommy!"

My cock erupted inside of my mother's mouth. I came so hard I blacked out for a moment. My dick pulsed as she tried swallowing all of my seed. I heard gagging and guttural noises coming from her throat. She put her left hand on the base of my cock as she continued to swallow rope after rope of my sperm. Mom removed her finger out of my ass and finally took her mouth off my cock as she grunted loudly. Some cum had ran down the side of my dick. She greedily licked it off like a mad woman. She looked at me, showing me my cum in the corners of her mouth and on her lips. She opened her mouth and let me see my sperm on her tongue and hanging from her top teeth. Then in the obscenest way, closed her mouth, licked her lips and swallowed hard.

"You made a big creamy load for Mommy's belly. Your jizz tastes so good, baby. You make your mother so happy."

I was in stunned silence. I had never experienced anything like that before in my life. My mind was in freefall. She stood at the end of my bed with a wicked smile on her face.

"What's the matter, Luv? You didn't expect me to drain your balls like that, did you? Don't look so shocked. I know you liked it." She walked into the bathroom. I was staring at the ceiling with my heart still beating a million miles an hour. A few minutes passed, then she came back m and stood at my bedside.

"Are you okay," she asked in a serious voice.

"Um, yeah," I stammered, looking up at her. "I don't know what to say."

"Did you like it?"

"Yes, I loved it, but oh my god Mom; that was unbelievable. I never imagined..."

"You never imagined your own mother could suck you off like a dirty whore?" She laughed.

"Well, if you want to put it that way, I guess so. I'm just in awe of you, Mom. You amaze me every day. I love you."

"I love you too, honey," she said as she leaned over and kissed me softly on the lips. She started to get into her bed.

"Mom," I called out to her.

"Yes Luv."

"Can I sleep with you tonight?"

She moved towards me and held out her hand. I reached out and took it. She led me to her bed where we cuddled and held each other close.

"Goodnight, Mom."

"Goodnight, Luv."

I woke up the next morning to see that Mom was already awake. She was lying with her head on her pillow, just staring at me.

"No regrets?" she asked.

"No regrets," I said in a sleepy voice, "none whatsoever." She kissed me on the forehead and got up.

We spent the day in the city doing more touristy stuff. All that was okay, but I was enjoying being close to Mom more then anything. We went to, what looked like, an arcade. When I was young she would always take me to the local arcade and even play some games with me.

"Mom, can I ask you something?"

"Sure honey, what's on your mind?"

"When we go back home; what's going to happen between me and you?"

She stopped and looked at me. "You mean the special, intimate time we've been sharing together?"

"Yeah," I said nervously, "that feels like kind of an issue we need to address."

"What do you want to happen?" she asked as she looked me in the eyes.

"I want to stay with you. The night I came back after Dad left, I knew I was where I belonged. I've been searching for a job and I seriously don't want to go anywhere else. I want to be yours."

She hugged me. "You're so sweet. I don't want you to do anything you don't want to do. You know that right?"

"Yes," I said, "no regrets."

"No regrets," she replied. An awkward silence fell between us. "Look," she pointed at a photo booth. It was the kind you put money into and it takes four pictures of you. "C'mon!"

Andrewdust
Andrewdust
360 Followers