Mom's Red Dress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She grabbed my hand and pulled me towards it. She fed the machine a dollar and we slipped inside, pulling the curtain closed. It was a tight fit.

A voice counted down, "Three... two... one..."

We smiled as the first flash went off. For the second one, we put our faces together; cheek to cheek.

"Look at me," I said, just before the third flash went off. At that point, I couldn't resist it any longer. I leaned in and kissed her. I kissed her deeply and passionately. The fourth flash went off, but we didn't notice. She returned the kiss and I felt her tongue touch mine. She wrapped her hand in my hair as we kissed more intensely. I had never kissed anyone like that before. It was wild and frenzied. She moaned as we made out. Finally we broke apart, both of us breathing heavy. We composed ourselves and slid out of the little booth. Mom looked at the pictures.

"Wow," she said, "that was crazy." There we were in black and white. A moment captured in time. I touched her face and kissed her again.

"I love you so much," she said.

"I love you more."

After we got back to the hotel, Mom showered and began putting on her makeup for the gala that night. She was wearing a robe and had a towel wrapping up her wet hair. I watched her intently. She finally turned to me and smiled. My heart skipped a beat.

"When I get back tonight, we are going to do something we should have done a long time ago."

I knew exactly what she was talking about, but she didn't have to come right out and say it.

"Does it bother you when I watch you do your makeup?"

"No," she said, still smiling, "I think it's cute."

"Cute?" I said in mock surprise. "It's cute that I think you are the most gorgeous woman on the planet and I can't keep my eyes off of you?"

She blushed. "You really mean that, don't you?"

"You know I do."

She looked me in the eyes and said, "I am so in love with you." I walked over to her and gently kissed her on the lips. "Oh honey, you have to stop."

"I know. I don't want you to be late for your party," I said.

"When I get back," she said seductively, "it will be worth the wait."

I had to leave. If I would have seen her in that sexy red dress, I don't know if I could have controlled myself. After grabbing a quick bite to eat, I came back to the room, showered and got ready for my mother's return. I wore only my boxers.

After what seemed like an eternity, I heard the key card slide in the hotel room door. I pulled it open and before I could say anything, she threw herself into my arms and we kissed more deeply; more passionately; than I thought was possible. I heard the door close behind her. Time froze for a moment and my senses seemed to become super heightened. I could smell her sweet perfume. I could taste her glossy, red lipstick along with a taste of the wine on her tongue that she had drank at the gala. The feel of my mother's tongue in my mouth sent shockwaves of pleasure down my body. I felt her hands on the bare flesh of my back and my hands touching her dress with our arms wrapped around each other. I wrapped my fingers in her gorgeous blonde hair while she simultaneously jerked my boxers down. She moaned as we kissed more intensely; finally breaking apart.

"Come on, right now," she said breathlessly. She quickly led me to the bed, where we wrapped ourselves together again, rolling onto the bed. "Take off Mommy's panties."

I moved between her legs and pulled up the sexy, red sequin dress. I dove under and yanked her matching red panties down and off her legs, over her high heels. I ferociously licked her slit, making her cry out in pleasure. I kissed around her perfectly trimmed bush; teasing her with my tongue; finally sucking hard on her engorged clit.

"Oh goddamnit!" she screamed. She was gasping for breath. I teased her pussy with my forefinger as I sucked on her clit even harder. "Oh Michael!" she wailed, "That feels so fuckin' good, baby! Oh shit!"

I buried my tongue in her soaking wet cunt and rubbed her swollen clit in a circular motion. I heard her claw at the bed covers and kick her feet, causing one of her high heels to fly off as she was unable to form words. Mom's juices were getting all over my face.

"Michael! I'm gonna cum! Oh fuck, baby! Just like that! You're making your mother cum! Yes... oh goddamn! I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" She screamed as a torrent of cum flooded out of her pulsing pussy all over my face. It ran down my chin onto the inside of her dress, soaking all the way through to the bed covers.

"Does that feel good, Momma?" I asked. She responded with more moaning and screaming. I put my mouth back on her clit and slipped two fingers inside of her. She let out what sounded like a growl through clinched teeth. I finger fucked her hard and fast, sending her over the edge. She grabbed the headboard with both hands as her voice broke into an even louder scream. Her cunt exploded with cum again; shooting all over my hand and wrist. It had drenched the inside of her dress. I could feel another orgasm about to rock her body, so I added a third finger inside her throbbing pussy. She bucked and thrashed around like a savage animal; screaming over and over again. Her juices gushed all over me. She was in an uncontrollable, powerful orgasm.

"Oh fuck, baby!" she wailed. "Oh my fucking god, Michael!"

As she began to come down from her orgasmic bliss, I pulled her dress down and moved up her body. I kissed her hard full on the mouth. She broke the kiss and started licking her own juices off my face like a rabid dog. She bit my bottom lip and sucked hard. She put her tongue back in my mouth and we kissed again.

"Oh baby, I want to fuck you," she gasped. "I want to fuck my little boy. Mommy's going to fuck the shit out of you."

We rolled over where my mother was on top of me. I stared at her in that sexy, red sequin dress; her gorgeous blonde hair and those lust-filled eyes. She slid her pussy over my cock and began to ride it. Our eyes were locked as she slowly slid up and down on my rock-hard shaft.

"Oh my god," she moaned as I squeezed her breasts, feeling the material of the dress beneath my fingers. We gazed into what seemed like each other's souls. Her lips were slightly parted as she rhythmically rode my manhood.

"Momma," I gasped. "I love you so much." She didn't respond to me verbally, but instead arched her back and let out a loud cry of passion. My cock was covered in her juices and slid in and out of her cunt easily. She increased her rhythm; bouncing on my cock faster. I watched her tits bouncing in the sexy dress.

"Right there!" she wailed. "You're gonna make me cum again!"

"Cum for me," I begged. "Cum all over your little boy's cock!" Like some kind of perverted choreography, our hands grasped tightly on to each others.

I watched my mother in pure ecstasy, with her mouth agape, buck and writhe on my cock. She screamed as her pussy clamped down around my shaft; her juices spilling everywhere. I had to fight to stay in control and not cum inside her at that moment. She let out a hard breath as she let go of my hands and laid her head on my chest; trying to catch her breath. Mom's pussy was still over my hard cock. Without a word, I rolled her over on to her back and began pumping my cock in and out of her.

"GODDAMN!" she screeched. "Oh fuck!"

I caught her completely by surprise. She kicked her legs wildly, sending the other high heel flying across the room. I pounded her drenched fuck hole hard and fast. She once again grabbed the headboard as she let out a blood curdling scream. Our bodies were slapping together loudly. The bed was rocking as I slammed my cock into her as hard as I could.

"Michael!" she panted. "Don't stop! Don't you fucking stop!"

I didn't. I relentlessly gave her every inch of my cock over and over again. I had to restrain myself again from cumming, but I knew I couldn't hold out much longer. I put her legs on my shoulders and banged her cunt with all my might.

"Oh shit!" she growled. "You're about to make me cum again! Cum with me, baby! Fill your mother's pussy up with your hot load! Give it to me! Give it all to me, Luv! Right now!"

"Oh Momma! I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" I exclaimed.

I felt her pussy tighten as my cock exploded inside her. She grabbed me and dug her fingernails into my arms as we climaxed together. All the muscles in my body went taught as my dick erupted torrents of cum into her throbbing pussy. I almost blacked out from the all-consuming pleasure of the orgasm we were sharing together. It was something that neither one of us had ever experienced. She still had a death-grip on my arms, but I could feel her shaking. Mom's eyes were closed and her head was leaned back; totally lost in the moment.

"Oh Michael," she breathed. We were both panting; trying to regain our composure and catch our breaths. She moaned my name again. "Michael."

After she let go of my arms, I rolled off of her. We lay next to each other; covered in sweat. I had my eyes closed, but I felt her move next to me. I looked over to see her laying back down. She had taken off the red, sequin dress. Now she was completely naked; laying on her back. I repositioned myself where I could bury my face in her tits. Mom stroked my hair as I sucked on her nipples. She gasped and moaned as I licked and pinched them.

I could feel heat radiating off of both our bodies. We were drenched in sweat, but I felt my cock growing hard once again. After fucking her in that gorgeous dress and now seeing her body completely nude, it was like I couldn't get enough of her. I moved up where I could look down at her eye to eye. She reached up and touched my face with her left hand and grabbed my dick with the other. She could feel how hard it was.

"I want more," she said, seductively. "I want you to fuck me again. Can you do that for me, Luv? Will you give me that sweet cock right now?"

"Yes," I breathed. We kissed passionately. I loved the feeling of her tongue in my mouth. "Turn over."

I moved off of her so she could get on all fours. I gazed at her perfect ass. I felt lust burning through my body again. I slid my cock back into my mother's pussy.

"That's it," she gasped. "Fuck me, baby; fuck me hard."

I grabbed her hips and thrusted into her over and over again. She cried out in pleasure as my balls slapped against her ass. I gave each of her ass cheeks a couple of hard slaps; making her yelp.

"Yes! Yes!" she growled through clenched teeth. "Pound your mother's cunt! Fuck me like a fucking whore! Give it to me, Michael! Make Mommy cum again!"

My thighs began to burn as I banged her with all my might. I could feel another orgasm building inside both of us.

"Oh Momma!" I wailed. "I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna fuckin' cum again!"

"Cum inside me!" she screamed. "Give me every last drop of your cum! Cum inside me! Goddamnit! Cum for your Mommy!"

I felt her cunt clamp down on my cock as it erupted inside of her. She screamed and wailed louder than I ever heard before as my dick emptied another huge load into her pussy.

"Oh fuckin' shit," she panted as she collapsed. I moved next to her, so I could look into her gorgeous, blue eyes again.

We laid there trying to catch our breaths. My emotions were in freefall. I had never experienced anything this powerful in my life. I gently stroked her blonde hair. She wiped some of the sweat off of my face.

"I love you," she said softly.

"I love you, Momma."

We kissed again. I wrapped my arms around her. Our naked, sweaty bodies intertwined together. I ran my hand down her back and squeezed her ass; making her giggle. We broke apart, but continued staring into each other's eyes.

"I want to make you cum one more time, Momma." I whispered to her.

"Oh baby," she began, "I've never came that hard before and so many..."

Before she could finish, I slid back down between her legs. I slowly slipped two fingers back into her thoroughly pounded cunt; feeling her juices mixed with both of my loads. I was gentle; not showing any kind of aggression. With my other hand, I softly massaged her swollen clit. Our eyes locked again and her mouth was slightly open.

The orgasm seemed to take her by surprise. She suddenly gasped as her pussy squirted all over my hands. She gritted her teeth and swore loudly.

"Goddamn, baby!"

Her body shook uncontrollably as she moaned, "Oh my fucking god!"

I slid my cum covered fingers out of her pussy. I raised up and looked down at my mother's naked body. She was still trying to recover from the orgasm that had consumed her. After a solid minute, she finally spoke.

"My sweet boy. Momma's precious angel. I love you so much."

"I love you too," I replied. She sat up and took my hands in hers.

"No regrets?" she asked.

"Hell no," I said, smiling.

"I never want us to be apart again."

"I won't leave you; I need my mom in my life. I don't give a damn what Dad does. You are the most important person in the world to me. He can go fuck himself as far as I'm concerned." Mom laughed.

"When we get home," Mom said seriously, "I want us to start our lives together."

"I choose you," I said.

"And I choose you, Michael."

The bed was soaked in sex and sweat. We slept in the other bed that night. The next morning, we flew back home. She filed for divorce that very week. We were totally, absolutely and without a doubt, completely in love with each other. That weekend I had begun a romance with the love of my life. Every year on that anniversary, Mom wears the sexy, sequined dress as she fucks me.

Love is love, right? Even if it seems so wrong? The love between myself and my mother was perfect. No regrets. And we lived happily ever after.

The End