Mom's Ruffled Feathers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is stupid." She thought. "I'm just a ball of nerves. I need a drink." and she changed course heading for the bar.

She had no trouble getting the bartender's attention for a change, and soon she was sipping what he told her was a Dark and Stormy. It was supposed to have some dry ice in it to make it spooky, but they'd run out, so it was more dark and less stormy; still, delicious all the same.

"This'll help take the edge off" she thought as she gazed about the room. She could see people streaming in and out of various side rooms, but so far, no other penguins. There were a few other people in bird costumes though, so she decided to head in their direction.

Entering one of the side rooms, Blue spotted a tall good-looking penguin standing near some students dressed like other birds. The Bird Nerds for sure! She had found her quarry.

"Well well well!" she thought with a grin. "Birds of a feather!"

Simon had been trying in vain to strike up a conversation with a particularly cute little wren when he felt someone's eyes on him. Turning to his left he saw the sexiest penguin he'd ever seen, and she was looking right at him.

She was short and curvy with piercingly blue eyes just like his mom. The kind of eyes he was sure could melt him. She had the tiniest of miniskirts wrapped around her hips showing off a lot of leg. Above that, the curves of her waist and breasts were accentuated by a tight-fitting top. As alluring as these features were, he kept being drawn back to her captivating eyes.

It finally dawned on Simon that this amazing woman wasn't just looking at him. No, she'd locked eyes with him and was slowly making her way toward him.

"Don't blow it, Simon! DONT BLOW IT!" He told himself.

Blue steadily navigated the sea of people between herself and her mate.

"What-to-say, what-to-say, what-to-say" Simon mumbled to himself as she sauntered closer.

"Damn, that costume makes him look taller!" Blue thought as she closed to where they'd be able to speak without needing to shout.

"Hey," she said in her sexiest voice.

"Heh," he said echoing her greeting, or at least that what anyone in earshot would have thought he said...

"Dang" she thought. "Blue, you did too good a job on that mask. Poor thing can barely speak with it on! You'll just have to do the speaking for him..."

"Having a good time?" She said while nodding her head.

Simon nodded in reply, unable to tear his gaze from her piercing blue eyes.

"Who is she!" He thought realizing now he was in the presence of a woman, not a girl. A very hot woman in of all God damn things a fucking penguin costume!

"You look so cute in this costume!" Blue said while gazing up into his adorable soft brown eyes.

"Yuhhhh wook ahhhhmashin fooo!" He said through his penguin beak mask as he gazed back down at the beautiful woman who'd brazenly approached him. Was she a grad student? Possibly a teacher?

"Oh God! Let her be a teacher!" Simon thought. "She could teach me so many things!"

Giggling, Blue said with a smile "Why thank you kind sir!" as she reached out and placed her hand on his chest right over his heart.

Simon felt electrified by her touch as if his bulky costume wasn't even there and she had placed her hand on his bare chest.

"Holy crap!" Blue thought as she felt his heart pounding. "My costume must be even hotter than I thought!" She couldn't recall the last time Phillip had responded to her so powerfully. Her seduction plan was definitely working.

Blue leaned in, closing the last of the space between them as she dropped her hand to his crotch. Her eyes went wide as she gasped.

"You're hard!" she whispered to him with delight in her voice and a twinkle in her eye.

"Oh... My... GOD!" Simon thought. "She's touching my junk!"

Blue caressed his erection through the costume, tracing its contours with her fingertips as she gazed up into his eyes. "Damn" She thought as her fingertips explored him. "This costume really does make everything about him seem just a bit bigger!"

"Maybe we should take this party someplace more... private?" Blue inquired softly, unable to take her eyes off his. These were the same words Phillip always used to say to her right before dragging her off.

Thinking fast, Simon dug into his pocket and produced the spare key to his father's lab. Holding it up he displayed it to her proudly and she nodded in assent.

"Lead on my Penguin Prince!" she said, taking his hand.

Simon began carving his way through the crowd, his hand clasped tight with hers as she followed close behind him. Soon they were at the bridge from ALS to Cordley where the crowd diminished rapidly. From there they almost flew the rest of the way down to the Avian Lab.

Standing in the dark basement hallway outside the lab Simon fumbled with the key as Blue gently rubbed his back.

"Soon, my love." she thought "Mommy will be taking care of that big hard cock of yours very soon!"

Finally mastering the lock, Simon threw the door open and they fell into the dark lab; the tables and benches illuminated by moonlight streaming in through the windows.

Simon reached for the light switch, but she stopped him.

"Let's leave the light off... It's more romantic!"

"Romantic?" thought Simon. "I can do romantic!" and he pulled her in for a kiss. Tugging his mask up he exposed his lips, covering his eyes in the process. He wasn't going to need his vision much anyway with the lights out.

Blue pulled her mask down pressing her lips to his as she leaned into him. She could feel the warmth of his embraces as his strong arms enfolded her. She clung to his arms for support as she felt her legs go weak from the kiss.

With their bodies pressed so tightly together, Blue could feel his stiff cock wedged between them. Knowing his costume even better than he did, she deftly unbuttoned his fly snaking her hand inside to grasp her prize.

Simon moaned into her mouth through their kiss as he felt a woman's touch on his bare cock for the first time. If her touch on his chest had been electrifying, this was a thousand times more powerful.

"This is the man I've missed!" thought Blue as she caressed his cock. She'd enlarged the fly in the costume for this exact purpose -- well, in truth, for this and a few others she'd be trying out soon enough.

Simon was positively trembling at this point; genuinely afraid he might not last much longer.

"Please stop! You're gonna make me cum!" Simon whispered urgently.

"Challenge accepted!" Blue said sweetly as she dropped to her knees. "I'm gonna make you cum so hard your toes curl!" and with that, she fished his cock out through his fly.

Blue brought her lips to his cock, resuming her kiss there before opening her eager mouth to take him in. She knew Phillip liked a hot hard fast BJ and she planned to give him exactly that. One hand on his flat tummy, the other wrapped around his thick cock she proceeded to go to town on him.

"That's odd" she thought. "Phillip's tummy hasn't been this flat since before Simon... Has he been secretly working out? Is this why he's been absent so much lately?" she wondered.

Pushing his mask the rest of the way off, Simon gazed down deliriously. Things had escalated rapidly from a kiss to his first blow job, and he needed to see it to believe it, or at least to commit it permanently to memory.

Unfortunately, the hood of her penguin costume hid most of the action from his curious eyes as the woman sucking his cock bobbed merrily away.

"God, she's good!" Simon thought, a little moan escaping his lips. He closed his eyes to focus on the amazing things she was doing to him. Her hand was wrapped firmly around his cock now, relentlessly pumping him as she kept pace with her mouth. He wasn't exactly sure what she was doing, but whatever it was, her mouth was a hot wet heaven for his cock.

Blue knew what Phillip liked, and she was giving it to him with gusto. She pursed her lips together in a tight ring around the very tip of his cock, then pressed forward with her mouth until his cock head popped inside -- as if her mouth was a tight pussy and he was taking her. It was an easy rhythm, and it helped to prevent him from thrusting into her mouth and choaking her -- so in that sense it worked well for them both. She did this over and over, keeping her mouth in sync with her pumping hand so he'd pop inside on each stroke.

Simon knew about blow jobs, at least theoretically; he'd seen them in porn and heard about them from friends, but this was the first one he'd ever actually had, and he was sure she must be one of the best. She had to be -- this was way better than he'd ever imagined it could be!

Reaching down Simon gently pulled back her hood so he could see the action better. Her long blond hair shone in the moonlight, swaying with each bob of her head; but other than that, he couldn't see what she was doing to his cock. Not sure what else to do, Simon tenderly stroked her beautiful hair as if to silently tell her -- yes, this! I'm loving this!

The gentle caress of his hand drew her in. Usually, by this time Phillip would have both hands on the back of her head and she'd need at least one hand on his hips just to control the pace. He'd never been much good at just letting go, much less letting her have her way with him. This new technique of his was more like an invitation for her to do as she pleased, and she was definitely pleased.

"Who are you, and what have you done with my husband!" she thought as she swirled her tongue around the head of his cock to tease him. It had been years since he'd touched her like this and for that matter months since he'd last touched her at all. "This is the man I love!" she declared to herself.

"Is it the costumes?" she wondered. "Do they take him back like they do for me?" Whatever it was, she swore she wanted more... Needed more!

At some point, Blue realized she'd stopped sucking his cock and was now making love to it. Her hands were on his thighs -- no need to protect herself as he gently caressed her hair. Her tongue danced around his cock as she lovingly sucked him.

Simon's legs were trembling. He felt sure that if it wasn't for the table he was backed up against he'd have lost the ability to support himself. He could feel his orgasm building as she sucked and teased his cock relentlessly.

"Oh, God!" Simon gasped as his orgasm took hold of him. "Cumming!" he warned her.

Blue didn't need the warning. His delicious cock had been leaking precum into her hungry mouth and his strong legs were now barely able to hold him up they were trembling so badly. She knew he was close. It was obvious to her he'd been close for a little while now, and she certainly wasn't about to stop.

"Mmmmmmmm!" she hummed, signaling her desire for him to let go. Still, the first jet of his orgasm took her by surprise, it was so strong and long. The second pulse was almost as large as the first, forcing her to swallow quickly.

"Ahhhhh!" Simon cried out, throwing his head back as his orgasm overwhelmed him. He'd never felt one as powerful as this before; it was as if his cock just wouldn't stop cumming!

"This is definitely one for the books!" she thought as she continued nursing on his cock. She was amazed at the volume of cum he was producing and determined to get every last ounce of it from him.

Blue knew Phillip was a one-and-done kind of guy, but tonight his cock just wasn't going down. Sure, he had gotten a little softer after he came but now he was back to more than half hard.

"Maybe he'll be in the mood to return the favor?" she thought as she leaned back, finally releasing his spent cock. Reaching up she took his hand and guided him down with her to the floor.

Still reeling from his orgasm Simon was content to follow her direction anywhere, and the floor was as good a place as any. His legs still felt week after coming so hard, so this was at least safer if nothing else.

Leaning forward Blue placed her arms around his shoulders drawing him in for another long, sweet kiss. His sweet soft lips seemed to melt into her own as her tongue did a lazy sensual dance with his. Drawing him back with her, she reclined pulling him on top in the sweetest embrace.

Simon was awaking from the stupor of his climax, still trying to get his bearings as he found himself lying in the shadows with his mystery woman kissing like lovers that hadn't seen each other in a year. Feeling bolder and more confident now, he began to explore her sensuous curves with tender caresses.

Blue felt her already very moist pussy gush with excitement at his electrifying touch -- so soft, so gentle, so tender! But what she needed from him now would require his talented tongue to be applied where it counts. Gently, she pushed on his shoulders encouraging him to move further south in his exploration...

"Oh, I see! My turn now!" Simon thought, taking her hint. He kissed and caressed his way down her body until he got where he was headed. This was new territory for him. He'd read about it, of course, and seen it in porn too, but so far, his understanding was all theoretical and not applied. Not sure where to begin, he decided to start with her inner thigh and see where that took him.

"Oh yes, my love! That's where I need you!" Blue thought as she lifted her hips to shimmy out of her panties for him.

"I am so getting laid tonight!" he thought as she squirmed around working her panties down for him. Simon took hold of her panties and joined in the fight to get them off her as quickly as possible. As soon as her legs were free, he resumed his assault up her thighs.

"Yes!" she hissed, ready for him. She parted her legs, her tight miniskirt riding up and exposing herself to him. Reaching down, now it was her turn to run fingers through hair enticing him onward.

"What was it Ross told me to do?" Simon thought, as he tried to marshal his best pussy eating technique. Whatever else, he didn't want her to think he didn't know what he was doing. He slowly kissed his way up her inner thigh trying to buy a little time.

"Oh yeah! Suck on her clit like it's a tiny cock..." Simon remembered. "...but where's her clit?"

He was teasing her now; she was sure of it; kissing everywhere but the one spot she needed it most. This was too much.

"Time for momma to show you where she needs it" she thought as she guided him into the right spot.

"Yeah, baby! Riiiiiight there!" Blue moaned as she gently held him right where she needed him.

Simon was perfectly happy to take her direction, especially in the dark. And now that she'd guided him right to it, he was quickly figuring out what to do based on the cute little noises she made. Little gasps and cries as he danced his tongue about sucking indiscriminately on her clit and labia. It was all new to him, and he was fucking delighted to be right where he was, doing what he was.

Blue felt the buildup of tension signaling the approach of her orgasm. This one was going to be a big one, she could tell. Her back was already arching up as her toes began to curl.

Simon's body was responding to her excitement too. He'd managed to put a lip lock on what he was pretty sure was her clitoris causing her to tense up and moan in the sexiest way. His cock was now waving about in the air fully hard like a flagpole without a flag as he buried his face in her pussy. Her fingers, which had been raking his hair, were now just holding him firmly in place.

Blue's orgasm crested through her like a tidal wave, every fiber of her body alive, but none more so than her aching clit.

"Oh God, yes! Phillip! Yes! Yes! Suck me, Phillip! Suck meeeeeeee!" She cried out as she ground his face into her desperate pussy.

"Phillip?" thought Simon. She was just babbling incoherently now.

"Oh God..." Simon thought. "I'm in dad's old costume. She must think I'm Dad!". But there was still something wrong with this picture... Her voice... Up at the party he hadn't noticed, but down here in the quiet of the lab it dawned on him. He knew this voice. A sinking feeling of dread filled him.

"Mom?" Simon said quietly, desperate for her to deny the fear that gripped him.

Descending from her climax Blue could tell something was wrong. He'd stopped, and things didn't feel right. It was his voice, she realized. With his mask off now, she could hear him clearly, and she knew that voice like only a mother could...

"Simon?" Blue exclaimed in confusion, still trying to put the pieces together.

"I'm sorry mom! I didn't know, I swear it. I didn't know it was you!" Simon stammered desperately.

Blue gasped, the reality of what had happened dawning on her. It hadn't been Phillip she was flirting with at the party; it was Simon. She'd seduced her son! The tender caresses and passionate kissing -- so unlike Phillip -- made more sense now too. Her big strong Penguin Prince hadn't been Phillip. It was Simon.

"But... The costume?" Blue wondered; not even aware she'd spoken her words aloud. She'd been expecting to find Phillip in it, and apparently, Simon had not been expecting to find her...

"It's my fault mom" Simon confessed, his voice full of shame. Pulling back from her he turned away, afraid to even look at her in the dark.

"Wait. Back up. How is it your fault?" she said. "Where's Phillip? He was supposed to be in the costume. He gave it to me to fix up..."

"Uhhh... yeah... about that..." Simon said, uncertain where to begin.

"What about that? Where's Philip!" Blue insisted.

Simon shook his head in reply, unable to speak the words knowing they would only hurt her. Too afraid to even face her, he sat up facing away; his knees at his chest and his arms folded around his legs quietly crying.

Blue sat up too, reaching out to gently caress his back. She wasn't sure what was going on, but she was certain Simon was blaming himself for more than he should.

"Honey, I don't understand... Where's your father? And what were you doing in his costume?" Blue asked gently.

"I borrowed it from dad" Simon began slowly, searching for words. "It was in pretty bad shape, so I put it in the laundry figuring you'd find it and fix it up..." Simon said through his tears. "I wanted to use it to try to meet a nice girl... like when he met you..."

"Why didn't you just bring it straight to me and tell me what you needed?" Blue asked.

"I couldn't mom! I couldn't! You'd have seen me, seen right through me!" Simon sobbed. "You'd have made me tell..."

Blue gently took him into her arms stroking his hair to console him.

"It's OK, sweetheart. It's going to be OK..." she said as he turned back toward her burying his face in her neck. He was on his knees now holding onto her as she gently rocked him. She realized he had something burning inside him.

"What is it, sweetheart. What do you need to tell mommy?" she asked gently.

"It's about dad..." he began, the words catching in his throat as he spoke.

"What about him?" she asked with a hint of fear in her voice. She'd been afraid it would go there.

"It's bad, mom" Simon warned her, holding her in his arms. He knew where this was going, and it could only hurt her. He couldn't bear the thought of that.

"What's bad? What's going on baby?" she pressed. "You can tell mommy." Whatever it was, she needed to know.

"When I went to ask him for the costume... there was someone there... in his office... under the desk..."

Blue froze. This was worse than she'd thought.

"What do you mean under his desk?" she asked carefully, keeping her voice as soft as she could.