Mom's Ruffled Feathers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all came spilling out of him then.

"I didn't realize it at first, but... he was acting all weird... and then he threw the key at me and when I went to pick it up... I saw her shoe. She made some noises too, and I knew, but I didn't know what to say! I swear it! I didn't know what to do; so I just tried to stay clear of you... until I could figure out what to do... how to tell you..."

Blue understood very clearly now what was going on. It wasn't Simon's fault she'd been confused. She'd just assumed Phillip had wanted to reconnect with her as badly as she had wanted that herself. She'd been so desperate to reconnect with him she'd been overlooking all the clues. She'd gone to the party intent on finding a connection, and apparently so had Simon.

"Simon... Where's your dad?" she enquired tenderly, stroking his hair.

"I saw him leave... with her... I don't know where they went. I don't think he even noticed me at the party..."

It all made sense to her now. Phillip's increasing distance from her. All those late nights "working". His lack of interest in her sexually. Phillip had broken the code. Penguins mate for life and Phillip had left the nest.

Blue gently caressed Simon as she considered her situation. She was done with Phillip, that much was certain. There's no repairing this kind of betrayal; and the more she thought about it, the more certain she was that she wouldn't want to if she could. Phillip had taught her, if nothing else, exactly the kind of man he is. So had Simon.

The loneliness she'd been feeling -- an aching need she'd been too afraid to even admit to herself, had been sated by the one man in her life she knew she could trust. She had a new Penguin Prince, now. A much better one, in fact. Better in so many ways.

"It's OK baby," she said as she reclined back down drawing him with her. She held him in her arms, her dear sweet Simon. She stroked his back gently, soothing him.

"No! It's not, mom. We... you know..." Simon said, his voice trailing off, unable to say more.

"Yes. We did, didn't we." Blue said with a smile reflecting on their night of passion. Simon had given her exactly what she'd been missing, and exactly what she'd needed -- a strong tender man she could trust. She just hadn't expected to find what had been missing from her life in her son.

"What's done is done, Simon. There's no undoing it, and you know what? I wouldn't if I could" Blue admitted, as much to herself as to him. She saw Simon now with new eyes. He was like a younger, better version of Phillip. Handsome, strong, honest, and true.

Simon stared at his mom in disbelief. How was this night even possible? Could it get any crazier?

"Mommy sucked your cock... and you liked it, didn't you?" Blue asked teasingly. She didn't need a reply; she knew full well how much he'd liked it. She'd liked every drop of it too.

"And you returned the favor so very very well!" she continued. "Did you enjoy that part? I think you did..." she said, tracing her fingers up his spine to tease him more.

Simon shuddered in response. Her touch was giving him goosebumps.

Blue could feel Simon responding to her touch, to her words.

"Simon, you're hard again..." Blue said.

"I'm sorry mom! It's sort of got a mind of its own..." he replied, unsure what to do about it.

"It's OK sweetie. It's just that your big hard cock is poking mommy's tummy. Could you scoot down just a bit for me?" she asked sweetly.

"Oh! Sure, mom. Of course!" Simon replied quickly as he scooted down.

"That's better, sweetheart" Blue said as she wrapped her legs around his hips locking her heels together behind him. "Here, let mommy..." her voice trailed off as she reached down to take hold of him.

Simon's eyes were like saucers as he felt what she was doing. She maneuvered the head of his cock playing it across her pussy, up and down through her folds wherever she liked until she stopped with his cock head right where she wanted it.

"How's that sweetie? Better?" Blue inquired. "You can scoot back up now if you like..."

"Uhhhh, mom? If I move up, won't we be ... fucking?"

"No dear. We'll be making love." She said as she placed her hands on his ass pulling him inside her.

The End, for now...

============

End Note: Thanks for reading my story! I hope you've enjoyed it. As this is a Halloween 2021 Contest story, votes count. If you've gotten this far and liked it, please vote! If you'd like to leave comments, those are always welcome too. I'd love to hear what you liked about it, but also where you think perhaps it could be better.

Thanks,

PW