All Comments on 'Mom's Secret'

by Generalgums

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
Animefan2929Animefan2929about 6 years ago
Porn.

Never liked the concept of a mother in porn. More over a son who's ok with it. It's a turn off to me.

HighpikeHighpikeabout 6 years ago
Why

Then why did you read it Animefan?

calibammacalibammaabout 6 years ago
Only Son

Hate these kind of stories where some guy gets mom before the son does. In fact only the son should get her...therefore only 2 ✨

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
HUMMMM...

The concept of mother in porn, besides the storyline it's close to 60% being this is a porn site just another form. The storyline changes but it's porn basically which means you should skip, mom/son, mom/brother, mom/nephew, mom/sister, mom/boss, mom/dad, mom/daughter, mom/niece, mom/friend, mom/neighbor, mom/nanny, mom/granny, mom/maid, mom/neighbor etc... if you don't like seeing mom in porn as a story concept or not. The bottom line it's porn.

blackknight314blackknight314about 6 years ago
Good story.

Not to long. They should have a nice long movie career. Now he needs to find a sweet young thing that will do them both and she needs to find an appropriate guy to fill out the foursome, and they will live happily ever after. Hmm, could they possibly find a father daughter pair?

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 6 years ago
Beautiful story of love

All mothers and sons should experience such uninhibitedlove.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Really

Really people! I think this was a very good story. I hope that at least one more chapter comes out of it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
One of the best, 10+++

Outstanding, hope to see more.....had me stroking!!

rightbankrightbankabout 6 years ago
Ho Hum

He sits in during her first porn shoot at her request. He compliments her acting skills but is so bored he spends time with his phone rather than watching.

If she cared about him why ask him to watch her with another man? If he really cares about her why be a casual observer?

At no time was there any romance between them. Maybe some mild physical stimulation, but pretty mechanical and scripted.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 6 years ago

Loved it! Hoping for a followup chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Oh my...oh what fun. Please bring in grandpa!

Great lead in. Looking forward to part 2 when grandpa joins the action.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Son should take over

No other men have the son dominate the mom and take over sharing is just weird.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Ignore "Son should take over"

The story is wonderful the way it is. The idea that the son should always take over and force the issue is not the way it should be. This was a good story of two people sharing what can be a wonderful pleasure between humans. The incest adds spice to the pleasure. There's no need to bring pain, emotional or physical, or force into it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I hope part 2 is on the way, keep up the great work.

Rt3FarmerRedFordRt3FarmerRedFordabout 6 years ago
Pretty Cool !

The idea was great as well as the story line. Just keep on writing as it only gets better.

Thank You,

DJB

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
This story...

This was very VERY close to an older story.

Editing sucked.

But it was a good story, as was the one this was likely copied from. ff

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Not bad

Not bad still made me get where I wanted well further then I have in awhile the release was so powerful I almost passed out if I didn't throw music on I would have only problem I had was it was to short but other then that great job plz cuntinu

mammoetmammoetabout 6 years ago
liked it a lot

ch.2 soon please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Member

You lost me when you started using the word MEMBER instead of calling it his COCK

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Nice looking forward to ch. 2

The mom was clearly instigating her sons desire for her by having him go to her first b/g shoot. Don't have them shoot a scene together it would open them up to negative possibilities. If she is to continue porn limit it to solo and g/g scenes only the only dick she gets should be Oedipal.

Minor issue she has only performed in one b/g scene which ended in a titty cumshot but when she finishes her son in her mouth she swallows and comments that it's a force of habit... Doesn't add up.

Again great story really hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A re-write?

Have also read something similar to this before. I also believe it is a re-write of an older story. Some editing definitely needed. Italics or Bold is not necessary to a well written story. I am giving this story a 3 only because I enjoyed the storyline. Definitely room for improvement.

ohiorobertohiorobertabout 6 years ago
wow

awesome story,got me hard as a rock

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
re: Ignore "Son should take over"

While I ultimately agree with your stance on the matter, you lose points on your argument by saying to ignore the other person simply because they dare have a different opinion.

<P>

There is a big difference between saying "I disagree" and "ignore."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Not realistic but a decent start

I’m someone who likes my mother-son incest stories to be somewhat realistic...and this story isn’t. I enjoyed the sex though so maybe next time you can try and create a more realistic buildup before the sex.

StargunnStargunnabout 6 years ago
Please

Give us more chapters between the mother and son as suggested in another comment maybe have them find a father and daughter and swap partners and such

prop69prop69about 6 years ago
HELL YES!!!!!

Good story. (I do not like having the Mother fuck the other guy and make Scott watch. You worked hard at the solo masturbation. She is not that much of a slut just videoing, but sucking and fucking A STRANGER for over an hour. SHE IS A SLUT and a TRAMP.)

However, I would have preferred this story. Your sex descriptions were excellent.

They go as Mother and Assistant.

The Director says it is OK if the Assistant stays to help.

The Other "talent" is late coming and when he gets to the studio he is sick and can't get a hard-on. He strips and can't perform.

The Director comes to Mom and he tells her the problem. There is no "Fluffer" and they will need to cancel the shot, HOWEVER,

He asks if the her if her Assistant can fill-in.

He will offer her $5, 000 for the 2 of them.

Mom and son go off and have a long talk. Her son as been watching his Mom's videos and is super hard, but very nervous. He has jacked off many times looking at his Mom's pussy. He had been thinking about wanting to fuck her, but is too scared.

Mom convinces him to try a little and if he can't that will be OK.

Scott agrees to try. Mom drops her clothes and he sees his beautiful Mom Naked. WOW!

He starts to undress, shoes, socks, shirt, pants and then he reaches down to remove his boxer shorts. He covers and then removes his hands and his cock goes straight to ATTENTION. His cock is a solid 8 INCHES and at least 7 inches around.

The Director goes FUCKING WOW!!! His Mom looks at Scott and says I had no idea you had that HUGE PACKAGE. She reaches out to grasp his cock and it grew another inch. OMG!!!

The Director tells him he is hired and offers another $2,000 and a $5,000 bonus .

Anyway tells the Director to let them think about it for a few minutes in private. Mom is still holding Scott's cock as they go to another room. Scott, if you can do this we can pay for a full year of your college tuition. She is gently stroking his cock as she talks to Scott. She convinces him to try. She will understand if he does not feel comfortable. Anyway with your excellent writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Scoring issues

So as I was finishing the story reading on my phone out slipped and catching it caused me to hit 1 start but I'd not letting me fix this as I really enjoyed the story wish it would let me fix this but it's not, sorry.

LeenysmanLeenysmanabout 6 years ago
Plot doesn't hold up

Neither of these characters seem stupid enough to think that they could get away with actually being filmed having sex together. If the son could find his mother's clips and recognize her, someone else could find the incestuous ones and land them both in jail. How would they expect to get paid, without revealing their true identities to the producer, who becomes an accomplice to their crime by releasing the film? It would have been different if the suggestion of it had gotten them to recognize each other's desire, with no intention of actually following through. But having them still thinking about doing it at the end? Beyond nonsense.

Others have already commented on Mom's "force of habit" comment, but it contributes to the impression that very little thought was put into making this story coherent, even if it is fantasy fulfillment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Overuse of the word member

Quite a good story. Just be careful about constantly referring to his dick as his member. The repetition made me lose focus on the content. Write a list of names for a penis that you like to use and then mix it up to avaoid repetition. Otherwise good work.

funseeker1186funseeker1186about 6 years ago
Very inventive

Very good story Keep writing

flyrsflyrsabout 6 years ago

This story was hot. Please add more chapters to it!

senior80senior80about 6 years ago
Wonderful!

Can't wait to see the next installment....please write it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I gave you Four Stars

I liked the story but you had too many errors in it. You need an editor to read your stories before you post them.

And you're like most writers on Lit, you all have to have enormous tits and I for one, do not like enormous tits. They aren't as sexy to me as B or C cups.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good story

You should write a second installment. It would be good too see how the filming turns out and how the two of them deal with possible outcome that people will recognise them in the movie. Very hot though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Good Story

But not really into whore stories...

dikupinyadikupinyaabout 5 years ago
great story

next chapter please

PaddyyddaPPaddyyddaPover 4 years ago
Time travel

" A few weeks ago, Mom suddenly started working a second job, but was kind if secretive about it. She would be there late on weekends, so I figured she was a bartender or something. Until that one fateful Friday night almost a year ago..."

How long is a week where you live? 'A few weeks ago.......almost a year ago...'

I also agree with Calibamma. I hate incest stories where everyone gets the mom before the son, as if it's just an afterthought. It should just be the mom and son.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
???

I don't like whore stories...

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
WELL it was ok.^*!^*!^*!

New idea for pt.2 . MOM and SON make there own movies,

cut out the middle man. More money for collage and

video equipment.

In pt.1 there practice was good enough to video Not bad.

...THANKS...

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 3 years ago
Not bad I suppose

The thing I didn’t like was the mum hadn’t fucked for year and the guy fucked the mum first. I thought it would’ve been better to skip that part and let the son fuck her in his place. PLUS I didn’t feel any real true love or feeling in this story. ⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I agree with the other comment that said it would have been better if the "husband and wife" scene hadn't taken place, and he first time was with her son. I'm not a fan of sons sharing their mom, especially if someone else gets her first, but that's just me.

Also there was some time travel at the beginning, either that or it was an error. You said "A few weeks ago mom started working a second job", and a few paragraphs later you said "... until that one fateful Friday night almost a year ago". How could he have discovered that his mom is working in porn almost a year before she started?

OreospazOreospazalmost 3 years ago

Son watching mom fuck somebody,son gets hormy,hmmmm, sounds like author has small cock, end of story.

MrGoodCockMrGoodCockalmost 3 years ago

This was a good mom/son fuck story. Don't worry about no dick fuckers like Oreospaz. At least you wrote a story. 60 of them. Thanks for the mind porn.

BubseyBubseyover 2 years ago
Shit

Not a fan, cuckold style. Mother has sex with bloke for an hour and covered in his .com and son has a hardon... WTF

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago
Too many stories here

With the passive dominated son watching his mother have sex, then getting sloppy seconds. Meh.

This would have been good if, at the last minute she changed her mind about doing the scene, and went home with her son instead.

But apparently, us non cucks are a dying breed.

oksideshow859419oksideshow8594196 months ago

Damn you writers with unfinished open ending cliff-hanging S.O.BEES

🙉🙈🙊💨🤮👍

HooHaa77HooHaa773 months ago

Too short for the subject matter and the story contained therein. Could be better if it was expanded upon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGeneralgums@Generalgums
I like watching football (Falcons), drinking beer, sex, reading some stories on here and of course writing my own! If you have any ideas for a story message them to me and I'll see if that idea interests me as well. New ideas are also welcome!